Deck the Balls

Story Info
Jennie was disappointed and even a little pissed off.
1.1k words
3.95
46.2k
25
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie was disappointed and even a little pissed off. She wouldn't be able to make it home for Christmas. She arrived at the airport and discovered her flight out had been cancelled. Bad winter weather was moving in. It was going to be the first major snow storm of the season.

"Shit! This sucks so bad!" she muttered, dragging her luggage behind her as she navigated the Christmas Eve crowds.

Jennie had been so looking forward to going home to be with her folks for the holiday. She had saved up her vacation time just for this trip. Jennie managed to hail a cab and get a ride without much trouble despite the other passengers surging out to find other places to stay.

Once she was back home, she changed into her soft, warm jammies and robe and made herself a cup of hot chocolate. She tried to watch television but soon grew tired of weather warnings and goofy Christmas movies.

Jennie laid down on the couch and feel asleep as soon as her head hit the couch cushion. She didn't notice it had begun to snow and, by night fall, it had turned into a raging blizzard.

The sound of the phone ringing jostled her awake. She blindly grabbed at the coffee table for her phone and knocked it in the floor. She retrieved it and answered with a groggy, "Hello?"

"Jennie?" a male voice asked.

"Who wants to know?" she growled when she stood up and stubbed the hell out of her big toe.

"It's Nick."

Nick? Nick who?

"I don't know anybody named Nick!" Jennie yelped, hopping around as she tried to rub her throbbing toe.

"When in the hell do you not know your own cousin?" shouted the perturbed male voice.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, the aching toe suddenly forgotten.

That Nick.

"Nicky!" Jennie squealed in delight. "Is that you?"

"No, it's fuckin' Santa Claus!" he barked.

"Why are you calling me anyway?" she asked, ignoring his sarcasm.

"My flight home got diverted to your airport, and all flights out are cancelled," Nick said. "When I called Mom to tell her I wouldn't be home for Christmas, she said Aunt Linda had called and said you were stuck, too. Can you put me up for the night? I don't want to camp out in the airport. I promise I won't be any trouble."

Jennie jumped at the chance. She would get to spend Christmas with kin after all. She hadn't seen Nick in a while, and they would be able to catch up on things in the family and with themselves. This was going to be fun!

"Sure! You got to take the couch though," she said.

"Beggars can't be choosers," Nick agreed.

It seemed like it took Nick forever to make it to her place. She was beginning to worry until she heard a knock at the door. Peeking out, she viewed her snow-covered cousin who didn't look at all happy.

Jennie swung the door open, and Nick stepped in leaving a sparkly white trail of flakes in his wake.

"Damn cab got stuck! I walked the rest of the way!" he exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas to you, too, Cousin," Jennie said.

"I'm sorry, Jen. I would give you a hug, but I would get your clothes wet with this snow. I'm going to go to the bathroom and change," he said.

Nick had packed a single duffel bag for his flight, and it was covered in snow, too. It was waterproof though, and he desperately a hot shower and some warm, dry clothes.

"I'll fix us some soup," Jennie said.

She was opening up the soup can when she thought her name being called. She went to the bathroom door.

"Nick? Did you call me?" she asked.

"Yeah! I need a towel!" he answered.

Jennie had taken a shower that morning but hadn't replaced the wet towels since she was in a hurry to get to the airport. She retrieved a fresh, fluffy towel from the linens closet and knocked on the door.

"Nick, I'm handing it through, okay?" she said, cracking the door enough to slide her hand and arm in to hand him the towel.

"Okay!" Nick said, throwing open the door and grabbing Jennie around the waist. He was buck naked and glistening with water drops from the shower.

He pulled her roughly to him, and she could feel his rock hard cock stab at her pussy through her pajama bottoms.

Nick wound his fingers into Jennie's hair as his lips sought hers in a hot tongue-down-the-throat kiss. Jennie moaned in pleasure, and she was kissing him back and thrusting her tongue to meet his.

She whimpered when he slid the robe from her shoulders and undid the buttons on her pajama shirt. He pushed her pajama pants down her smooth legs with his mouth following in the wake. He spread kisses on his way back up, his mouth stopping to nip and lick her oh-so-sweet pussy lips.

Nick spread her legs and sank his tongue inside that beautiful mound to probe it. Jennie groaned, and her fingers went to her clit, rubbing it to send pleasure surging through her body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" came out of her mouth, sounding out the sexual animal deep within her.

Nick's mouth eased up her belly and then to her full rip tits. He latched on to a hard pink bud and then the other, reclaiming Jennie's mouth and caressing her nipples with his thumbs.

Nick led Jennie to the bedroom, and sitting at the edge of the bed. He reclined back, so his wonderfully hard cock was erect in the air. Jennie fell to her knees and enveloped his large cock head into her mouth.

"That's it, baby!" he moaned in pleasure. Her mouth was warm and moist.

He had been fantasizing about this moment his entire life when he realized he wanted to fuck Cousin Jenny's brains out. Unknown to him was that Jennie had been dreaming the very same thing.

Nick sat up and pulled Jennie gently down on the bed next to him and he rolled on top of her, gasping as his rock hard cock grazed her sweet pussy. He couldn't wait any longer.

Nick stabbed into Jennie's hot, soft wetness.

"Oh, God!" she gasped and began a mad fucking rhythm to matched her cousin's. They fucked hard and fast. Jennie panted like a bitch in heat. Nick growled and flipped her over onto her stomach. He mounted her like a dog and thrusted even deeper with each swing of his hips.

Jennie fucked back with everything she had. The bed shook and the headboard beat against the wall from the intensity of their bucking and fucking.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Nick bellowed, his white goodness squirting creaming and overflowing his cousin's raw womanhood.

Jennie's scream was husky and breathless as she came hard against her cousin's cock, orgasms ripping through her sweat-covered body

"Merry Christmas, Cousin," Nick said, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Jennie wrapped her arms around Nick's neck and pressed her lips to his.

"Let's celebrate New Year's early," she whispered.