Deconstructing the Nerd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After loading the album, Reema straightened her back and faced the couch again. Her round breasts jiggled in the tight, yellow dress. She apprehensively stumbled back, half-expecting Cassie to give her more commands. "Ree, oh my God! Aaron just said the massage feels even better when you lie down!"

"...A lot better," he chimed in, verifying Cassie's comment.

"Reeaally?" Reema asked with a mixture of curiosity and excitement.

Aaron seized the chance, "Yeah, wanna try it out?

Reema laughingly accepted, "Okeee!" She waited for him to stand and offer his arm for support. After taking a few paces together, he started rubbing her lower back. Reema's heels clattered on the floor as they disappeared.

When they were almost out of earshot, Cassie called, "Hey! I wanna hear what it's like, OK?!"

Hearing these words, Reema gave Aaron a puzzled look, "Isn't Cassie coming?"

He peered down the hall to check in with Cassie. Aaron wasn't nervous, but he still wanted to abide by the blonde orchestrator's plans. She waved, prompting him to keep going. He answered Reema with a whisper, "No, she's staying over there... to look up parts in the textbook we can talk about later."

Satisfied by this nonsensical explanation, Reema smiled and nuzzled into Aaron's arm. He opened the door to what he guessed was Cassie's bedroom. Seeing the unmade single bed validated this choice.

He didn't spend too long examining the surroundings. He was in a dark room with a hot girl. That's all that mattered. He took her by the hand and had her to lie on the bed, high heels and all. Kneeling beside her, he dug his fingers into her back

"Feel good?" he smiled, legitimately wanting to know if his makeshift massage skills were having an effect.

Reema answered favourably. "Mmm, yeah."

"Great," he said, 'diagnosing' how tense she was. Then he took a bolder approach. "I'm going to undo your dress, to get more access to your back, OK."

She nodded, face down in Cassie's pillow. "Yeah..."

He carefully undid the wings of her dress and peeled them off her body. Casting the fabric aside, he gazed hungrily at her tanned, bare back. He noticed the sides of her mocha breasts bulging out, trapped under her shapely body. He guessed that a girl like Reema would have large, dark, attractive nipples. This was his first chance seeing an Indian body up close, and he happily confirmed his assumption was correct.

"Hellooooo, I'm waitinggg," she sang into her cushion.

Aaron roused himself from staring at her body. "Sorry there, Queen Ree." He let his hands glide along her torso, rubbing her upper back and occasionally patting it. His crotch stirred. Looking down at the tanned beauty beneath him, he couldn't wait to work on her more alluring body parts. Moving to the middle of her back, he spread his fingers apart and kneaded her muscles more firmly. He was totally improvising, but Reema didn't seem to care. The sounds she made just proved how much she enjoyed it.

Aaron grew bolder. He adjusted her body so that she knelt before him. "You're such beautiful girl, Ree," he grunted in her ear, pushing her dress off the bed and unhooking her bra. She shuddered as her bare breasts made contact with the air. Aaron caressed the flesh around her shoulders before chopping her upper back with the sides of his hands. Arching her spine, she pressed her lips together and let out a favourable purr.

As Reema leaned backward, he shifted his rubbing activities to her sides. "You're such a sexy girl, Ree". He pulled his fingers away from her lips, then trailed them up along her arms. She flinched at his words. He reached around to the front of her body, grazing her navel and the underside of her heavy breasts.

"You're like a model," he whispered, nibbling on her ear. "A great fuckin' body..."

His palms now rested on her breasts, swirling the ample tissue around. Reema moaned. Her eyes had not opened for a few minutes now. She attempted to straighten herself, but he reminded her in his low voice to remain still. "Just relax," he instructed. His fingers now moved to gently grip her erect nipples.

As Aaron rotated them between his thumbs and forefingers, she swore she could've heard him refer to her 'big fucking tits', but in her haze, she couldn't be sure. Instead she tilted her head and allowed him to kiss the sweet spot between her neck and shoulders.

Before she knew it, Aaron had his hands on her back again and was easing her onto the bed. Reema's hair cascaded around her as she assumed a prone, sprawled-out position. "Easy there," she giggled, staring at the ceiling lamp. She considered if she had one just like it at home.

Climbing back on the bed, Aaron parted her legs and kneaded her curvy, tanned thighs. He rubbed the inner region, then inched his way up to her crotch. Reema arched her back as he gripped the waistband of her underwear. Aaron tugged the silky thong down her legs until it hung off one ankle. He leaned forward, coaxing her thighs further apart, and traced the outside of her pussy with his finger.

Hearing Reema moan, he pushed his thumb inside. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed each step, even if she couldn't predict exactly what was happening. He worked in a second finger, softly rotating them within her. Reema made a few incoherent "I..." sounds, as if she was trying to say something. Eventually, she gave up and simply went back to moaning. Aaron turned his fingers, carefully adjusting the pace.

He was caught off guard by how wet she'd become. "Just how horny was this girl?" He cut the fingering short and repositioned himself, moving his head between her legs.

"You're going to like this next part," he said, bringing his face extra close.

His breath tickled her inner thighs and completely bare pussy. "Mm, yeahhh," she cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

Aaron gripped her thighs and she flinched as she felt something press between her lips. Soon, though, she was right back to being in her prone, mesmerized state. His tongue swirled inside her, transforming her ideas about how pleasant this act could be. She wasn't exactly unacquainted with oral sex; she and Miguel had tried it before. Their efforts only lasted a few moments, though, as Miguel felt too self-conscious to continue for long.

Her current experience was much different.

"Mmm, how you so good at this?" she semi-lucidly quizzed him.

Aaron looked up, smiling between her legs, "It's nothing baby," he said cockily. "It's just like licking an M&M," he added.

As she lay there, Reema pictured the chocolaty layers of an M&M being eroded by a sensual tongue. Aaron's licking got to the center of that candy. Round and round, side to side, up and down... lathing the walls of her pussy until there was no cocoa left at all.

Reema's back tensed. Her entire body tightened. She raised her legs off the bed while her thong dangled around one foot. She put up her hands to hold anything solid, which turned out to be Aaron's scalp. She let out a loud, extended moan as his tongue kept lapping. Finally, she crashed back onto the bed.

There was no denying that Reema's past sexual experiences were lackluster at best, considerably awkward at worst. The emotional connection she shared with Miguel was the primary -- maybe only -- factor that made their intimate moments seem positive at all. Having sex, for them, was like an extended version of cuddling.

In five years, they never fully got the hang of it. At the same time, their desire to always be close to each other, including in bed, made up for the lack of fireworks, passion, or even basic coordination that might otherwise be part of making love.

At the moment, Reema was performing little gestures and noises that she could never have learned (or practiced) while making love with Miguel. He had been her only other partner, though. It was as if Reema's body, in excellent condition after countless workouts at the gym, was now functioning at a level of peak sexuality, entirely on its own.

For the last month, it had become obvious -- especially to Cassie -- that Reema was developing the well-proportioned physique of someone in at least the 90th percentile of attractive women. It seemed that her curvaceous body was almost acting on autopilot now... responding by purely instinct to the excitement of being with an equally healthy, virile young man.

Aaron rose up and took off his shirt. Reema gazed at his upper body, transfixed. He took a square foil item from his pocket and held it between his teeth. Then he unzipped his pants. He quickly discarded all his clothes, underwear included.

"Told you you'd like it," he remarked, tearing into the package. A heavily-panting Reema looked up to admire his form, vaguely noticing him place the condom around his substantial manhood.

Her knees felt weak as she rubbed her high heels on the bed. Aaron was soon between her legs again, kissing her bald pubic area. He moved up to her belly button, then to her breasts. She stroked his short brown hair. Eventually he was lying on top of her, alternately biting and kissing her neck. Grasping his impressive dick, he slotted it between her pussy lips, the same way he had pushed his tongue into her mouth a few moments earlier.

Reema instinctively caressed him -- rubbing his upper back, shoulders, and full head of hair. Aaron rocked back and forth, propelling his unit deeper inside her. He gradually picked up the pace. Reema's toes curled as she held him with both arms. The greedy sensation between her legs and in her mind told her she needed more. She moaned and he inserted himself deeper. Aaron nestled his face between her exquisite breasts, licking her areola, then lightly biting her nipple. He pulled back with his teeth, stretching her sensitive tissue until Reema squealed in delight.

After twenty minutes of fucking this way, Aaron dislodged. Feeling too submissive to consider giving any instructions, Reema suddenly felt herself being turned over. She sensed her partner's preference and intuitively crouched on her knees, lifting her ass in the air.

"Yeah, like that, you fucking slut," he grunted, plowing into her once more.

Reema's fingers dug into the pillow, "Oooooohhhhh..."

The sex was aggressive, but Aaron had exposed her to it gradually enough that she could easily accept its rough, unpredictable nature. He tugged on her hair, forcing her to lean back and gorge herself on his shaft. Kneeling behind her, he clutched and groped her heavy breasts more firmly. She put an arm around his neck, rustling her fingers in his hair. She gyrated in a serpentine motion as he grabbed her hips and bucked his pelvis against her. He licked her throat, grunting additional vulgarities in her ear.

"You are such a hot bitch, you know that," he groaned, his lips tracing the words against her shoulder blades.

Pushing Reema into a kneeling position, he held her by the waist and entered her with a single, powerful stroke. Cassie's bed had proven creaky and unstable, but it became significantly more unstable when Aaron's thrusting caused the bedframe to ram against the wall.

"Bitch," he called out, spanking her ass. He pulled her silky black hair again. Reema grimaced. Her face was pressed against the sheets, possibly headed for tears, but she felt unbelievably turned on nonetheless.

Without any warning, Aaron took Reema by the shoulders and turned her on her back. Bearing down, he jackhammered her in missionary position for ten minutes non-stop. Reema locked her creamy brown legs around Aaron's rigid back, feeling her breasts crush against his muscled chest.

The feeling was significant in two ways. First, it was part of a bouquet of pleasures she was currently experiencing that were a hundred times more exhilarating than anything she'd been exposed to before. Second, instead of seeming alien or distracting, it all felt intensely natural for Reema. It was as if she was completely in her element now, panting deeply and twisting her body against this attractive, confident guy. When Aaron brought his mouth toward her, she gently parted her lips and met him in a long, uninhibited French kiss.

Outside the bedroom, Cassie lay on the couch, her head slumped against the arm rest, a bottle of wine on the table, and her high heels sitting beside her. She was watching a very poor erotica film on Showtime, with the volume muted. It wasn't entertaining, and the Shiraz she had opened did little to enhance her viewing pleasure.

While the pathetic movie played on, she continued to hear a 'real life' version unfolding place down the hall. She was getting tired, but wanted to make sure Aaron left the student residence before morning. Accordingly, she tried to stay awake a while longer. Aaron and Reema had been going at it for over an hour. The crashing noises coming from the bedroom were a little concerning -- as Cassie still wanted to have functional furniture when this was done. But they were positive, too, in the sense that they showed how much 'progress' Reema was making.

As she watched a shirtless actor exchange dialogue with his cheesy softcore counterpart, Cassie listened to see if she could hear Reema yell out one more time.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

There it was: the cliché, window-shattering cry of a very content female. At that moment, Reema wasn't the only satisfied girl in the dorm. Cassie was delighted for reasons all her own.

Silence followed. Cassie could imagine the lovers slowly rocking together -- spooning and nibbling on each other's bodies until their energies returned. She was impressed that Reema had exhibited so much stamina during the night. Soon, the next round started up all over again. She dozed off before another screeching climax could be reached.

Cassie woke up some time later. The iPhone blinked 6:04 AM. With her hair completely dishevelled, she groggily lifted her body to get a good view of the door. The door was unlocked, and Aaron's dress shoes were gone. Desperately wanting sleep, she forced herself to go check on Reema in the bedroom.

She found her sprawled out on the nearly-demolished bed. All the sheets were either balled up beside her or lying on the floor. Her clothes were discarded in a heap, except for her gold high heels, which she still wore. Her panties were nowhere to be seen. If they didn't turn up later, it was safe to say Aaron wanted a little trophy. Cassie removed the tall shoes from her feet, noting the redness and blisters on her soles. She then helped the exhausted brown girl out of bed.

Reema didn't have the slightest clue what was happening. Cassie's voice was vaguely discernable. After that, she found herself prodded to walk around the student dorm. She felt the sleek wood flooring, then cold bathroom tiles on her feet. Eventually, she felt warm water trickling over her body. Before long, she was back on a cushy mattress, cotton sheets swathing her body as she fell asleep.

12:22 PM was the next time Reema had a semi-coherent thought in the land of the living. Actually, they were two separate thoughts: "Where am I?", and "Ow". Her head throbbed as she dizzily concluded that she must have been in Cassie's bedroom. Looking down, she saw she was still dressed in clubbing clothes from the night before.

Swinging her legs off the bed and onto the ground, Reema found her feet and stomach were especially sore. She staggered to the doorway and walked out. She kept her footsteps slow to minimize the nausea. She crept over to the living area, where a pyjama-clad Cassie lay in front of the TV, busily tapping on her phone.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she announced, seeing Reema standing there. The skinny-ish brown girl moved like a zombie. Cassie had cleaned her up quite a bit in the early hours of the morning. Reema may have felt sick now, but she at least had Cassie to thank for waking up clothed, unsweaty, and free of body fluids. She sat motionless on the couch while Cassie fixed something to eat.

"Here, snack on this," she said, laying out some coffee, a bottle of Gatorade, and a toasted bagel. Reema immediately went for the sports drink, thinking it would help her recuperate better than water. She took a sip from the bottle and bit into her jam-covered bagel. After a few minutes, she asked where Aaron was.

"He left."

"Oh man, I don't even remember anything last night."

"It's OK, neither do I," Cassie sympathized. The statement was mostly true. She'd had quite a lot to drink before passing out on the couch. "All I remember is being at Arcadia, and having a great time."

Reema flashed back to partial memories of the club. She remembered the crazy, swirling lights. "Yeah, that was a lot of fun."

"And you killed it on the dance floor, Ree!"

"I did?" she asked. She somewhat recalled swinging her body around in a fun, natural way all night. On that level, she had to agree with Cassie. "I guess I did. I hope it was a good birthday, then?"

Cassie smiled -- both to Reema, and herself. "Yeah it was great!"

After watching several episodes of Real Housewives and polishing off a few cartons of French fries, Reema shuffled back to her room. She collapsed directly on her bed. Although she had a lot of reading to do for the next week, she opted not to get started. Her hangover hadn't cleared up enough to make it worthwhile.

She drew the cell phone from her purse and briefly checked an unread text from Miguel. She dialled. Leaning back, Reema lazily cradled the phone to her ear. After a few rings, a quiet voice said 'hello'.

"Heeeyyy, it's me..." she announced, trying to sound perky.

Miguel grew more animated when he realized who was calling. "Oh, hey! How are you?"

"I'm gooood... You?"

"Pretty good. In the middle of a study session now! I made myself a whole reading schedule... to keep on top of things. It doesn't leave much room for fun, but seems to be working anyway," he explained, already depleting Reema's attention span. "And what are you up to?"

"Um, just relaxing a bit."

"That's good," Miguel said, assuming his girlfriend probably called him during one of her own study breaks. "Sorry we didn't get to talk last time. Weekdays are the worst, with my classes and lab work," he explained. "Did you do anything fun this week?"

"Nothing tooo exciting. I hung out with my friend a few times, and listened to some music. Yesterday was her birthday. So we went out a little... then this morning, we hung out and ate French fries."

Miguel laughed. "Oh yeah, I miss doing that with you, Reema. Did you get my texts?"

"Yeah but not 'til today. It was so crazy... and my phone keeps dying. And it died yesterday."

"Oh," Miguel paused, "I understand. I guess I'm glad you called. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, it was great!" Reema enthused, without providing any actual details. "I should get ready for tomorrow, though. Can we talk later?"

"Of course," Miguel conceded. "I should get back to studying, too. I love you."

"Love you too," Reema quickly uttered, hanging up before Miguel could push 'end call'.

She tossed her phone on the bed and propped herself up. Studying seemed out the question. The next-most-productive activity would be picking out clothes for the following day. Reema settled on some skinny jeans and a button-down blouse that she'd thought about wearing lately.

Happy with her selections, her final task was to take a shower. She set the water to an acceptable temperature and stripped off her clothes, leaving them in a random pile next to the bathmat. She stepped inside the glass stall and shut the door.

Water cascaded over her body, soaking the shiny black hair that now reached down to her shoulders. Cassie suggested that she grow even it longer, so they would have more styling options. Reema worried it would be harder to manage, but believed the improvement to her appearance could be 'worth it'. The water poured on her torso, splashing against her full breasts and firm stomach before crashing onto the tiled floor.