Deconstructing the Nerd Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower also sprayed between her thighs, where Reema's waxing session at the spa left her extremely sensitive. She found it unusual to look down and see a naked patch where public hair used to be. At the same time, the exotic feeling and appearance of it was kind of intriguing. Curious about how it felt, she put her hand over her much-transformed pubic area. It was still tender to the touch. She retracted her hand and quickly adjusted the water to be cooler and less intense. That felt better.

Without thinking, Reema hooked a finger between her lips and gently turned it. She exhaled, putting a hand on the wall to brace herself. Her brain fogged up most of the details of the night before. Her body, though, seemed to have a memory of its own. Probing her finger deeper, she brought herself in sync with those memories. Her eyes fluttered. Her thighs spread wider. She lifted a foot and rested it on an elevated portion of the shower stall. Probing and twisting her finger even deeper, Reema's experiment culminated in a brief moment of euphoria. She let out a moan, then carried on for another few minutes.

Finally, her eyelids parted and she set down her foot, waking up from the sensual trance. Cleaning herself with lilac scented shampoo and body wash, Reema wrapped up her shower. She briefly used the hair dryer, opting to let the rest of the drying happen overnight. She changed into some old underwear and a T-shirt that had been relegated to her 'sleepwear' drawer, then slipped into bed. Getting comfortable after a long, steamy shower was one of the best feelings a girl could have, she thought to herself. Hugging the covers, she drifted off to sleep.