Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think this will be as wrong as when I fuck you in your and Hayden's bed, Shelley? Or on your couch?" He asked, emphasising his words with rough and deep squeezes into her soft breast as he continued to pound her vice-like pussy, bringing short, sharp grunts of breathing from the sexy, almost-naked wife.

His friend's stunning wife breathed deeply at those words, her own hand squeezing his tighter as she shuddered briefly, obviously incredibly turned on by his words.

"Ohhmmm, nnghh, what makes you think I'm going to have sex with you again?" She purred sexily, though through her heavy breathing, Connor detected a slight hint of honest curiosity.

Smiling a deeply pride-filled and self-confident smile, Connor withdrew almost all of his thick dick, and slowly, ever so slowly and deliberately, slid the whole solid shaft deep into her forcefully, inch by huge inch.

"Ohhhhhhh!!" Shelley moaned deeply, once more arching her back as she closed her eyes tightly, her hand gripping a death grip on his, digging his fingers deep into the huge 32E tits.

"Because of this!" He replied smugly as he watched his friend's gorgeous wife slowly lie back flat on the floor, breathing heavier than she had all day...oh she was incredibly turned on now! Slowly withdrawing his long shaft again, Connor repeated the agonising move...fuck but he wanted to nail her tight ass, but damn, he wanted to get another chance to fuck this hot slut, and this was the best way of showing her that she wanted to get on her back again, and soon. "Because you love every inch of my big, hard, long, thick, cock...deep inside your hot, tight, married pussy!"

"Ugnnnmmm!!" The deeply erotic moan as he slowly fed her his whole dick again told Connor everything he needed to know, he was right, and she knew it, she did love his big dick. "Unnngh, fuuuckk...you think I'm some slut you can just fuck when you want Connor?" She asked, panting with obvious horniness, though there was a note of seriousness in her face beneath the desperate need for pleasure. "I am married to your friend you know."

Smiling slightly, Connor pushed his thick dick deep into her a little faster and harder.

"I know." He replied simply, though the implication that they both knew, and yet were still having sex behind Hayden's back, was made even more apparent as he began to slowly pick up his pace again and Shelley's legs once more tightened around his waist, though she did let his hand on her breast go, despite the soft grunts as he began to drive air from her lungs again. Removing his hand to hold himself steady above her again, Connor noted the growing seriousness in his friend's wife's eyes.

"Umm, unnngh...I love Hayden, Connor...fuck...ummm fuck me mmm...I'm not going to do anything to hurt him, ugh fuuuuckk..." She said in all seriousness, despite the fact that here she was lying on her back playfully running her fingers up his chest as she took all eleven inches of his unprotected dick, obviously enjoying it with no intention to stop. "You know that, right?"

Despite the oddity of it all, Connor knew that the woman taking all of his dick was actually being honest. She did love Hayden, despite having another man's cock shoved deep into her pussy and begging him to fuck her, squeeze her tits, kiss her and all the rest. That was when a thought suddenly struck him. He didn't want to hurt his friend either, but he still wanted to fuck his wife, and if he was ever going to get another chance, he had to do this her way.

"I know..." He answered honestly as he leaned down to gently kiss her soft lips as he gently began rocking his hips back and forth, bringing deep breathy moans from the hot wife. "...but you do love my big, hard dick fucking you don't you?"

"Mhmmm, ohhh!" The sexy brunette wife moaned breathily in affirmation as she bit her lip, watching him, the seriousness slowly succumbing to pleasure again as his lips touched hers briefly, kissing her softly as he continued to gently but firmly pump his long, thick cock in and out of her very welcoming pussy.

"And you want me to fuck you till you cum again Shelley?" He asked, kissing her gently again, though slightly speeding up the movement of his hips, bringing a sharp intake of breath and a pleased purring from Hayden's wife.

"Ummm, ohh yeah!" She purred sexily, her eyes twinkling as he pushed himself up and her hands snaked around his neck once more, her gorgeous tits rising and falling teasingly in her black lace bra as she continued breathing heavily as Connor continued to pump his dick a little harder and faster into her tight body.

"And how does it feel Shelley?" He asked teasingly as he leaned down to gently kiss her neck several times, bringing a very satisfied sound from his friend's wife's open mouth.

"Ohhh, it feels so good, mmm, so fucking good!" She purred erotically, running her fingers over his neck as his lips gently kissed down her neck and onto her heaving chest, his teeth gently biting the exposed tops of her large tits before Connor once more held himself above her and began really picking up his pace. "OHHhhhmmmm, fuck! Ohh, fuck, yes! Oh yes! Ooooo it feels so goooood! Mmmmm! Ugghhhh yeah! Ummm! Yeah! Yeah! OH FUCK! Fuck me Connor, please baby, fuck me hard, ummm yeah!"

Smiling to himself as he watched this gorgeous newlywed close her eyes in pleasure momentarily, Connor really began giving it to his friend's wife, driving all eleven inches deep into her with powerful thrusts that made her shimmy on the floor and would have ended up having them by the wall in no time if she hadn't been hanging on to his strong body with her arms and legs.

Slamming his huge pole into her hot tight, vice-gripping pussy, Connor marvelled once more at the fact that this was Hayden's wife, his friend's fucking wife, and damn was she a good fuck! Moaning loudly underneath him, Shelley obviously agreed the same about him.

"Ugh, fuck, tell me what you want Shelley!" Connor demanded tightly, and smiled slightly as Shelley's mouth curved in a kinky half-smile.

"Ummm, I want you to fuck me Connor, ughhhh yeah, give me your big dick baby, fuck your friend's naughty wife good! OHUGH YES! OH FUCK YES! UMM!" Shelley moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet him as he stuffed her full of his hard cock. "OH FUCK, YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! UGHHHH!"

"Bigger than Hayden?" He asked in a half growl as he continued to rapidly jackhammer his long, thick member repeatedly into her horny body.

"UGHHH YES! OH YES! So much bigger! Uhnnmmmm! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Oh yes, fuck me!" The hot bride groaned deeply, lifting her head slightly to watch as his huge tool continuously filled and refilled her pussy, and Connor grinned. She was his now.

"How much bigger?" He growled as his ass rose and feel rapidly, pumping his cock in and out of her harder and harder.

"Ohh, so much fucking bigger! Oh fuck, Connor, fuck, yes, yes, oh fuck yes! You're in me so fucking deep! UGHH FUCKK! Ummm, so much bigger and deeper than Hayden, ohhh fuck! Keep fucking me, oh yes, ugghh yeah, just like that! OHH!" The busty brunette moaned louder, as she lifted herself slightly and let her head fall back, her long, wavy, dark brunette hair draping sexily on the floor.

"Am I better at fucking you than he is?" He asked, and Shelley, cheeks red and eyes glazed, opened her mouth, no sound except the air being driven from her lungs with each powerful and deep thrust into her body of his long, hard cock, before she replied.

"Mmmmnnn, yes, mmm, yeah, ohh you're so much better than Hayden! OHHHFUCK!" The words seemed to spark off even more lust-filled horniness as Shelley once more arched her back and really dug her nails into his neck, her legs clambering hard around him as she began bucking her hips hard to meet each of his thrusts, obviously building to another big orgasm...and Connor smiled smugly, even before he heard the next words as the hot, cheating wife settled back onto her back, her face a mask of pure illicit-burning lust...she had meant those words... "Ohhhmmm, yeah...fuck...fuck, fuck me Connor, yeah, oh yes, ugghnn, mmmm, you're dick is so much bigger than Hayden's, oh fuck, I feel so fucking full! UMM, ohhhh, and yeah baby, mmm, yes Connor, you're so much better than Hayden, mmmm, fuck yes, ohhh, you're fucking me so much better than he does...ohhhh fuck, please fuck me Connor, please fuck me, don't stop, don't stop, yeessss!! Oh! Oh!"

"Ungn, do you prefer me or him fucking you?" He asked in a tighter voice as her pussy gripped harder and tighter around his furiously drilling shaft.

"Ummmm you! Oh fuck you Connor! Ohhh fuck you! OHHHHMMM!!" She moaned loudly, her eyes and expression wild as her nails clawed rents in his back and she slammed her hips up almost desperately to drive his dick deep into her horny pussy over and over.

"You want me to carry on fucking you Shelley, you want your husband's friend to have sex with you?" He asked breathily as his hard cock flew in and out of her pussy, fucking her deeper than she had ever been fucked before.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, please fuck me, oh fuck me, don't stop! Oh fuck don't ever stop! UGHH SO Fucking good!!" She moaned deeply in reply, her eyes wide and glazing more with each thrust, while her big, heavy tits almost jumping out of that thin, lace bra.

Drawing in ragged breaths from exertion, Connor began rotating his hips gently before once more sliding his thick member furiously into her.

"I want to see your tits." He said as his eyes fell on the luscious twin mounds, vainly attempting to free themselves from the tight confines of Shelley's bra. "I want to see those big tits you've been parading around, hidden under your tight tops and teasing me as they bounce. Fuck! Show me, Shelley, show me what you show Hayden while I screw you good!"

A very playful and kinky smile lightened his friend's wife's mouth at that before she arched her slender back, pushing those mammoth breasts firmly against the black lace of her bra...which made Connor's furiously pumping dick throb hard as he continued pounding into her, nailing her to the floor...as she reached underneath herself to unhook it, smiling oh so teasingly as she once more lay on her back and took hold of the straps daintily.

"Don't tell Hayden I showed you my tits." Shelley said playfully in a voice that sounded so innocent it almost made Connor cum right then, before she bit her bottom lip and began sliding the thin straps from her shoulders before tossing the no-longer-needed bra across the room and once more wrapping her hands around his neck.

Connor's eyes widened the moment Shelley's huge, 32E tits came into plain sight, with their erect nipples just waiting to be bitten. Her glorious, firm breasts shook and rolled around her chest violently as he quickly picked up his pace before leaning down and taking each nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking on Shelley's firm but soft tits as if he hadn't eaten in days.

"OHHhhh ummm yeah, oh, suck on my tits Connor, ohhughhh fuck yes, mmmm, bite them baby, ugh fuck! OH FUCK! Yeah, mmmm! OH fuck me and bite my tits Connor, ughyeah, mmm, fuck you feel so gooood, ohhhh, show me what you want to do to your friend's wife, ughmmm, fuck me, ohh fuck me hard, ohhhhh, fuck me gooood! Fuck me!!" Shelley moaned between kissing his neck as his mouth reluctantly left her hard nipples and firm, big tits to start biting and nipping the sides of her neck and shoulders as his ass continued to rise and fall, driving his eleven inch rod deep into her hot, horny pussy again and again, relentlessly, until the last few words began growing higher in pitch, the last two coming out in a high-pitched pleading moan of pleasure as Shelley's fingernails dug into his back sharply.

"Fuck you're so hot!" Connor growled primally as his eyes shone down at her once more as he pushed himself back up before roughly grabbing hard at her naked tits, squeezing uncaringly, his fingers sinking hard into her soft but firm flesh as he roughly began to fuck his dick into her with short, sharp, and oh so forceful thrusts...her pussy squeezing his dick so hard the hornier she became, fuck, he wasn't going to be able to last much longer...fuck...

"Ughhh, ummm, show me how much you want me Connor, oh yeah, show me how much you like having your friend's wife underneath you, ugnnnmmm, taking your big cock and ohhhh loving it, mmmm, fuck yes, squeeze my tits like only Hayden should baby! OH yeah!" She moaned high-pitched and excited in reply, and Connor obliged by taking both of her large tits in his hands and slamming his eleven inch cock repeatedly into her, pulling her hard onto his impaling member by those huge, luscious mounds. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! F..u...c...k...uh...uh...mmm...mmm...!"

The sight of looking down at the woman taking all eleven inches of his big, thick cock, the woman whose huge 32E tits he held firmly, squeezing as he pulled her deep onto his long hard dick, and seeing that this was his friend's, Hayden's, wife who he had married only a few weeks ago, and now she was naked, on her back, legs around his waist and begging for him to screw her, and that Hayden wasn't even there, fuck, Connor felt his balls begin to tighten.

"I love your fucking big tits!" He groaned in a half-growl, squeezing the soft mounds extra hard for emphasis, and Shelley moaned in reply. "And I love fucking you, Shelley, fuck, we're really doing this!" He added, again to another appreciative, eyes-half-closing, moan from the sexy wife. "And I know you love it too, don't you Shelley?" He asked, kneading her soft but firm breasts as he would two huge balls of dough.

"Mmmmm, yeah, ohhhh!" The erotic brunette purred excitedly, rocking her hips back and forth in time with each short, sharp, and hard thrust into her pussy.

"So, we'll have sex again?" He asked just as he rammed his entire dick deep into her womb.

"Ummm, ohhh!" She moaned loudly, her large brown eyes rolling into her head as she tilted her head back from the pleasure.

"Shelley?" He asked, deliberately holding back from really pounding her tight ass until she answered.

"Mmmm, fuck me Connor...ohhhh!" His friend's wife simply moaned breathily, her fingers teasing his neck.

Oh, she didn't want to reply, but Connor had had enough of all the playing now.

"Tell me, and I'll fuck you till you scream, Shelley." He replied as his fingers continued to roughly knead her firm tits as he continued to slam his thick cock into her short and hard.

"We can't...mmm...this was an accident...ohhh...we can't hurt Haydenmmmm OHHH FUCK ME! OH YES FUCK ME!!" The once faithful wife moaned deeply as she spoke her husband, his friend's, name and felt his eleven inch rod spear once more deep into her unprotected pussy.

"Hayden doesn't have to know, Shelley, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." He replied before reluctantly letting his firm grip on her tits go and reaching up to take her hands, placing them above her head as he shifted to hold himself above her once more. "I could fuck you in your bed while he's not here..." He said teasingly, plunging his entire eleven inches fully into her hungry pussy, deeper than before with the resumed angle...and Shelley moaned breathily. "...on the couch while he's asleep..." Another firm, deep thrust, and Shelley moaned deeply. "...you could have my big, hard, cock fucking you in his car on a day out..." Repeated hard and faster slams of all eleven inches marked his words, and Hayden's wife groaned loudly. "...you could have all eleven inches in your mouth and down your throat, or deep, oh so deep, inside you, in the shower..." The stunningly sexy brunette moaned and rolled her eyes. "...this can be a one time fun fuck, or we can have sex again, and again, and fuck, again..."

By this time Shelley's breathing was deep and her luscious, exposed 32E tits were heaving dick-hardeningly, as she panted hornily...that was when she fixed him with a stare so intense that Connor could barely move.

"It's my choice." She said, however Connor nodded anyway, and Shelley, tits heaving as her chest rose and fell deep and fast as she lay, both motionless and naked on the undecorated room's floor. "And if I answer, you'll shut up and fuck me?" With a surprised, faint smile at her obviously desperately-needing-to-cum frankness, he nodded once more, and felt his heart beating in the moment the beautiful 27-year-old brunette newlywed took to think. "I won't hurt Hayden, but you've already got your dick in me, so having sex again won't matter, so fine, maybe...I'll think about it." She replied and Connor smiled broadly as if she had said 'yes' and when and where. "Now fuck me Connor, make me scream like you said you would and show me how much you want to have me again!"

The feel of her long, smooth legs wrapped tightly around his waist, her soft hands gripping his as he held them down, the feel of her vice-like pussy squeezing all eleven inches of his thick dick as it was buried balls deep inside her, stretching and pushing deep into her unprotected womb, the look of her beautiful, lust-brightened face as she stared up at him hotly with her long dark brunette hair splayed around her, the sight of her huge, naked 32E tits heaving up and down as she panted hornily, her slim waist...and then there was the feel of her wedding ring pressing against his fingers and the knowledge that this was his own friend's new wife...Connor smiled as his hard dick throbbed inside her.

"Anything for Hayden's sweet wife" He replied simply before using his hold on her hands above her head to really begin to pound the hell out of her pussy...and the room filled with the hot moans and groans of Mrs Shelley Winters.

Shelley writhed ecstatically, her fingers in a death grip with Connor's as he held her hands tightly above her head and continued to relentlessly and ruthlessly fuck the hell out of her on the floor. Her big tits were jumping, shaking and rolling violently around her chest as her husband's friend continued to pound all eleven inches of his thick cock in and out of her tight pussy, fucking deep into her body until Shelley thought he was really trying to impale her by nailing her hard to the floor through her womb! But oh fuck, she had never felt anything like this ever before! The sheer size and width of his incredibly long cock sent waves of ecstasy tearing through her hot 27-year-old just-married body each time those thick inches sank forcefully deep into her, deeper, harder and faster than Hayden had ever screwed her, and fuck was it paying off! Deep within her stomach Shelley could quickly feel the intensity of the growing orgasm that threatened to rip her apart...fuck, she knew already that this was going to be unbelievable as she continuously moaned as loud as she could from the pleasure of being thoroughly fucked.

"OH GIVE IT TO ME CONNOR! OH GIVE IT TO ME! OHHH YEAH! FUCK! FUCK! OHHHMMMM YES! OH FUCK ME! UMMM FUCK ME! YES! OH SO FUCKING GOOD! UGHHHH FUCK! OHH FUCK! OH GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK, OH YES, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK CONNOR! OHHH YEAAHH! MMM, FUCK, YESS! OH YEAH! MMMM!" The newlywed brunette moaned loudly enough to be heard outside through the open French doors that were letting in the quickly fading light.

Each time Hayden's friend drove his huge dick hard into her oh so pleased pussy, fucking her long, hard and fast with all eleven inches of his thick, solid cock, Shelley felt him drive that thick head that she had swallowed down her throat earlier deep into her body and into her womb, stretching and fucking her like she had never been thoroughly fucked before.

Writhing in ecstasy beneath her husband's friend, her fingers clinging to his as he held her hands down lustfully above her head as he relentlessly gave her his huge cock, Shelley's mind was empty of any thought of the man she had married only a few weeks ago, or of what Hayden was up to right then. At that moment, if her sweet husband whom she loved with all of her heart walked in, she still would have called out to his friend to keep fucking her...fuck but he was screwing her so good!