Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, nail me baby! Ohhmm fuck, fuck that pussy with your big cock Connor! Ohhh ughhmm, yes, oh yes, Ohhhughh, fuck, fuck, oh so good, uhhhhh fuck keep fucking me baby, oh you fuck me the best! OH fuck! UNNNN!" She moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet his downward thrust as her huge tits rolled furiously around her naked chest. "Come on Connor fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh, you wanted to see me naked, ugghhohhh, to see my tits naked, to grab them oh fuck, unnmm, to feel them, yes, oh yes, and to fuck your big dick into me, ummm, fuck, to hear me scream your name and beg you to fuck me, ohhh, ummmnnn, yeah, you wanted to fuck me on our wedding day, ohh yes, OHGHHH! Show me what I should have let you do to me in my wedding dress Connor! OH FUCK! YES! OH YES! Fuck me good and I'll let you fuck me again! OHH! Whenever, wherever, however you want baby! Ohhh, just fuck me baby, oh fuck me Connor YES!!"

The words just poured out of her mouth as enflamed passion and hot illicit lust scorched through her oh so sexy body, though even in the throes of such passion Shelley knew that what she said was true. After being fucked like this, fuck, could she say she definitely wouldn't do it again? Oh fuck!

"Ugh yeah, fuck! Fuck, I can't believe I've got you under me! Shit! Umm fuck! Oh you're so hot Shelley, fuck, you're the best fuck ever!" Connor growled through clenched teeth, the sweat on his forehead and his reddening face showing the determined exertion to thoroughly fuck the life out of her that shone in his eyes, and boy, was he living up to that as he continuously drilled her so good with his huge pole!

"Ummm, yeah, you've got me under you, uhhhh, under you and you're fucking me with your big cock, yes! Oh yes! Ummmm! Fucking me so good Connor, ummnn, giving me all of your unprotected cock and making me beg for me! UHHHYEEAH! MMMM! Fuck! FUCK! OHhhhhh!" She groaned teasingly, her hips bucking to meet each of his thrusts and she panted hard.

Her words were obviously getting too much for her husband's friend and his own orgasm was obviously fast building as he suddenly let go of her hands and half-fell on her before he managed to catch himself with his hands planted firmly beside her head, quickly regaining his rhythm of steadily pounding her with that unbelievable cock of his.

For her part, Shelley's hands instantly gripped round him and clawed ragingly down his back, rending gashes in his flesh and making Connor cry out in pain as she moaned constantly in pleasure at the fucking she was getting.

"Ohhh yes, yes, oh Connor, ummmmohhh yeah, oh baby! Ummm! FUCK! Oh fuck! Oh give it to me! Oh give it to me Connor, oh yes! Ohhh fuck give me your dick baby ummmm! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me baby! OHHH! Show me why you're better than Hayden! Ohhhhh give me that long hard cock!" The slutty, cheating wife groaned ever louder and ever more high-pitched, her mind reeling as her body reacted instinctively.

"Am I better than Hayden, Shelley?" Her husband's friend growled tightly as he slammed his thick cock home again, bringing an ecstatic squeal from the hot wife beneath him.

"Oh yeah!!" Shelley growled hotly, her eyes flashing as she lifted her head to roughly kiss Connor before she raked her nails hard down his back as he continued to jack-hammer that wondrous dick in and out of her hard and fast, shaking her voice as she spoke. "Yeah Connor baby, uh yeah, you fuck me so much better than Hayden, ohhh mmm, fuck, give me your big dick! UGHOHH! FUCK YES! UHHMM! You're dick is so much bigger and ohhh fucks me so much better Connor, uhh, mmm, yeah, fuck me baby, oh yeah, fuck Hayden's wife like she's your slut Connor! Uhhh! Make me a slut for your big cock so you can fuck his wife anytime and anywhere you want baby! Oh fuck! So you can get me on my knees to suck your big cock and swallow all your cum, or you can cum on my big tits...ohhh, or my face again, ohhh, like you did earlier when Hayden walked in! OHHH! That was so fucking hot! Ughh yeah, he came in and saw his pretty little wife with your cum all over her and OH FUCK YES GIVE IT TO ME CONNOR OHHH, and he didn't even know! Uhhmmm, fuck yeah! Ughhnn! Ohhhh I love your big dick! Ohhhh yeah ummm, fuck so good! Ohh! Don't ever stop fucking me Connor! NNMMMYEAHH!"

"Ugh, I wish Hayden could see you begging me to screw you Shelley! Oh fuck, so glad I came over today! Fuck!" Connor groaned wearily as he slammed his thick cock deep into her...and oh did Shelley moan deeply.

"Ohhh fuck yes, uhhmm, would you keep fucking me if he walked in?" She purred half-aware as the feel of Connor's huge dick stretching her so good as it repeatedly buried hard and fast inside her filled her mind wondrously. "Oh yeah, fuck me good baby, mmm yeah!"

"Ugh fuck yeah, I'd make you tell him how much better I am than he is!" Her husband's friend growled in reply, and Shelley smiled playfully as every nerve in her body tingled at the erotic thought.

"Ummmm, I bet you would." She purred hornily back, gasping in pleasure as Connor slammed deep into her even harder at the thought. "Uhhh, I'm so glad you came over today! Ohhmmm, fuck, I can't believe we ended up having sex! Ohhh! YES! Uhhh!"

"You mean, in your new house, only a few weeks after you two got married?" Connor asked with a smug grin, his words emphasised as his thick eleven inch cock continued to pump furiously in and out of her.

Smiling deeply, Shelley watched his eyes stare at her flailing, naked tits before looking deep into her own, and ran her hands down his back as she closed her legs tighter around him.

"Do you not feel bad for fucking his wife?" She asked between deep breaths and lust-passioned moans as she held her left hand between them and both of them stared at the glinting wedding ring as they continued having hot sex.

The sudden intensity that Connor began fucking her with instantly gave the hot brunette her answer as she began moaning loudly.

"OHHH FUCK! OH YES! OHHH YES! UHHH! GIVE ME YOUR GORGEOUS COCK CONNOR, OHHH SOOO FUCKING GOOD!" She groaned deeply as she once more threw her arms around his neck, clinging to him as he pounded the hell out of her.

Again and again Connor fucked his huge dick into his friend's wife as she clung to him, their lips mashing together in a deep passionate kiss as her wedding ring shone in the light and the room filled with the sounds of their illicit sex, the deep pleasure-filled moans and the hot, fast and hard slapping as Connor buried all eleven inches of his hard dick again and again into Hayden's wife. Harder and faster, and Shelley clawed and groaned constantly, until finally the relentless pounding on the hard floor quickly began to take its toll.

"Mmmmph!" Shelley moaned as she broke the tongue-dancing intense kiss, panting breathily as she half-moaned as she spoke breathlessly. "Oh, Connor, my back, I need something to lie on."

Nodding slightly, for the first time in...well, Shelley had no idea how long they had been fucking, but it had seemed like forever...Hayden's friend stopped and held himself above her, panting as heavily as she was as she lay brushing her hair from her face beneath him, her big tits heaving up and down in all their naked glory as she drew ragged breaths.

Connor looked around for a moment before his eyes fell on the decorating table, and then turning to press his lips to hers in a hard kiss, he smiled as he ran his hand up her soft, slender leg, up her slim waist and teased her nipple with his fingers.

"I've got an idea." He replied mischievously, and Shelley raised her eyebrow quizzically as she looked at him before he slowly pulled his huge cock from her well-fucked pussy.

Shelley felt suddenly empty and incredibly unsatisfied, however she had no time to think it over, as Connor was up, helping her up and had her leaning over the table with her hands on the surface and his huge eleven inch dick sinking firmly deep inside her from behind in no time...and oh fuck, did his huge cock feel even bigger in this position...Shelley shuddered hard and her arms and legs suddenly felt weak...she was so not going to be able to last long like this...

Without wasting another moment, Connor firmly grasped her slender waist and began fucking her hard from behind.

Shelley's world exploded in pleasure as Hayden's friend once more began to jackhammer her pussy hard, fast and eleven-inches deep from behind, her large, heavy 32E tits jumped and bounced around wildly, as did the table...with paintbrushes and pots shaking or falling off the table due to the force...and her long, wavy, dark-brown hair either fell softly down her slender back or hung over her beautiful face as she alternated from tossing her head back and screaming in pleasure to hanging her head and moaning and groaning in utter ecstasy as Connor banged the hell out of her hard and fast from behind, and when she did, all she could focus on was the glinting wedding ring on her hand as she supported herself on the table while her new husband's friend screwed her relentless with his unprotected dick.

Hayden placed down the coffee cup and glanced at his watch before nodding to something his brother said and glancing at all they had accomplished so far. It was almost done now, hopefully it shouldn't take too much longer...

...that was, of course, the thought that begged the inevitable to happen, and no sooner had he thought it than a sudden twisting, urging then popping sound indicated that the last half an hour's struggle had all been undone in a crashing sound that announced the newly-married husband wouldn't be home just yet.

As he, his father and his brother each raised a resigned eyebrow at what they had to redo all over again, Hayden Winters was blissfully unaware of his friend drilling his wife with his hard eleven inch cock back at his house, or of her moans and groans of pure pleasure as she willingly and happily begged him to fuck her. Oh, as he set to work again, Hayden didn't know his wife's big 32E tits were naked and shaking around her chest, or her pussy was being stuffed full again and again of his friend's thick cock.

No, as time ticked away, minutes into minutes, and Hayden worked, Connor continued to work his thick dick in and out of his wife, and Shelley loved it as he kissed her, felt her, squeezed and held her tits, and fucked the life out of her better than he could.

Even as the three of them finally got back to where they should have been, though this time quicker now they knew what had to be done, Hayden had no idea that his new wife of three weeks was leaning on the decorating table, happily and hornily taking his friend's entire eleven inch cock as he fucked her from behind, that the room was filled with the repeated and loud screams of pleasure from the busty brunette wife, or that her large, heavy tits were bouncing around in time with each deep, hard and fast thrust that Connor made into her pussy...that was when they weren't in his friend's hands as he squeezed and mauled them roughly as he had sex with Hayden's wife...oh no...

...and so Hayden continued working as his beautiful, loving wife was quickly being fucked towards her huge, impending second orgasm of the day...

"OHH, squeeze my tits Connor, ugh yeah fuck me! OH FUCK ME! Uh, uh, uh, uh fuck me with that big cock of yours, ohhhh yeah! OHHH! Fuck, you're so good at this! UHHOHH! FUCK! FUCK! UH! UHMM! Ohh fuck me like only Hayden should! OH YEAH! OHH! Squeeze his wife's tits while you fuck her good from behind! OHHGHH!!" Mrs Shelley Winters moaned lewdly between high pitched squeals and screams as pleasure raged through her body with the constant pounding her husband's friend was giving to her each time he drove his long dick balls deep inside her with such unrelenting force.

"Ughhh fuck! Oh fuck!" Connor panted as his fingers continued to sink into the flesh of her big tits as he massaged them uncaringly in his big hands, pinching her nipples and squeezing her heavy, firm breasts each time he pulled her back and thrust into her hard from behind. "Uh, you're going to remember having sex with me every time you look at these walls, Shelley!"

"OHHHH!" Shelley moaned loudly, biting her lip as she rocked back and forth from the fucking. She knew he was right, and fuck did that suddenly turn the tingling in her stomach to a sudden tensing...fuck she was going to cum soon...and oh fuck it was going to be incredible! She needed this so badly now, she would do anything!

Reaching up to grab his hand on her breast with hers, Shelley groaned deeply as she helped him squeeze the soft but firm flesh hard.

"Ohhh, and every time you see me with Hayden...uh..uh...uh...you're going to remember holding my naked tits in your hands while you fucked me from behind!" She managed to half-moan, half-groan out before Connor suddenly pulled her back to him, his lips finding hers before their tongues began to dance as his hands continued to grope her tits while he continued to pound his cock into her.

That kiss was suddenly broken, however, as he abruptly bit his lip in concentration and really began to fuck her harder.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Shelley grunted as she clung to his hands on her tits. She could do nothing more than hold on while he took her hard, until suddenly she lost balance and once more her hands slapped onto the table for support.

Connor's hands slid rapidly down her stomach, making Shelley suddenly aware of how deep his cock was filling her, before he once more firmly gripped her slender waist, using his hold to ram his hard cock into her from behind forcefully and causing her big tits to sway and swing beneath her furiously.

"Umm! Ohh! Umm! UHH! OHhhh! Fuck! Oh Connor, your dick is so fucking big! Ohhh! Fuck, I'm going to cum soon...ohhh...keep fucking me, ohhh yesss, ummm, keep fucking me with that big fucking dick!" Shelley moaned breathily and sounding almost like she was in a daze as she rocked back and forth in time with Connor's pulling her back onto his hard, thrusting-deep cock. "Ohh soo good, oh fuck, you're so fucking good! UhhhHHHOOOOOOOOYEEAAHHHH!!"

The last came out in a quickly growing deep moan until the sexy brunette was groaning steadily, filling the room with her wordless moans of utter pleasure as that big eleven inch rod fucked her closer to her ever-growing orgasm.

"Uhh fuck, you're so hot and tight Shelley, ughh, I'm actually nailing your sweet ass, ohh man, ughhh!" Hayden's friend groaned behind her as he suddenly slapped her bare ass as he drove his thick cock home inside her. "You gonna cum for me Shelley, huh? You gonna scream for your husband's friend?"

"Ummm yessss, oh! Fuck! Yeah I'm gonna cum for you Connor, uhh!!" She moaned hotly in reply, drawing in deep breaths as she slammed herself back onto his impaling monster dick.

"Do you think Hayden, uhnn, wonders what you're doing now?" Connor grunted and Shelley felt her heart beat faster at the mention of the love of her life's name. Her eyes fell onto her wedding ring, glistening as she held herself steady on the table...and those butterflies in her stomach grew...

"OHHHHHHHH!" The hot wife moaned as loud as she could at that. "...ohhhuhhh! Fuck me, Connor, ohhh fuck me!"

"Do you think he thinks I've got my hands on your naked tits?" He asked smugly as his hands slid up to cup her swaying tits, squeezing firmly as Shelley let her head fall back, groaning wholeheartedly in pleasure. "Or my DICK in your pussy!?" That last was emphasised by Connor ramming his dick deep into her hard.

"OHHH!! UHHH FUCK! UHHH FUCK!!" Shelley moaned as loudly as she could, her fingers flexing on the table as she rocked lustfully back and forth. "I'm his wife..." She moaned breathily and oh so sexily... "...ohhh, and I'm your slut Connor, mmm, fuck his wife Connor...ohhhh! FUCK HIS WIFE BABY! OHHUUHH! FUCK ME! OH FUCK ME CONNOR, GIVE IT TO ME HARDER! OHH YESSS!!"

And Connor obliged. Letting go of one of her bouncing breasts, Hayden's friend gripped one hand full of her hair, yanking her head back as he continued to squeeze her other heavy breast in his other hand and drove his big dick into her like there was no tomorrow. Pleasure roared through Shelley's body as her free breast shook and bounced lewdly as her head was pulled back by her long dark brown hair, tensing and rocking back and forth hard and fast as she screamed in lust-raged ecstasy.

"OH YES! YES! UH! UH! UH! OHHH FUCK! OH FUCK ME CONNOR! OHHHHH! FUCK ME LIKE HAYDEN'S IN THE NEXT ROOM! OHHH! UGHHH! FUCK ME LIKE IT'S OUR WEDDING DAY! UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO YEEAAHH! UHHH YEAH! OHH SO FUCKING GOOD! FILL HIS WIFE'S PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK! OHHHUGHH! OHH, I'M GOING TO CUM SOON...OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME! OH YES, KEEP FUCKING ME!" She screamed as loudly as she could, clawing at the table with her fingernails that had earlier been rending the flesh on Connor's back.

The whole situation was just becoming too much! Here she was, only married three weeks, and now getting fucked ruthlessly from behind in her and her husband's new house by his friend, while he groped her tits and she screamed and moaned how much more she preferred the sex with him than with Hayden!!

Fuck!! Her body suddenly began to tingle all over!!

Over and over again, how long Shelley could not tell, Connor relentlessly drilled his eleven inch tool into her tingling pussy, fucking her harder and faster than Hayden ever had and making her moan and scream constantly until her throat felt raw. His one hand squeezing the soft but firm flesh of her big tits, and the other pulling her head firmly back by his strong grip in her hair...if only Hayden could see them now! He could be coming back at any moment, he could catch them both completely naked, hear her screams of pleasure outside the house long before he walked in...see her being stuffed full of his friend's enormous dick and loving it, and even more, telling him she loved his dick's better than Hayden's!! Fuck! The hot wife thought all of this as her orgasm rapidly approached...and fuck, it only made it that much more hotter!

"Are you gonna cum Shelley!?" Connor growled harshly as he abruptly released both of his grips and once more cinched her slim waist.

"YES! OH YES! OHHH SO CLOSE! OHH DON'T STOP! OHHH FUCK DON'T STOP!!" The hot wife cried passionately as colours began to flick in her vision.

"Whose dick do you love most!?" He asked tightly and Shelley let her head fall forward, panting as she rapidly slammed herself back to push his cock deeper into her as he continued relentlessly pounding her hard from behind.

"YOURS! OHHH CONNOR YOURS!" She moaned so loudly it reverberated throughout the house she and Hayden had bought for their family.

"Are you going to have sex with me again?" He demanded and Shelley panted heavily, her big tits swinging furiously back and forth.

"YES! OHHH FUCK YES! UMMM! SO CLOSE! OH SO CLOSE! DON'T...OHH...UMMM....OH!! KEEP FUCKING ME, CONNOR! OH I'M....OHHHH FUCK ME! OHHH FUCK ME!! OHHH FUCK ME!! OHHH!!" She began to moan ever higher-pitched until suddenly all Shelley could do was pant and draw in ragged ecstatic breaths as her body began to feel alive all over with electricity and her head began to swim in colours, sounds and pleasure...she was almost there!

"That's it Mrs Winters, ughhh, cum for your husband's friend like you should have three weeks ago!! Fuck!" Hayden's friend growled through clenched teeth, obviously close to his own orgasm as his hips began to frantically pump his big dick in and out of her desperately, but Shelley was already losing herself as the biggest orgasm of her life threatened to explode at any moment. "Ohh fuck Hayden, your wife is the best fuck ever!! Fuckkk, tell Hayden you love him Shelley, ugh!"

A huge shiver shot through her body at that, but Shelley was beyond remorse now.