Decoys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue ran up and down her graceful neck as he put a full nelson on her to push her head hard against the mattress. He began to fuck her ass harder and harder, while forcing her head even deeper into the mattress. She could barely breathe now, as he rode her roughly, ass-fucking her like a limp Raggedy Ann doll.

When he knew he could hold off no longer, he cried out, "I am the resurrection and the life. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me," and he poured his hot seed into the depths of Mary's bowels.

"Getting a little full of oneself, are we Special Agent Diggs?" Mary muttered to herself, but she squeezed his fingers, and they once again listened to the quiet lapping of the waves.

Ascension

"And now for the piece de resistance," Oz said. He went over to the stone wall and pulled some levers. The gigantic wooden cross was lowered until it rested on the floor of the room.

"After you, my angel," Oz said, untying Mary and beckoning her to lie down upon the cross. "At least I am not making you carry it."

Mary obediently assumed the position, well-known to her from several lifetimes of searching stain glass windows for some sign of her Beloved.

Oz tied her wrists to the cross and spread her legs, tying her ankles to rings in the floor. She was helplessly open to him, and would submit to his every desire. Oz made a motion of his hands that seemed to be an attempt to smooth the feathers on a pair of nonexistent angel's wings. This guy was even further gone than she thought.

Oz continued to smooth her wings as he lay down upon her flawless soft skin. It would be crime to mar the purity of that fair skin, but somebody's got to do it, Oz thought. Such beauty could not be allowed to exist in this, the Second Circle of Hell.

His insatiable cock was throbbing once more, the bane of his existence in this realm. He lowered his balls into the whore's mouth, allowing her to briefly suck on them, before pulling them from her hungry mouth. He dipped them into her cauldron again and again, teasing her with the taste of his divine flesh, never to be hers.

Oz's mouth traveled down her body, lingering on her sacred breasts, tasting their divine manna as he held those glorious orbs in his hands, kneading them and running his lips in circles around her erect and throbbing nipples. They gushed the white milk that Oz needed to escape this emptiness, but no matter how much Oz drank, it was never enough.

His tongue slid down her tummy until it reached her clit, and he began to tease that lovely lady lump in the same way as he had tortured her titties, bringing her to the point of climax over and over again, but denying her the release she so desperately sought. He spread her labia and stuck his face into her cunt, his nose pressing against her tortured clit, his long, thick and strong serpent's tongue plumbing her tunnel to unexplored cunnilingual depths.

He wrapped his arms around her taut thighs, both hands finding her clit as he raised her pelvis to gain greater access to her cunt. He explored every contour of her labia with his thirsty, thirsty tongue, tasting the angel juice that he would soon imbibe. He crushed his nose against her clit, moving it back and forth faster and faster, as her entire body shuddered in sexual desire, begging for release. He grabbed her boobs tightly in his hands and crashed his head into her cooz with all his might and he felt her whole body convulsing against him. Her body suddenly became rigid as she screamed out in ecstasy and her juices poured down Oz's face.

Then he lowered her back upon the wood of the cross. Her body still trembled, and tears were flowing down her cheeks. Again they were one, united in the darkness of the sea breeze. They were one flesh, one body, as they listened to the calls of the seagulls and felt the dark presence that flowed below the waters.

They lay there motionless for several minutes, until Oz began to crawl up her splayed body once again. As he lay upon her flesh, she wrapped her white wings around him, sheltering him from the cold wind of the sea.

Oz's organ throbbed once again. He laid it in the folds of her cunt, and began to slide it back and forth in that nether mouth, her soft walls and folds grasping his elusive organ, gently urging it within. He raised up and pushed his lance into her to a depth of six inches, and she once again gasped at its thickness. Then he hauled off and buried its full length within her. Her wings fluttered and enfolded him as he began to drive harder and harder into her body. Her hands fought the ropes on her wrists, as if wanting to hold him more tightly as he pounded his way in and out of her already violated and helpless body.

She came over and over again as her master, her God, used her earthly flesh for its intended purpose. She cried out again and again in ecstasy and pain, her voice falling on the deaf ears of the ocean's waves. Its creatures would not rescue her this night.

In the end, not even the great and powerful Oz could hold out against the powers that sought to make them one, to wake them up from the illusion that was their earthly flesh. Oz cried out and poured gallons of his hot seed into the depths of her womb.

They lay together once more, fingers intertwined. Mary felt his life growing within her as he grew soft inside her tunnel. She felt the warmth of his breath upon her naked chest. He was hers now, in every way.

Suddenly, he rose, his engorged member snapping to attention and pointing to Heaven once again.

He walked over to a small wooden chest hidden in the corner of the room. From it he retrieved three spikes and a maul. He walked back over and spread Mary's hand on the wooden arm of the cross. He placed the point of one of the rusty spikes directly over the center of Mary's palm.

"Prepare to meet your make your maker, Detective Dorothy, or should I call you Mary?"

He saw her eyes mutating before him, becoming yellow with the slitted pupils of a cat or a snake. Her now leathery wings flapped frantically in an attempt to avoid the second spike.

You see, Detective Dorothy, I find it most convenient to be both the killer and his pursuer. Thus, I am a demon hunter in both senses of the term. As are you, my delightful oversized bat. It is more efficient that way, don't you think? By being both the killer and his hunter, I can achieve more in both roles than I ever could in merely one. I am not Agent Diggs, but both both Christ and Pilate, both Ahab and his whale united as one."

He placed the second spike in the palm of her left hand and pounded it through her with the maul.

Mary winced. She hated it when guys did stuff like this. If it was not her pet peeve, it was right up there, along with pinky rings and protruding nasal hairs.

She smiled at him, baring the needle-like fangs of a pissed off mother alien with a jones for Sigourney Weaver.

Mary's crucifier placed her right foot on her left foot and drove the third spike through both her legs, pinning her like a butterfly impaled by world's most sadistic lepidopterologist.

He then slammed a crown of thorns onto her head and blood began to stream down her face and torso.

He worked a few more levers and the cross rose to the upright and locked position. No point in reviewing the safety procedures for this flight. There weren't going to be any.

He watched the demon struggling against the spikes. It seemed that Tiamat, the Whore of Bablyon would not be vanquished so easily. Oz thrust a spear into her abdomen for good measure.

He watched as the demon morphed back into Mary. She smiled at him, spreading her soft white wings, her eyes inviting him to resume their communion. "Will my Judas betray me without so much as a kiss?" she whispered.

He was powerless to resist the Magdalene. He moved the stepladder to the base of the cross and began to ascend it. For the last time, he interlaced his fingers with hers, and she folded her white wings protectively around him. Her mouth opened to receive his tongue and she pressed her pelvis against his throbbing cock, which longed to penetrate her one last time but was unable to enter that heavenly palace due to the spike that closed her legs.

Mary bit the false tooth in her mouth, releasing the cyanide, which she quickly blew into Special Agent Diggs' Mouth. His naked body pressed against hers as it convulsed.

Oz felt the fire of the demon's breath as it burned his lungs. It still carried the attar of angel's breath and he could just barely taste the perfection that would forever be denied him, as he fell from the whore's divine body and into the depths of hell.

Mary watched as Special Agent Diggs' still twitching body fell from the cross to the floor below. She pulled her left hand off the spike that pinned it to the wood of the cross, and then her right hand. She kicked her legs free of the spike that bound them. She then let herself fall from the cross. Needless to say, she stuck the landing.

She watched as the holes in her feet and hands shrank to nothing in a matter of seconds. The gash in her side quickly followed suit. She had possessed the power of healing ever since she drank the blood of her Beloved from a chalice at the foot of the True Cross over two millennia ago. Since that moment, she was condemned to walk the Earth forever, healing those of her profession and those who preyed upon them.

She could not use her powers to do harm, but the fake tooth came in mighty handy from time to time.

Detective Gail Dorothy picked up the remnants of her clothes, such as they were. She found the key to the Lincoln in Special Agent Digg's pants. There was going to be a lot of paperwork on this one. In the words of Ricky Ricardo, she had a lot of 'splaining to do, even more than Ricky's hapless wife Lucy had ever faced in her storied sit-com career.

She walked out into the morning sea breeze and inhaled the air, which bore the subtle aromas of both birth and death.

12