Dee and Jodi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim started to pound into Dee's pussy. She was so wet that they made a loud slapping sound when they came together and moisture from her pussy sprayed all over them. Dee started to whine and grunt with each thrust and her tongue danced on her sister's clit. Mary had slid down next to her lover and was toying with her long chocolate colored nipples and whispering in her ear.

"Do you like getting eaten by your slutty little sister? Is she gonna make you cum? Her face is buried in your dirty little cunt and she's getting pounded. Let it go Jodi! Let it out!"

Jodi's eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a short loud scream. Her body was trembling from sensory overload. Mary tugged hard on her nipples and Jodi came again. She passed out, a sweaty, quivering mess.

Mary looked down at the fucking couple. "Don't come in her cunt! She needs to know what a dirty little slut she is. I know! Pull out and give her a pearl necklace!"

Jim looked at Mary for a few seconds and then comprehended what she had said. Mary pulled the panting Dee off Jim's cock and held her by her big boobs while Jim shuffled up and started stroking his wet cock. Mary worked Dee's nipples and then slid one hand down and slapped her wet pussy. Moisture flew through the air and the younger sister screamed in shock and then came.

Jim stroked his cock once more, the scene was too much. He started to cum hard, gripping his cock and aiming for Dee's upper chest. Two, three four big spurts and he had made a perfect pearl necklace of cum on her chest that was pink with the blush of orgasm. He sat back exhausted.

Mary looked down at her girlfriend. Jodi was still quivering from the aftershocks of her super orgasm. She looked down at Jim, sitting on his heels, covered in sweat and his and Dee's cum. And she looked down at Dee, her eyes closed and covered in a sheen of sweat and the beautiful cum necklace on her upper chest. She bent over and started to lick the cum off Dee's chest.

Dee's eyes opened and she saw her sister's girlfriend licking up the white cum, a slippery coating on her lips.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she moaned. Mary's mouth slid down her slippery chest and fastened on a big nipple. She sucked it hard and let it loose with an audible pop. She looked up at Dee, her face shiny with cum.

"Lay back, I want to see what my girlfriend's little sister tastes like.' Dee lay back with a smile and a groan. It was going to be a fun night.

12