Dee & The Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers

Both women admired the strap on dildo and Tiffany laughed as Britney took it and sucked it down her throat.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock," Tiffany laughed.

"Mm hmm," Britney smiled as she pulled the strap on out of her mouth.

The scene shifted and showed Britney bending over the table while Tiffany applied lubricant to her gaping anus.

"Go easy," Britney begged.

"Don't worry," Tiffany said. "You're going to love it."

She applied lubricant to the bulbous head of the strap on, which she now wore cinched around her waist, then introduced it to Britney's ass.

"Uh!" Anita exhaled as Tiffany plunged the strap on into Britney's rectum. "That's got to hurt!"

"Uh uh," Dee denied. "Done right, it really does feel good."

"You've done that before?" Anita asked, tearing her eyes from the scene of Tiffany pounding Britney's rectum fast and furious.

"Yeah, a couple of times," Dee admitted, blushing.

"You um, you've done it," Anita asked, then lowered her voice to a whisper, even though the two were alone. "With a girl?"

"Yeah, yeah I have," Dee admitted, seeing no reason to lie.

"Oh," Anita slowly said, then returned her attention to the screen.

Britney and Tiffany were kissing passionately. Britney pulled her dress back on, then ran off-screen, promising to go home and give Roger a piece of ass, literally.

The scene changed to show Tiffany lapping at a brunette's pussy while fingering the unnamed girl's anus.

Tiffany straightened up and smiled as she produced a double-headed dildo. She worked one end into her pussy, groaning and squeaking in ecstasy. Then she pressed the other end to the unnamed girl's rectum.

"Oh," Anita let out a slow breath.

Dee wondered if Anita had just orgasmed; she could not see Anita's left hand over the armrest of the couch. She was glad she'd had both couch and chair treated with stain resistant spray; she was sure he hem of her own tee shirt was soaked with her pussy juice.

The scene changed to show the nameless girl thrusting a very fat dildo in and out of Tiffany's ass.

"That's got to hurt," Anita said.

"Well, yeah, if you're going to do one that big,' Dee agreed.

"How big?" Anita asked her.

"That," Dee said, pointing to the screen as Tiffany screamed in orgasm, whether real or fake.

"No, no, I mean, how big can you take it, um, up the butt?" Anita asked, blush never leaving her face.

"Wait here," Dee said and got to unsteady legs.

Chapter 3

She entered her bedroom and opened her nightstand drawer. She selected the double-headed dildo and the tube of lubricant. She could have grabbed 'Big Ben,' a ten-inch vibrator that was nearly three inches around, but did not want Anita to think she was a total slut.

Anita's eyes opened wide as Dee showed her the double-headed dildo. Dee pulled the long tee shirt off and tossed it onto her chair.

Anita gawked at the pearl chains that dangled from Dee's nipples and pussy lips.

"You got to get it good and lubed," Dee said, and squeezed a generous amount onto a bulbous end.

Anita tore her eyes from Dee's large breasts and smooth pussy and watched Dee's actions. Dee smeared the lubricant around with the tip of her finger, making sure to coat the entire head.

"Then you got to get the back door lubed up; it doesn't produce lubrication like your pussy does," Dee went on and turned around to show Anita.

She jammed one, then two fingers in and out of her rectum, smearing the lubricant around.

"Got to get the butt hole nice and relaxed, you know?" Dee said. "Should be just about ready."

Thus saying, she lowered herself to her knees on the carpet and bent over. She pressed her shoulders to the carpet and broth the dildo up between her splayed legs.

"Don't jam it in; it's not a pussy," Dee said and slowly introduced the heed of the dildo to her rectum.

She let her rectum get used to the presence, then slowly pushed a few more inches in.

"Oh!" Anita hissed and realized she was frantically rubbing her pussy through her shorts as she watched the beautiful girl fuck her ass.

Dee began to pull the dildo back out, then thrust it in again.

"Does it hurt?" Anita whispered.

"No, God no, it feels, oh!" Dee moaned. "Damn, it's hard to describe, but I really like it."

Dee spread her pussy lips with her left hand, and screamed out in orgasm as she tugged once at her clitoris.

"I cannot believe I just did that," she admonished herself. "I just fucked my ass, in front of a total stranger."

"You, um, you think we could, um, you think I could do that?" Anita stammered as Dee slowly got to her feet. "I mean, you think I could do it, up my butt like that?"

"I don't think you want to start off with a monster like this," Dee laughed, relieved that Anita wasn't completely turned off. "Be right back."

She wobbled down the hall to her bathroom and entered the small room.

She laughed to herself when a fart squeaked out as she pulled the rubber cock from her gaping rectum. She rinsed the tool off, then dried it on one of the towels the twins had used the morning. She quickly masturbated her pussy to another orgasm, then washed her hands and left the bathroom.

"You um, show me um, you do that to me?" Anita begged, not making eye contact with Dee when Dee returned to the living room.

"Hey, if we can learn Algebra, then getting it up the ass should be a piece of cake, huh?" Dee laughed.

"Yeah, right!" Anita laughed as well.

Dee pulled Anita to her feet and looked into the girl's unsure eyes.

"You ever with another girl?" Dee softly asked the Latin girl.

"No," Anita admitted.

"You sure you want to do this?" Dee asked, lightly touching Anita's face with her fingertips.

"Yes," Anita breathed, then surprised Dee by timidly touching Dee's lips with her own.

Dee softly kissed Anita's eyelids, then cheeks, then the tip of her nose (which made the girl giggle lightly) then her full lips again. Anita sucked in a breath as Dee's lips kissed her neck softly, then gasped again as Dee's lips again touched her own.

Dee lightly pulled the hem of Anita's tee shirt up and Anita let Dee pull the garment off of her. Dee smiled; Anita stood stock still, eyes tightly closed.

Anita first moved to cover herself when Dee unsnapped the heavy bra, then let Dee pull the garment away from her torso.

"Beautiful," Dee murmured as she hefted Anita's flabby breasts in her hands.

"I'm fat," Anita lightly complained.

"You're beautiful," Dee corrected and worked her tongue into Anita's slack mouth.

Anita gasped as Dee's fingers traced ever-decreasing circle son her breasts, slowly approaching her large areola.

"Beautiful," Dee murmured again and bent her head and sucked one of the stiff nipples into her mouth.

"Yes!" Anita hissed and cradled Dee's head in her arms.

"Take these off for me," Dee asked, snapping the waistband of Anita's shorts.

Dee pushed the ottoman in front of Anita and gently eased the girl down onto her knees. She did not wrinkle her nose in distaste, even though Anita sported a very prominent bush of black pubic hair. She bent Anita forwarded, then lightly kissed the pudgy girl's shoulder, then her back.

"God, so beautiful," Dee said as she looked at Anita's very full backside.

"Fat," Anita corrected.

"Uh uh," Dee said firmly. "That is beautiful."

Anita sucked in her breath as she felt Dee's hands push her buttocks apart.

"Oh," she slowly moaned as she felt Dee's hot breath near her tightly clenched anus.

"God!" she gasped out as she felt Dee's tongue lightly tickle her anus.

Dee lapped relentlessly at Anita's anus until she felt the girl begin to relax. She brought her finger to Anita's drooling slit and Anita gasped out loud again. Dee thrust her middle finger in and out of Anita's pussy, getting the finger good and wet with Anita's excitement.

She broth the tip of her finger to Anita's anus and traced the fingertip around the perineum. Lightly, she pressed the tip into Anita's rectum then paused. Moments later, she pressed the finger in and paused when it has slid in to her second knuckle. Slowly, she wormed the finger around and around, widening, relaxing the girl's tight rectum. Using saliva, she wet her index finger and introduced that finger to Anita's rectum as well.

When she got both fingers in with no resistance, she began to slowly fuck them in and out of Anita's rectum. She smiled; the girl was making short little thrusts back, meeting Dee's fingers.

Dee introduced her ring finger with no trouble, then pressed her thumb against Anita's fat clitoris.

"Ah!" Anita screamed out and shuddered in orgasm.

Dee quickly tugged her own clitoris and orgasmed alongside Anita.

Anita came a second time as Dee again pressed hard on her clitoris. Dee slowly pulled the three fingers from Anita's rectum and sat back on her heels.

"Are we, um, you done?" Anita shyly asked as she looked over her shoulder at Dee.

"I guess," Dee smiled. "Why? What else you want to do?"

"I um, I don't know," Anita admitted.

Dee knew what Anita was feeling; wanting more but not knowing what to ask for.

"Want to make out?" Dee asked.

"Okay," Anita agreed readily enough.

Dee helped the pudgy girl to her feet and hugged her. After a very brief hesitation, Anita put her arms around Dee and hugged back. Dee kissed the girl, then licked at her pouting lips. Anita opened her mouth for Dee's probing tongue.

Dee guided the girl to the couch and they sat down together.

Anita seemed to be fascinated with Dee's hairless slit; her hands rubbed the smooth skin almost painfully.

"So smooth," she murmured into Dee's neck as Dee's own fingers trailed up and down Anita's very wet pussy.

Dee lightly pushed Anita backward and got between Anita's chubby thighs.

"Ah!" Anita gasped aloud as Dee's mouth came into contact with her wet lips.

Dee loved the taste of pussy and Anita's was no exception. The girl had a slightly sweaty taste, but it was not an unpleasant taste. After licking up and down the outer lips (she used her hands to push the thick hair aside) Dee then attacked the inner lips with her tongue. Anita's plump clitoris received a long, lingering lick, then Dee returned to simply tasting Anita's essence.

Finally, she deduced she'd teased the girl long enough and gave Anita's clitoris her full attention. She licked the girl to three orgasms before Anita finally, weakly pushed Dee's sucking mouth away.

"Are you gay?" Anita asked as she rested her head on Dee's shoulder.

"No, not really," Dee said. "I like the taste of sperm too much to be one hundred percent gay. And I like the way a man feels when he's pounding me, you know? Can't get that from a dildo."

"Oh, okay," Anita said and began her light touches to Dee's hairless mound again. "How'd you get it so smooth?"

"Electrolysis," Dee admitted. "I shaved it for a long time, but that gets kind of old quick"

"Did that hurt?" Anita asked and began to play with the dangling pearls.

"What? The electrolysis?" Dee asked, temporarily distracted by Anita's fingers.

"Uh huh," Anita murmured and kissed Dee's neck.

"A little, well, it kind of stung, you know?" Dee said and kissed Anita's forehead.

"How you think my pussy would look?" Anita asked. "You know, um, with no hair?"

"Yummy," Dee said and kissed Anita deeply.

----

Anita perched on the lid of the toilet as Dee knelt between her spread legs. Carefully, Dee snipped away at the dense mat of hair, getting as close to the skin as possible without nicking the flesh.

"It itches," Anita declared as Dee finally deemed she'd gotten as much hair as she could with the cumbersome scissors.

Uh huh," Dee smiled and wet a washcloth in hot water. "Here."

Dee pressed the hot cloth to Anita's crotch and Anita screamed a short scream as she orgasmed.

"Hold that there," Dee ordered as she rummaged around for her shave gel and razor blade.

"Ooh, that's cold," Anita complained as Dee applied the gel to the sensitive area.

Dee was careful as she dragged the razor blade through the stubble. Several swipes later, she stood and wet the washcloth again and pressed it to Anita's smooth crotch.

"On your knees," Dee ordered, then applied gel to Anita's wrinkled anus.

Again, she was careful around the tender area. And again, the wet washcloth removed the remnants of the gel. Then she dropped the razor cartridge into the small wastebasket where the snippets of Anita's pubic hair liberally lined the bottom of the small canister.

"Here, put some baby oil on it," Dee offered.

"You do it," Anita playfully demanded.

Dee squirted the oil into her hand then generously rubbed it into Anita's heated flesh. The two kissed passionately as Dee vigorously rubbed Anita's crotch. Anita stiffened, then moaned into Dee's mouth.

"Damn it!" Anita exclaimed, looking at her watch. "It's eight thirty already?"

"Spend the night?" Dee begged.

"I wish I could," Anita whined. But I got a bunch of homework I haven't even gotten to yet!"

Anita did agree to stay and eat another Lean Cuisine. After dinner, the two dressed, which was interrupted several times by kisses and light touches. Finally, Dee grabbed her keys and the two left the apartment.

Chapter 4

Dee looked over the grocery list Anita had scribbled out. It was a good thing Anita was so thorough; Dee knew she didn't have anything on the list, except for red pepper flakes and garlic powder.

"You do have pots and pans, right?" Anita asked.

"Yes, smarty pants," Dee laughed.

She lowered her voice.

"Spend the night? Nadia and Sonja are," Dee asked.

"Suppose they, what if they catch us?" Anita whispered back.

"It's cool; they're that way too," Dee admitted.

Anita looked at the two blondes, mouth open in shock, then looked back at Dee and giggled.

"Well then, I guess I'm staying the night!" she declared.

----

The apartment smelled wonderful as Anita bustled about in the kitchen.

"I love these pans," she called out.

"Thanks; they were a 'house-warming' gift from my friend Cindy," Dee said as she sat on the couch.

"These are not cheap," Anita declared.

There was a knock at the door and Dee checked through the peephole. Nadia and Sonja's pretty faces beamed up at her and she smiled happily.

"Dee!" Sonja laughed as Dee stood aside to open the door.

"Quick before someone sees," Dee laughed and ushered the two girls in.

She closed the door and padded, nude, back to the couch to resume watching the movie.

"Wow, that smells unbelievable," Nadia said as she entered the kitchen.

"Thanks," Anita beamed happily.

"Nice apron," Nadia went on.

"Yeah?" Anita laughed. "You like that?"

Anita stood in the kitchen, nude except for a frilly apron that did not completely cover her pendulous breasts. When she turned around, her entire backside was exposed.

"What are you watching?" Sonja squealed when she realized Dee was not watching the late afternoon news.

"Cum Hungry Sluts, I think," Dee shrugged.

"Ew!" Sonja exclaimed in disgust as a large cock pulled out of a blonde pussy and began squirting copiously onto the blonde's face and open mouth.

"Yummy," Dee argued.

"You think everything is yummy," Sonja giggled.

"It okay if we have a couple of drinks?" Nadia asked

"Um, yeah, yeah, I guess so," Anita agreed.

"I mean, it's not going to spoil anything, huh?" Nadia asked.

"Oh, no, no, it shouldn't," Anita said. "But it'll be ready in about twenty minutes, okay?"

"Sonja, what you want?" Nadia called out.

"Vodka and tonic," Sonja called back.

Nadia came out of the kitchen carrying the two drinks and handed one to her sister, then tried to nudge her sister over so that she could sit next to Dee. Sonja refused to budge, prompting a shoving match.

"Ow!" Nadia exclaimed, then giggled as Dee soundly whacked her on her rump.

Sonja stuck her tongue out at her sister, earning herself a pinch on her rump from Dee.

"What are you watching?" Nadia exclaimed as she watched a woman jerking on two cocks, milking them both onto her face and open mouth.

"Cum Hungry Sluts," Sonja said in a haughty tone.

"Ew!" Nadia declared as the woman swallowed the small mouth she'd managed to catch in her mouth.

"Looks yummy," Sonja said.

"Stop," Dee said and again pinched Sonja's rump, hard.

"Ow!" Sonja giggled and put her head on Dee's shoulder as they watched a blonde open her mouth wide for one spurting cock.

"This is gross," Nadia declared, but did not stop watching.

"Ding ding ding, come and get it," Anita announced as she set the four plates onto the dining room table.

"Oh boy!" Nadia said and sat down at the table.

"What you want to drink?" Anita called out from the kitchen. "I got ice tea, or there's diet Coke, and Dee got some diet seven up too."

"Iced tea," Nadia called back.

"Diet Coke," Dee called out.

"I don't care," Sonja said.

"Then you get nothing," Nadia sneered.

"Ice Tea," Sonja quickly decided.

"Um, some of y'all are a little over-dressed," Dee declared.

With giggles, both Sonja and Nadia divested themselves of their tank tops and shorts.

"Oh, those are nice," Anita said as she admired the jewelry dangling from Nadia's breasts.

"Thanks, got my pussy done too," Nadia smiled.

"Really?" Anita asked as she sat down at the table.

"Uh huh," Nadia agreed.

"Damn, this is good stuff," Dee announced.

"Thank you," Anita said, blushing happily.

"Really!" Nadia agreed.

"Yeah, we go down to the Bazaar, in San Diego, all the time, and this is just as good as that stuff," Sonja agreed.

----

The timer buzzed and Anita got to her feet and ran into the kitchen. Nadia watched Anita's full backside and made a big play of licking her lips. The three girls giggled.

"What?" Anita asked when she came back to the dining room. "What's so funny?"

"Show her," Dee demanded.

"When you went to the kitchen," Nadia said, blushing hotly. "Your butt looked yummy, so I did this."

She showed Anita the lip-licking maneuver.

"Oh!" Anita said and covered her face to hide her hot blush, causing more giggles. "My butt is not yummy."

"Yes it is!" Dee insisted, bringing on more giggles

Anita gasped and slapped Dee's arm. Dee laughed and reached out a finger to pull Anita's face to her. She looked into Anita's warm brown eyes.

See?" Dee said quietly to Anita. "I told you you're beautiful."

Sonja felt a white-hot flash of jealousy flare up. She tried to shove it aside; Dee had every right to make love to whomever she wished. But watching the soft, intimate gesture and hearing the soft voice had her insides knotted up.

"Okay," Anita happily said as she gathered up the dishes. I have dessert for us; don't go anywhere."

Again Nadia made the lip licking display and she and Dee giggled, but Sonja did not.

Anita smiled as she brought back four bowls with a large hot brownie in each bowl, covered by a huge scoop of ice cream.

"Mm," Dee said as she tasted the brownie.

"uh huh," Nadia agreed.

"Thank you," Anita murmured.

"I'll help you do the dishes, Nadia offered.

"Oh, no, that's all right," Anita happily said.

"You goober," Dee laughed.

"It's not the dishes she's wanting to do," Dee mock whispered to Anita.

"Oh!" Anita said, comprehension setting in.

She looked over at Nadia, who suddenly found something in her bowl very interesting.

"Um, okay, sure, I could use some help with the dishes," Anita agreed.

"Good," Nadia mumbled.

Chapter 5

Dee yanked Sonja over to the couch as soon as they finished the dessert. Dee pushed a button on her remote and 'Anal Angels' started up.

"But I wanted to watch 'Cum Hungry Sluts,'" Sonja whined playfully as she felt safe, secure in Dee's embrace.

"This is better," Dee assured the girl.

Anita was nervous as she and Nadia padded into the kitchen.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers