Dee & The Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

Nadia pinned the plump girl against the counter and lightly kissed the girl's full lips. Anita shyly opened her mouth and Nadia thrust her tongue in. Anita could taste the brownie and ice cream on the girl's tongue.

Anita moaned as she felt Nadia's hands cup her breasts and felt Nadia's thumbs caress her stiff nipples. Nadia pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Anita.

"I'll wash, you dry," Nadia offered.

"Okay," Anita whispered.

Nadia interrupted the washing often; she would kiss Anita's face and shoulder, or grab Anita's full buttocks with a wet hand.

"Your hands are wet!" Anita complained.

"Ew!" Sonja exclaimed as she watched Tiffany plunging her dildo into Britney's ass.

"Yummy," Dee corrected.

"You think everything's yummy," Sonja laughed.

"No, just things like that," Dee smiled. "And things like this."

Thus saying, she playfully pinched Sonja's buttock.

"You thick my butt is yummy?" Sonja asked and wiggled it.

"Absolutely yummy," Dee smiled and rubbed Sonja's buttocks.

"Oh yeah?" Sonja asked.

"Mm hmm," Dee emphasized.

"Well if it's so yummy, why don't you eat it?" Sonja asked, in a snotty tone.

"Okay," Dee agreed and shoved Sonja onto her stomach on the ottoman.

"No, Dee, I was just..." Sonja protested, and then squealed as Dee's tongue tickled her very sensitive anus.

Nadia dragged Anita into the second bedroom and roughly shoved the plump girl backward onto the vinyl exercise bench. Anita was a little disconcerted; Dee's touches had been loving, gentle. Nadia's were rough, demanding.

"Suck these," Nadia demanded and stuck a nipple in Anita's face.

Anita did the best she could, which seemed to please Nadia. Nadia combed her fingers through Anita's curly hair, murmuring and moaning encouragement.

"Stop," Nadia demanded and pulled her hard nipple from Anita's sucking mouth.

She shoved her tongue into Anta's mouth forcefully and pressed Anita backward until the girl was fully reclined on the padded bench. Nadia ground her pubic mound against Anita's, never relinquishing her mouth and never ceased running her fingers through Anita's hair.

"Ah, yes!" Nadia suddenly cried out in orgasm.

"Eat my pussy," she demanded and quickly twisted around so that her pussy was pressed against Anita's mouth.

Anita stifled a squeal as she felt Nadia's fingers pulling at her pussy lips. Then she felt Nadia's tongue flicker up and down until Nadia's tongue found Anita's clitoris.

She tried to focus on Nadia's thin pussy lips, but the delicious feelings the blonde was giving her made that difficult. She tensed up, ready to explode. Nadia playfully stopped tickling Anita's clitoris and languidly licked up and down Anita's pussy lips. Anita groaned and wiggled from side to side, trying to thrust her clitoris back into contact with Nadia's tongue.

"Eat my pussy," Nadia demanded.

Anita groaned once more, but did begin to lick up and down Nadia's musky slit, then dug her tongue in between the thin lips until she located Nadia's clitoris. She jerked slightly when Nadia's hot mouth encircled her throbbing clitoris.

"Mm," she moaned as she felt the orgasm well up in her.

"Ah yes!" she squealed as Nadia cruelly bit down on the hypersensitive flesh.

"Like it up the ass?" Dee whispered in Sonja's ear as she fucked three fingers in and out of Sonja's tight rectum. "Is it yummy?"

"Oh, oh, God!" Sonja grunted and shudders in orgasm.

"Want me to stop?" Dee asked.

"No!" Sonja begged but Dee pulled her fingers out of Sonja's clutching rectum.

"No, don't stop!" Sonja begged.

"Be right back," Dee said and rapidly padded to her bedroom.

She returned with her double-headed dildo. She stood in front of Sonja and worked one end of the dildo into her pussy. She then knelt down and pressed the other end to Sonja's lips.

"Better get this good and wet; it's going in your ass," Dee warned.

Sonja slobbered a good amount of her spittle on the bulbous head, making faces to let Dee know she wasn't crazy about the taste of the latex phallus.

"That's it, baby," Dee cooed. "Suck my cock."

Sonja couldn't help but giggle at Dee's vulgarities.

She tensed up when Dee walked on her knees to crouch down behind her.

"Reach back here and spread your cheeks," Dee softly asked.

Sonja's hands shook; she'd had a little trouble fitting that 'cock' in her mouth. It certainly wasn't going to fit easily into her tiny anus.

She grunted in pain as Dee wormed the head just inside of her anus. Dee paused for a long second, then worked another few millimeters into Sonja's protesting rectum.

"It hurts," Sonja whispered.

"Want me to stop?" Dee asked.

Sonja hesitated for a moment, and then shook her head no.

"Good, Dee said and gripped the dildo and worked another few millimeter's into Sonja's upturned ass.

"What is going on out here?" Nadia demanded.

"Dee's fucking my ass," Sonja grunted.

"Yummy," Dee said and pushed a couple more millimeters in.

"Yummy," Anita agreed.

"You like it in your butt?" Nadia asked Anita.

Anita blushed hotly, but nodded her head yes.

"'Bout you, you like it in your butt?" Nadia asked her sister.

"Yeah," Sonja groaned, face contorted in pain, beads of sweat on her forehead.

Nadia pulled Anita to the couch and held the girl tightly as they watched Sonja's reaming.

"Really?" Nadia whispered into Anita's ear. "You like it in your butt?"

"Uh huh," Anita whispered and shifted so that Nadia's fingers could easily access her anus.

"Oh God!" Sonja screamed aloud as Dee's fingers grazed her clitoris. "Aiee!"

Dee stopped thrusting the dildo in and out of Sonja's rectum as the girl flopped around on the ottoman, grunting and squealing.

"Holy cow!" Nadia said, in awe of the powerful orgasm her sister was undergoing.

"Stop, please. Stop," Sonja begged, voice barely more than a whimper.

Slowly, Dee pulled the dildo out of Sonja's stretched anus, until, with a 'fizz,' it popped out of the blonde's rectum.

Aiee!" Sonja screamed again as Dee lightly tickled the girl's pulsating clitoris. "No more! No More, please!"

----

"I think I'm drunk," Anita lightly complained to Nadia.

"Good thing you're not driving, huh?" Nadia laughed.

"I'm going to bed," Anita said and staggered to the bedroom.

After a moment, Nadia got to her feet and followed Anita.

Sonja pulled Dee to the vacated couch and pulled Dee's face to hers. The two kissed for a few moments until they heard the dvd player's carousel switch to another movie. Sonja cuddled up to Dee and focused on the television screen.

"Ew!" Sonja declared as she watched 'Cum Hungry Sluts' start.

A girl knelt in front of three men that were vigorously jerking their spurting cocks onto her outstretched tongue.

"Wait until you see the next one," Dee warned.

The camera backed up to show the girl's tongue and face liberally coated. She smiled and swallowed the spunk and the scene faded to black.

The next scene opened to show the same blonde masturbating with an enormous dildo. The camera panned to show an Asian girl squatting on one very large cock while another large cock pounded her rectum. Both cocks sprayed liberally onto the Asian's buttocks and pussy lips, then the two men left the room. The blonde quit masturbating and walked over to the Asian girl. Wordlessly, she lay down on the bed and the Asian girl squatted over the blonde's wide-open mouth.

"Ew!" Sonja screeched. "No way!"

"I know, right?" Dee agreed. "I mean, I love the taste of come, but I don't think I love it THAT much!"

"Um, do you, um you know what come tastes like?" Sonja asked, embarrassed at her ignorance.

"Yeah," Dee said and took a healthy gulp of her gin and tonic. "Remember when you was a kid, remember what that paste tasted like?"

"Oh yeah!" Sonja giggled at the memory.

"Well, kind of like that, except kind of salty, you know?" Dee said. "I mean, that's about the best way I can describe it. You either love it or you don't."

"Well, she loves it," Sonja said, pointing to the screen.

Dee looked as the blonde was scooping semen out of the Asian's rectum with her fingers and licking her fingers clean.

"Yeah," Dee grimaced.

"I'm, I'm getting kind of tired," Sonja said, resting her head on Dee's shoulder.

"Then let's go to bed, goober," Dee said and finished her drink.

"There's enough room for all of us?" Sonja asked as Dee pulled her toward the master bedroom.

"Should be; it's a king sized bed," Dee said.

"I don't think we got a whole lot of studying done," Sonja quietly giggled.

"Uh huh," Dee agreed.

Chapter 6

Dee woke up to an urgent need to pee. There was an arm thrown over her, though, and she relished in the feeling of someone close, someone holding her.

"Love you," she whispered in the dark to the owner of the arm, and then wiggled out of the bed.

She peed, then returned to the dark bedroom and snuggled back under the covers. The arm came back across her and squeezed her lightly. Soft lips grazed her cheek.

----

She awoke with someone's mouth lapping insistently at her hairless pussy. Daylight streamed into the window and Dee stretched lazily and ran her fingers through Sonja's hair.

Then she realized it wasn't just Sonja's oral ministrations that had awakened her from her drunken slumber. There were wonderful smells wafting into the bedroom.

She tensed in orgasm and Sonja redoubled her licking and sucking at Dee's vulva.

"Stop, Baby, please," Dee begged and pulled Sonja up to tenderly kiss the pretty blonde.

"Want breakfast in bed, Miss Stinky Breath?" Sonja asked when they pulled apart.

"No, I just washed these sheets," Dee smiled. "And you got room to talk; your breath could knock over a horse!"

"Ha!" Sonja breathed loudly into Dee's face and the two giggled and hugged tightly.

They held hands as they walked, nude, to the dining room.

"Strudel?" Dee asked as Anita put the still quite hot food in front of her.

"Sit down," Nadia ordered Anita. "I'll serve you.

Anita smiled s Nadia put a plate in front of her, then put a plate down in front of her empty chair.

"Hey, where's mine?" Sonja asked.

"Kitchen, I think," Nadia shrugged.

"Get your sister a plate," Dee ordered and smacked Nadia's buttock quite hard with an open palm.

"Ow!" Nadia shouted, then giggled.

She put a plate in front of her sister and lightly kissed her sister's forehead before sitting down.

"I swear, Anita, if you lived here, I'd be as big as a house!" Dee said after eating a forkful of the flaky pastry.

"I'd be willing to take that chance," Nadia offered.

Anita looked up at Nadia, then blushed hotly and looked back down at her strudel.

----

They quizzed each other back and forth, scribbling out the problems and solutions and showing one another their notes.

"Oh wow, I think I actually understand this!" Anita said.

"Uh huh," Sonja agreed as she plotted out the array.

"Is that clock right?" Nadia asked.

"Uh, yeah, almost one o'clock," Dee said.

"Damn!" Anita complained. "I hate to, but I got to get back to the dorm; I got a bunch of homework I got to do."

Dee almost felt like crying as everyone got dressed and gathered up their books. Anita and Nadia both lightly kissed her; Sonja's kiss was a lingering kiss, followed by a light touch, then she too as gone.

Anita crammed herself in the rear of the twins' cluttered car; she lived in the same dormitory as the twins, and Dee watched from her doorway as they roared away.

She did allow a few tears of self-pity to slide down her cheeks as she listlessly picked up the few messes in the apartment; Anita had cleaned up behind herself as she fixed their breakfast. In the kitchen, she fixed herself a fairly stiff gin and tonic and took a big sip. Nothing.

Sighing, Dee went to the drawer of the end table and pulled out a joint.

The End of 'Dee & The Twins 02.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers