Dee Dives down a Dark Alley

Story Info
A tranny takes a terrible wrong turn!
3.1k words
4.15
24.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

The club where I worked was a fun place; I enjoyed my time as a barmaid there, while most of the gurls among the clientèle had a fine time too, I reckon. That's because most nights, they were heavily outnumbered by admirers who showed plenty of interest but rarely got too pushy, so what wasn't to like? Looking back, I'd say the place was something of a paradise.

There was one important rule though, which we never failed to warn our customers about; on no account should anyone ever use the alley beside the main entrance, especially at night. Of course, it was sorely tempting, cos it was so short you could actually see the bright blue lights of the tube station in the High Street and watch the buses pulling up outside. It truly was a frustratingly short walk...

But the risk wasn't worth it!

That was because of a gang who hung out there, and who'd expressed an unhealthy interest in our kind. Now I'm not saying they didn't have other interests as well, like getting drunk, taking drugs and swapping stolen goods or whatever; but for sure, they had big plans to get their hands on one of us, and were simply waiting for the day.

I know because they told me!

Often, I'd go shopping before my shift started, and some of them would try and tempt me down the alley. "Come on, honey!" they'd cry, "We'll have fun!" Then one of them would try to grab my arm and drag me towards the others, but I'd resist and, what with passers-by getting curious and cars slowing down, he'd be forced to back off.

That happened to me two or three times, and I wasn't the only one; plenty of others had a similar experience, which was why we warned our customers NEVER to use that alley.

Why, it was so serious, we even put a sign up about it!

Now Dee was one of those gurls who used to arrive as a boy and use our changing room. She was quite a fun character, especially after she'd had a few cocktails; she'd stay right through till closing time flirting with admirers, but I never once saw her leave with any of them. No, she'd just flirt, drink and dance until we dimmed the lights and killed the music, when she'd change back into her regular togs and make her way home.

Unlike some of the other staff, I was strictly a barmaid, so I had no real business checking out the changing room, which had its own entrance off the road, and I never really noticed Dee dressed as a guy; the first I'd ever see of her was when she came through into the main bar area, by which point she'd be wearing a sexy red or black dress, with seamed stockings and killer heels to match.

Looking back, the thing I remember most about her is her exquisite shoes, of which she had plenty!

And I can tell you straight, Dee was such a favourite with so many admirers, I don't believe she ever bought herself more than one drink of an evening!

On the night she made her big mistake, she was very much the Lady in Red. She even danced to the tune of that name, resplendent in a short satin mini-dress with matching seamed stockings and peep-toe kitten heels you could die for.

And honestly, those shoes were so cute, I've never seen a pair quite so nice, and still have nightmares cos I never got round to asking where she bought them!

On the night I'm talking about, I remember her dancing for hours with this moustached regular who fed her so many cocktails, I was beginning to wonder whether she might not burst! And it was so unlike her, cos she was usually quite a moderate drinker, but on this occasion, I was wondering whether she'd somehow managed to hollow out her legs?!

Well, come closing time, I was divvying up behind the bar, when Dee suddenly swung past and brazenly wished me a goodnight...

"Goodnight!" I replied, thinking nothing of it till afterwards, when I suddenly realized she'd walked out fully en femme! No doubt filled with Dutch courage, she must have packed her guy clothes into her shoulder bag and decided to go home dressed as a gurl.

My heart pounded as I fled outside, praying she'd not be stupid enough to venture down the alley in that gorgeous, sexy red outfit? But I was too late; what would be would be, and I can only tell you what Dee told me, over a month later, when she finally found the courage to come back to the club once again...

I was dead right she'd had an awful lot to drink that night, and right she'd built up some Dutch courage; as she told it, she wanted to go straight home and confront her family with the real her; the woman within who she'd tried telling them about often enough, though they refused to listen.

And of course, she turned straight down the alley without thinking cos, even though she'd heard and seen all the warnings, she always went home that way - only dressed as a guy! Sadly, a skinful of booze had gone and switched off all of nature's warning lights!

As I've said, it was a very short alley, so she was hardly halfway down it, and already fumbling for her tube pass, when a hooded figure suddenly shot out of a shadowy doorway and stood in front of her, blocking the way.

"Got one at last!" he said, smiling in triumph. And when Dee tried to turn around, she found he'd a friend standing so close behind her, she could feel his breath tickling the back of her neck!

It was obvious she had no immediate choice other than to do what they wanted, and no words were spoken as they shuffled her sideways into the doorway, which turned out to be the gloomy tradesman's entrance to a shop.

The doorway was dark and dank and hardly large enough to swing a cat in, but to Dee's immediate relief, the crude assault she was anticipating didn't take place there. Instead, her assailants managed to open the door, and hustled her into the shop's storeroom.

The room had wall-to-wall shelves filled with bottles covered in plastic wrap. In the centre, there was a workbench, above which shone a solitary light-bulb. It lit the bench like the stage of a tiny theatre, sending shadows flickering eerily round the rest of the room.

And within those shadows were eyes! As Dee clung uneasily to the edge of the workbench, she became increasingly aware of hoods hiding heads, until at last she realized there were a further three goons in the room, all wearing smiles laced with testosterone-fuelled malice.

She told me that was the moment when, despite all the booze she'd drunk, she suddenly felt frighteningly sober!

For a few seconds that felt more like hours, this gang of goons just seemed to be standing and grinning at Dee, until she noticed one of them was rifling her shoulder bag, while another was filming her on a compact camera. And once the thief found her wallet inside her trousers, he called out her real name and where she lives, before explaining ever so casually how they'd be hanging onto her plastic cards, which she'd not be reporting missing till they said it was okay.

"At least, not if you know what's good for you, Sissy! Understand?"

Taking a deep gulp, Dee nodded.

"Good! Now let's see you play with yourself!"

With all five of those fearsome thugs crowded around her, Dee felt her own instinct for flight forcing her to sit and cower on the side of the bench. And just as they seemed to be closing in like a pack of hungry wolves, so she felt there was no option other than to do their bidding. And so, with enormous reluctance, she hitched up the hem of her dress. Next, trembling awkwardly, she tugged down her small, silky red panties and began to touch her boy bits, which she found surprisingly responsive, though that must have been down to primeval fear more than anything else.

Nevertheless, she soon had a respectably stiff portion of meat poking out of the top of her fine silky knickers and, by tugging gently with her cutely painted fingers, she had no trouble swiftly firing off a fast load of cum, that briefly splashed around her studded navel before dripping back slowly into her panties and settling round her neatly shaven groin.

As the last drops fell from her cherry, the camera came in for a close-up, while the goons hooted their collective excitement.

"Great work, Sissy! But don't waste that cream!"

"Yeah, you should scoop it up and drink it!"

"It'll be real good practice for what you'll be doing later!"

Gulping with a growing sense of foreboding, Dee reluctantly put her fingers into her panties and began feeding herself her own cum. And as she did so, the goons crept ever closer; so close, she began to be able to smell their predatory sweats and taste how their breathing was getting slowly but steadily warmer.

Long before she was anywhere close to fetching the last of her cream to her mouth, Dee froze, as one of those thugs began stroking her stockinged thigh...

"Mmm, that's nice and smooth!"

His comment served to encourage another, and soon both her legs were being caressed by guys whose touch could hardly be described as tender.

"Take your panties off!"

She did as she'd been told...

"Now stuff them in your mouth!"

Again, she obeyed...

"That's real good, Sissy - now nobody can hear you scream!"

The guy with the camera placed it high on a shelf between some stacked cases, where a blinking light showed Dee it was still filming then, while each of his mates took a firm grip on one of her limbs and held her splayed like a cartwheel, he stepped into the V between her legs while dropping his trousers.

"I hope you enjoy this, Sissy!" he said, and with the other guys snickering, he rubbed a few drops of liquid soap onto his throbbing manhood before poking his way forcefully into Dee's virgin anus.

Such was the shock and awe, she almost managed to scream; almost, but not quite. All that actually came out was a muted gurgle, before a couple of manly fingers forced her pretty red knickers even further down the back of her throat, while a wagging forefinger warned of stern consequences, should such disrespectful behaviour ever be repeated.

Wisely, Dee decided not to try any more acts of resistance, but just to lie back and accept her fate. And so, with tears streaming rapidly down both cheeks, she endured this he-man's heavy pounding, a baptism of fire for someone who had hoped her love life would begin with a much gentler act.

The alpha male among these goons was reasonably well-endowed and proved to have more than a little staying power, so by the time he offloaded his warm, creamy cum into the further recesses of Dee's ass, she was so close to exhaustion, she was struggling to stay awake.

But that was no bad thing, seeing as there were four more thugs waiting to have a go!

Once he'd withdrawn his rapidly deflating cock from inside her, the alpha pulled her knickers out of her mouth and used them to wipe himself clean before putting them back, just as the second guy let go of her right leg and lubed up for his turn. And that's how they used her; in a clockwise pecking order, each guy gravitated from one limb to the next till his turn came to plough the increasingly tender crack between poor Dee's reddening butt cheeks.

And after shooting off his load, each guy pulled her ridiculously filthy red panties out of Dee's mouth, wiped himself, and pushed them right back where he'd found them.

By the time the last goon had done with shifting several different sperm samples around his semi-flaccid cock with her soaking wet knickers, Dee was shattered in more ways than one. The room began to fill with tobacco smoke, and she could soon see them standing around, whispering in a circle while smoking away, as the overflowing reservoir of cum crammed precariously into her anus leaked steadily onto the workbench while she fought to gag on a dreadful mix of the awful filth crammed into her mouth and the stifling cigarette fumes. It's safe to say she felt so sick and dizzy, she knew the random ideas of escaping that crossed her mind occasionally were nothing but hallucinations...

Besides, wasn't it far too late for that?

After finishing their smoke break, the gang surrounded her once more.

"Awe, such a shame - it will ruin her pretty face!"

"That's true, but it's got to be done!"

"Best get it over with then - where are those pliers?"

"I'll fetch them!"

"Okay, hold her down good now!"

As a couple of guys grabbed Dee round the shoulders and forced her down onto her knees, a third squared up to her, armed with a pair of pliers. In a swift and businesslike manner, he pulled the dirty panties from her mouth and placed the oily tool immediately adjacent with her front teeth.

"W-what are you doing?" she gasped, struggling to recoil in horror.

"We're pulling your teeth out, so you won't bite!" replied the alpha with a big, wide grin.

"B-but I won't bite!" Dee pleaded, "I p-promise I won't bite!"

"Mmm..."

The iron grips on her shoulders slackened, and Dee found herself temporarily isolated, kneeling in what was possibly a pool of her own urine, while a second, shorter gang meeting convened.

"Very well!" she was told at length, "We'll give you a chance - but you have to sound like you're having fun the whole time, and you have to say stuff so folks will believe it. Otherwise, we stop and fetch the pliers; understand?"

"Y-yes!"

"Okay, now take off your dress!"

Clumsily, for she could hardly find the energy to stand up, and could no longer balance properly on those divine heels of hers, Dee managed to unzip her pretty red dress, letting it drop to the floor so she was now standing naked, but for her suspender stockings and bra.

Next, they ordered her to put her hands behind her back, and her wrists were bound together with strong commercial sticking tape then thick twine, which was looped round a hook on the ceiling. While her legs were pushed so far apart she could hardly touch the floor, the twine was pulled tight till she found herself bent forward, helplessly trussed, with both mouth and anus nicely accessible to any horny, upright guy who happened to be around...

Of whom there were five!

The compact camera was moved down from the shelf and placed on the workbench, from where it could expertly record a clearer close-up of this latest humiliation.

"Now before we begin," the alpha explained nonchalantly to Dee, "I'm going to whisper a few words in your ear, which you're going to repeat nice and clear, so there's no future misunderstandings! You understand?"

"Y-yes!"

And Dee repeated everything he whispered, just like he wanted, before her ordeal continued.

Like the feral beasts they were, they spit-roasted Dee until she honestly thought tomorrow would never come; truly, she believed she was going to die! For what seemed an eternity, she had a cock in her mouth that she could taste her own ass juices on, while another was pumping away inside of her, forcing a steady stream of cum to drip constantly from her bruised and battered butt cheeks. And cos they wouldn't let her move her legs any nearer together, she was always flaying under the force of the twine tugging her from above, which threatened to snap her shoulders if she couldn't get a better grip with her heels, which always seemed to be a task just beyond her ability...

You know, in that kind of situation, you really don't need to be wearing killer four-inch stiletto mules!

By the time they were done, the padding had fallen out of her Wonderbra, making her look exceedingly flat-chested, and cos her panties were so thoroughly soaked, they'd started using her pretty red dress to wipe themselves clean. Even worse, a couple of them had got excited and sprayed cum over her torso, and at least one had pissed on her, meaning she was absolutely smothered in filth.

When they cut her down, she simply collapsed into a pool of cum and urine, and was so exhausted she swears she could have slept there!

But there's no way they'd have let that happen...

Within ten minutes, they sent her on her way, with just a tube pass to her name. They made her wear her dirty dress and knickers, which was probably a blessing seeing as none of the other passengers on her night bus wanted to go anywhere near her!

They kept her male clothes and her wallet, warning her sternly not to report it missing for two days. And of course, terrified of retribution, she obeyed them, and was hardly surprised when, a couple of days later, she found her bank account empty and her credit cards all maxed out!

I can't tell you exactly what happened when she turned up at home in that once pretty red dress that was smothered in semen and stank of urine, because she wouldn't tell me. She simply wasn't prepared to have that conversation, though she did confess it wasn't her appearance that night that had forced her to leave home.

For her family, it appears the final straw came several days later, when an anonymous CD arrived in the post. It had been edited so the words she'd spoken simply to save her teeth from some awful amateur dentistry made her sound like a real cum-slut, who was seriously urging those guys on!

And to finish, I can tell you two other curious things...

From that night onwards, no gang was ever seen hanging out anywhere near that alley, while nowadays Dee runs a specialist S&M dungeon in a respectable London suburb.

Folks say if you like to be hung from the ceiling, there's no one quite like her...

At least, that's what I've heard!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers