Dee has Sex with the Waitress

Story Info
*insert music here*
801 words
3.79
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

3:00 pm.

On a Sunday

Philadelphia, PA

"Charlie, do you know what the Waitress has been up to since the musical?"

"No, not really. I've kinda lost track of her. Why do you want to know?"

For once, Charlie hadn't seen the woman of his affection for a while.

Dee had been out with the Waitress before, but it hadn't gone as she'd hoped. She had tried the friendship avenue, but this time she was interested in something a bit different.

"You're interested in her again, Deandra?" asked Dennis. He and the others had just come back from one of their silly and oftentimes dangerous adventures that Dee thankfully had skipped this time.

"I wouldn't try her again. She was nice for a few bangs but afterwards she kinda gets on your damn nerves." Frank loudly proclaimed.

"I, too would echo that statement. The carnal pleasures just don't rank highly at the end of the day." mused Dennis.

"You guys are making ol' Charlie here jealous, I think. With all this talk of banging the waitress." Mac had done it himself, although he now regretted that experience.

"I'm not." Charlie said out loud, lying through his teeth. "Besides, what's Dee even gonna do with her?"

"Dee Has Sex with the Waitress"

The Waitress's bell rang. She peered through the hole.

"Hi..."

The Waitress wasn't too happy to see Dee, but at least it wasn't Charlie.

"Well, hello. What do you want?"

"Came to hang out, if that's all right." Dee blushed.

"Sure...?"

"Oh, great, great." Dee said, walking into the apartment.

She made small talk and relaxed the Waitress's fears a bit. Although she and her friends had treated her rather poorly over the years, she was becoming interested in her. The Waitress was initially hesitant, but Dee was making an effort to be at her best.

It was late in the afternoon when Dee came, and now it was getting dark.

"Can I stay the night?" Dee asked.

"Sure. There's only one bed though, so you'll have to sleep on the couch or we can share."

"I think I'll take the second option, please."

And so Dee and the Waitress got into bed together. As they tried to sleep, both ended up cuddling. Dee was sleeping topless, which the Waitress liked against her nightskirt. She responded by feeling up whatever skin she could find.

This eventually led to Dee grinding against her skin. The Waitress moaned and let her go harder. Dee kept doing so and put her hand on the Waitress's pussy. She slammed it repeatedly, making it feel the best she could. The Waitress was just experiencing sexual pleasure like she hadn't felt in a while, and it was her favorite. They were certainly the best orgasms she'd had in recent years.

These were soon to be matched when the two got together and scissored until they couldn't take it. They wanted to upgrade the intensity and they most certainly tried. It was almost too much too bear for the Waitress, having Dee's sexy legs on hers as she went. Dee whispered about "sixty-nine" and the Waitress knew what to do. She would be on top as Dee's hot cunt was waiting for her on the bottom...

The Waitress had a cute ass, Dee thought. Of course, her vagina was the main course here. As hers was eaten it was a friendly game to see who would cum first, and then a test to see if they could make each other cum simultaneously. They indeed could.

The next morning, at Paddy's, the gang was together, except for Dee.

"What do you suppose she's up to?" Charlie wondered.

"Some little scheme. Who cares, anyway?" Frank said in response.

"Yes, he's probably right. The women's bathroom needs cleaning, Charlie."

As Dennis directed him to his usual duties, Charlie heard some odd noises. Oh, he certainly recognized them. He just wondered who it was this time. He pushed open the stall door.

"Oh, Dee... Dee... Charlie!?" The Waitress was being thoroughly eaten out by Dee.

"What... what is going on here?"

"What does it look like?" Dee came up for a moment, then went back down on the Waitress's vagina. The Waitress went back to focusing on the feelings, ignoring him.

The others came into the bathroom to see what all the fuss was about.

"I don't know. I kinda like it." said Frank.

"Indeed, sapphic pleasures are good for a woman in moderation." Dennis noted. He was watching and remembering the actions his sister performed on the Waitress. He could only hope to aspire to such levels.

Mac realized the bathroom still wasn't clean, and currently was rather dirty and grungy. He brought this up to the others, but no one else cared, least of all Dee and the Waitress.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers