Dee Praved Ch. 02

Story Info
The situation is escalating.
1.3k words
4.43
25.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Praved was caught, bare breasted with her pants in a heap around her ankles. The intense orgasm had cleared her mind and now the principal, Mr. Muggin, was standing over her with a lecherous grin bordering on insane. The student clumsily put his dick away, half mumbling half crying over being caught unloading his balls onto his irresistible teacher.

The principal pulled her roughly to her feet, ordering the student to stop fidgeting; cum dribbled slowly between her breasts and down her cheeks, she was a mess of sweat and semen. Quickly she pulled her blouse closed and bent over to pull up her pants, the air on her wet pussy was starting to make her light headed. How could Miss Praved explain this? Here she was now, blouse thick with cum, all over her face, and the room smelled of spunk. What had driven her into pleasuring this NERD of all people and WHY did she still feel as if she needed a hard dick up her cunt? Our teacher's head swam as she was pulled from her classroom toward the main office barely registering her still unbuttoned blouse and jeans.

Luckily no one was in the halls as Principal Muggin dragged the sexy Indian instructor and the crying idiot of a science geek to his office. The reception area would be empty due to the lunch period and it was imperative that Muggin separate the two and find out how this happened. He would put the fear of God into both of them and then exploit the situation whichever way he wanted. This was the moment in his long career that he had often fantasized about.

By the time they got to the administrative office Miss Praved could feel her vagina begging for release, pleading to be filled up with a cock. The semen had mostly dried and now her blouse clung to her while her jeans were beginning to stain in the crotch. She was thrown into the principal's office as he stayed in the reception area to no doubt discipline the student. Our teacher was confused as to why she was feeling such an unrelenting arousal and knew somewhere deep in her mind that the student must be responsible somehow. Unfortunately she might not be in a position to approach the student if she couldn't save her job.

Principal Muggin was on the crying wimp in a flash, it was time for answers. Most importantly was how this 18 year old science geek reject had undressed and cum all over the most desired teacher in the school. Unfortunately the student had not regained control of himself, his tears streaming down his cheeks as he plead for mercy from the mighty principal. It was time to abuse his power and Principal Muggin would not be stopped, he was a force to be reckoned with, especially if it meant controlling Miss Praved and using her as his personal fuck doll.

"What were you doing in that class!?" Muggin shook the student with each word, staring daggers through his stole.

"S-s-sir! Please! I haven't done anything!! I-I found her in her class like that, she begged for it!" Eugene was lying of course but there was no way he would relinquish his formula; it would be his meal ticket for years to come after college. He only needed to keep up the simpering idiot act long enough to break away and fix this situation, this couldn't disrupt his future.

Principal Muggin eyed him hard, no way could this Nancy boy could be lying to him. He pushed all of his weight onto the boy's shoulders, leaning in close for effect, ensuring there would be no mistakes made.

"Understand this, there WILL be an investigation, and I WILL get to the bottom of this. You are suspended until further notice young man. Don't let me catch sight of you in my halls again. Now GO."

Eugene could not have moved faster if he tried, there was no time to waste, he needed to retrieve his backpack and notes to further perfect the serum. The first human trial was obviously a success but without further examination there was no telling if the effects would be the same, the thought was both exciting and scary.

Meanwhile poor Miss Praved, left alone, covered in dried cum and sweat with nothing but sex on her brain had started fidgeting once again and was wishing she could strip off her clothes. The clarity of mind experienced in her classroom after the student had covered her was long gone. Looking around she spied a banana on the head administrator's desk, no doubt a snack for after lunch, and a toy for a woman in need. Quietly she stood up, walking forward letting her blouse fall open, She needed to be filled and if no cocks were around then she would use what was available. She bent over the desk, once again pushing her pants down to her knees, oblivious to the possibility of anyone coming in to catch her. The banana fit well into her tight snatch, sliding in and out with almost no resistance, the young instructor was lost in blissful ignorance. Was it a hard dick? No. But it was something that she needed when there were no other opportunities present.

Meanwhile, our esteemed principal had sent young Mr. Eugene home until further notice, let the nerd explain THAT to his parents. Currently there were more pressing issues, such as how to approach Miss Praved and force her into becoming his obedient slave. Surely the age old do as I say or lose your job would work but that didn't seem a compelling enough argument. Especially with no evidence to support a claim against her, perhaps given enough time she would trap herself but there was no telling, maybe his initial reaction to the whole scenario was a bit premature. It was at that time that Coach Howell decided to enter the spacious front office, with a look that suggested he had heard about the coming cuts.

'What the fuck Doug!?' The slightly overweight white man was suddenly in the face of Principal Muggins. 'How dare you suggest the football team lose funding, its hard enough getting anything for them now!'

Normally Principal Muggins would be more receptive of his short tempered gym teacher but today, there were much more important things to take care of. 'I have no time for this Coach Howell, mind your temper, and come back to my office when you are not blowing smoke from your ears!' With a stern hand the angry man was led from the office, shocked that his thunder got him no where with the normally pliable administrator.

Our lusty teacher couldn't stand it any longer, she ploughed madly with the banana, willing it to maintain its rigidity. Unfortunately the fruit could only handle so much before it started to become a sloppy mess, falling from the frustrated hand of the Indian sex Goddess. What could she do? Her knees buckled as she slumped to the ground, her hands once again encouraging an orgasm from her pussy. She didn't think about being exposed in the empty room, didn't consider her future at the school after what had just transpired, and she certainly didn't care about anything other than the sweet release of orgasm. She felt the pressure building, the rising tension focused between her legs, and suddenly... The dam broke and she let out a long moan, the world faded, and there were only waves of pure ecstasy leaving her raw clit and washing over her body. She pinched her nipples and coaxed a few more jolts from her pussy before finally falling to her back, registering nothing.

Principal Muggins was frozen in place, this was even better than the first incident he witnessed. There was no doubt that something was amiss with his new favorite teacher but what mattered was that she was his. He had captured the last moments of her orgasm on his phone and now had the evidence he needed to truly enjoy himself at her expense. This would be a wonderful year and Principal Muggins was excited to see how far he could push this situation.