Dee Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could do nothing but watch as one of her hands left him, disappearing down between her legs. Her sucking grew more insistent and she caressed the swollen bud of her clitoris. Her hips wanted to thrust towards her hand. Dan's grip was holding her head still, his back arching as he ground his cock rudely into her throat. She couldn't help her muffled moans, the wet sound of her masturbation was just audible above the rude noise of his cock thrusting into her throat. He was stuttering his thrusts now and she knew this would end messily and abruptly very soon.

As if hearing her thoughts Dan hauled Dee off his cock, ignoring her wail of protest as she barrelled backwards. Her eyes glared at him, an expression of disappointment perfectly clear. Her scarlet lipstick was smudged whorishly around her lips as she gasped for air.

Catching her reflection in the mirror Dee saw what a slut she looked. Dan took his cock in his hand and wanked into her face.

"You want this huh?" She nodded in reply, her bottom lip stuck out in a pout.

"You want me to cover that pretty face in my cum, huh?" She nodded again, enthusiastically.

"Then you will have to work for it, bitch. Lean on the edge of your bed, face down, knees on the floor. Now!"

Dee scampered hurriedly, throwing her torso onto the bed, her breasts painfully squashed underneath her. She felt Dan kneel behind her, his cock began to slide up her slit, the smooth flesh of her lips parting to let his cockhead nestle against her clit. Her body trembled with desire and she panted. What was he waiting for? Dee's hips swirled as she tried to spear herself on his cock. It had taken him so long to take the hint that she wanted him, was he now just as bad at taking note of her dripping wet cunt?

"Beg for it, Dee, beg for my cock."

"Please, Dan, please fuck me! Fuck my wet pussy, please, I need you so badly, I beg you, please fuck me."

"Why should I fuck you, bitch?"

"Because I'm a hot little slut, you're so fucking sexy and I need you, please fuck me, I want your cum so badly, you make me so hot!"

"You horny fucking slut, you want it that badly huh?" Dee writhed in front of him, short sobs stuttering from her like a tantrumming child. Her cunt was screaming for him to slam home into her and fuck her for all she was worth.

Instead, he slipped just the tip of his cock into her sodden snatch before pinning her firmly against the bed, stilling her hips. "You like to tease me, hey Dee? You like teasing me, you little slut?" He pulled the swollen knob of his cock back out of her pink folds and pressed it against her clit. She sobbed beneath him, muttering weakly.

"No, no, I don't like to tease, I've wanted you always, I've never teased. Please, please, just fuck me, please!" she squeaked, shivering in his clutches.

Finally he seemed aware of how honestly she wanted him, had wanted him for so long, and slipped his cock up inside the velvet smoothness of her tight pussy. Oh god that was delicious. In, in, right to the hilt, her pussy seemed to cling to him, pulling him in further. She shivered in pleasure as her clit kissed the flesh between his balls delicately. She was sodden, pussy juice squelching as he withdrew only to bottom out inside her again. She felt the slick pull of her cunt on his cock as he withdrew, testing her, feeling how she reacted beneath him as her hot body quivered.

It was too much for Dee, the tension of the day, Mr Lyon's teasing and the final fulfilment of her wish to fuck Dan. Her orgasm leapt up, the pressure in her clit finally exploding as Dan's body began to slam into her. Moaning into the bedcovers she struggled to stop from shouting out. She'd always cum so easily, so frequently, how could she be any different from a hot slut when sex to her was peak after peak of knee-trembling bliss?

Dee felt the rippling sensation of her pussy travelling along every inch of Dan's dick. Keeping a slow pace he continued to fuck her, the wet slopping sound of their fucking ringing in her ears, punctured only by the whimpers and moans she couldn't restrain. Incredibly she seemed to be growing wetter, and a trickle of her honey began to trail its way down Dan's balls, her thighs smeared with sticky juices. Together with their conjoined sweat, she was becoming a flood of filthy moisture.

He gripped her hips harder, causing Dee to wiggle beneath him and his cock slipped out, pressing past her clit instead. She crooned, the sudden heat along her slit intense. The cool air on his cock juxtaposed with the heat of his pussy made Dan groan too. Resheathing himself inside her Dan ploughed on, the fire in her cunt all the more noticeable now.

"Such a beautiful sight Dee," Dan gasped, watching as inch after inch of his cock pulled out from her slick pink flesh. "So wet, so hot, fuck."

Dee was cumming under him again, her pussy clenching tightly to his cock as she screamed out her pleasure. When she had started to flirt with Dan she had worried that should they ever meet, he might not meet her expectations, leaving her disappointed and him embarrassed. Yet here she was creaming along his length as if he were some porno stud. He even groaned in a way that turned her on.

"You're such a dirty little slut aren't you, Dee. Now I remember a certain little nurse telling me that she loved to be fucked in the arse."

Dee felt the fleshy pad of his thumb as he pressed it to her puckered hole, pushing into the ring of tight muscle that fought to keep out his digit. Dee's moaning increased as he forced harder, the tip of his thumb popping into her tight arse. Dee rolled her hips onto him, encouraging him. A lustful moan gave away how much she was enjoying this, and Dan quickly pulled out his thumb.

Dee felt the wet heat as he gripped his drenched shaft and rubbed the tip along that little pink hole. Using his cock he greased her tight arse, sliding a trail of her juices up and over the puckered ring. She turned her head to one side and caught sight of his reflection in the mirror. Now that was a view she'd always hoped to see. Before him, Dee's breasts had spilled out of her bra and were hanging loose just above the bedclothes, her back arched as she waited for him to fuck her.

Groaning lasciviously she turned back to the job at hand. He was nudging his cock towards her, holding tightly to the sticky shaft of his cock. She was so tight, the flesh of her buttocks dragging inwards as he continued to push harder. Just as she thought he could never fit, the flesh of her anus gave way and his cocktip was swallowed into the darkness. Dee let fly a string of filthy talk from her lips as her friend began to bugger her.

She was whimpering, her face now pressed into the duvet, her voice muffled. Not muffled enough to hide her words though and Dan became all the hornier to hear her begging for him to bugger her. Reaching forwards he clutched at her hair and dragged her backwards onto him. Her body slid all the way until her arse had swallowed him entirely.

"Fucking hell girl that's good" he grunted.

Dee replied with a groan, her head pulled so fiercely back that it was all she could do. Her arse was on fire, stuffed and burning, her neck so violently tugged backwards that she could barely breathe. Dan's balls were chaffing against her clit and her whole body was fizzing with electricity. A warmth began to spread from her poor, stretched bottom and with it a calm haze of pleasure. Having his whole cock stuffed up her rectum was making her feel so full, she could feel the pressure through to her cunt and even her gspot began to sing as he drew out then slipped back up inside her. Her arms gave way and she hardly noticed as Dan let go of her hair causing her to fall to the bed.

Dan's hands took hold of Dee's hips again as he began to bugger her. Every nerve felt like his cock was caressing her, massaging his cock into her. She could feel the first rippling sensations of the most glorious orgasm approaching. Willing herself to wait she watched in the mirror as she saw Dan gently rocking into her arse. The pale flesh of her buttocks quivered every time he slid all the way in, her black suspender belt and stockings clashing vividly against the otherwise porcelain coloured body of his conquest. He ploughed on, firmly, each stroke increasing the sensitivity of her clitoris.

Her breasts were shaking with each thrust, her body now supported once more on her hands, black hair trailing down her back like a satin fountain. He took hold of her waist and growled as she began bucking back onto him. She was purring, mewling on his cock and he must have been able to see by the way a flush was creeping along her neck that she was close to climaxing again. Three more thrusts and she was tightening on his cock, howling as her body spasmed. Dan gave in, it was too much, this woman orgasming as his cock was buried deep in her arse. Instinct took over, his hips picking up the pace and pistoning into her body without care for comfort. Dee could feel his orgasm approaching too as she came down from the intense zenith that had left her dizzy and weak. He was making her bounce and jolt like a rag doll. The change in tempo, his animalistic grunting, she could tell he was about to spunk up inside her arse and wanton desire leapt back up inside her. In a second she pushed him back with her hips, one last impalement, before spinning round with the athleticism of a cat.

One minute he was fucking her, the next and his slut was at his knees, mouth open, crimson lips engulfing his filthy cock as if it were the most prized delicacy. From tight and hot arse to the slick wetness of her mouth, he panted as his cock was immersed in a flood of her saliva.

"You fucking dirty whore," he managed to grunt, "you..fucking...filthy..."

His words gave way as Dan began to cum, his cock trapped between those suckling, adoring lips. Dee moaned too as the first pulse of his spunk began to splurge along her tongue. Her mouth flooded with the thick cream and she swallowed the mess down gleefully then opened wide, pulling away and directing the next rope of sperm along her face. Her gaze looked up appreciatively, gratefully, as Dan's seed drained all down her cheek and dripped off her chin to land on her breasts.

Dee massaged the last of the white gloop from Dan's cock as he sighed, spent. She licked hungrily at the last of his spunk and scooped it off her face with a finger to moan as she lapped it up. A smile of contentment spread across her face.

"Mmmmm, thankyou!" She sat back on her haunches to catch her breath.

"No no, thank You! That was...hot."

An awkward silence descended towards Dan as he came down from the steamy high. Dee seemed non-plussed though as she heaved her bosom back into its lace scaffolding.

"Fancy a brew?" she said, standing up as if they had merely just been discussing the weather.

"Err, sure. Sounds good." Dan smiled back nervously.

"Cool. I think I'll just get freshened up first though. You can either wait here and I'll put the telly on, or...you could always join me?" Dee's smile looked as devilish as ever.

As she turned, she heard him get to his feet. Good choice, she thought.

12