DeeDoes Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Dee does grandpa and her uncle
1.1k words
4
145.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
851 Followers

“Hi Grandpa...... I know I’m early.”

“Hi Dee..... Good to see you.”

“Where is Grandma?”

“Oh she had to go visit her sister.... So it will just be the two of us this weekend.”

“Grandpa it looks like your getting ready to take a bath. That’s a sexy short robe.” Oops. Grandpa your penis is peeking out of your robe. Did you hide a prize for me in there?”

“No baby girl. Just Grandpa's joy stick.”

“I’d like to play with your joy stick Grandpa.”

“Well baby you can help Grandpa take a bath...... At my age there are places I can’t reach. Here take my hand.”

“Where are we gong? ...... ... Oh Grandpa your joy stick is getting bigger and bigger.”

“Here help me off with my robe.”

“Grandpa... When you bend over the tub to turn on the water your balls hang down so.”

“That’s it baby... cup my balls and grab my cock between my legs from behind”. “Ooo your balls are so heavy... And your cock is throbbing in my hand..... I want to make it squirt, Grandpa.”

“Not too soon baby. You need to help wash my back and other parts first........ If you’re going to help me we need to get your dress off so you don’t get it wet.”

“Do you like to watch me unbutton my dress?..... You naughty man.”

“That’s it.... Turn and face me ... Here let me help you lift it over your head. My... My you're not wearing a bra .... Uhha your nipples get so hard as I run my hand over them. Mmmm..... Let me kiss each cherry red nip.”

Oohhh Grandpa I love how you lick and you bite down ever so gently.”

“Will you pull your panties down for Grandpa?”

“Yes Grandpa. It makes me feel so naughty when you watch me. I like to be naughty for you Grandpa.”

“Oh what a nice fur patch you have.... Did you just trim it? Can Grandpa give your little muff a kiss?”

“Oh yes Grandpa, I’d like that....... Uuuhh your licking my honey hole. It feels sooo very goood!....... Ooh Grandpa I feel sooo hot.... Shooting through my pussy...... Ooh I’m getting so wet .... Ooh Grandpaaaa.....”

“Bath water is ready baby.” Get in behind me and wash my back baby. Oh that’s it...... Now I’ll stand and you keep washing my butt crack and my rosebud. ... Ooh Dee... slide your soapy finger up there...... Yes like that. You make grandpa so happy....... You are such a wonderful girl.”

“Turn around Grandpa I want to wash your cock.”

“That’s it baby...... soap it up....... You’re - Pretty Dee Polishing Papa's Pecker.”

" He..he .... Grandpa would you cum on my titties?"

“Oh yes baby make Grandpa cum anywhere you wannnn...meee too....Cuuuuum.... MMMM.”

“Can I taste it Grandpa?”

“If you want baby... Grandpa would like that.”

“Mmmmm.... you’re so creamy Grandpa and yummy.”

“Dee now it’s my turn to pleasure you.... That’s it bend over... Mmmmmm... Grandpa loves licking your sweet young pussy... Mmmmmm.”

“Oh Grandpa that feels soooo good..... Oohhh ..... Yes......Uhaaa suck it Grandpa..... Oh yes suck my clitty... Ooohhh.”

“Wow your pussy is tighter than last time.... And so wet...”

“Oh I love how your nose nestles in my butt while you eat my cunt..... Oh.... make me cum... Grandpa.... Make me cum again.....”

“Mmmmmm baby ... Grandpa is working at it..... Mmmmmmm.”

“Oh Grandpa..... Oh Grandpa..... I’m.... I’m..... I...... Cumminggg........ Ohhhh... Uhaaaa”

Later that evening...........................................

“You know your daddy is not coming this weekend, don’t you?”

“No grandpa... .I didn’t know...... Well that mean we will be by ourselves and play all weekend.”

“Not exactly baby. Your Uncle Bill is in town and is coming over tonight and he will wan to join in on the fun.”

“Oh Uncle Bill, I can never remember, is he older or younger than daddy?”

“He’s your dad’s younger brother by a couple of years.”

“Does Bill know about.... About daddy and me..... and you and me........ and grandma.... and all?”

“No baby.... He will be pleasantly surprised. He thinks he is coming over here to give mother a good fucking like he does whenever he comes in town.”

“Oh good why don’t we play a little trick on him. When he comes, I’ll be naked out in the hot tub. You tell him that you are just going out to the hot tub and suggest he have a drink and join you. You lag a little behind and let me do the rest.”

“Sounds like fun. You are a very naughty little girl. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“Well thank you grandpa.... I like being naughty for you....... I hear a car...... I’ll go out now.”

“Hi dad, how have you been?”

“Fine son..... Have a good trip in?”

“Yaha.... It was okay..... Where is mom?”

“Keep your pecker in your pants Bill. Your mother is away for the weekend.”

“Oh shit..... I’m so horny.... I so wanted....”

“I know, she told me to tell you she was sorry... Maybe next time. Say I’m just getting ready to going the hot tub...... Why don’t you grab a drink and join me?”

“Oh I don’t know dad....”

“Come on, it will relax you... And you can stroke that boner if you want. Just take those clothes off and hop in it’ll do you good.”

“Go ahead.... I’ll catch up with you....”

“Hi Uncle Bill.”

“Holy shit.... Dee what are you doing here?... And naked.”

“Well I can see from that hard cock in your hand, you’re glad to see me.”

“Does your dad know you’re here... Like this... With your grandpa?”

“Yes he sorta knows..... Come over here and let your little niece get her lips around that big dick of yours...... Mmmmmm boy you and daddy both take after grandpa when it comes to cock size.”

“Well son I see you found your little surprise...... A hot one aint she?”

“Wow dad... Dee sure knows how to suck a cock..... How long?.... you.... Her dad..... mom?”

“ Yes son we have been enjoying our little girl just about every weekend when she’s at college down here. Her dad usually joins us but he had business out of town and..”

“Damn... Are you two gona talk or fuck?... Come over her gramps... let me suck your big old cock while Uncle Bill fucks me doggie style.”

“Little niece you have the tightest cunt I’ve fucked in a long time...... Ohhh yes swing those hips while I pound your pussy.... Ohh.”

“She’s a fantastic fuck isn’t she son?...... Oh sweet child you got grandpa just about ready to cummm..... Ohhh uhhhhhhh. Baby”

“Me too baby... you uncle’s ready too..”

“No.... no..... pull it out Bill... I want you to cum on my face and tits....... both of you..... Ohhh yes..... ohhhhh cum on me....”

ADOM
ADOM
851 Followers