DeeGee in the O.Z.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Elphaba felt DeeGee's virginal blood running out of her fluted vaginal slit, she quickly moved her mouth off DeeGee's sensitive clit and lowered her face quickly down to DeeGee's bleeding vaginal sheath and eagerly drank from her fountain of virginal youth, enjoying the slight, metallic taste of the blood as it covered her tongue. Elphaba tasted the blood and lustfully drank it until the flow had stopped.

Having enjoyed the virginal elixir, Elphaba drew her head back and licked her lips clean. She then worked her way back up between DeeGee's pussy slit and back onto her throbbing clit that was shining in the light of the room from her saliva she had covered it when she popped her mouth off to go down for DeeGee's bleeding.

Elphaba then resumed her finger-fucking DeeGee's pussy, rotating her fingers and rubbing the pads against the upper wall of DeeGee's love tube, pressing forcefully over the divided, ridged G-Spot, knowing this would help give DeeGee the orgasm of her young life, and she smiled inwardly knowing that it would be she and none other who would have this pleasure as she worked her fingers inside DeeGee's virgin pussy. Elphaba knew in her own, sexually demented brain that she would be the one to take DeeGee's cherry female to female in true lesbian fashion.

The brief pain DeeGee had felt when Elphaba had deflowered her with her two fingers soon gave way to the sexual pleasure that replaced it.

"Oh, ungh, oh yes... yessssssssss. I'm there, Elphaba. I'm going to cum. I can't hold it any longer. I feel as if I'm going to pee," groaned DeeGee, her mind caught within her youthful naïvete.

Inspired by DeeGee's carnal outburst, telling her she was going to cum, Elphaba took one last, strong suck on her clit, popped it out of her saliva-filled mouth, and once more smoothly moved her head down while at the same time she went from her stooped position to sitting on the floor with her legs in between DeeGee's splayed legs. Now she was able to move her head between DeeGee's legs so that she was able to open her mouth and shape it into the letter "O," pressing her lips over both DeeGee's pee hole and cream-covered, blood-stained vaginal slit.

Feeling this new position of Elphaba's mouth on her pussy, DeeGee rode back and forth on her pussy-cream-covered face, causing visible white streaks on her green skin and pressing hard against the back of her head with her hands whose working fingers had forced the silver hair stay to work its way out of the tightly bound bun, allowing her long, black hair to come undone and fall over her shoulders and down her back.

However, to Elphaba's surprise there was a momentary pause when DeeGee inhaled deeply and held her breath while the sexual energy that had been coursing throughout her small body in waves began to flow together towards the vortex of her singular organ made solely for sexual pleasure and whose 8000 nerve endings tingled uncontrollably with erotic excitation: her love bud, her love pearl, her CLIT.

"N... now... nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," DeeGee screamed out her orgasm that reverberated throughout the Tower Room, catching the four, big castle soldiers off their guard and caused the flying monkey to cringe in unknown terror, it never having heard such a human cry as DeeGee's ever in its Frankenstein-like life, a dual-creature created by his Mistress Elphaba... monkey and predatory bird.

With a forceful thrust of her hips against Elphaba's green, pussy-cream-covered face, DeeGee shuddered and let loose her first-ever ejaculation of her Para urethral fluid directly into Elphaba's waiting and willing mouth, filling it to overflowing. However, Elphaba was determined not to lose even one, precious drop of DeeGee's delicious sweet, slightly salty tasting love juice by breathing deeply through her nose and gulping it down her throat as fast as DeeGee squirted it from her pee hole in one, strong, steady stream as well as some from her slit, too, that turned a light pink as it mingled with her vaginal blood until it was all washed away and became clear.

DeeGee squirted four mouthfuls of her tasty, girlish, sexual fluid into Elphaba's mouth that stimulated her sensitive taste buds.

It took what seemed like minutes for DeeGee to empty herself of her love juice fully and for Elphaba to drink it down to the dregs, every last drop including that which trickled out of DeeGee's urethra.

When Elphaba knew DeeGee had spent herself of all her girlish ejaculate and felt the pressure of her hands against the back of her head release, thus freeing her from her grasp, she tilted her face away from DeeGee's pussy whose small amount of golden pubic hair was wet and matted, and she licked her labia the full length from her starburst, smooth, dark pink asshole; along her perineum to her blood-engorged clit; and beyond to her puffy shaft and onto her swollen Mons.

DeeGee just swooned in the throes of her first, intense orgasms and female ejaculation about which she knew nothing before then while she felt her heart pounding inside her chest, causing her small, pert breasts to rise and fall with each inhalation and exhalation. She also felt her temples throb in time with each heartbeat as she gulped for air.

Elphaba, quite satisfied and enamored of her pretty, little captive, licked her lips of what pussy cream and wetness clung to them as she arose from her sitting position at the feet of DeeGee until she was standing tall in front of her once more, her twinkling, black eyes gazing onto her pretty, youthful face.

Caught up in her sexual desire and thrill of having brought DeeGee to orgasm, Elphaba took her face between her green, cool hands, bent her head down as she lifted DeeGee's face to meet hers, and pressed her still cream-covered, open mouth over DeeGee's sweet, cherry-red lips, kissing her with great passion. Locked in this kiss DeeGee was able to taste her telltale flavor of her pussy cream and ejaculate that still lingered on her soft lips, and she had to admit that she enjoyed the taste of her pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Elphaba pulled back, looking quizzically at DeeGee, and asked in a very soothing voice, one she herself hadn't heard in such a long time, "Well, my Pretty, did you enjoy Elphaba's going down on you and eating your precious, sweet pussy? Hummmmmm? Did you? Did Elphaba hurt you too much when she broke your hymen tissue with her long fingers? I heard you cry out."

Despite her brief moments of pain, so embarrassed was DeeGee at how much she did enjoy Elphaba's going down on her and eating her pussy until she let loose with such a powerful orgasm, ejaculating mouthful after mouthful of her ejaculate into her mouth that she willingly and greedily drank, that she was speechless. DeeGee's face was also very flushed from having experienced such an erotic, sensual, and powerful orgasm.

"Come, come, my Pretty, you can tell Elphaba whether you liked my eating your pussy or not. Can't you? Your pleasure is written all over your pretty face for me and anyone else to see I assure you. Just put into words what I see in your lovely face," Elphaba prodded her to answer.

DeeGee fidgeted nervously as she sought words to answer Elphaba's direct and pregnant question, but she tried.

"Well... well... I have to admit despite my trying to fight my inner feelings of sexual pleasure, feeling your lips, tongue, and mouth kissing, licking, and sucking me down there as well as thrusting your fingers in and out of my... my... ." Dorothy stuttered and hesitated.

"Oh, come on, my Pretty. Call it what it is. Your pussy. Your cunt," coxed Elphaba as she smiled at DeeGee's embarrassment.

"Yes... yes... my pu... my pussy. Your eating and fingering my pussy... felt so very good. I'd never had such a feeling like that in my whole life," DeeGee finally admitted to Elphaba as well as to herself.

"Well, now, that wasn't so hard. Was it, my Pretty?" smirked Elphaba, pleased with herself and the way DeeGee responded both physically as well as verbally.

Elphaba now knew what else she had in store for DeeGee would be received more willingly now that she found out the joys of womanly love.

Therefore, she said to DeeGee while her face was still in full-blush, "Now, my Pretty, since I've gone down on you and ate your pretty, little pussy, it's time for you to go down on me and eat my unusual to you I'm sure big pussy. Don't you think that's only fair?"

DeeGee's blush deepened when she heard what she did: Elphaba was going to have her go down on her and eat her pussy, and with that image in her head, she tried to imagine what Elphaba's pussy would look like. Would it be green, too, as was her face and hands, the only parts of her body she had seen thus far.

"Of course, Elphaba's pussy will be green just like the rest of her," mused DeeGee in her now sexually aroused brain.

"But... but... " DeeGee tried to say something in response to Elphaba's latest surprise, Elphaba's wanting her to eat her pussy.

"But what, my Pretty? Don't you think it's the fair thing for you to do?" smirked Elphaba at DeeGee's expected hesitation.

"Well, I guess so," muttered DeeGee in her girlish way.

"You guess so!" Elphaba raised her voice, she having lost some of the sweetness in her tone with which she had been talking with DeeGee. "You not only guess so. You will so whether you want to or not."

The change in Elphaba's voice resurrected the former fear within DeeGee. It startled the little, innocent girl inside her despite her eighteen years because she was so inexperienced when it came to matters of sex, and she cringed in fear once more, the look that didn't escape Elphaba's attention.

"Come... come... my Pretty. Elphaba's sorry she raised her voice at you. I didn't mean to. Your hesitation about your eating my pussy got me a little rattled. Forgive me, but you know you're going to eat my pussy whether you want to or not. Don't you?" Elphaba asked, causing the inflection in her voice to rise with her question.

DeeGee just shook her head affirmatively, knowing deep inside Elphaba was right. She could do anything she wanted with her and have her do anything she wanted her to do.

"Good! My Pretty. Now, you just stand there and watch me take off my clothes," Elphaba said more softly once more.

As DeeGee stood there as Elphaba had told her to do, she watched as Elphaba removed all her clothing, revealing the Bitch that she was beneath her witch's clothes.

Elphaba took off her long, full, black cape that went to the floor and dropped it next to Dorothy's pile of clothes. Beneath her high collar cloak, Elphaba wore a black long-sleeve, long dress that buttoned up the front from the neck down to her waist.

One by one Elphaba unbuttoned her dress until both sides were separated and she was able to pull her arms out of the sleeves one by one. She then slipped the top of the dress down around her waist until it was loose enough for her to let go of it and have it slide over her narrow hips and down her legs to fall into a heap at her feet that she lifted one by one until she was able to step out of her dress and kick it aside beside her cape.

With each piece of clothing Elphaba removed, DeeGee's eyes became larger with utter surprise. Now all Elphaba had on was a black full-length petticoat, her black stockings, and her high, black, pointed-toe shoes. Once she removed these items of clothing, Elphaba stood completely naked in front of DeeGee who marveled, as if she would see otherwise, that Elphaba was green all over from her head to her feet.

Her whole body was lean, skinny even, showing many of her bones such as her pointed shoulder blades that DeeGee saw when Elphaba had bent down to untie her shoes. She had bony elbows and wrists. As for her face that DeeGee had seen the most, she had deeply set eye sockets with her eyes coal black, and the whites of her eyes had a light green tinge to them, giving her a haunting look.

Elphaba's nose was long, thin, and came to a noticeable, slightly curved point. Her lips were a darker green than the rest of her skin and quite thin, giving her mouth a distinct narrow look. Her chin as did her nose came to a sculptured, rounded point, giving her face a lean and hungry look that DeeGee thought was most fitting for a bitch as she studied every inch of Elphaba's naked, green body.

As for those parts that make a woman a woman, Elphaba's breasts were small and pert like DeeGee's but more pointed with her areolas a deeper hue of green while her short nipples were a darker green as if they stood in shadow from the rest of her green body.

DeeGee couldn't help but drop her gaze down to Elphaba's womanhood if for no other reason than curiosity, and when Elphaba saw what part of her body DeeGee was drawn to, she purred inwardly, knowing she had never seen a grown woman's genitals before let alone a woman who was totally green.

Elphaba had a somewhat unusual pussy. Her Mons had a sparse covering of black pubic hair that allowed her green flesh to be easily seen. Her vulva was narrow with the smaller lips very fleshy and protruding beyond her bigger lips, making them have the look of butterfly wings slightly open.

What really surprised DeeGee was the size of Elphaba's clit that, because of her ongoing sexual arousal while eating DeeGee's pussy, still maintained the full erectness beyond its protective hood, being at least a half-inch long and as big and round as the end of ones middle finger.

Thus, Elphaba stood before DeeGee in all her greenness.

"Oh, my, Elphaba, I've never seen a green body before. You... you look so... so strange," DeeGee admitted to her half-embarrassed with her having said that, afraid she might have offended Elphaba.

When Elphaba heard what DeeGee said, she did a very non-bitch-like thing. She giggled, so delighted was she with DeeGee's innocent confession.

Her giggles made DeeGee giggle along with her. Even Elphaba's guards stifled half-snickers, and her flying monkey jumped up and down, not from understanding what DeeGee had said about its Mistress' green color, but from the very fact that she giggled. This was a response it had never heard.

Elphaba was appreciating the reaction of her guards and flying monkey to hers and DeeGee's giggling, but she came to reality and knew what she wanted to do with DeeGee now that both of them were naked, DeeGee white and she green.

She then addressed the two guards closest to DeeGee and said, "Take my Pretty and lay her down on her back on the padded bench and, if necessary, hold her down, but I don't think she'll give you any trouble. Will you, my Pretty?" asked Elphaba.

DeeGee shook her head "no," knowing there was nothing she could do but obey Elphaba's wants and desires, and even without the handling of the two guards, DeeGee walked over to the padded bench and lay down on it, her head resting at one end, and her ass on the other end with her legs straddling it so that the top of her Mons was exposed to the guards who now stood in a row close to the head of the bench.

With the surprise movement of others the flying monkey began chattering away while it once more jumped up and down on the large windowsill next to the wall on which the magic looking glass hung. It now showed the color of passion pink to match Elphaba's mood.

Elphaba walked away from her pile of black clothes lying along with DeeGee's in the middle of the room and came towards the bench on which DeeGee was lying, and without hesitation she smoothly stepped over DeeGee's reclining body and straddled her head, giving DeeGee an unobstructed view of her green pussy whose puffy lips were splayed, thus spreading her vaginal slit.

When DeeGee looked up between Elphaba's spread legs at her green pussy, she was amazed to see that the inside of her vagina was a bright, coral pink just as any other woman's no matter what her color. Only a person's outside skin can be of a different color, but the body's inside tissue is pink.

DeeGee also saw pussy cream clinging to the outer edges of her vaginal opening, and she knew that soon she would know what Elphaba the Wicked Bitch's pussy would taste like. She also saw the smooth, dark green starburst of Elphaba's anus.

However, before Elphaba had her way with DeeGee and have her eat her pussy, she had a sudden idea, one she thought would excite her and surprise the hell out of DeeGee, sexually innocent as she was.

"All right, men. DeeGee is just the way I want her, lying down and vulnerable so I can sit on her face and have her eat my pussy until I cum into her precious mouth so she can taste my love juices," Elphaba said.

With a sneer crossing her face, Elphaba barked out an order to her guards.

"As for you, take off your hats and coats and drop them to the floor where you stand. I then want you to unbutton your trousers, reach inside, and pull out your cocks. I have use of them."

The four guards looked surprised first at one another and then at their Mistress, but they knew never to question her about anything, so they did just as they were told. They removed their hats and coats and dropped them onto the floor, unbuttoned their trousers, reached inside, took hold of their cocks that were already becoming tumescent, and let them hang down as much as they would, each having been sexually aroused from seeing DeeGee's young, naked, white body and their Mistress going down on her and eating her pussy.

DeeGee, of course, heard Elphaba's orders to her guards and watched with her eyes rolled back in their sockets to watch with some aroused curiosity as they took out their cocks of which she now had a bird's eye view of them dangling down outside their trousers. DeeGee had never seen a man's cock before, so she didn't really know what a man's genitals looked like. However, what she saw astounded her.

First of all, not true green like Elphaba, the cocks of the guards were grey-green as were their faces and hands, and she saw that their cocks were larger and more full at the end that had darker skin over whatever bulged beneath it. DeeGee didn't know that this was the foreskin of their cocks, an integral part of the penis that can be made to slide up and down with either the hand or during intercourse... fucking.

While still staring at the guards' cocks, Elphaba gave them another order.

"All right, men, I want you to masturbate until you make your cocks good and hard and standing at full attention," Elphaba instructed. "But no further. I don't want you to make yourselves cum. I have other uses for your cum before this night is over."

Once more the guards did as their Mistress told them to do. Each took his tumescent cock into his fingers and began to slide them back and forth, their foreskin sliding up and down with each stroke, and as they did this, to DeeGee's amazement their cocks began to grow bigger before her very young and innocent eyes, and she marveled at the sight.

As the guards slid their foreskins back and forth, rolling the skin over the heads, their cocks began to swell more fully and become much, much larger and longer, and as their cocks became longer, DeeGee saw the ends of their cocks sliding out from underneath the foreskin and noticed that the heads were larger than the shafts, and their color was a deeper shade of grey. In fact, with the knowledge she had with which to compare the heads or helmets of the guards' growing cocks, DeeGee thought their cock heads looked like large plums with a noticeable slit in the center of the heads where the stems would have been attached.

By the time the guards had masturbated long enough to give themselves full erections, DeeGee gasped in utter wonderment. The best she could guess of the size was that each of the guards' big cocks was about twelve inches long and three inches in diameter or girth. Maybe bigger. DeeGee had only the stallions that her Uncle Henry and Aunty Em had on their farm in Oklahoma farm with which to compare the big size of the guards' cocks.