Deep

Story Info
Could I take all of it?
1k words
3.9
11.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master is very big on tasks. I can only presume as every dom is. One of the tasks when it was originally assigned to me I thought no way was this going to work. I was skeptical of it. How could this make my skills at the job any better than they were? Once again I doubted Master...when was I going to learn.

I was instructed that for a few minutes every day I was to do the following with a bottle of water. The bottle of water would have a small hole drilled into it. I was to make sure the water bottle was closed, place it into my mouth comfortably, tip my head back and allow the water to drip out of the bottle and into my mouth and down my throat. I was NOT to allow it to pool in my throat, I was to keep my throat relaxed and keep swallowing the water. I could do this...this was gonna be easy.

So everyday for 15 minutes I would do this. Master provided me with the bottle with the hole already drilled into the cap. I would be working my way up to no cap at all on the bottle. I could do this I thought I would be up to no cap by the end of the week this was going to be easy.

On the very first day, I tipped that bottle up, and more water got onto my shirt than down my throat. My nipples were hard from the cold...wet...shirt stuck to my body. It got better as the days went on. I was still drooling a lot, but I was getting more of the water down my throat then on my shirt. My nipples were a little revealed.

At the end of the week, I was feeling better about myself. Still drooling a lot but getting more down my throat than on my shirt. I was getting ready for work, when Master came up to me. He grinned, moving my hair off my shoulder. Kissing my shoulders softly with his lips. His hands gliding over my body. "I can not wait until tonight, to see how your skills have improved.'' I looked up into the mirror at Master, he was smiling. Was I ready? Had I learned enough?

I finished getting dressed and off to work I went. Today was a challenge, trying to focus. Trying not to think of Master and the fun we would have later. Would he be proud of me? Would he be impressed with my skills? Would I hear those two words, that sends my body into overdrive? I was getting so wet at the very thought of it.

As I arrived home, I noticed Master's truck already in the driveway. Hmmm, he must have finished up early. I walked in the door, and I found him working in his office. I smiled and nodded as he was on the phone and I didn't want to disturb him. I made my way to the kitchen to begin dinner. After most dinner was cooking, I slipped away to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes. I was standing in our bedroom changing when I notice Master was standing in the doorway grinning.

I was standing there naked, in front of Master. He started walking towards me. I tried to silence the butterflies in my stomach. He stood behind me, with his hands slowly running up and down my side. I leaned my head back into him, as he ran his fingers over his toy. He turned me around, so that now I am facing him. His nice hard cock, was pressed against my stomach. His toy was urging for him to touch, to consume her. Master slid his hands up to my neck, resting his hands just under my chin, pulling me further into him.

His kiss was strong, his kiss was powerful, pushing me into the wall, kissing me harder. Master whispered in my ear, show me now. I smile, I tell myself now is your chance. Show him what you can do. I slide my hand over his chest and down his stomach. Releasing his large cock from his pants. I began running my hand up and down. It is already so hard.

I lower myself until I am even with Master's large cock. I am still sliding my hand up and down it. I licked my lips, running my teeth over my bottom lip. I run his head across my lips. I take my tongue and run it down the length of his penis. As I slide my tongue back towards the head, I opened my mouth and insert his nice hard cock in my mouth. I welcome all of him into my warm mouth. As his cock rests in my mouth, I slide my tongue along his shaft inside my mouth.

I place my tongue back down, wrap my lips around Master and begin sucking his cock. Master begin moving his hips in motion with me. His groin is pushing him further into my mouth. I can feel myself begin to gag, but I suck and swallow and stop it. I begin to move faster over his cock. I feel the Master running his hands through my hair as we move in unison. My mouth moves out towards the tip and then begins to move forwards towards Master's groin he is pushing himself further into my mouth. Every so often, I hear Master let out a groan, as if to let me know I am doing well. This noise pushes me to go faster.

Master has grabbed handfuls of my hair. As my mouth continues moving up and down his hard cock. I slide my hands over his balls, cupping them and caressing them. Master's movements become faster and more forceful. His entire cock is completely immersed in my mouth. When I feel his nice hard cock begin to pulsate as it slides across my tongue. Suddenly Master pushes forward, my lips are pressed against the base of his penis. All of Master is deep inside my mouth as I begin to feel warmth down my throat.

I remember the water as I keep my throat relaxed and swallow all of Master's gift. Master removes his cock from my mouth, bends down and picks me up. Lifts my head, so that he is looking directly into my eyes...good girl.