Deep and Deeper Ch. 01

Story Info
Encounter with a kinky dominant stewardess.
2.5k words
4.32
36k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 -- V for Vanessa

While bound to the bed, enduring another interminable wait for the woman to return for more oral pleasures, I reflected back on the improbable sequence of events that led to this latest predicament. For as long as I could remember, I had desires to be tied up and dominated in bed by women. These desires continued through a couple of decades of a dull marriage and became stronger than ever once released from my matrimonial bonds. Frequent business travel provided an opportunity to live out some of those fantasies. A trip one fateful summer evening set in motion a sequence of events that forever changed my life.

Returning home late one Friday evening from another business trip, my plane had been seriously delayed by the weather. I sat near the back where there happened to be a number of empty seats. Throughout the flight, my eyes kept glancing towards an intriguing stewardess who was serving my area. She was in her mid 50's with jet black hair and nicely tanned skin. She was a couple inches taller than me, perhaps 5' 10" and had a shapely, curvy, voluptuous figure that was filled out in all the right places. Her nametag said Vanessa but the flight crew called her "V".

We had exchanged some innocent banter earlier. Towards the end of the flight, V said something about how she was sorry the weather had "tied us up" so long. Well, I couldn't resist that opening, and retorted, "Oh, I don't mind being tied up all night with you." She chuckled, stared at me for a few seconds with a devious smile, licked her top lip and then went back to work.

I was fantasizing about her and tried unsuccessfully to get my mind on other things. We finally landed around 10 PM. Just before deplaning, she reached out to hand me something. She said, "You dropped this" and handed me a business card. It had these lines scrawled on the back:

Four Seasons Hotel
Lobby
Midnight

I read this and looked up, but she had started walking towards the back. I deplaned, retrieved my luggage and then got my car from the garage. There was no debate what to do, especially since I had nothing planned for the weekend anyway. I decided to seize the moment.

I arrived at the Four Seasons Hotel near the airport with plenty of time to spare. I pulled out all the neckties from my luggage, stuffed them into my toiletry bag and carried the small bag into the hotel. I went to the restroom to shave and clean up a bit. Then I found a seat in the middle of the lobby and camped out. I was nervous and my hands were shaking a bit. I was pretending to read a magazine but couldn't concentrate on it at all. At about 11:45 PM I felt a light tap on my shoulder and heard her command, "Follow me."

We got in the elevator by ourselves and then I started to say, "V, I have to say that you look absolutely ..." But she cut me off by putting her right index finger up to MY lips, and said, "Shhhh, be quiet." So I shut up and followed her inside the room. As I set my bag on the floor, she put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside of the door, locked the deadbolt and hooked up the chain lock. She turned to me and said, "Now you SAID you wouldn't mind being tied up all night with me. Take off EVERYTHING right here and drop it to the floor, then take a quick shower."

I grabbed my bag, pulled out the neckties and set them in full view on the counter, stripped as fast as possible and took a lightning quick shower. I left the door open, hoping she might join me, but she had other things to do. She took my neckties and tied them to the four corner support legs at the base of the bed frame. She also had some Velcro bondage straps of her own that she affixed in the same way. My shaking turned to shivering as I dried off and came out of the bathroom buck naked.

V ordered me to lie spread-eagle on my back, with my head at the bottom of the bed. As soon as I was down, she took the neckties and tied them tightly around my wrists and ankles. Then she surprised me by securing those Velcro bondage straps too. It seemed strange she would carry around something like that, and I was wondering what else she might have. V tightened all the straps and had me try as hard as possible to escape -- in vain of course. She pulled out a tight-fitting blindfold and put it on me. I was starting to tremble uncontrollably from the darkness and the fear of what she might do to me. V said I was being a "good boy" and that she'd be right back.

She went into the bathroom and took a shower that seemed to go on forever. Eventually it stopped, the door opened and she came over to me. She said, "Tonight, you're my sex slave and play thing." Chuckling, she said, "It's not like you have any choice anyway. I don't have to check out until 11 AM, so you've got a long night ahead of you!"

V got up on the bed with me and started caressing my face with her fingers. I could feel her naked flesh sliding against my own. She said, "You're a pretty one, smooth, lean and trim. I love small, younger obedient men." Her fingers glided down my shoulders, over my chest and stopped at my nipples for a while, which she pinched and rolled between her fingers lightly. Continuing her downward trek, she reached my belly, causing me to thrash about a bit. She said, "Ticklish! Let's experiment and see just how much." She started tickling me all over, with the most ticklish moments being when she would poke one finger deep into my belly, like how a doctor might do it during a physical. She stopped tickling finally, and her fingers then continued tracing my body down the outside of my legs to my feet. She tickled my feet but that didn't affect me.

Her fingers came up the inside of my thigh and finally to my most sensitive region. With her fingers and thumb, she would squeeze one part of my cock several times and then reposition slightly and do it again, as though she was doing some kind of medical inspection. Then I felt her wrap her hand around the base of my sac, squeeze very tightly and start slowly pulling my balls straight up. As she kept pulling up, I instinctively arched my back up to try and relieve the tension. Being blindfolded, I couldn't anticipate any of her actions.

After a couple of uncomfortable moments, she stopped, then got up and kneeled on the floor by the bottom of the bed. She leaned over my face and started blowing on me lightly. The next thing I knew, we were French kissing, with her face upside down to mine, sliding her tongue against my own over and over again. She penetrated my mouth with her tongue and took her time exploring everywhere. She sucked my tongue deep into her mouth with a powerful force and wouldn't let go. I couldn't help but wish for her to do that to my cock, and my balls craved a piece of the action too. She kept going and going in what may have been the longest lip-lock of my life.

She stopped kissing and said, "I love marathon sex and you're going to give it to me tonight. Don't plan on getting much sleep." She must have looked down to see my cock get even harder because she followed with, "I see that kind of talk turns you on even more."

She moved her head from my face down to my nipples. She started sucking them hard, and at the same time I felt one of her buxom boobs being strategically positioned over my mouth. Instinctively, I started sucking her tit hard too, like a baby milking its mother. She must have liked it because she kept sucking mine. Occasionally she would switch to let her other tit share the pleasure. She switched to my other nipple and eventually started biting her teeth into it, causing me to tense up. I didn't know if she wanted me to mimic her, so I bit down too. But then I let out a gasp as my balls were on the wrong end of a hard slap. Surprisingly gently she said, "No biting unless I tell you to" as though I was a schoolboy being politely reprimanded.

Eventually she stopped and got her legs up off the floor and onto the bed. She repositioned herself so that she was sitting on my face, with her cunt over my mouth, her ass over my nose and her hands squeezing my nipples. She spread her very generous ass cheeks wider to suction her cunt tightly over my mouth, and ordered, "Take me all in and lick hard until I tell you to stop." It was becoming very frustrating that I couldn't see what her naked body looked like and she hadn't touched my cock since the initial inspection. I could only smell, taste and feel her.

I was extremely turned on by the smothering, aroused by her scent and sampling her delicious juices. She would give me verbal clues as to where she liked the stimulation and in what manner. After sampling every nook and cranny of her vulva, I moved onto the clit hood and saved direct contact with clit for last. When my tongue applied a rhythmic pressure to her clit, she would moan, pull away briefly and then come back for more.

After awhile she told me to stop, then she got off the bed, grabbed something from her kit and started fiddling with my cock and balls. V put a tight band around the base of my cock and another on my balls. She said this would keep me "rock hard for the fucking." My balls were now exposed and vulnerable, with no way to escape behind the tight fitting band.

She grasped my balls with one hand, and then started "flicking" her middle finger into each ball, like the way one might flick a bug off a table. This became quite painful after a few dozen flicks but was effective at keeping me hard. Then she started a very deep massage along the centerline of my perineum, starting at my ass and slowly moving up through the middle of my bound scrotum. I was rock hard and she hadn't even touched my cock since the initial inspection! The band at the base of my cock was letting blood enter but not exit, causing me to swell as large as possible.

She changed position to lie on top of me face to face. She whispered, "You're my slave and you're going to do whatever I want. Tell me that you love me, and keep saying it until I say stop." This kind of talk brought me to a frenzied peak. I kept repeating "I love you" and mercifully she mounted me and started fucking. And fucking. And more fucking. Her moans and gasping were evidence of multiple orgasms. Each time she slammed down on me, my bound balls would take the brunt of the force. But the pain just added to the pleasure. I finally came in a tremendous explosion but still kept pumping because the band kept me hard enough to keep going.

Eventually she stopped, told me to quiet down, and paused for a few minutes. Then she whispered into my ear, "Lick me clean and swallow all the cum." She spun around and smothered my face again with her cunt. I started licking and sucking to get all our love juices off her and out of her, swallowing each drop I could extract.

Finally, she lay down and said she was starting to get tired. Out of desperation I asked if she would let me use the bathroom. Surprisingly, she agreed and proceeded to remove the blindfold and then untie me. This was the first time I was privileged to see her magnificent voluptuousness. She told me to take off the bands and cleanup my cock and balls too. After taking care of business, I returned from to the bed and she said, "I'm thinking about using you in my favorite sexual fantasy one day. You might be the right person for it." It was a strange, exciting comment, but I just stowed that thought into my long term memory. The desires of the flesh had me return to my heavenly bound position without hesitation.

V got up and used the bathroom too. When she came back, she taped the blindfold back over my face. Then I felt her slide a couple of straps underneath my upper and lower back. She got back into a 69 position with me. Then I heard a couple of snaps as she used her luggage straps to bind us together!

She issued another command, "Lick me until I fall asleep!" I joyfully obliged while she took my recovering cock into her mouth. It seemed like she got a second wind as she worked me into another raging hard-on. My lips and tongue worked equally hard, as all I wanted to do was to give her pleasure. After what seemed like another hour, I couldn't take any more and I exploded into her mouth. She worked me for another couple of minutes, sucking more cum out of me. She reached around and unsnapped the luggage straps. She spun around and put me into a sudden liplock and started to French. She let all the cum and saliva that had built up in her mouth flow into mine and she forced me to swallow. Then she said, "You needed some nourishment, didn't you? I'm going to sleep now. Don't go anywhere!" She moved back into a 69 position, snapped the luggage straps back together, propped up a couple of pillows for her head below my crotch, and then proceeded to drift off to sleep. I found myself waking up once in a while, gently lapping her cunt.

The wake up call came at 10 AM. V got up to take her shower and get ready, leaving me still bound to the bed. After she was done, she came over to the bed, looked me in the eyes and said that she thoroughly enjoyed my talented tongue. She told me that her place was just a few hours drive away from. She wrote down her email address and told me to contact her if I was interested in spending a long weekend at her place sometime soon. She promised a weekend I'd never forget. Then she untied me, let me get ready and then we went our separate ways. V went to catch her next flight while I went home to accept her invitation via email.