Deep and Deeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V reached for a roll of "Press and Seal", a powerful type of cling wrap. This stuff formed a very sticky and tight seal around anything it touched. She took the roll and started wrapping it so that my head, neck and upper body were incredibly tightly sealed to her cunt. My mouth was crushed against her cunt and my nose was just below her asshole. There was a small gap that just barely let in enough air to breathe. It was readily apparent that when she would decide to pee, there would be no place for it to go but in my mouth.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, I felt two sharp clamps bite into my nipples. V said that she was connecting the clamps on the other end of each chain to HER nipples. She said the chains were very short, so our nipples would be constantly biting and pulling against each other.

She also mentioned that she was going to tape a blindfold over her eyes to enhance her experience.

Then she told me the first of two things that I could hardly believe. First, the ring securing my cock and balls was actually part of a "ring gag" she was going to lock into her mouth!

Secondly, she informed me that she had a device called a Timecuff that used ice as a timer release mechanism for a set of handcuffs. It had an insulated chamber filled with ice and had cuffs on either end of the chamber. She said she had frozen it solid in her freezer and it would take about 7 hours to melt. Once the ice was melted, the key in the chamber would slide out, ending her self-bondage. It was a foolproof mechanism. She had also attached cable ties to each cuff to use as a "backup cuff", just in case she was to somehow wriggle out of the metal cuffs. She had already attached one hand to the cuffs. She said she was going to cuff herself behind her back and then tighten the metal cuffs as much as possible and then pull the 'cable ties' on her plastic cuffs tightly around her wrists. Once that was done, they were going to be locked together for 7 hours with no way that either of us could escape.

Her final instructions were very strange. She said that I was NOT to start sucking on her until AFTER I had an orgasm. Then I was to massage her clit continuously with my tongue, the way she liked it, bring her to multiple orgasms, and I was not to stop NO MATTER WHAT until we were released. I was also instructed to use my mouth to keep the vibrator firmly in place in her vagina. She also informed me that she had been drinking a lot of liquids, had to pee real bad already, and that I was to be her toilet. She said she was going to take my cock, balls and ring gag into her mouth and tighten the strap behind her head so that there was no way it could come loose. Then she would finish cuffing herself behind her back. Then she said she was going to start sucking me for the next 7 hours. She said it was going to torment both of us, having my cock and balls crammed into her mouth with no way to escape, and with only her tongue available to try and make me cum. She said her mouth would gradually fill with my cum and any piss that squirts out. She said, "This is my favorite fantasy of all time. I'll talk to you in 7 hours."

I felt my cock and balls inserted all the way into her mouth. She locked the ring-gag around the back of her head. Because she was taller than me and we were so tightly bound, her mouth was positioned below my crotch. This caused my cock to be pointed in the direction of my feet instead of the usual erect upwards position. Then I heard the click of the cuffs as she locked herself in place. It was hard to believe just how kinky she was. While mostly dominant, she had revealed this submissive side, concocting an incredibly elaborate scenario that allowed her to be helpless while still maintaining control over me.

She started to thrash about as the realization of what she had done hit her. She had a moment of panic. Her mind finally released the mental blocks she had put on the stimuli she had activated. I could feel her start to pinch and release the muscles in and around her vulva and inner thighs, as though she was begging me to start licking. The sensations were overwhelming her. She was tied extremely tightly on top of me in a 69 position with hardly any maneuverability at all. She was blindfolded so that her other senses would be enhanced. Her ass was receiving an electric spanking and a vibrator was buzzing inside her butt hole. Her cunt was aching from a huge and powerful vibrator inserted deep into her vagina. She was dripping wet already and her clit was begging for the attention I had been instructed to deny until I ejaculated. Alligator clips were biting into her nipples while simultaneously being pulled hard away from her body. My swollen balls were hanging down and filling the front of her mouth. My engorged cock extended to the back of her throat and was contributing to her panic. She used her tongue to shift my cock to the side of her mouth along her cheek, between the teeth that were locked open. This prevented her from gagging. Only her gurgled moans escaped through the ball-gag.

After her initial panic, the thrill and excitement of her much anticipated scenario started to surface. She started rubbing her tongue all over my cock. She desperately wanted to make me cum. She would lap her tongue against my balls and press them hard against the roof of my mouth. But the ball gag was preventing her from creating suction, so she was not able to force a quick orgasm via a typical BJ. I had already been leaking cum from the excitement, so it was going to take a while before I would explode. She could no longer contain her piss, so my mouth greedily accepted the warm salty torrent. I gulped as fast as possible to try and prevent myself from gagging. With her mouth held open by the ring gag, it was virtually impossible for V to apply the pressure on my cock that I was craving. The feel of her wet, curious tongue was wonderful, but despite all the other stimuli, my cock still needed some squeezing to get off. After a very long time, I started getting a bit soft, and that's when she found a sweet spot. My cock head moved within easier reach of the tip of her tongue, and after some trial and error she started sliding her tongue back and forth very quickly against it. The friction against my cock head got me hard again right away and V could sense that this tactic might work. She pushed my cock to the side and angled her tongue to continue its now relentless assault on my cock head. The stimulation quickly pushed me to the edge and over. Cum erupted like a volcano as all the sensations combined and merged into an uncontrollable euphoria. V's reaction was to try and pull away as half-dozen bursts of cum shot into her throat, but my cock and balls remained firmly in place. The ring gag made it almost impossible for her to swallow, so the cum and spunk just oozed all over the inside of her mouth.

V started squeezing my head with her legs. I took her cue and immediately sucked her entire vulva into my mouth as far as it would go. I slurped down all her sweet juices and explored every part of her, except her clit, with my tongue. I could feel the buzzing of the vibrator inside her vagina. I didn't wait long before going after her clit hood and then finally her clit. After a bit of circular motion around the clit, I started massaging it up and down, applying moderate pressure with the front of my tongue. I kept up a consistent rhythm and stroke.

It didn't take long for her to achieve a super intense "Big-O" orgasm. The combination of my cock, balls and cum in her mouth, the biting on her nipples, the pulsing electrodes on her ass cheeks, the vibrator up her ass, the other vibrator in her vagina, the direct stimulation of her clit with my tongue, along with the feeling of being blindfolded and hopelessly restrained, all conspired to produce a massive squirt of her cum, oozing around the vibrator, as she reached her ecstasy.

Normally she would pull away at this point for a lengthy break, but I had been clearly instructed to continue massaging her clit with my tongue relentlessly until she had escaped her bonds. As she instinctively pulled away, my tongue followed in pursuit because my head was essentially glued to her crotch. I was thoroughly enjoying the delicacy that oozed out of her cunt. I kept it in my mouth and swished it around to savor the taste. Her attempts to retreat were in vain, so she eventually had to give in and endure the pleasure. She started sucking on my spent cock, waiting for the next erection to kick in.

We continued this pattern for hours. She had to pee again, and again I swallowed. Halfway through, her stimulation of my cock head actually caused me to pee uncontrollably. Even though I had been trying to hold it in, something about the cock head stimulation induced an uncontrollable urination. She couldn't swallow, so the piss gradually leaked through openings around the ring gag and soaked the bed. The piss also wet the electrodes on my butt, causing a noticeable increase in the flow of current over my ass. The extreme sensations and relentless "forced" pleasure was addictive and made both of us feel that this was what made life worth living. If only there was some way to keep it going forever!

Hours later, I felt cold water dripping down my sides. The ice in the timecuffs had melted enough to finally free V's hands. She proceeded to undue all her restraints, leaving me bound since the shackles' keys were still in the mail.

V made dinner and fed it to me again in the usual manner. She said she was very tired, but wanted to "make me comfortable" before she got some sleep. I could tell by the tone of her voice that this was more likely to be "un" comfortable.

She went to the closet again to get the next set of devices. She came back over, lubed up my asshole and then slowly inserted an ELECTRIFIED anal probe, specifically designed to stimulate the prostate. She cut a couple strips of duct tape and firmly secured the probe in my butt. Next, she got another electrode specially fitted to squeeze over my cock head and to simultaneously insert a catheter-like thin rod partway down my urethra. She used cloth tape to secure it very tightly in place. She connect the two devices to her TENS unit and slowly cranked up the current.

I was jolted with a sensation never felt before. The stimulation was incredible. With the current concentrated directly on my prostate and also on my extremely sensitive cock head, it would not take much more to make me explode. This helplessness was similar to when her tongue stimulated only my cock head, except this seemed ten times more powerful. She turned it up to level 30, and set it to pulse every other second. Fortunately there was just enough of a pause between each pulse to keep me from going crazy. I heard V go down the hall and start up the shower. She came right back and said, "I'm going to take an extremely long shower, then check back with you before getting some sleep. But you can enjoy yourself while I'm busy. Do you want me to change the TENS setting to make you cum? Nod yes."

I reluctantly nodded yes out of fear of saying no.

She said, "Well, OK, if you say so. You asked for it. I'll change it so instead of this pulse-delay cycle, it will just pulse continuously with no break in between. I'll change it now, and then take my shower. I'll see you later. Much later. Have fun!"

As soon as she changed the TENS unit to a continuous pulse, I tensed up and tried to hold back the looming orgasm. When I heard the shower door shut and lock, I couldn't hold back any longer. The muscles in my perineum and cock all contracted to generate a powerful orgasm. But something wasn't quite right. Because there was a solid rod inserted into my urethra, along with the tightly wound tape around my cock head that was compressing my cock against the rod, there was no place for the cum to escape. The pressure built up quickly and started causing intense pain that seemed to spread through my cock and balls and all the way to my prostate. Yet the perfectly positioned electrical stimulation was continuously forcing me to cum. Suddenly the prospect of a heavenly orgasm was about to turn into a hellacious ordeal. I started praying for that shower to end before it had barely started.

The pain was so bad that I frantically tried to escape from by shackles. But it was a fruitless effort. In addition to the shackles, V had also added ropes and Velcro straps to double and triple up the security. My screams were muffled by the gag, and there wasn't anybody around for miles to hear me anyway. Tears were flowing as I couldn't handle the simultaneous mingling of intense pleasure with the ever growing excruciating internal pain. I was forced to endure it for what seemed like an eternity.

When she finally returned to the bed, I was trying to beg for her to save me. She turned off the evil machine and removed the electro-gadgets. All the cum that had built up inside me flowed out. Over the next couple of minutes, V caught it all in a small measuring cup, took off my gag, then just scooped the cum into my mouth. She said, "Dessert time!"

She spent Saturday night sleeping on top of me, using my leg as a pillow while she curled one arm over my stomach and one of her legs over my chest. I could smell her scent and feel her touch, but was frustrated because I could not reciprocate.

A pattern emerged over the next couple of days. Upon waking, she would take advantage of my morning hard-on. Later, she would set up her elaborate self-bondage fantasy, binding us together in a tight 69, making slight changes each time for experimentation. Once, she did not use a vaginal vibrator, instructing me to spend a lot of time tongue-fucking her. As a result, since her initial orgasm in this scenario was so intense, a massive and powerful squirt of cum would eject from her cunt into my eagerly waiting mouth. Another time, she used electrified inserts into her ass and vagina, connected them to her TENS unit and set the unit to an "intense pleasure" setting.

On Tuesday, the pattern repeated with the self-bondage 69ing. Then she did something different. After taking a short feeding break, I was surprised to see her reset the entire scenario. She told me that she had a second pair of timecuffs frozen and ready to go. She said we were going to have a double-header with 7 MORE hours of pleasure. It must have been late in the evening when she was finally released. My lips, tongue and facial muscles were numb and aching from exhaustion. My cock was worn out and my balls were pumped dry. I didn't think I could take another bout of electro-torture.

However, V had other plans. For the last night, she connected ALL the electrodes at once. There were butterfly electrodes on my butt cheeks. The cursed electrified anal probe and cock-head-urethral probe were both inserted. She put electrode pads on my hamstrings, inner thighs and four more small pads at various locations on my cock. She hooked up the electrified ball crusher too. The she turned them all on and gradually cranked up the power. Also, she took OFF my ball-gag because she wanted to hear me beg.

Immediately I started saying, "Oh god, please don't cum. NO NO NO..." The electrical tingling, pulsing and vibrating reverberated through every nerve in my cock head, cock, balls, prostate, asshole, butt cheeks, hamstrings and thighs. I had been so spent that I was able to hold off the orgasm temporarily. V did not want to wait much longer to carry out her plan, so she went to each TENS machine and cranked them up, one by one, to the maximum 100 setting. Within a minute of the maximum setting, I exploded in orgasm. The cum was blocked by the urethral rod while the maximum current kept trying to force a continuous orgasm. I thrashed about uncontrollably and screamed at the top my lungs. I screamed, cried and begged for her to get if off me.

She started talking to me as if we were having a normal conversation. She told me that this was one of the most pleasurable weekends of her life. She said that she was tired of working and was going to take early retirement at the end of the year. The house had been inherited from her parents long ago; she had no debts and had more than enough money to retire. I comprehended what she was saying, but the overwhelming pain was making each word out of her mouth seem to broadcast in slow motion.

I begged her to stop. I promised to do anything she wanted. Anything.

She said, "Anything?"

I said, "Yes, yes. Please tell me what to do."

She said, "I would very much like it if you moved in with me after I retire. Quit your job at the end of the year, sell your assets and come to live here with me permanently."

I had no choice but to agree to anything she said. She said she was overjoyed at my decision and that we would work out the details later. She said there were so many things she wanted to do to me, and so many toys to buy.

Finally she turned off all the machines and disconnected all the pads and gadgets. Any longer and I would have started to get electrical burns. She mercifully cooled off my cock, balls and butt with cold rags. We quickly fell asleep for the night.

When I woke up Wednesday morning, she was already dressed for work and said that she had been very busy. I was still cuffed and noticed that there was something hooked to my cock. V said, "The thing attached to your cock and balls is called a CB-6000 chastity cage. I've secured it with a couple of padlocks and added some extra security underneath to keep you from prying it off. I already took the keys and the spare keys and mailed them to a friend of mine in California. I'll pick them up on my next stop out there. This way, there is no way for me to unlock it, and you won't be tempted to wait by my mailbox tomorrow for the keys. When you move in at the end of the year, I'll lock you back up and then unlock your cock."

She had retrieved the keys for the shackles and finally released me from the bed. My arms and legs ached and moved awkwardly. I put my clothes on, got in the car and started driving home. How deep was I willing to go with this? My cock was dictating my decision making. I contemplated whether or not I wanted to spend the rest of my life as a "wage slave" or a "sex slave." It took only a fraction of a second to make THAT decision. It was going to be a long four month wait.

12