Deep Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy finished laying out the dress and stepped back behind Trish, looking over her shoulder at Keven. "Do you want to see more?" she asked her boyfriend in a husky voice. She glanced at us and Gretchen nodded at her.

Oh, shit. Sandy wasn't going to turn back. My eyes swiveled to Keven and I waited to see which way he jumped. My mind was awhirl with confused thoughts. I knew we'd be sleeping with Ted and Lisa but despite my earlier thoughts and my conversation with Keven, I hadn't really believed that he and Sandy might be on the menu. This could get complicated fast. Should I stop this now? Could I stop it without consequences?

Keven looked at Gretchen and then at me. With a smile, Gretchen began running her hand along my thigh. That sent another bolt of electricity through me. His eyes returned to Sandy. "Only if that's what you want."

"Gretchen, Trish and I've been talking and we've decided that what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise. You can tell me if you want me to stop." Sandy took a deep breath of her own and unhitched Trish's bra with a twist of her hand. She was much more experienced than she looked. As Gretchen had found out, that took a good deal of practice.

Trish's hands cupped her breasts and held the material to cover herself. Maybe she was too nervous. She looked at Gretchen with a question in her eyes.

"Only if you want to, Honey," Gretchen whispered. "I'll be right here and only what you want to happen will happen. It's okay to say 'no' now or at any time." Trish's awakening was turning me on but I nodded my head in agreement.

With a sweep of her hand, Trish uncovered herself and let the bra fall to the floor. Oddly, I found my eyes drawn to the fluttering fabric rather than her breasts. The slow fall of the bra seemed so sexy. I could hear Keven's sudden inhalation and knew that he liked what he saw.

Trish's breasts were as fabulous as I'd suspected. Firm with youth, they stood proudly out from her chest without sagging. Her areola was about the size of a half-dollar, a couple of inches across, and her nipples were stiff. Since it wasn't cold, I had to assume that she was as excited as I was getting.

"Do you like what you see?" Sandy asked Keven, letting her hands rest on Trish's hips. "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes," Keven croaked. He adjusted his seat to try to find a more comfortable position for the rather large erection he was sporting. "If you're sure."

Sandy's answer was to reach around Trish and cup her breasts. Trish gasped and trembled under her touch but did nothing to stop her. Trish locked her eyes on Keven. Sandy kissed Trish's shoulder softly. "Trish, tell me to stop and I'll stop."

For an answer, Trish pulled Sandy's hands further up until her palms were rubbing across her nipples.

Sandy sighed and kissed Trish's neck; I swear I could see the goose bumps from here. Their bodies seemed to melt together and Trish trembled under her touch. Sandy motioned for Keven to come to them with one hand and I watched them in fascination.

Keven stood and stepped beside them, obviously unsure what to do. His cock was tenting his pants in a way that told me what he wanted to do.

Sandy released Trish and slowly knelt beside Trish. "Come down here and let me show you what a man likes."

Almost like she was in a trance, Trish knelt beside Sandy and her eyes were huge as she looked at Keven's cock inside his pants.

"Touch it," Sandy commanded her. "Feel it. It's okay."

Trish unzipped Keven's pants under Sandy's expert guidance and Sandy fished Keven's cock out of his pants. It was a big one. It was thicker and a bit longer than Ted's. Since I didn't have a lot of experience to fall back on, I'd have to ask Gretchen later how it stood up to the average cock.

Sandy smiled at Keven and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. He gasped and it jumped under her touch. Trish was looking on from less than a foot away, her eyes locked on the scene in front of her as she panted. Her hands twitched at her sides as she tried to figure out what she was supposed to do.

"Lick it," Sandy commanded Trish at last. "Taste him."

Hesitantly, Trish leaned forward and touched her tongue to the head of Keven's cock. The taste obviously agreed with her as she put a hand on his leg and began running her tongue along his length, her eyes locked on his for approval. I felt like I could visually take his pulse from the throbbing of his cock.

"Keep licking his shaft," Sandy encouraged her young friend. I think she liked being in control. Maybe that was a doctor thing. With no further warning, Sandy took the head of Keven's cock into her mouth and started bobbing gently. Her cheeks collapsed as she sucked on the head of his cock.

Keven was having a hard time standing but he wasn't complaining either with those two women orally pleasuring him. This had to be one of the two great male fantasies that Sandy and Trish were fulfilling for him right now. Perhaps they would fulfill the other one later. That would be watching two women make love, of course. He let one hand tangle in Sandy's hair and forced a little more into her mouth as he thrust.

Sandy groaned and let him fuck her mouth while Trish pulled back and watched avidly as he fucked Sandy's mouth. At last, Sandy pulled her mouth off his cock with a wet sound that drove a shiver of lust up my spine. I moaned and sighed. Sandy turned to Trish. "Are you ready?"

Trish stiffened her spine and nodded. "What do I do?"

Sandy gave her the same kind of talk that Lisa had the first time I went down on Ted. Cover your teeth with your lips and use your hands to keep his cock from going deeper than you want. Trish drank it all in like there would be a test. I supposed there would be.

When Trish opened her lips and took Keven inside her mouth, I thought he might lose it right there but he somehow kept control. His hands tangled in her hair but he didn't force her. He let her control the speed and depth and just threw his head back in pleasure. Even in the midst of his passion, he was a gentleman.

Sandy was hurriedly shedding her clothes and I let my eyes drink in her body. Slender and sexy, I bet she would be a real firecracker in bed. Her tits must have been about a C cup and I wondered if she'd had them enhanced. If they were, I couldn't tell from here. A closer examination would be in order, if the chance presented itself. As she turned, I could see her carpet matched her red drapes. That was so sexy.

Sandy knelt beside Trish and leaned down, taking her nipple between her lips. Her hands were running up and down Trish's body.

Trish gasped but didn't take Keven's cock from her mouth. She sucked him harder, if anything. I didn't know how long he could hold out under that assault. Trish caressed Keven's legs as she bobbed her head energetically.

Just when I thought he was starting to lose control, Sandy stood up and rapidly stripped the clothes off his body while Trish watched hungrily. Sandy laid him down on the carpet, positioned herself over his cock and slid herself onto him with a groan. Then she turned her attention to Trish, kissing her on the lips for the first time.

Trish didn't resist at all, instead kissing Sandy back enthusiastically. I guess that answered the question. Trish wasn't going to be afraid to swing both ways.

Sandy broke the kiss at last and pulled Trish toward Keven. "Sit on his face and you won't regret it. I didn't bring any condoms so that's it until later, though. I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Trish said with a smile, stripping off her panties. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that anyway. Thank you. This means a lot to me."

Keven helped guide her until she was kneeling over his face and kissing Sandy again. The three of them writhed in pleasure while I watched.

I could see his cock plunge into her every time she sat on him and it excited me, although I was more fascinated with the reaction of her pussy than I was in the motion of Kevin's equipment. I got even more excited when Trish bent down and began sucking on Sandy's breast. Sandy threw her head back and moaned in pleasure, holding Trish's head right where she wanted it.

Trish came first, almost screaming as Keven ate her to orgasm while she ground her pussy into his face. That pushed Sandy over the edge and she fucked Keven like a madwoman. She seemed to glow as she thrashed in her orgasm.

Sandy slid off Keven and took him back into her mouth, obviously intent on sucking him off in front of Trish. Trish slid down beside her and watched her closely. Sandy's eyes locked on Trish as she pulled Keven close to the edge. Then she pulled her mouth off and Trish leaned forward to take the head of Keven's cock into her mouth.

Trish licked and sucked for less than ten seconds when she pulled back in surprise. The second jet of his come splashed on her face just before Sandy captured his cock and finished milking him dry with a groan. Of course, he was writhing and groaning, too. I think he must have come really hard.

Sandy climbed up Keven and smothered him in kisses while Trish looked at me.

Trish looked incredibly sexy with his come dripping from her chin. She swallowed once noisily and licked her lips. "That wasn't so bad," she admitted aloud.

"Well," a surprised female voice said from the front hall. "I think we found the Orgy Suite." The voice was familiar to me and it wasn't Lisa.

We all whipped our heads around and stared in shock. Standing there were Ted, Lisa and our new friends, the Bellers.

12