Deep Blue Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," I said reassuringly. "It's over now. Let the pain go. Relax and breathe deep."

Slowly, her face relaxed. "It hurt, but now it's more like an ache. Is that normal?"

"Perfectly normal," I said with a nod. "Your hymen tore and now it's not going to be hurting much longer. Even the ache will go away in a few minutes. Are you ready for him to start?"

She nodded without saying anything. Fearful, but resolute.

"Keven," I said, "push yourself all the way inside her and hold your cock there for her to get used to you."

Trish's eyes rolled back into her head, and she started panting as Keven pushed himself into her an inch at a time until he was balls deep. "Oh God, he's tearing me apart. I feel so full."

I kissed her neck. "That's normal, Baby. Relax and breathe."

Under my kisses, her pulse thundered through the artery in her neck. I ran my tongue along it and was rewarded with a shiver. I pulled back, looked at her sweetly parted lips, and swiftly covered them with my own. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and took her attention fully onto myself.

All thought of Keven vanished as I kissed her deeply, her tongue coming to life against me as we kissed. In seconds, her hands pulled me against her and she was returning my kisses with hot desire.

Surprisingly, she pulled away and panted. "Now," she moaned. "Fuck me. Take me now."

I felt the bed move as Keven began slowly fucking Trish and dipped my head to capture her nipple between my lips. Now my attention was on Keven as Trish slowly loosened her titanic grip on his cock and he fucked her. His face was a mask of animal lust, but he was in full control of his movements. I watched his cock come almost out of her, covered in her juices and a trace of red and then slowly sink back into her fully.

Entranced, I pulled back and let him settle his length upon her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, grinding her sex into his thrusts. He couldn't hold out long against that kind of magic.

As the minutes flew past, I grew more and more impressed with his control. He was holding back, wanting to make her first time special. My heart felt like it would burst with pride and love. As they fucked, they also kissed deeply and passionately. From personal experience, I knew she was getting the ride of her life.

Trish did come first, clutching Keven tightly as she screamed out her climax. Her body undulated against him, a contrast of her softness and his firm body. When she collapsed bonelessly, he kissed her again and pulled back, his cock sliding free with a sexy "slurp."

"Time for the main course," he told me, pushing me onto my back and peeling the rubber off in one quick motion. With one thrust, he was buried to the hilt inside me and I arched my back to meet his insistent and needy thrusts. After fucking Trish, I knew he would beat me to the top of the mountain, but I didn't care.

"Trish," he said, looking at her. "Climb on and let Sandy lick you. I want to see her make love to you again."

Before I could blink, Trish had settled her legs around my head and sank down. Her pussy looked wonderful, all freshly fucked and gaping wide. I dug right in and the taste of her blood, though not powerful, added to my lust. Maybe I was wrong. I might just make it there first after all.

I ate her like I was starving. Wrapping my arms around her hips, I tried to lick and suck every part of her hot pussy. She ground down against me in renewed need. I felt Keven shift and I knew they were kissing passionately as I tongued her. The first small orgasm ripped through me and began driving me higher.

Keven buried himself in me with an almost anguished groan and I felt the hot, liquid feeling of his come pumping into me. I clamped my pussy around him and milked him as his length pulsed inside me. God, this was what it was all about. I was so close.

Then he pulled out of me and pushed Trish's head toward my sex. "Do her," he commanded.

Trish dove down on me like a swooping falcon. Her tongue ran along my length as she tasted her first pussy. She must have liked it because she moaned and buried her face between my legs. Her technique was non-existent but she made up for that with incredible enthusiasm.

"Do what she's doing to you," Keven advised. "You know what feels good. Try it on Sandy."

"I can taste your come inside her," Trish moaned. "Oh, God."

"Suck it out of her," he said. "Drink my come from her hot pussy."

The sudden suction as she clamped her mouth across my entrance took my breath away and I arched my back madly. I could hear her sucking and swallowing his seed straight from inside me and that made me crazy.

The world exploded and I could hear the thundering of my heart as this sweet girl brought me off into a massive orgasm.

Trish was insatiable, and she kept devouring me. I gloried in it, returning to her pussy with renewed lust. Together, we ate each other for what seemed to be an eternity. First one, then the other coming hard. I wasn't sure we would ever stop.

Then the sound of a third set of female moans finally pierced my awareness. I realized that I'd been hearing them for a while. Trish and I disengaged, exhausted, and I searched for the source of the groans.

Standing in the now open doorway, watching us with eyes half-lidded with lust, was Jo. She was dressed in a sheer nightgown that showed her small breasts off to perfection. The matching set of panties was pushed down past her knees and she was fingering herself wildly.

As we watched, she fell against the door frame and buried her fingers inside herself. Then she arched her back and came.

Keven was lying beside us, watching this stranger pleasure herself while slowly stroking his cock while she watched him.

When she came down from her high, she licked her fingers and smiled wickedly at us. "I think I want a wakeup call like that sometime."

I laughed and rose to my feet, padding over to her and kissing her deeply. The taste of her on her own lips made my sex twitch. "I think we can work something out later," I said as we broke our kiss.

"I'll hold you to that," Jo said solemnly.

12