Deep Cherry Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks suddenly awkward. Blushing even. I sit at the end of the bed.

"Earlier on.... That wasn't the first time I've used your shower."

This isn't such a surprise, as Penny has had my keys for a while for whenever she looks after my place if I'm away.

"I don't mind." In fact, the idea that Penny's been taking secret showers in my house long before last night's seduction was just another turn on.

"That's not really what I wanted to tell you."

"Go on..."

"So about six weeks ago... I was on the Greyhound heading back from visiting my folks. It was the red-eye. And it was just the worst trip ever. The aircon wasn't working and it was hot and I couldn't sleep and I was just dying when the guy next to me offered me some water and then just got talking...." Penny looks down at her hands and pauses. "Sorry. This is kind of an embarrassing story. But I just... I want you to know I was never totally the "nice girl". So...." She glugs her beer again.

"So?"

"So he was a very cute guy. Dan he was called. He was maybe thirty? And kind of rugged. And I just liked him. I liked talking to him. He was kind. And funny. He was a musician. And he was really interested in me and we just talked through the night. Not flirting. Just talking. He had this fiancée he was going to see, and he told me about her, and I was with Anthony so...."

"I don't know how this is proving you aren't a nice girl."

"Anyhow, we were just coming into the bus-station and he just looked at me and said, "If I wasn't marrying someone else I'd kiss you now." And I said I'd kiss him back if I didn't have a boyfriend. And we just looked at each other and it was really.... Just, there was something...

"So there we were, six in the morning and it was too early for Dan to go to his fiancée's place and nowhere is open and we're all hot and smelly from the bus and I knew you were away so I said I had somewhere he could have a shower and we could have coffee."

"So you came here. And you made out?"

"No.... He didn't touch me. We had coffee. He took a shower."

Penny pauses. "And that was it?" I ask, with a hint of frustration because right now Penny ought to be getting fucked, either in real life or in her story. "Well he was crazy not to make love to you, but as long as you washed the towel I'm really OK with all of this."

"I watched him."

"Oh."

"I watched him shower. He left the door open and I couldn't stop myself and I just watched him."

"Did he see you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Did he do anything?"

"Yes."

There's a long and interesting silence.

Finally Penny says, "He showed me."

"He showed you?"

"He saw I was watching him. And he showed me his body. While he washed himself. And I watched him, and he watched me back, and Mr H he got so... he got so hard. And his... his dick was so big. And it was just from me watching him and I wanted to see what he'd do next and I undid my dress and I took off my bra and I let him see my body. I showed him my tits." Penny lifts a hand to her breast and brushes her finger-tips against her nipple. "I touched them for him."

"And then?"

"Then he had his hand on his dick, and he looked at me. And he started just, you know, pumping it... and I put my fingers in my panties and we just looked at each-other being so turned on and it was...." Penny's legs gently run against each-other and then she stops and looks up.

"It was what?"

Penny has a kind off defiance in her eyes now: "Just... exciting. And I wanted to be closer to him and I opened the shower door. And I knew he wasn't going to touch me because of his fiancée but he was so close to me and his dick was so big and so hard and he was just looking at my face and my tits and I was fingering myself and I just knelt down in front of him in your shower and we still didn't touch each-other but I just opened my mouth and let him shoot his cum right in it."

Silence for a moment. I can almost hear the blood surging into my cock.

Penny smiles shyly and says, "So you see... I was always a little bit dirty."

"I guess so."

"I feel bad about it."

"Uh-huh?"

"I swallowed it. Do you think it makes me kind of a tramp?"

"Maybe a little. Tramps are fun though."

"I just wanted to tell you."

"Sure."

"To show you I'm maybe dirtier than you think." Her fingers idly trail across her breasts. "Do you mind?"

"I just think you like an adventure."

"If you forgive me you should come over here."

I lie down next to her on the bed.

"You haven't said anything about my stockings."

"I like them."

"And the suspender belt?"

"It's cute."

"I like how it frames my ass... Wanna look?" Penny grabs a pillow and rolls over on top of it, wedging it under her hips. Now she lies face down on the bed with her bottom raised and her thighs gently parted. "See?" And she pushes her buttocks up gently offering themselves for my inspection. I stroke the cheeks of her ass, framed by the stockings below, the suspenders each side and the black lace of the suspender belt.

"Well I don't know much about art but I know what I like."

She makes a little grunt of satisfaction.

"You're beautiful Penny. All of you is beautiful, but this may be my favourite bit."

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Mm-hm."

"Well then. There's a finishing touch left to add...."

Penny crooks a knee, splaying her buttocks slightly and lazily she stretches her hand back to the cleft of her ass and suddenly in her fingers I see the little black tube of lipstick. With the protruding tip she circles the rose of her anus. Deep cherry pink.

"So..." she says.

The lipstick says "Kiss me!" and I need no more encouraging. I kiss each of her ass cheeks, then part them gently and kiss the dark pink anal star. Once. Twice. Three times.

"Yes!" she whispers.

And on the third kiss I press the tip of my tongue into the opening of her cute little asshole.

Penny's eyes are closed now, and she breathes heavily as my tongue probes her, French kisses her, reaming her anus with gentle moist thrusts. Her sphincter relaxes to welcome the invading tongue and she greets each wet kiss with a whine of pleasure.

"Uhnnn... Do you think I'm dirty Mr H? Uhnnnn.... You want me to be your dirty tramp?.... Uhnnn... "

I continue the tongue thrusts while my hands caress her flanks, her thighs, her raised ass, and my cock throbs with increasing urgency after every kiss.

"Uhnn... Mr H. You like my lip-stick ass?"

"Mmmm."

Minutes pass as she gives herself over to the caressing, the stroking, the gentle rhythm of my tonguing. She almost seems asleep until her hand reaches under the pillow and she whispers, "Do it, Mr H. Do what the lipstick says." And she softly slips a tube of lube into my hand.

My cock is hot and heavy, almost aching with long-postponed lust. I smear it with the cool lube and gently manoeuvre myself so that my mouth is replaced by my cock against the deep cherry lips of Penny's asshole. Then I let the pressure of my cock-head speak for me.

"Yes. Please..." she whispers.

I lower my hips gently down and my cock stretches her wide. Penny whimpers, then cautiously she presses her ass up towards my hips and I feel the ring of her lipstick-rimmed anus slip over my broad cock-head and engulf the tip of my shaft. I am inside her.

"Go ahead," she murmurs, "use my slutty ass."

And I inch forwards deep into the velvet grip of her hot tight bum.

This time feels so different from yesterday's debauched ass-fucking. Penny is relaxed, totally abandoned and gives herself over completely to the inroads of my cock. I lie there on top of her, filling her surrendered ass to the hilt and hold her body against me. She lies there scarcely moving, eyes closed in relaxed concentration, a faint smile on her parted lips as she accommodates my shaft with more filthy intimacy than the deepest fellatio, and in the stillness I feel every little pulse in her rectum, and respond with the throbs of my eager cock.

"We're pretty filthy, aren't we?" she drawls. Then she clenches her buttocks and a jolt of lewd pleasure travels up through my loins.

"I think so."

"So very dirty!" Penny shoves back against me, wedging the final half-inch of my cock into her ass: "Just... I want you to use it!"

We change tempo. My hand finds her nipple and her lazy fingers stray to her sopping cunt and I push my hips down, grinding into her and pushing her down onto the pillow, then I pull back, slipping almost out of her and thrust home again.

"Oh!! Yes. Do it!"

She gives herself over to it completely, lying there submissively while I thrust again and again up her slick lipstick-smeared ass. I plow into her and she submits, splaying herself wide for me, giving her tits over to my rough grasping, moaning with every thrust, her asshole passively abandoned to my ravenous plundering, her only movement the play of her slippery fingers across her swollen clit.

I fuck her ass hard. Thrust after thrust. Length after length and she grunts as my cock slides home hard and fast. Then the familiar sour tension as the long-postponed flood of cum starts to surge inside me. I hold back, relishing the tipping point, Penny's mewls of desperate pleasure, the acid thrill of the moments before ejaculation.

Then beneath me she starts to climax, loud and long, her thighs opening and closing around her wet and swollen labia as her fingers work her spasming cunt, and an orgasmic shudder spreads across her loins and all through the length of her cock-filled rectum.

And that does it. That lewd anal clench along my shaft sucks the semen from me with an electric jolt, and at last I release a torrent of cum deep inside her, pump, after pump of hot sticky sperm deep into the intimacy of Penny's surrendered asshole.

Then stillness. We lie there like ships wrecked on the shore after the storm has passed. She breathes out long and slow. My cock slides from her anus leaving a smear of lube, cum and deep cherry lipstick.

"Hey Mr H," she whispers, "you should take a picture."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Then I can show it you if you ever call me a nice girl again...."

I kiss her neck. She sighs and shoves her ass against my sated cock.

Then as an afterthought she adds, "... or maybe show it to someone else."

12