Deep Dive Pt. 02

Story Info
Kate comes for another visit - this time with a friend.
6.1k words
4.74
30.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 2 - EDITED)

Author's Note: This is the second instalment in an ongoing series. I recommend that you start with Deep Dive Pt. 1, and then work your way forwards chronologically.

_________________________

Kate's first visit to my house in the country had been quite the experience. The sex that weekend had left my head spinning for days.

She called two weeks later, asking if she could come out again. I jumped at the chance.

The following Friday, her car pulled up to the house at around 5 PM. The July skies were still bright, but I could see a thunderstorm gathering slowly on the horizon.

I stepped out to greet her, my heart pounding nervously. Would we pick up where we left off, or were things going to be awkward?

Expecting only Kate, I was taken aback as I watched her park the car. She'd arrived with company.

Shit, I thought. What the hell?

Both car doors opened at the same time. Kate, stepping out from the driver's side, waved to me, looking tentative. From the passenger side another woman emerged - someone I'd never met before. She half-waved to me as well, looked around, and then walked with Kate toward the house.

As usual, Kate was dressed impeccably. Sandals that laced half way up her calves, a simple peasant blouse, and a flowing, madras print skirt. She looked like she'd stepped straight out of a Ralph Lauren ad. Lovely.

The other woman was something else again. Deep brown eyes with long, black hair. Slightly taller than Kate, she had a slim waist and hips, with beautiful full breasts. She wore tight khaki shorts that showed off her long legs, and a black spandex top that did nothing to hide her assets. There was something about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on: she looked sultry, but tense.

"Hey!" Kate called out brightly, stepping up onto the deck and kissing me on the cheek. "I hope you don't mind... this is Dana, an old friend. Dana - meet Julian."

"Uh... hi there," I said, confused.

"I told Dana I was coming out for a visit, and she asked if she could join. That OK?" Kate asked, looking at me anxiously.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

"Thanks!" Dana piped up, looking relieved. "Sorry for the surprise, but Kate's told me so much about you and the place. It all sounded fabulous."

Inwardly, I was disappointed. It looked like Kate and I were not going to have a repeat of our first visit. I noticed that neither of them had even brought overnight bags. Ah well, I thought.

I nodded noncommittally. "Hey, mi casa es su casa," I said. I gestured towards the front door.

_________________________

While Kate showed Dana around the house, I made drinks in the kitchen.

Joining them out by the pool, we sat at the wicker patio table, getting acquainted.

"So... Dana and I go back together to college," Kate said. "We were roomies for two years."

"Mmmm," Dana smiled into her glass. "Crazy times."

"We've stayed in touch ever since," Kate continued. "Although..." glancing down at her own compact breasts, and then over at Dana's full chest, "... we don't trade clothes anymore." She giggled.

I was startled. The comment seemed a bit TMI this early in the introductions.

Sensing my discomfort, Dana rushed to explain. "At college, we looked just like sisters. But in my mid twenties," she said, "more hormones seemed to kick in..." She looked down at her breasts.

"But she's not complaining!" Kate interjected. Nor should she, I thought, glancing at Dana's cleavage.

We laughed, and moved onto other subjects. Eventually, I asked them what their plans were.

"So..." I started. "Would you like to stay for dinner? I have some steaks we could grill, if you like."

"Sure!" they both replied at the same time.

"What time do you need to get back into the city?" I asked.

They looked at each other awkwardly.

"Umm," Kate replied. "We were hoping to stay over, if that's OK."

I was surprised. "But you didn't bring any bags," I observed.

"We did," said Kate, "But we left them in the car. We didn't want to presume."

"Oh!" I responded. I immediately thought of the sleeping arrangements. "I've only got one guest room," gesturing at the patio doors behind me, "but I'm sure we can figure something out."

"No problem," Dana said quickly. "Kate and I can share. We're used to it, right roomie?" She looked at Kate and smiled. Something unspoken seemed to pass between them.

"Perfect," I said, trying to sound far more enthusiastic than I felt.

Well that's that, I thought. Definitely no hot tryst with Kate tonight... I was crestfallen.

"Let's get your bags," I prompted, standing up.

"I'll help," Kate volunteered.

Walking with me to the car, Kate asked quietly, "Are you OK with this? You seem a bit put out."

"No, no... all good," I replied. "There'll be other times."

"Hmmm," she responded vaguely. I suddenly felt even more depressed.

_________________________

Back at the house, the girls deposited their overnight bags in the downstairs guest room while I prepared a salad for dinner.

I heard Kate walking towards the kitchen, and turned to greet to her. Yikes. Barefoot, she walked into the room wearing a bathing suit that just hid her vital bits: a small string thong, and two tiny triangles that barely covered her breasts.

"Well hi there," I stammered.

"Hi back!" she grinned.

"Glad to see you brought your suit this time."

"Like it?"

"Yowza," I replied, looking her up and down.

"See you outside," she said, grabbing a bottle of wine and walking away.

_________________________

I joined them out at the pool a few minutes later. Looking up, I could see the thunderstorm moving closer. A long, deep rumble rolled off in the distance. It was shaping up to be a doozy.

They were both sitting on the pool steps, swirling their feet in the water like kids.

My heart skipped. I'd been gob-smacked by Kate's bathing suit, but Dana's was in another league altogether.

She wore a black, sheer bikini almost the same colour as her hair. While not quite as revealing as Kate's, it fit Dana like a glove, showing off her slim hips and ample breasts. She was a knockout.

My cock stirred with a mind of its own. Jesus, I thought. Not now...

"Hey!" Dana called out. "Joining us?"

I nodded, walking over and sitting down on the other side of the steps, facing them. They both looked - and smelled - gorgeous. Tanned, oiled, they were the perfect image of what the good life should be.

"Quite a pair..." I said, thinking about how amazing they looked together.

"Whose?" Kate responded with a mischievous look. "Hers or mine?" Dana giggled at the pun.

I flushed with embarrassment. "You know what I mean," I replied, looking away. My prick had now gone completely rogue, growing harder with every passing second. Fuck.

"So what do you think?" Dana asked, looking down at herself. "I bought the suit especially for today. Fit OK?"

I looked back at her, taking this as a cue to study her.

"Mmmm," I replied. "Looks like it was made for you. Perfect." Her firm thighs and flat belly were perfectly framed by the tight bikini bottoms. Her breasts - Christ, those breasts - were barely contained by her top.

Dana smiled happily at the compliment, while Kate watched me carefully. I caught her glancing at the bulge in my shorts.

"I think he likes it," Kate said, nudging Dana and smiling faintly. With that, Kate suddenly stood up, walked around to the side of the pool, and dove in.

I looked back at Dana. She was watching Kate with a strange expression on her face. She almost looks sad, I thought. What's going on here?

Dana shivered slightly, and then slowly eased herself down the pool steps into the water. "Ooohh," she cried out. "Chilly!" I could see her nipples instantly hardening under her bikini top. The thin black fabric, now wet, concealed very little.

Dana swam away towards Kate, who was quietly treading water in the deep end. They started splashing each other, giggling.

Keeping my shorts on, (it was one thing for Kate to see my stiff cock, but quite another to flaunt it in front of Dana), I slowly edged after them into the pool. The cool water did nothing to kill my erection.

Thunder rumbled again, closer this time.

Their splashing game was getting more intense, with Dana diving down under Kate, tickling her from below and driving her crazy. Kate, in turn, was trying to tickle Dana back, but with less success. I stood in the shallows, watching the growing mayhem.

"Stop! Stop it!" Kate giggled, squirming away from Dana's fingers. She suddenly spun, plunged deep under Dana, and grabbed the string of her black bikini top. It snapped in two. The top promptly popped off, and Dana shrieked as it floated away towards the skimmer. "You absolute bitch!" she screamed, laughing.

Dana lunged after Kate, who was desperately trying to clamber out the side of the pool, chortling like mad. As Kate levered herself up towards the deck, Dana reached out, grabbed Kate's thong, and pulled on it. As Kate struggled to get away, the thong slid off her ass, and then down her legs. Dana held up the skimpy piece of fabric like a trophy, and whooped. Kate was now buck-naked from the waist down, her ass cheeks shimmering in the late day sun.

Now half way out of the pool, Kate lay panting on the deck, her legs still dangling in the water. Her bare ass jutted in the air. "Fuck!" she cried out. Gladly, I thought, my cock pulsing with excitement.

Dana kicked through the water towards her, reared up, and smacked Kate squarely on the ass. Kate shrieked in surprise.

"Be nice!" Dana laughed, as Kate finished scrambling out of the pool. She stood up and turned around, breathing hard, and looked evilly at Dana. Water ran down her belly through her wet, auburn pussy hair, trickling onto the deck. The thunderclouds were gathering behind her, framing her in the late day sun. She looked like a goddess. An angry goddess, with revenge on her mind.

Dana treaded water in the deep end, breathing hard, staring up a Kate. "Did that feel good?" she asked with a smile.

I stood silently in the shallows, unsure what was coming next.

As if on cue, both women suddenly turned their heads and looked at me.

"Enjoying the show?" Kate asked petulantly. I didn't know how to respond. She stood there, her beautifully groomed pussy on full display, while her friend floated on her back, topless, not ten feet away from me. As I'd suspected, Dana's breasts were glorious. My cock thrummed inside my shorts.

There was a moment of silence, and then Kate shouted "Get him!" jumping feet first into the pool as Dana rolled onto her stomach and swam quickly towards me.

I turned and lunged desperately towards the pool steps. A hand grabbed at the waistband of my shorts, tugging hard. No... I thought. This can't be happening. I'm as stiff as a flagpole!

I lunged away harder, and felt a second pair of hands grabbing at me. Bit by bit the shorts slipped down, my struggles only hastening the process. Suddenly, the shorts were gone. Like Kate, I was now naked from the waist down. Unlike Kate, I had a raging hard-on that just wouldn't go away.

"Ta da!" Kate chortled, waving my shorts in the air. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, dude!" Dana joined in the laughter.

Facing away from them, still waist deep in the water, I was flummoxed. If I climbed up the pool stairs, they'd get a good look at my ass and balls from behind. If I turned around, my hard, waving cock would be plainly in view.

"Problem?" asked Dana.

I sighed, surrendered, and turned towards them, my prick clearly visible through the rippling water.

"Oh!" Dana exclaimed. She looked dumbstruck.

"See?" murmured Kate. "I told you..."

"You did," breathed Dana.

They swam closer and closer, slowly starting to circle around me. A vision of water nymphs popped into my head. Or sharks.

Not quite ready for whatever was coming next, I turned and scampered up the stairs.

"Chicken!" Kate called out.

"Chicken with a great ass," Dana giggled.

Still facing away from them, I grabbed a bath towel and wrapped it around my waist. My bouncing cock was clearly evident, poking out against the fabric.

I turned back to them, screwing up my courage. "What did you expect?" I exclaimed. "Christ - a person can only take so much..."

"... inspiration?" Dana finished.

"Stimulation?" Kate chimed in.

"Well, at least something than ends with "-ation," Dana grinned.

As badly as I wanted to jump back into the pool with them, I hesitated.

I'd only been with Kate for two weeks, and was still deeply uncertain about where things were going. I really didn't want to do something I'd later regret.

Dana was also a complete unknown, and seemed far more interested in Kate than in me. It all felt way too complicated at that moment.

Frustrated with the whole situation, but still turned on as hell, I stalked away towards the house, fuming. I desperately wanted to collect my thoughts, calm down, and find some dry clothes.

The two of them stayed in the pool, whispering to each other, giggling.

_________________________

Back in the house, I went up to my bedroom to change. My prick was still at full staff, aching for release.

Quietly, I lay down on the bed. Just a quick one, I thought to myself. Jesus, just something to get me though this.

I slowly started stroking myself, images of the two women drifting through my mind. I wondered what Dana looked like fully naked. Did she have a bush, or was she shaved? Was it black, like her hair? Did she and Kate have a history? They certainly seemed comfortable with each other. Too comfortable? I started losing myself in all the permutations.

The pace of my jacking picked up, and I could feel myself getting nearer and nearer. As pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock, I could hear the familiar, wet, clicking sound as my hand moved up and down my glistening shaft.

Close now. Close...

Kate's pussy. Dana's breasts. Kate's ass. Dana and Kate scissoring...

I erupted into my hand, cum spattering across the bed, grunting loudly with the pleasure of release.

I lay there, breathing deeply as my cock slowly softened. Bit by bit, I dozed off until I fell soundly asleep.

_________________________

I heard a quiet gasp.

Jerking awake, I looked around.

I was still lying on the bed, limp cock in hand, drying cum glistening on my belly.

Looking towards the door, I saw Dana standing there, now fully clothed. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth slightly open.

"Hey stranger," she said quietly. "We were starting to wonder what happened to you."

I froze. From where she stood, she could clearly see my limp cock, my cum-spattered belly... everything. Christ.

"Uhhh..." I stammered.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Good?"

"Your..." she seemed to search for the right word, "...wank," she said, smiling. "We really weren't fair to you in the pool," she continued. "Sorry about that. If it helps, you weren't the only one getting hot and bothered out there."

I pulled the sheet over my waist, mortified.

"I'll tell Kate we found you. See you downstairs?" She turned, and left the doorway.

_________________________

Ten minutes later, showered and changed, I walked nervously into the kitchen.

Kate and Dana were putting finishing touches on the dinner preparations. They both wore thin, sleeveless summer dresses. Barefoot, their hair was freshly washed. Their faces still looked flushed from showering.

Three seasoned rib steaks lay on a platter, ready for the grill. The kitchen island was set with plates and cutlery. I realized I must have been asleep for a while. No wonder Dana came looking for me.

Kate turned and asked sweetly, "All better?"

Crap, I thought. Dana told her.

"Ummm," I responded, noncommittally.

"Well, a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do", she said. "Especially when you have the two of us around."

How true, I thought.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"An hour or so," Dana responded.

An hour or so? Christ. "Sorry," I apologized.

'No worries," Kate said. "We found things to do..." She glanced slyly over at Dana. My spidey sense immediately kicked into gear.

"Right," I said, changing the topic. "I'll go close things up outside before we start the steaks - it looks like the storm'll be here soon."

I walked back through the house towards to pool. As I cut through the guest room to the patio doors, I paused for a second. There was a familiar smell in the air. Musky. And salty, like the sea.

I looked at the bed: it had definitely been used. Wet spots dotted the comforter - some of them surprisingly large - and the pillows were crumpled and damp.

I glanced around the room. Dana's overnight bag lay open on the floor beside the bed. I stepped closer, trying to figure out what I was looking at. Nestled into the top of the bag was a leather contraption of some kind. Looking closer, I froze. Jesus. It was a strap-on. The life-like latex penis still glistened with someone's juices. My thoughts swirled.

Those naughty, naughty girls, I thought.

I took a deep breath, stepped outside, and began preparing for the storm.

_________________________

As we finished tidying up the kitchen after dinner, the thunder and lightening began in earnest. A fierce wind picked up, raging through the tall white pines. Then the rain came: light patters at first, changing to a veritable monsoon within minutes.

We ran around the house, battening things down: shutting doors, closing windows, turning on lights as the sky got darker and darker.

"Jesus," Kate remarked. "This is a bad one."

Then the power went out.

"Ooops," I said. "Time for some candles."

I went to the supply cupboard, pulled out a box of emergency candles and some antique oil lamps, and began moving around living room, lighting them. A bolt of lightening struck somewhere close. The windows shook.

"Yikes!" Dana cried out from the kitchen. She and Kate came scampering into the living room.

"You're well prepared," Kate commented, looking around at the lit candles and lamps.

"Happens a lot out here," I said. "Pretty remote. Remember the Boy Scout motto: Always be prepared..."

Lightening flashed again, and both women flinched. Me too.

"Where's the safest place to see the storm from?" Kate asked.

"Hmmm?"

"To watch the lightning. Where's the safest place?"

I thought for a moment. "The guest room," I said. "Big patio doors. It has the best view of the sky."

Kate and Dana glanced at each other. I immediately realized they weren't aware that I'd gone through the room earlier to get outside.

Sensing a chance to get back at them for stripping my shorts off in the pool, I said, "Let's go!" I grabbed a lamp and walked off towards the guest room. They trailed along behind, looking just a tad nervous.

_________________________

I stood by the glass doors, watching the storm. The rain was torrential.

The guest room still smelled faintly of sex, and they knew it. Sitting close together on the side of the bed, looking out the window, they seemed preoccupied.

"Is this OK?" I asked. "A good view of the storm, but safe and sound."

They both nodded silently. Kate looked down and spotted Dana's open bag on the floor. I could see her flinch when she realized what she was looking at. The lamplight may have been dim, but the strap-on was still clearly visible. She looked back at me. I smiled.

12