Deep in the Heart of Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brunne
Brunne
278 Followers

* * * * *

"Jarod?"

"Mm?" His face was buried in the flower-scent of her hair and he was loath to move, no matter what her question was. If she was going to ask again if he'd had an orgasm he would seriously need to educate her on the finer points of male sexuality.

"I think we might have ruined your nice leather chair."

He threaded his fingers through her hair and pulled her lips to his, brushing them with a kiss that threatened more, a smile curling at the corners of his mouth.

"We have mind-blowing sex, and all you can think about is the damned upholstery?" he murmured against her mouth, taking her lower lip between his teeth and tugging gently before letting her go.

She sighed, leaning into him, curling her hand behind his neck, her fingers rifling his hair. "Mind-blowing, huh?" she asked with a lazy grin, her eyes flicking up to his, filled with a mixture of bashfulness and pride.

"Uh-huh." He drank, slowly, leisurely from her lips, her shyness prompting a question in his mind.

He pulled back and looked at her. "I'm surprised you didn't mind having that mind-blowing sex in front of my picture window," he said, nodding towards the wall of glass. He was teasing, mostly. The sky was still dark and there were no lights on in the flat to give them away.

She stared at the window thoughtfully and then shrugged. "I figured I already stripped in front of it for all to see...what's a little more of a show?" Her cheeks still blushed pink despite her bravado.

The blinds. It pinged slowly through his mind. He'd opened the blinds. She thought he'd had her strip in front of the open window? No wonder she ran away. He pondered this for a moment.

"So you enjoyed it? Being on display where anyone could see?" he asked in a low voice, watching her closely.

She buried her face against his shoulder, but he didn't miss the smile on her face. "Maybe," she whispered.

He took her chin in his hand and caught her gaze, intrigued by the smouldering of desire that thought had triggered in her eyes. The little minx. He wondered if he should break the truth to her softly. He also wondered if she'd ever have fucked him in his reading chair in front of the whole city if she knew it was the first time she'd shown her bare bottom to the world. Both thoughts made him smile.

"What?" she asked, growing suspicious.

"Nothing...nothing," he said, trying to keep a straight face. "It's just that when you took your clothes off the first time..." He paused.

"What?" She eyed him warily.

"The blinds were closed. Nobody saw you."

She shrieked and pounded at his chest with her small fists, outraged. "How dare you?"

"How dare I what? Close my own window blinds?"

"You didn't tell me! And here I thought..." she looked away, shaking her head.

"Well, you've done it now," he said, gesturing towards the steadily growing light and the city that was waking up below them.

She leaped out of his lap as if he'd scalded her. "You! You...!" She looked furious. And breathtakingly beautiful.

When she stormed off down the hallway, her bare heels thudding soundly against the floorboards, he knew he would chase her. And he knew he would catch her and bring her back. He also knew quite certainly that she'd enjoy it when he did.

* * * * *

Dawn was approaching.

He cradled her, her face pressed against his neck, her knees curled up. He didn't have any thoughts. He just held her, and held the sensation of it all tight, so tight and let it fill his mind, pushing out anything else but the feel of her in his arms.

And as he twined his fingers with her fingers and rubbed his thumb against the delicate skin of her small hand, one thought did come to him, clear and without doubt. He sat, motionless; astounded by it as it exploded softly in his mind. So obvious now, he couldn't grasp why he'd not understood before.

He loved her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading -- if you enjoyed this story, please be sure to let me know with your votes and your comments, they are much appreciated.

Brunne
Brunne
278 Followers