Deep in the Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers

"I thought we could have some private time to ourselves here." Raven commented to Jordan." "Now I understand why you wanted to show me the bike, Raven. That was a nice idea; to come here."

"I ride here a lot when I want some time to myself; it's a peaceful place to think and take a swim."

"And what do you think about Raven?" Raven looked off into the distance, "The past and where I am going from here."

Jordan walked over to the edge of the river where Raven was standing, "Where are you going?"

Raven remained quiet and looked searchingly at Jordan. She took a few steps closer to Jordan until she was standing right in front of the other woman. Taking Jordan's face in her hands, she put her soft lips to Jordan's. Their lips barely touching, Raven tentatively kissed her. It was more like a light caress rather than a kiss. Raven pulled back, her heart pounding, hoping Jordan would be receptive. And she was.

Jordan reached for Raven and drew her into her arms. With the moonlight filtering through the trees, Jordan molded her lips to Raven's and rewarded her with a return kiss. Raven answered the kiss and the two women clung to one another, discovering a source of unexpected pleasure in each other's sensual lips. They ended the kiss, their eyes closed, foreheads touching and their arms still around each other.

"That was nice, Jordan." Raven whispered against Jordan's cheek. A volcano of emotions was brewing inside Jordan as they held each other. It had been so long since she had kissed a woman; years in fact, since she kissed a woman that she was actually attracted to. She wanted to hold onto Raven forever and smother her with tender kisses and forget everything and everyone else.

Jordan liked everything about Raven. She could see herself spending a lot of time with her; getting to know her, living with her, spending time in bed with her. So she would take her time with Raven and make sure that things went right. The last thing she wanted was to end up in a situation like she had with Marianne. They had both been young and inexperienced. Sex was fun and new and exciting and their passion was quickly ignited. The relationship grew, at least physically.

Jordan moved up in the FBI and became involved in cases that were more and more dangerous. Marianne couldn't handle it and bailed. Jordan never saw it coming and learned a hard lesson about love. She vowed that she would never let her heart be captured again. But now, the mysterious Raven had appeared on the scene and Jordan's hesitations were rapidly wearing away. This was a woman she knew she wanted in her life.

Jordan spoke softly into Raven's hair, "Raven, I could get used to you very easily."

"I hope you can Jordan. I feel the same way." Raven grasped Jordan around her small waist and felt the pistol hidden there. The hard metal contrasted with the soft, but tight musculature of Jordan's trim abdomen.

Everything Raven hoped for was coming true so far. She had been waiting a long time. For her it had been over four years since before she had come to Shawnee, in fact that she had felt the touch of another woman. Kissing Jordan confirmed her wishes and expectations; it felt so right with her.

"Raven, I want our date tomorrow night to be very special."

"It will be Jordan. Because we will be together." Reluctantly they parted from each other. Climbing back on the motorcycle, Raven drove them back to the motel. She quietly pulled in back and shut off the engine. "I hate to say goodbye Raven. Thanks for the ride...it turned into a very pleasant evening." "You don't have to leave yet Jordan."

"In time, Raven. But, I won't leave before I kiss you good night." She took Raven's hand and pulled her into the shadows.

Her arms went around Raven's waist, their warm bodies squeezed against one another. This time their kiss was deeper and more confident. Jordan's tongue tasted Raven's lips communicating to her the promise of the passion they would soon share between them.

"Jordan, if you kiss me like that again, I won't let you go." Raven gasped.

"Then I better go. Tomorrow night won't come soon enough. Good night, Raven." Jordan waited until Raven had gone inside. She bounded to her motel room with euphoria. She was filled to the brim with excitement and needed an outlet for her emotions.

Jordan decided to call Taylor. "Hi, Taylor, her friend from college. What's up!"

"Jordan, twice in one week I hear from you! Are you feeling well?"

"Then let me guess, you must be making time with that new woman? Am I right?"

"You are very right, as usual. Got a dinner date with her tomorrow night. And on top of everything else, she's a fantastic kisser, but I'm not rushing it"

"Then maybe going slow is a smart thing to do. I want to meet this woman who has cast such a spell on my best friend. Listen, honey, Ben's yelling for me, so I will talk to you later, okay?"

"Good night, Taylor." Jordan ended up tossing and turning most of the night. Raven was on her mind all night long and thinking of the black haired beauty, those fantastic breasts, and that warm skin left Jordan with a most pleasurable feeling.

***

The next morning, Jordan met with the team of doctors from Atlanta. They drove from the city first thing, arriving at the Sheriff's office before 9 a.m. After introductions, the doctors announced that they wanted to get samples from the victim's homes to see if any bacterial spores were present. Jordan spent a long day escorting the doctors to the three homes and watching and waiting as they swabbed bathroom appliances, eating utensils, toothbrushes and whatever else they thought the victims may have used.

Around mid-afternoon, Jordan started getting antsy. She kept glancing at her watch. When it was close to four, she had enough. She contacted Bill Hagan and requested a deputy to take her place and secure the last home when the team was finished.

Once the deputy arrived, she hurried to her motel room to jump in the shower, shampoo her hair and primp for her date. Since when do I let a woman take precedence over an investigation, she thought in the shower? You got it bad, Jordan, she smiled to herself, it has been far too long; I hope I can show her a good time.

Just before six, Jordan knocked on the back kitchen door of Raven's apartment. She was both nervous and terribly excited at the same time.

She heard Raven's muffled voice from inside, "Jordan, is that you? Come in." Jordan entered the kitchen and Raven yelled again from the bedroom, "I'll be right there, I just want to put my hair up."

"Leave it down." Jordan called to her.

Jordan's eyes widened at the sight before her. Raven was dressed in a sleeveless red dress with a v-neck. The dress stopped mid-thigh revealing a pair of toned, shapely legs that ended in black, heeled sandals. Her long black hair was fuller than usual and hung down her shoulders, spilling over her breasts. Color on her fingernails and toenails seemed to match the color of the dress, which provided a nice contrast against her dark hair. Jordan's eyes traveled admiringly along Raven's body right down to her toes and back up to her stunning face.

"I hope you like Jordan."

"I like very much. You are lovely, Raven. But I wish that I could look better for you. I never anticipated staying in New Mexico much less that I would engage in a romantic evening. Otherwise, I would have brought something appropriate to wear."

"Is that what this is, Jordan? A romantic evening?" Raven asked flirtatiously. "I think you look fine Jordan."

Jordan wore a short black skirt and white blouse with black heels. She walked over to Jordan and put her hands on Jordan's shoulders. Leaning forward, she placed a light, quick kiss on Jordan's cheek. "You smell nice too."

"It's Estee Lauder's Pleasures. And what are you wearing Raven?"

"Sensations." Still leaning close to Jordan, Raven asked, "Are you going to be my pleasure tonight, Jordan?"

"You'll just have to find out Raven."

(To be continued)

KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Deep in the Night: The Ride An FBI agent consumates her love with her partner.in Lesbian Sex
Alice's Restaurant An FBI agent and a pickpocket form an unusual relationship.in Lesbian Sex
Kennedy's Girl Rugby captain eyes the new girl at practice.in Lesbian Sex
A Love Story Love grows between two womenin Lesbian Sex
Afterglow Pt. 01 Elizabeth's life will never be the same.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories