Deep in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Jackie spend the weekend naked and horny.
3.1k words
4.44
21.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had dinner and then took their wine upstairs. Jim thought they would just continue on the bed, but Jackie had other plans when she saw the sliding glass doors and balcony. She stepped out onto the balcony and leaned against the rail, pointing her butt back towards Jim.

"I want to make love out here against the rail, so the whole forest can see and hear us cum."

"I think they heard enough of you earlier, but maybe they didn't see much of you though. I just hope we haven't scared them all away."

Jackie turned to face him and spoke seductively. "Now what could possibly scare them about this?" She slid her fingers slowly down her belly and over her perfectly hairless mound. Her fingers worked together to open wide her labia and start to tease her clit. Jim leaned against the door frame and watched as she slid a finger inside her pussy and then brought it back out to lubricate her clit. She closed her eyes and started to pinch her nipple with her other hand.

Jim felt his shaft start to rise as he watched her masturbate. He wrapped his fingers around it and very slowly started to stroke it. He didn't want to cum too early as he really wanted to watch Jackie bring herself to an orgasm.

She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw him stroking himself. "Don't cum yet baby," she said softly, "I want to finish you myself, but first I'm going to cum for you, let you watch what I do when I'm all alone. Do you like watching me Jim?"

"I think it's the most beautiful thing to see. How many times a week do you do it?"

"Week? I probably do it two or three times a day. Actually I have a confession to make. I have done it in the office before now."

"You have? When?"

"Well you know when you were out on that senior picture shoot with that blond chick and her snotty mother?

"There are hundreds like that. Which particular one?"

"The one you did down by the canning factory and she kept trying to show you her tits."

"Oh yeah, I know the one now. Her mother wasn't that much better. She kept leaning in close, pretending to look at the screen on the camera.

"Well there was a guy standing outside the office talking on his cell phone. I just happened to notice what a cute butt he had when he turned around and I saw the biggest bulge ever. I t just got me hot and I had to do something about it. And as I don't usually wear panties in the summer anyway, it was easy to just lift up my skirt and frig myself off."

"Did anyone see you?"

"Erm, the guy did. I had taken my eyes off him for just a few seconds and when I looked back he was staring at me with his hand on his crotch. It got me so hot knowing I was caught and someone was watching me and getting horny them self. Just like you are now baby."

Jim had gotten really hard listening to her story and he had started to stroke himself a bit harder. But he tried to control himself because he wanted to watch Jackie bring herself off.

She had thrown her head back and closed her eyes, her fingers worked deftly between her legs and her other hand squeezed, pinched and pulled her nipples. Her breathing had become labored and small whimpers escaped her lips from time to time.

Jim studied her body. She was pretty fucking perfect he decided. Good looking, long dark hair, nice tits, great butt and a really tight pussy. Her legs were slim but shapely. But what he liked about her most of all was that they were best friends, employer and employee, fuck buddies. Hell, he could see them both fucking each other when they were both old and gray. They had no qualms about using each other for sex. They had both been burnt when it came to relationships and had decided to follow their career paths rather than try and find Mr or Mrs Right. Jackie was the perfect lover and what's more she was insatiable when it came to sex.

Her whimpers had increased and her fingers had sped up and Jim could see her inner thighs glistening with pussy juice. The hand that had been teasing her breast had moved to her arse and I guess she was finger fucking herself in the butt.

She then let out a gasp, her thighs started to twitch and Jim could see her pussy juices run down her inner thighs as she rubbed her clit furiously. She stared at him as she rode her orgasm and he started to stroke himself harder. She suddenly dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. She sucked deep and hard as her fingers caressed his balls and arse. He felt the tension rising and his balls tighten. "Oh fuck Jackie, I'm gonna cum!" expecting her to release him from her mouth, but she sucked even harder and ran her finger delicately from his arsehole to the back of his balls. This sent him over the edge and he shot his load straight down her throat. She continued to suck him, making sure she had all he had to give. She looked up as she released him, still caressing him with her tongue. She grinned and giggled softly, "Did you enjoy that baby?"

"That was the wildest blowjob I have ever had. Given by the sexiest woman I have ever known."

He lifted her up into his arms and carried her inside. He was going to lower her onto the bed, but she shook her head. "No, not yet. I haven't seen the rest of the place yet. Give me the grand tour."

"Well you have seen the bedroom and downstairs. The other bedrooms are very similar but a little smaller."

"Okay, then show me the grounds."

"But we're naked. What if someone sees us?"

"Who is going to see us? We're deep in the woods."

"I do have neighbors. I haven't met them yet but I may never if they see us walking around naked."

"Are you going chicken on me already?"

"No, of course not."

"Then come on, I want to check this place out."

He started his tour by taking her out to the barn, where he showed her his studio set up.

She saw the trail cameras and commented. "Are you planning to put all those out?"

"Yeah, I want to try and get a pattern to the wildlife movements, so putting all those out I will be able to log the times any animal walks past the cameras and from that get a good idea what their patterns are. It will save me sitting out in the woods for days waiting to catch something on film."

"Well I can give you a hand putting them up tomorrow if you like."

"Hey yeah, that would be great."

They came out of the barn and wandered down the hill towards the creek. When they reached the waters edge, Jackie said "Hey this is deep enough to swim in." and with that she waded out into the water. "Oh hell, it's cold, but I really need to wash myself off." She said as she splashed water up between her thighs.

He watched her and thought what a sight she was, innocently washing herself as she stood there with the water mid-thigh and totally at ease with her nakedness. He on the other hand felt completely vulnerable and exposed. Skinny dipping in the seclusion of the patio was one thing, but walking around naked so that anyone walking through the woods could see them was a whole different game.

"Hey Jackie, let's go back inside. It's starting to get dark and I'm starting to get a little chilly."

"You're chilly! What do you think I am?" she laughed as she pointed to her nipples. They were standing out proud after she had splashed them with the cold creek water.

He took her hand and helped her out of the water, drawing her close so he could feel her nipples press into his chest.

"Come on, let's go and take the rest of that wine to bed with us."

"She looked up into his eyes and said softly "Why sir, are you trying to take advantage of a poor nymph by getting her drunk?"

He returned the look and said "Hell yes."

They both laughed and headed back to the house.

Jackie insisted on keeping the balcony door open and they fucked slow and long for the remainder of the evening. Eventually they both fell into a deep comfortable sleep that comes with good sex.

Jim awoke the next morning and reached for Jackie. She wasn't there. He looked at the clock and it was already 8.30am. He had slept heavily, and maybe Jackie had gotten bored with waiting for him to wake up. But then he heard a sound from outside. He climbed out of bed and reached for his sleep pants, but then remembered the deal he had made with her. He walked out onto the balcony and then realized what had become of her. She was reclining in the hot tub and had her eyes closed, enjoying the turbulence of the water and the warmth of the morning sun. She opened her eyes and saw him standing there. She smiled and said "Good morning sleepy, come on and join me in here."

"No" he replied, "I'll grab a shower and make us some breakfast. You stay there and enjoy yourself."

"I won't argue with that." She said and closed her eyes again to return to her relaxing.

Jim quickly showered and made them both some pancakes and coffee. He brought it out onto the patio and called her to breakfast.

She slowly climbed out of the tub and wringing the water from her long hair, walked over to the table. He watched her as she seemed so at ease with her nakedness.

"So are we setting out the cameras today?" she asked as a small drop of syrup dropped from the piece of pancake and landed on her nipple. "Oh hell, it's a good job I wasn't wearing a nice blouse."

He giggled and leaned over to lick the syrup off her.

"Mmmm, that gives me an idea for later." She cooed.

"Well if we are putting out the cameras, we need to get some clothes on." He said, licking around her aurora."

"No we don't" she stated, "we just have to wear some shoes and put some sun screen on."

"God we are going to get so busted."

"By who?" There is no one around. Even the neighbors across the valley seem to keep themselves to themselves."

The finished their breakfast and collected the cameras together into two satchel bags.

"Hey don't forget the sun screen." Jackie said, "What we don't want is one of us getting burnt and not be able to be touched by the other."

Jim went into the house and came back with a large bottle of sun screen. "Okay we do each other and make sure that every inch is covered. I'll do you first."

"Okay," she said and she stood there spread eagled. He started to apply the cream to her face and neck, then down her back and over her butt. He made sure to slide it between her butt cheeks and then her inner thighs before moving down her legs. He moved in front of her and continued to apply the cream over her breasts and belly, before staring deep into her eyes as his fingers applied it over her pussy.

"Oh fuck, don't start me off or else we will never get these cameras up."

He chuckled and he moved down past her mound and finished off down the front of her legs.

"Okay, your turn." She took the bottle and started to apply it in the same fashion as he did with her. When she came to his cock and balls, a mischievous look appeared on her face as she cupped his scrotum and slid her other hand up and down his shaft. It grew in her hand and she started to pump him harder.

"Wait!" he wailed "Who's starting something now?"

"Alright, alright." She said glumly, "I guess we'd better get the job done first. We have all day to play."

They both grabbed a bag full of cameras and Jim led them up the path past the well house. He had noticed a game trail heading up into the tree line and hoped that it would lead them to something interesting.

He stopped just inside the tree line and estimated that this was the spot where he saw the movement when they were fucking in the pool the day before. He took out one of the cameras, strapped it to a tree and set it to still mode before switching it on and closing the box.

Jackie watched how he set the camera so she would be able to set them on her own for him. She led the way on up the trail and Jim followed, watching her sweet ass shimmer with the oil that covered her body. "Hell," he thought to himself, "she has one fine body."

He felt himself getting aroused again as he continued to watch her lithe form move so naturally through the trees. The sunlight and the perspiration on her skin made her glow with sexuality.

They eventually reached a clearing and Jim looked around for possible sites to put cameras. He decided to put two up, one each end of the clearing where he found a trail going off in each direction. He fixed the first one, point towards a large tree stump in the center of the clearing. Jackie had sprawled herself across it and he began to get hard again as he watched her absentmindedly run her hands over her breasts. She looked up and saw him watching her and she gave him that sexy wicked grin she always made when she knew she had him horny. Shifting her gaze to his semi hardened cock, she laughed and said "Come over here lover, and let me deal with that beautiful erection you have there."

He walked slowly over to her, watching her run her tongue across her lips and she focused on his member. She reached out and took it in both hands as if she was receiving a precious gift. Her lips wrapped around the tip and her tongue danced across hi small opening, before she pushed her head forward and engulfed his whole shaft in one smooth movement. He felt the tip push against her throat and although he wanted to make her take even more, he held back and let her control the movements.

God, here he was, naked in the middle of the woods, with a naked woman who just fucking loved sex, being sucked hard and deep while her fingers caressed his balls and arsehole. He reached down and gathered up her long black hair in one hand, while the other traced fingertips around her nipple. She started to moan as her nipple was teased, pinched and pulled. He then realized she had one hand between her thighs, rubbing her wet clit.

She pulled away from his cock and looked up into his face and said. "Fuck me like an animal." With that she turned around and got on all fours on top of the tree stump, her pussy wide open and glistening with her juices.

He moved in behind her, lined up the tip of his cock with her gaping pussy lips and then thrust it deep into her.

"Oh fuck yesss!" She screamed, as she herself pushed back onto him.

"Fuck me hard baby, make me squirt like yesterday."

He began to thrust into her, bringing the tip almost out and then ramming it back inside her as he gripped her thighs for better purchase.

She began to moan loudly and push back to meet each thrust. He slid his fingers between her butt cheeks and began to play with her little rosebud. Her moans got even louder and for a minute he was worried that someone might hear them. But then who would be in the woods at this time of day? He slowly pushed his thumb into her arse, and her moans started to get to increase as he started to match each thrust of his cock with his thumb in her arse.

Suddenly she let out a loud cry and Jim felt her pussy juices spray down his legs as she began to spasm all over.

"Oh God, it feels so fucking good, thank you baby." She whimpered as the orgasm took over her bodily controls. She dropped her head onto the tree stump and just stayed there for a minute with her arse stuck up in the air.

Eventually she turned to him and whispered. "Baby, fuck my arse, my pussy is too tender to play at the moment.

He leaned over and dropped a mouth full of spit onto hr tight little hole, then once again pushed his finger into her. And began to lubricate it with a combination of spit and her pussy juice. He then pushed his tip against the hole and began to push against it, feeling it slowly open to accept his thick cock inside her forbidden hole. He slowly pushed it past her sphincter muscle and up inside her, feeling the tightness engulf his shaft. He gently started to fuck her and her inner muscles flexed and caressed his cock until he could hold it no longer and let his thick cum shoot up inside her. She flinched with the feeling of the hot liquid shooting up inside her and then reached back and cupped his balls in her hand, kneading them, trying to empty every drop of his seed inside her .

He pulled out of her and lifted her gently to her feet, kissing her passionately and holding her tight to him.

"Thank you sweetheart and my cock thanks you too."

"My pussy and arsehole feel very honored" she replied.

They both settled on the tree stump while they recovered from the past few minutes.

"I think I'm going to call this stump the rutting stump." He said smugly.

They both looked at each other and laughed.