Deep in the Woods Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Jackie explore the woods and each other.
3.8k words
4.36
15.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made their way up the valley towards the highway. Jim set a couple of the cameras along the track and then suggested that they work their way down towards the creek. Jackie teased him that he was worried that someone might see them if they got any closer to the highway. He laughed sheepishly and agreed with her. He was getting used to walking around the woods naked but he wasn't ready to show anyone.

They were about half a mile from home and reaching the creek, Jackie stepped into the water and began to wash herself between her thighs like she had done the previous evening. Jim sat on the bank and watched her, once again admiring her glistening body.

She looked up and smiled, knowing how much they turned each other on, she wasn't surprised to see his growing erection. But she pretended to ignore it this time. She would see if he could hold out until they reached the house. If he did, she had a plan to tease him so much, that he would take her hard. If he wanted to fuck on the way home then that was cool too.

"Let's work our way down the creek and see if there are any possible watering places where we can set up a camera." Jim said.

"Okay, I'm going to stay in the water and cool off a little." she replied.

After a little while Jim was having a little difficulty moving down the bank because of all the vegetation, so he joined her in the water. He took the bag from her and waded downstream while she half floated and crawled, with her round butt high in the water. She knew what he liked and she was showing it to him.

They were about halfway home when Jim spotted a shallow spot in the bank. He studied it closely and then saw tracks in the mud. "Here is a good spot." he said, pulling out a camera from the bag. In a minute or so he had it fixed to a tree on the opposite bank and watched for the ready light to blink. Jackie saw it too, and as it switched to ready, stepped in front of it and started to pose.

"You slut," Jim chuckled, and she turned to him and giggled."Well if you aren't going to take advantage of my butt bobbing in the water for you, at least let me give you some interesting wildlife shots."

He laughed and splashed her with water. "Come on, let's get one more camera up and call it a day."

She gasped as the cold water hit her breasts and her nipples became hard. "oh fuck," she thought, "I'm definitely going to make him pay for that."

They reached the house and Jim set up a camera looking up the creek, before helping Jackie up the bank and they walked up the hill to the house.

Jim put the remaining cameras in the studio and then went into the house to make lunch. Jackie stretched herself out on one of the lounge chairs on the patio, letting the warmth of the sun dry her off. She closed her eyes and planned her revenge for the afternoon.

Jim brought the lunch out to the patio and they both picked at it as they soaked up the sun.

They ate lunch and then decided to lay out on the sun loungers on the patio. They applied sun cream once again and settled down to soak up the afternoon sun. Not before too long both of them had dosed off.

About an hour later, Jackie woke up and looked over to see Jim still asleep. She raised herself up onto one elbow and studied his body. He was a good looking man for his age. His hair had started to show gray at the sides but it added to his masculinity. His torso was still tight and she loved the way he trimmed his pubic hair. His cock lay across his thigh and it was a good size even when flaccid. When erect, it was easily eight inches long and a couple of inches thick. It definitely felt good inside her.

She suddenly realized that she had absentmindedly been caressing her breast, making her nipple hard. "Mmm," she thought, "Maybe time to get in the pool and cool off." She quietly got off the lounger and walked over to the pool. She climbed in and smoothly slipped under the water and swam across the pool. The coolness of the water felt good after being in the sun for so long.

After a little while, she climbed out and sat on the top of the steps. She watched him once again and decided it was time to take advantage. She quietly walked over to him and knelt beside him.

Jim slowly came out of his slumber with a weird sensation. Was he still dreaming or did it feel as if his cock was being caressed? He realized he was hard and wondered if he had been having a wet dream. But he also felt something soft and wet touching his thigh. The half awake state he was in certainly was strange but very enjoyable. He eventually opened his eyes and looked down to see Jackie with his cock in her mouth. She looked up and smiled as she clamped her lips around the head of his cock and gently pushed his foreskin back down the shaft. Then her tongue went to work around the tip, making his shaft even harder. "Oh god!" he thought. "This girl is so fucking horny and so good."

She looked up again and at the same time slid her mouth right down on his shaft, letting her tongue caress the underside as he felt the tip touch the back of her throat. She began to pump his cock, sucking hard and using her tongue to the maximum. He realized the wetness he had felt was her hair against his thigh, and she flicked it back so he could see everything that was going on.

He then had an idea. "Baby come up here and turn around." She stood up and moving up, turned around and straddled him. She placed her knees either side of him and lowered herself so she could continue sucking him, while her pussy came within reach of his tongue. He slipped the tip of his tongue between her pussy lips and immediately tasted her juices. His tongue found her clit and started to tease it, making it protrude out from its hood . She moaned when he clamped his mouth over her pussy and sucked on her clit, flicking it with his tongue. She showed her appreciation by sucking and pumping even harder on his shaft. He then slid his tongue up and into her juicy hole, exploring her as deep as he could. Her moans became even louder and he took it a step further when he moved his tongue up to her tight anus. He spread her butt cheeks wide with his fingers and began to stab at her arse with the tip of his tongue. She responded by sliding a finger down to play with his arse.

He moved back to caress, flick and tease her clit, while a finger remained playing with her butt. Her moans increased even more and he knew she was nearly there. So was he for that matter and it wasn't too long before he felt the tightness in his balls. She began to tremble and then she pushed her pussy hard against his face as the waves of orgasm took a hold over her. The juices flowed into his mouth and he drank greedily as he felt his cum shoot into her mouth. She kept a firm grip on him with her lips as she milked him of his seed. He kept her orgasm going as long as he could, feeling her body convulse as she moans and sucked at the same time.

Eventually they both subsided and she lay motionless on top of him except for her heavy breathing.

"Woman," he said. "What?" she replied.

"You are one hot piece of arse."

"And you are one big hard cock baby."

She slowly climbed up off him and stood there, scooping a wayward drop of cum off the side of her mouth and sucking it off her finger. She then leaned over and began to lick her pussy juice from around his mouth. "Waste not, want not." she giggled before kissing him and then walking back over to the pool and slipping into the water. He joined her and they both cooled of for a while before going in to make dinner.

After dinner they spent the evening inside, snuggled up together in bed. Watching a movie and then making love several times before falling asleep.

The next morning they collected the remainder of the cameras and headed on up the hill.

When they reached the clearing, Jackie ran over to the rutting stump and laid out on it, grinning at Jim.

"No, we have work to do." He said. She pouted for a moment then grinned again.

"Okay, I'll maybe let you have the morning off."

They set off in the opposite direction from the one they took yesterday. Jim was a little concerned that they were heading in the direction of the neighboring house, although it was on the other side of the valley.

He stopped to set up a camera about a hundred yards from the clearing, at a point where the track started to head down hill into the valley. He was just tightening the strap when Jackie whispered.

"Jim, I think someone or something is coming up the track!"

He stood and listened for a second or two and then heard it too.

"Quick! Off the track and hide behind that big tree!"

They jumped down off the track and pushed through some bushes towards a large oak tree that stood about twenty yard away.

Jackie got there first and stood with her back pressed against the large tree trunk. Jim followed close behind and pressed up against her, both trying to melt into the shadow that the tree offered.

No sooner had they got into position, when they heard footsteps approaching up the hill. Jim carefully looked around the side of the tree and saw a young girl jogging into view. She wore a pair of skintight blue shorts and a cur off t-shirt. The shirt was cut so short that Jim could see the lower mounds of her breasts bouncy out underneath the lower edge. She was probably in her early twenties, a nice trim figure and blonde straight shoulder length hair. She slowed to a walk as she passed their position, and it was then that Jim realized he had another erection.

Jackie noticed it too, as it pushed against her belly. She quietly took hold of it and then slipped it between her thighs. Jim looked down as she started to kiss a scratch on his chest. He must have done it when he jumped through the bush. She also started to slowly grind down on his hard shaft. She continued to kiss and lick his chest as he slid his hands down her sides and then slipped them under her arse, spreading both her ares cheeks as well as her pussy lips.

He felt her pussy release her juice onto his cock as his cock poked out the back of her thighs

She started to grind harder as he slipped his hands behind her thighs and pulled her harder onto him.

She looked up and slid her hands behind his neck. Her nipple were now grazing the hairs on his chest and he felt himself getting even harder.

He grasped her thighs and lifted her off the floor. She returned the move by wrapping her thighs around his waist. He pushed her up against the tree and moved his finger back to his cock. He pulled up on it and eventually found her wet, inviting pussy with the tip of his cock. The tip found the target and she let out a gasp as she felt him slide up inside her.

He started to slowly thrust his hard thick cock into her tight pussy. She began to whimper and gasp into his ear.

She felt the rough texture of the tree bark against her back and arse. It hurt, but in an erotic, sexy way. With his cock deep inside her, the pain from the tree bark helped to intensify the sexual feelings, and soon she was bouncing up and down his shaft.

He slid his fingers underneath her and she then felt a finger tip at the entrance to her arse. He started to tease her puckered hole and she began to whimper loudly,

He began to thrust harder into her and this made her bang against the tree. She felt her belly tighten as she felt her orgasm approaching. He felt it too and struggled to hold his own orgasm back.

Suddenly she let out a cry and he felt her start to convulse and shudder on his cock. He let himself go and the feeling of his hot cum shooting up inside her intensified her own orgasm.

As their orgasms slowly subsided, Jim realized they had made enough noise for the girl to have heard them. He peered up the track, but couldn't see any movement. Maybe she hadn't heard them after all.

He waited until his cock has softened enough for it to slide out of her and then lowered her gently to the ground. She sank to her knees and took his cock gently between finger and thumb, and then looking up into his eyes, began to lick and suck the combined juices off his shaft. He looked down and saw the red marks on her back.

"That looks painful." he said softly.

It's okay, and it was worth it." she replied while swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Enough of that," he chuckled. "We have work to do."

They waited a few more minutes, listening for any clue to where the young girl had gone. When they couldn't hear her and felt safer about leaving their hiding place, they carefully picked their way back through the undergrowth to the track.

They made their way down the track to the creek and then turned back upstream towards the house. After only a hundred yards they came to a clear area and realized they were directly opposite the neighbor's house.

The house was set back up the valley about the same distance from the creek as Jim's house. It was styled differently and gave the appearance of a colonial mansion, whereas Jim's was modeled more after the ranch style of house. The lawns leading down to the creek were well manicured and small flower beds dotted the lawn, filled with roses of different colors.

Jim and Jackie crouched behind a tree and watched the house for movement. It was while they were hidden there that they heard a noise just upstream. It was the young girl they had seen earlier, running along a narrow path on the other side of the creek.

Jim could see more of her now and as she ran, her shirt rode up revealing her breasts. He was admiring her when he noticed something else. She was tattooed down her sides. It seemed to be the design of a flowering vine, beginning under her armpits, winding down her sides but sending out a small shoot that wound its way under her breasts. He could also see something glisten in the sunlight, and then realized her nipples were pierced with small gold rings.

They watched her turn and climb the hill leading up to the house and as she almost reached the large deck at the front of the building, another figure appeared and greeted her. It was an older woman, probably in her early forties. She was wearing a short robe that reached her mid thigh, it was open down to the belt tied around her waist. From the distance they were, Jim could tell she had a good figure, but it was hard to see the details of her face.

The girl reached the woman and immediately dropped to her knees and seemed to kiss the woman's feet. The woman spoke something to the girl and the girl got to her feet and followed the woman into the house.

Jim and Jackie took the opportunity to cross the open area and dart back into the woods towards their own house.

"What do you think that kneeling business was all about just now?" Jim asked.

"I'm not sure, but I have a suspicion." Jackie replied.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Well I think we have just witnessed the greeting between a Mistress and her slave."

"You can't be serious, they're supposed to be aunt and niece!"

"What better a cover story against nosy neighbors." she chuckled.

They found a spot for the last of the cameras and made their way back to the house.

After their adventure in the woods, both of them were fairly sweaty and dirty. Jackie had green streaks up over her buttocks and back from the tree. They got into the shower together and began to wash each other slowly and gently. When Jim started to wash her back off, he realized just how hard he had been pounding her up against the tree. The green streaks washed off to reveal dep red welts from the rough bark, and the hot water had enhanced them. He leant down and kissed her back and she winced when she felt his tongue on the welts.

"You are really scratched up back here."

She looked up at him and smiled, "It was worth it, and actually it intensified my orgasm."

"Oh, so do I have a masochist here?"

"Oh I don't know about that, but it was fucking hot, the way you took me back there."

They finished showering and Jim gently patted her back dry with the towel.

"I think we should put something on those scratches Baby."

"Okay, if you think we should."

He led her into the fitness room and motioned for her to climb onto the massage table.

She got herself comfortable, resting her chin on the headrest and lying with her feet apart so Jim could see right up between her thighs.

He opened a small closet and took out a bottle. She didn't notice the grin on his face and he walked to the table and flipped the cap on the bottle.

He poured a small amount down her spine and a moment later a squeal came from the table as he began to gently massage the oil into her skin.

"What the fuck is that you've just poured on me?"

He chuckled and replied "peppermint oil. It has a slight warming effect."

Warming? My fucking back is on fire!"

Jim ignored her complaint and worked his hands down over her buttocks.

Her curses slowly turned to moans as she felt her arse become hot and tingly.

He smiled as he watched her wriggle her butt, anticipating the next step. He decided to prolong her wait and moved down the backs of her thighs and then down her calves to her feet. He spent some time working the oil into her feet and Jackie felt it very refreshing.

Then he finally started to move his hands up between her legs and stopped to work it well into her inner thighs.

By this time Jackie was glowing outside and inside. The only place he hadn't been was the one place she both needed it and on the other hand was nervous as to the effect this oil would have on her most sensitive flesh.

"Turn over." he whispered

She turned over and lied there with her knees bent and feet apart. He pushed her knees down and then moved up her body and proceeded to drip the oil on both of her nipples. They immediately stood out like never before. He worked the oils over her breasts, flicking her nipples every time his hand moved over them.

Her breathing became labored and she had shut her eyes, so he took this opportunity to catch her unawares. He put some fresh oil on his fingers and gently traced from her mound, down over her pussy lips, making sure her went to the edge of her labia but no further inside the folds.

She let out a cry as the heat penetrated her and she lifted her buttocks off the table, forcing her belly up into the air. Jim watched as her pussy unfolded and the wetness oozed out of her. He put his hand under her butt and held her up as his other hand slowly started to work the oil down further until he was at her butt hole. He slowly slipped his finger inside her tight little hole and she let out a long gasp.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm on fire!"

She hadn't noticed that he had lowered her back onto the table and spread her thighs wide apart. She only realized when she felt his hard cock slide inside her and then her pussy erupted with wetness and heat. Jim smiled at her.

"Yeah I wiped my cock with the oil. Do you like it?

"I'm burning all over and it's painful, but fuck yes, I love it!"

"I haven't finished with you yet."

She looked at him questioningly as he lifted her legs high, slipped out of her pussy and pushed his cock deep into her tight butt.

"Oh fuck! You bastard, that hurts." she screamed, as she felt herself gush with pussy fluid and he began to pound her arse. She felt helpless, abused, and out of control. She felt fantastic.

She had never realized how much she liked it rough. Sure she had been fucked hard before, but the pain thing had never been explored. It wasn't long before she felt the burning deep inside her arse, filling what seemed like her entire belly with fire. She found herself drifting into another plain where pure ecstasy was being achieved with the use of pain and abuse. Maybe this was what she had been looking for all these years. She came, and then she came again and again.

12