Deep in the Woods Ch. 04

Story Info
Jim and Jackie meet their neighbors.
5.1k words
4.57
17.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came all too quickly, and they bot h woke knowing they would have to rejoin respectable society that morning.

"Are you going into the office this morning?" Jackie asked him.

"Yeah, I have to pick up some gear and then I have that gig at the High School to do."

"Well, stay away from all those horny seniors." she teased.

"After this weekend, my cock needs a day off." he laughed.

"Okay, well I'd better take a shower and get ready." she said with a grimace. "Wanna join me?"

"Okay, and I'll put some more of that oil on your back afterwards." he chuckled.

"Oh no you won't. That shit was hot!" she said as she stroked her pussy.

"Didn't you like it?"

"Actually it was hot in many ways. I loved the feel of it burning my back, and the sensation it gave me inside my pussy was awesome. It was the strongest orgasm I have had in a long time."

He smiled. "I thought you might like it. I just hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"That was another reason it was hot. I loved it when you treated me like a fuck doll."

"Well maybe we can have some more fun like that sometime."

She stepped closer to his and slipped her fingers around his shaft, squeezing it tightly while pulling his foreskin back hard.

"Did you enjoy ramming this hard, beautiful thing inside me?"

"Yes I did, especially when I rammed it in your arse."

"Mmmm, come here." She kept hold of him and led him to the shower. She set the water going and then sank to her knees. She looked up at him as she took his hard cock deep into her mouth and slid her hand under his balls. He leaned against the wall and watched her take him deep into her throat. She worked her tongue under his shaft as he slid in and out of her mouth. Her fingers started to caress the back of his balls and then slide back further to play with his rectum. Her finger gently worked its way inside of him and then pressed forward to massage his prostrate. This always drove him wild and he tried in vain to hold himself back. He let out a moan and shot his hot semen down her throat. She kept pumping him, savoring the salty taste of his load and draining his balls. He then noticed she was working herself with her other hand, and no sooner had he stopped, she let out a low moan and leaned back on her heels to show him her orgasm. Her pussy squirted fluid and her body writhed and convulsed as wave after wave flowed over her.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I just love having sex with you."

"I think you just love having sex, period." He laughed.

"Ha Ha, maybe. But I do think we have a good thing going between us."

He lifted her up onto her feet and kissed her softly. "I think so too."

They proceeded to wash each other and softly caressed each others body with the soap.

They then dried each other off and then picked out clothes for the first time that weekend. Jim noticed that Jackie did not pick out any underwear, but chose a crisp white button shirt and a blue mid length skirt.

Jackie noticed Jim watching her dress and smiled. "Did you want a last look baby?" she said as she reached down and pulled her skirt hem up to her chest.

"That is one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen, and I will never tire of seeing it. Even after a weekend like this one."

She smiled once more as she let the skirt drop down. "I have loved every minute of this weekend and I hope it is the first of many."

"So do I" he said as he pulled her to him and kissed her softly. "But we had better go and join the real world now, otherwise I won't have a house to come home to."

They finished dressing and left for the office, both leaving in their own vehicles.

Jim drove to the studio and collected the gear he needed for the day. Jackie arrived just as he was leaving. "Did you want to come back to the house tonight? If you did I was thinking I could pick you up to save us taking both vehicles back."

"I'd love to, but I have too much to do at home. Maybe tomorrow night?"

"Sure" he said "I'll call in later before I head home. Have a great day Baby, and don't flash that quim to everyone okay?"

She giggled "I think I'm going to save it for your exclusive viewing in future, otherwise you might punish me again."

He laughed and playfully slapped her butt, before walking out the door.

"Mmmmm" she thought. 'That really does make me wet when he does things like that.

Jim spent the morning shooting High School Senior photos, and then he had a video shoot for the local community TV channel. That sort of job didn't bring in much but it was good advertizing for the company.

He called into the studio and dropped off the equipment. Jackie had already left for the day, but had left him a note on his desk. 'If you go to the store, get some more peppermint oil ;)'.

He chuckled to himself as he thought back to the previous day. That had been the hottest fuck either of them had experienced in a long time. He may have to explore this some more.

He drove back to the house, changed and decided to go check the trailcams. The first ones he checked were the ones in the clearing. The first one had a couple of racoons playing in front of it, but the second was the one that surprised him. The first couple of shots were of the same racoons, but then there was a creature he had not expected to see. It was the girl from across the valley, laying back on the large tree stump. Naked, with her hand between her thighs. He slowly clicked through the shots. From the time stamp it appeared they were from the previous day when they had hidden from her behind the tree. She had stayed there for about five minutes before putting her clothes back on.

He realized he was erect and it took all his will power not to take it out and stroke it.

He moved on to the next camera. It was the one he had put up the day before at the top of the slope. This one surprised him even more. She was on this one too. In these shots she was stood looking down the valley. In the first three or four shots she had her hand up under her shirt, but then the next four shots she had pulled her shorts down to the thighs and had her fingers between the thighs once more.

Then he realized what she was looking at. It was he and Jackie fucking against the tree. The time stamp showed that this was a couple of minutes before the ones in the clearing. She must have seen them dart behind the tree and ran past to hide at the top of the hill. So she had seen them naked and now he had seen her naked. It seemed the neighborly thing to do.

He continued to check all the cameras and replace the SD cards with fresh ones. She seemed to be on every camera but clothed. He now knew her route for jogging. There were a few good shots of the wildlife that he could use, but no definite patterns yet. It would take a few weeks to pattern these animals, then he would know when to set up the video cameras for the best footage.

He arrived back home and took the cards into the barn. He would upload the photos later. Now he needed to eat.

He walked across the yard and then heard the phone ringing. He ran inside and picked up the phone."Hi Jim Harris here."

"Hello Mr Harris, this is Meryl Jarvis. I'm your neighbor across the valley. I was calling to officially welcome you to the valley and to invite you and your wife to dinner tomorrow evening."

"Well thank you, I would be delighted to come, but Jackie is not my wife and I'm not sure if she is free tomorrow evening."

"Oh forgive my presumption, but if she is free she is more than welcome."

"I'll give her a call and then get back to you if that's okay?"

"Of course, and it will be casual dress. Just... er.. dress comfortably."

"Okay, thank you. I'll speak to you soon."

He phoned Jackie and she was enthusiastic about the invite. He told her about the trail cam shots and she gasped. "Oh my, that kind of shocks me and makes me wet at the same time."

"Ms Jarvis was a little strange on the phone. She made a big thing about the fact that it was a casual dress thing, and to come dressed comfortably."

"You do realize what she meant by that don't you? Jackie asked

"What?"

"She thinks we are naturists and go around naked all the time."

Jim laughed "Well unless you intend to go naked, she's going to be disappointed."

"It might be interesting though, if my theory about her and her niece is correct."

"Hmm, okay, I'll phone her back and accept her invitation then."

"Mmmm, I'm looking forward to this. I've actually been thinking about S & M today. You 'taking' me hard yesterday got me thinking."

"Really? Do you think you would like to do some of that sometime?"

"If I didn't have all these chores to do this evening, I'd come up and prove it."

Jim suddenly felt very horny, but tried to put it out of his mind for now. After looking at those photos of the girl and now what Jackie had told him, he was going to have a very difficult night.

He said goodnight to Jackie and then dialed the number Meryl Jarvis had given him.

"Hello again Ms Jarvis, I have spoken to Jackie and she is looking forward to meeting you both. What time would you like us there?"

"Oh, shall we save eight o clock? We will be looking forward to it also." She said in what sounded a very seductive tone.

"Until tomorrow evening Mr Harris."

Jim spent the next day in the studio processing the film and footage from the day before. Jackie was busy in the office, but came out several times to check what Jim was doing. She left around three to go home and get ready for their evening out. Jim would pick her up around six and take her to the house.

He worked until five thirty and then drove the short distance to Jackie's place. She was ready when he knocked on her door. She wore a beautiful Asian style dress. The kind made out of screen printed silk that hugged every curve of her body. The hem reached mid thigh and the neck plunged to show just enough cleavage. He could tell she was also not wearing a bra. Her nipples showed easily through the thin material. It had delicate pearly white buttons all the way down the front.

"That dress is awesome baby!" But it doesn't leave much to the imagination."

"And why would I want you to imagine what is beneath this dress, when all you have to do is look?"

With that she took hold of the hem and lifted it up to her waist. There before him was her wanton, panty-less pussy.

"Does my Master approve?" she giggled

"Er, your master definitely approves but is wondering how he is going to keep his cock inside his pants this evening."

She laughed, swung the door closed behind her and slipped her arm in his.

"Take me to my fate kind Sir."

They drove to the house and he took a shower and shaved while Jackie laid on the bed watching him. He came out rubbing himself with the towel but she got up and took the towel from him, and began to rub him gently with the towel. When she had finished she took his shaving balm and gently applied it to his face, then took some more and applied it gently to his cock and balls. She lifted his arms up and applied his antiperspirant stick to his armpits. She then walked to the closet and took down a white shirt and a pair of gray chino slacks. From his drawer, she chose a pair of black boxer shorts and a pair of gray socks.

She knelt and placed each foot in the legs of the shorts, sliding them slowly up until she had to take his cock and carefully place it inside the shorts before pulling them up over his hips.

Then she led him to the end of the bed where she motioned for him to sit. She took each foot and slid the socks onto his feet.

She then took the shirt and placed his arms in the sleeves and positioned the shirt correctly on his shoulders. She took his hand and motioned for him to stand while she carefully buttoned the shirt.

The pants were next and she knelt before him and placed his feet in the legs of the pants. She slid them slowly up his legs and carefully slid them past the bottom of his short, so the shorts would not ride up. She tucked the shirt inside the pants and slowly pulled the zipper up and slid the button through the buttonhole.

She once again walked over to the closet, chose a pair of gray slip on shoes and a matching leather belt. She carefully slid the belt through the loops and then slipped the shoes on his feet.

"My Master is ready." she said with a cheeky grin.

"No, I believe you have forgotten one thing." He said.

"And what would that be?" she asked.

"This." he replied, as he took hold of her hair, pulled her head back with a slight jerk and planted a forceful kiss on her mouth. She responded by parting her lips and searching for his tongue with her own.

But he pulled away before she could make contact and walked to the door.

"We had better be going. We don't want to be late now do we?"

She pouted and then giggled. She would get him back for that.

They walked down through the woods to the small bridge and looked up at the Jarvis house.

"I don't really know why, but I'm getting a little nervous about this." Jackie said.

"Why, do you think they will chain us up and have their wicked way with us?" he replied.

"Ooh, I really do hope so!" she said with a giggle. "Come on, let's go and find out."

They walked up the hill to the house and Jim knocked on the door.

A moment later the door opened and the girl from the camera was standing there. Her hair was shoulder length and pure blonde. She was a couple of inches shorter than Jackie, and Jim estimated her to be in her early twenties. She was wearing silk pajamas, in a similar material to Jackie's dress. It too, showed that the girl wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were clearing evident through the material.

Hello, I'm Sally, please do come in. My aunt is in the library.

Sally led them into the house and Jim could help but notice that she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all, as her pajamas were hugging the cheeks of her arse, right up into the cleft.

She led them into a large book lined room and Meryl Jarvis came across the room to meet them. She was wearing a burgundy colored blouse that looked like it had been tailor made for her as it followed her contours perfectly, the top few buttons were left undone to show a glimpse of her ample bosom. She had on a black, knee length skirt that also looked like it had been made for her. It followed the curves of her hips and shows her waist off. Her auburn hair was cut short and feathered, giving her the appearance of both business like and elfin at the same time.

"Finally we meet, I'm Meryl Jarvis, and you have met my niece Sally.

"Hello, I'm Jim Harris and this is my friend and business partner, Jackie Kane"

Well I'm so pleased you could both come, let's go into the lounge and Sally can make us some drinks.

They followed Meryl and Sally out of the library and down the hall to the lounge.

"You have a beautiful home'" Jackie commented as they passed through into the lounge. It was tastefully furnished, with two large sofas facing each other, with a low table in between. A large fireplace took up most of one wall and a large window that looked out over the lawn and down to the stream, took up most of the opposite wall. All around the top of the walls was a print of a delicate vine. Jackie studied it for a moment to try and tell if it was a decal or if it was painted. The whole room gave off an air of homeliness, comfort and good taste.

It was my husband's family home, and when he died, I had it all remodeled, but tried to keep it in the same style that it had known before." Meryl said as she gestured for them to sit.

Sally asked them what they would like to drink and then moved to the drinks cabinet to pour their drinks.'

"My husband was killed in a motor vehicle accident, about six years ago, along with my brother and sister-in-law: Sally's parents. Sally was also in the vehicle but she miraculously survived, although she was injured. I brought her home from the hospital and we have been together ever since."

Sally had returned with the drinks and as she passed them out, she smiled and said "Aunt Meryl has taken care of me in so many ways. I will be always grateful to her."

Meryl smiled and took the drink from Sally. Jackie noticed that Sally did not join them on the sofa, but sat on the floor at her aunt's feet.

"I'm a clinical psychologist and I used to work mostly with convicted sex offenders. The courts would give them the option to shorten their sentences if they spent time with me. I could then report back to the courts as to whether I thought they were safe to return to society. I also studied the fetishes and deviations some of these people delved into as well, so finally some colleagues persuaded me to write a book about it all. I eventually gave up my practice and can spend time at home writing my books. And Sally takes care of all my needs, don't you dear? She ran her fingers through Sally's hair and Jim noticed that as Sally turned her head to her, Meryl took hold of her hair.

"Your wish is my command Aunty." Sally said with a giggle.

They talked for a while, Jim and Jackie telling them about what they did. Meryl was very interested in the wildlife project Jim was doing and when he mentioned the trail cams he had set up, Sally blushed and fidgeted slightly. Jackie smiled at her warmly, and Sally returned the smile with a mischievous grin.

Meryl leaned down and said to Sally. "Sweetheart, why don't you show Jackie around the house."

"Oh yes I'd love that" Jackie said.

Sally got up and took Jackie's hand. "Come on, let me show you the upstairs and then I'll show you the games room down in the basement.

Sally led her upstairs and showed her the bedrooms. There were five rooms, but the Meryl and Sally's rooms were the ones at the top of the stairs. Sally's room was a typical twenty year old's room except for the fact it was spotless. Not a thing out of place and no clutter at all.

"My goodness!" Jackie exclaimed. "This is even tidier than my room and I have a thing about keep everything tidy."

"Aunty expects me to keep my room tidy, so I do try."

They moved to the master bedroom, and it was just as neat and tidy, but the thing that struck Jackie was how luxurious it was.

"Aunty likes me to keep her room tidy as well."

"Well you do a darn good job of it girl, I'm impressed. Does she punish you if you don't do it?"

Jackie had jumped in with both feet. Everything she had seen since they had arrived led her to believe the relationship between Meryl and Sally was definitely more than just aunt and niece.

Sally looked straight into Jackie's eyes and calmly said. "Yes, and I love it so much."

"She is your Mistress?

"Yes, and I adore her completely. Does that sound weird to you?"

"Actually no, I think it's kind of beautiful and also very hot at the same time. But how did it all start?"

Sally took her hand and led her back into her own bedroom. They sat on the bed together and Sally turned to her and began her story.

"I had come to live with aunt Meryl, and as you can imagine, it was a difficult time for both of us. I had lost both of my parents and she had not only lost her husband but had the extra stress of trying to care for an eighteen year old girl.

I was your typical eighteen year old as well. Opinionated, selfish, vain and horny as all get up. I took care of that last one in the usual way, when you haven't got a boy around. In time it became almost an obsession.

Well one evening I was lying on my bed naked with my fingers busy in my pussy, and aunt Meryl walks in. At first I didn't know what to do or say, but apparently she had been watching me from outside the door. I have to mention one more thing first. I had been getting a little bored with fantasizing about the boys at school, and had started to experiment a little. I had gotten hold of an erotic novel from one of the girls at school and it was about a slave and what her Master does to her. It got me hotter than I had ever been. That evening Aunt Meryl found me, I had attached clothes pins to my nipples and had been whipping myself with a spatula from the kitchen.

12