Deep in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henlar
henlar
25 Followers

She hesitated but then she nodded. I turned around. I could hear her pull the wet clothes off and then step into the water.

"You . . . you can turn around now."

Her voice was a little insecure. I turned and looked at her. The reflections in the water made it impossible for me to see anything but her head. Suddenly I felt a little timid, taking my clothes off. Not that there was so much to taken off. It was ridiculous. Several girls had seen me naked and I couldn't really understand why Ulrika made me feel this way. I still don't understand it.

I quickly got over my shyness and peeled off my wet shorts and underwear. Ulrika tried to look the other way, but her curiosity got the better of her and I could see her peeking at me from the corner of her eye. I slipped into the water but kept a few feet distance between us. The reflections till prevented me from seeing the part of her that was under the water.

Ulrika giggled shyly.

"It's a lot better without clothes on, isn't it?" I asked.

She replied by splashing water at me. Once again we engaged in a water fight. I didn't try to move closer or grab her, but left the initiative to her. As I expected, she soon began to move closer to me and try to grab my hands. I let her get hold of my left hand and kept splashing water on her with my right.

Ulrika's tits were quite big and literally the most prominent part of her. She tried to get hold of my right hand too and in doing so, she ended up brushing her breasts against my chest. She gasped and froze for a second. Then she looked tentatively at me. I just smiled.

She intensified her efforts to catch my right hand. Our bodies rubbed against one another. The effect on me was predictable and my cock brushed against her several time without her noticing. It wasn't until she tried to catch my hand under the water and grabbed my cock instead that she realised what it was. She let go of it as if she had been burned. Her face turned crimson.

"S-sorry," she stuttered.

"Don't be sorry all the time. It's ok," I said.

The fighting stopped. Ulrika was still holding my left hand and maybe I pulled her a little closer. She didn't resist if I did, but came closer until we were as close as we could get.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She nodded. Our lips meet, lightly at first, but the second time, I let my lips linger at hers and opened them a little. The tip of my tongue darted cautiously between her lips and she got the message. Little by little, she opened her mouth and our tongues began to play.

We broke the kiss and looked at each other. This kiss was unlike any kiss I had ever experienced before. I can't tell you why, but I was panting and excited the same way that Ulrika was.

She let go of my hands and put her arms around my neck. We kissed deeply and now that my hands were free, I began to caress her back. I must admit that in the heat of it all, I forgot myself a little and caressed her buttocks. She stiffened for a second but relaxed before I could move my hands away from her cheeks.

We could both touch bottom but I was a little taller than Ulrika was and she was only just her head above water. I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up a little. By reflex, she wrapped her legs around me. My cock was caught between us and as far as I could sense, it was pressed against her pussy. I was pretty sure, actually, because she let out a gasp and pressed herself harder against me.

Ulrika began to rock slowly back and forth. Just a fraction of an inch each way, more like she was pressing herself against my cock rhythmically. She was breathing heavily through her nose. I broke the kiss and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"How about getting up on dry land? We can lie in my tent. My sleeping bag is soft and I've put a layer of leaves and moss under it," I asked.

Ulrika just nodded but she didn't let go of me. I carried her through the water, but when we reached the brink, I had to let go of her. I didn't dare carry her over the sometimes slippery rocks. Reluctantly she let go of me too and put down her feet.

Her eyes dropped immediately, not so much because she was shy but to look at the thing she had rubbed against. Not that I was less curious. I couldn't help looking at her big tits. We stood there for a second, staring at each other before I took her hand and led her up to the tent. We didn't bother with a towel or anything. It was very warm now and I for one was very hot. I lay down on the sleeping bag and pulled Ulrika down next to me. Suddenly, she was stiff as a board.

"Don't be frightened. I'm not going to hurt you."

I brushed a hair away from her face and smiled reassuringly at her. She tried to relax, I could see that, but it was difficult.

"I don't know what to do," she whispered.

"Just do whatever you want."

She was lying flat on her back.

"I think I want to kiss you again," Ulrika giggled.

"It's easier if I kiss you," I joked, trying to make the situation more relaxed for both of us.

I leaned over her, putting my hand on her soft tummy. We kissed for a long time and my hand slowly moved up to her right breast. It was more than a handful, very soft and smooth. She tensed a little, but didn't break the kiss. I just held her breast until she relaxed again. Then I broke the kiss and looked at her.

She had closed her eyes and was panting.

"Are you scared," I asked.

"A little."

"I promise I'm not going to rape you or force myself upon you. You can stop me any time, if I do something that you don't like. Just relax and enjoy it."

I looked down over her body. Her breasts were pale and I could see the blue veins. The pink area around the nipples was very big. Her tummy looked like it was lined with silk. Farther down, her mound showed prominently, covered with reddish hairs. Her legs were pressed tight together and she was very tense.

"Relax," I whispered.

Ulrika tried to take a deep breath but it didn't help much. I pulled her closer to me and kiss her brow. I brushed my finger very gently over her nipple, making her gasp. She squirmed, pressing her thighs tighter together as I continue to caress her nipple.

"Relax," I whispered again.

She tried to get her breathing under control. A quote from the bible came to me: "The lamb and the lion shall lie down together" or something like that. Well, if this was anything like that, the lamb wasn't going to get much sleep. Maybe I should stop here, maybe I should give her more time, but even though I tried to be mature and considerate, the situation did affect me and my way of thinking, too.

I let go of her breast and moved my hand down to her tummy, moving my hand around in small circles. Slowly, I moved lower and lower until I felt her silky hairs. I let my hand linger for a second before I moved it down to her thigh.

Ulrika was breathing in short gasps, her mouth wide open and her eyes closed. Every time my hand brushed over her mound she squirmed a little but she didn't try to stop me. I assumed that she liked it. This was what she wanted.

I began to concentrate on her mound. My fingers playing with the silky hairs, touching the top of her succulent lips. She kept the thighs tight together and left me no room to venture farther down. I was whispering to her to relax and enjoy, but it had no effect whatsoever. She was tense and anxiously, her mind refusing to let go.

I leaned over her and kissed her nipple. A whimper escaped her and she raised her hips, pressing against my finger. "Finally", I thought to myself and sucked her nipple into my mouth. At the same time, I tried to push my finger down between her thighs, pressing it against the top of her lips.

Ulrika spread her legs a little bit and my finger slipped into the hot wetness of her pussy. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stay still and quiet any longer. Whimpering and shuddering, she began to spread her legs more, grinding herself against my finger. Her hands grabbed the sleeping bag and she crammed it in her fist as if she was afraid to fall off.

I don't think I'd ever experienced anything erotic that was as arousing as the sight and sound of Ulrika. On a conscious level, she knew what was happening, but the strong emotions she was experiencing physically were new to her and probably scared her. Yet, she couldn't fight them, no matter how hard she tried. Her body was defying her mind and she was overpowered by something she hadn't tried before.

Her orgasm tore away the last piece of control. Her hips bucked and she pressed her thighs tightly together, trapping my hand between them. It sounded almost like she was drowning and could only get her head over water for a few seconds, before she went down again. It was so erotic and so very beautiful.

She fell back on the sleeping bag, limp and finally relaxed. I pulled her close to me, cuddling her while she calmed down. She turned to her side and put her arms around me and nestled her head in my neck. When I think back, I still wonder how I could be so relaxed after such a strong, sexually arousing experience. But I just wanted to hold her.

We feel asleep in each other's arms. I don't know what time it was when we dose off, but Ulrika woke with a start and sat up, confused and scared.

"Where . . . what time is it?"

I looked at my watch. I was please to see that it had survived that bath earlier.

"It's two o'clock," I replied.

Ulrika relaxed a little and lay back. Then it was as if she suddenly realised that she was naked and panicked again. She tried to cover herself with her hands. She looked at me and saw that I was naked too. It took a few seconds for her confusion to wear off.

"Don't be scared," I said, trying to comfort her. "It's ok."

Ulrika blushed all the way down to her tits. I think she was remembering what happened before we fell asleep. I remembered too and my cock reacted immediately. I was lying on my back and it stood up like a flagpole. Ulrika stared at it.

I took her hand that was still covering her crotch and gently guided it towards my cock. Reluctantly, she touched the skin with the tip of her index finger. The light touch made my cock jerk and she pulled back her hand as if she had been burned.

"It's okay," I said.

Tentatively, she touched it again, this time brushing her finger along the shaft. It jerked again, but this time it made her giggle. One part of me wanted her to grab it and make me come, but watching her innocent tentative exploration was actually much more fascinating.

I let her explore at her own pace. Her fingertip traced every part of my cock and balls and her nervous giggle was soon replaced by intense concentration. Finally, she put her hand around the shaft and looked up at me, questioningly.

"Move it up and down," I guided her.

She did, but her grip was too loose.

"Hold it tighter."

She tightened her grip a little and slowly pulled down the foreskin. Again, she looked up at me to see if I approved. Oh boy, did I ever?

"That's right. Move it up and down. A little tighter . . . that's it, faster."

Ulrika followed my directions with great care and it felt unbearably good. Being alone in the deep forests for three weeks was probably making it even better. Ulrika raised herself, resting on her elbow to get a better view. Her hand instinctively moved up and down faster and faster.

I stared at her hand and then her jiggling tits. Getting jerked off by a girl would normally be second or third, but this was unlike anything I'd felt and seen before. I wanted it to last and I held back but, to no avail. I was overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling of her hand and began to send jets of cum up in the air. Ulrika stopped and stared.

"Don't stop," I managed to gasp.

Ulrika resumed her pumping and several jets of cum splashed up on the roof of the tent and over my stomach before I was drained. I put my hand on Ulrika's wrist to stop her.

"God, that was so good," I gasped.

Ulrika smiled and looked very happy, almost proud.

"Was that . . . you know the stuff that can make me pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. It has to get inside you for you to get pregnant."

"I'm not that ignorant," she replied. "My parents couldn't prevent me from participating in the sexual education classes."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound patronising,"

I got up on my elbows and looked around. Ulrika began to giggle.

"What a mess," she giggled.

She was right. There was cum on my stomach, on the tent and on the sleeping bag. There was even a glob in her hair. I took a bit of toilet paper from the roll I had brought with me and began to clean myself. Ulrika took some paper too and began to clean the tent.

The temperature in the tent was high and we were sweaty.

"How about another swim, Ulrika?"

"What time is it?"

"It's half past two, almost. How do you know what time it is, when I'm not around?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I can feel it. You make me loose track of time," she said and blushed.

"Well, shall we?"

"Okay. There'll be time enough for my hair to dry."

We stayed in the water for a long time, playing and teasing each other. Out lips were blue and we were shivering from cold but we didn't notice until we finally had to get out. I put the sleeping bag and a towel out in the sun and we cuddled and caressed until Ulrika's hair was dry and she had to go home.

"Will . . . will you still be here tomorrow?" Ulrika asked.

"I will. I can stay one more day, but then I have to head for home. I have a train ticket and I have to be on the train the day after tomorrow at the latest. I think I can make it, if I leave early."

Ulrika suddenly looked sad. I kissed her brow.

"Don't be sad. Tomorrow hasn't even started yet," I said.

Ulrika tried to smile.

"I'll be here early," she said and disappeared between the trees.

I felt happy and sad at the same time. Ulrika was so sweet and I couldn't wait till the morning, but as much as I wanted the time to pass quickly, I also felt a surge in my stomach, thinking about my departure. I didn't want to go back but I had to. Lying in my sleeping bag, I hardly heard the sounds from the forest. I kept thinking of Ulrika.

I think I had a lot of lovely dreams that night. Pity I can't remember them. The last one was about her, sitting outside my tent, looking in at me through the mosquito net. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn't a dream; she was there, smiling timidly at me.

"Good morning," she said.

"Eh, good morning."

I woke surprisingly fast, compared to how long I usually took to get ready to leave the sac. I crawled out of the tent.

"I just need to go brush my teeth and go behind the bushes, you know. Join me in the water?" I asked.

"Yes," Ulrika exclaimed excited.

Then she blushed shyly when she realised how obvious her excitement was. After I had brushed my teeth and returned from the bushes, she was still fully dressed. We had done it all just yesterday, but it was as if the same barriers had to be broken down one more time. I didn't say anything, just peeled off my underwear. Ulrika timidly turned her back to me and began taking her clothes off.

I slipped into the water and pretended to look the other way, secretly peeking at her while she undressed. She was beautiful, so beautiful. It didn't take her long to take her clothes off. Anxiously, she looked over her shoulder to see if I was looking at her. I don't think she noticed. She turned and quickly submerged her body in the water.

We played in the water until Ulrika's shyness had worn off. She was relaxed and excited when we got out of the water. I'd spread out my sleeping bag on a mossy patch, unzipping it completely and unfolding it like a blanket. It was nice and soft to lie on and our freedom of movement wasn't restricted like it was in the small tent.

Ulrika didn't try to cover herself but still she seemed anxious and tense as we lay down on the blanket.

"Hey, don't be scared. I'm still not going to abuse you," I said, playfully.

"I know, but . . . I want to . . ."

She hesitated and bit her lip. It was apparently very hard for her to say what she wanted to say. She took a deep breath.

"I want to make love to you. I want to have you inside me."

She said it very rapidly and looked me straight in the eyes, blushing but determined. It caught me by surprise in more than one way.

"I . . . Are you sure it's a good idea. I mean, I haven't brought any protection with me and I don't think your parents would be very happy, if you got pregnant. Actually, I think it's the worst thing that can happen," I said.

"No. I mean yes, it would be terrible but . . . when Gunilla planned this meeting with the guy, she . . . gave me some condoms. I kept them in a safe place and . . ."

She reached over for her clothes and shuffled around in the pile until she found what she was looking for: three condoms. She bit her poor lip again as she handed them to me. Her hand was shaking. Doing this had probably cost her a lot of worries and taken all her courage. I took her hand and folded it around the condoms.

"Ulrika, Are you sure? I mean, in your circles I assume that a girl is supposed to protect her virginity until she is married."

"My maidenhead is already gone. I slipped once, when I was mounting a horse and landed on a fence. It hurt a lot and there was some blood, so mom decided to call the doctor. He examined me, you know down there, and told mom that I was fine but I was no longer a virgin. Mom was really upset about it. I didn't really understand why back then, but I think mom got so upset because the doctor said that it would save me some pain later. She almost threw him out."

Ulrika giggled as she said the part about her mom. Then she got serious again.

"Can we do it?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "I'd love to do it."

I pulled her close and kiss her, but she broke the kiss quickly.

"You'll have to put one on," she said.

"I will. Just take it easy and let us touch each other a little first. If I just enter you now, you . . . it might not feel good. I mean, I want you to be, you know part of it, too."

It sounded awfully clumsy, but I didn't know how to put it. I still wasn't sure how much she really knew about sex. It didn't sound like her sex-ed had included foreplay.

Ulrika relaxed as much as one can when you're about to make love for the first time. She was more relaxed than yesterday and she enjoyed my touches visibly. Her hips rotated when I began to caress her crotch and she moaned and whimpered quite loudly, compared to yesterday. After a while, she began to touch me, too.

We kissed; tenderly with out tongues playing at first, then gradually the kiss became craving and out tongues explored deep in each other's mouths. Ulrika was surprising active, her hands all over me. It made it much more exciting to me, both because I like the girl to be active and because it made me sure she wanted this as much as I did. Maybe more.

When I pulled away to put the condom on, Ulrika moaned disappointed. God, I hated condoms. I usually didn't have to use them much. Most of the girls I'd been with were on the pill. I didn't want to put the condom on as soon as I got naked because I wanted "real" feeling of skin on skin. Putting it on, just before it was needed meant that we had to stop caressing while I put it on. It was a no win situation, but unfortunately necessary.

Ulrika watched my every move as I put on the condom. That didn't make it easier, but I managed to get it on without tearing it. I motioned her to spread her legs more before I placed myself between them and rubbed my cock up and down through her slit a couple of times to make the condom slippery.

I position the head in the right spot and looked her deep in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

henlar
henlar
25 Followers