Deep Inside Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

"I am so turned on. My panties are soaked," she said. I wanted to ravage her right there, but I knew it was best to maintain my cool in the cab and get back to the hotel. Michelle stroked and squeezed my thigh and her hand kept wandering up to lightly stroke my fully engorged cock.

"Ummmm. I need you so bad," she panted.

"I need you too, baby. Soon enough," I said.

It seemed to take forever, but we finally pulled into the gigantic covered entry of the Venetian and stumbled out of the cab. I removed my sport coat and folded it over my forearm to cover my erection. Michelle laughed and giggled at my predicament as we swayed through the casino arm in arm.

We climbed onto the elevator with a bunch of other folks and stood toward the back. I let my hand wander down to caress and cup Michelle's tight little ass. She did the same. We were having a hard time holding back, and our hands were all over one another. We exploded out of the elevator when it reached my floor and practically ran to the door. I fumbled with my card key while she squeezed my ass and soon enough the door sprang open. We were kissing one another deeply before the door had even closed. I started to remove her jacket when she pulled away.

"I really need to visit the ladies room. Go make yourself comfortable and I'll be right out," she teased. I followed her orders and headed into the room while Michelle closed the bathroom door. I wasn't going to play around. I removed all my clothes, sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on my elbows waiting for Michelle to come out. My cock was semi-hard and lay across my stomach.

At last the door opened and I watched Michelle emerge. She had taken off her jacket and pants and was wearing the slinky top she'd had on, a matching, high slung thong and her high heels. She was an incredible sight and she just oozed sex. Her thighs were long and lean, punctuated by her exquisite ass. The thong accentuated the curves of her hips and nestled into a delectable little round pouch where it cupped her pussy. As she strode towards the bed her pert breasts bounced tightly, nipples still standing proud, stretching the snug top. She looked great in clothes, but she was a knockout half out of them.

I sat up straight, as did my cock, and Michelle noticed my condition. She walked up to me as I spread my legs and she cuddled in between them, standing so her breasts were right at face level. I reached up and touched her breasts through the silky fabric, bringing my fingers slowly together to lightly caress her nipples.

"They're very sensitive, so be gentle, please," she requested softly. She crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it up and over her head. Her breasts sprang into view – diminutive, but intoxicating. They were small, but absolutely in perfect proportion to her body. The bottom of each breast was round and full lying against her rib cage. Her nipples were long, hard and distended and sat high and proud on the tips of her breasts, pointing up toward the ceiling.

The areolae were about the size of a fifty cent piece and were a beautiful shade of light pink that contrasted in a very subtle way against her milky white skin. I cupped each delicate breast in my hands and felt their fleshy softness. They were unbelievably beautiful. I pulled her to me and began to lick them, very gently as she requested. I sucked lightly, brushing my tongue against each hard nipple and she moaned her approval as she stroked my head.

"I love to have my nipples sucked, Ray – very, very gently, just the way you're doing it." While I nibbled her beautiful tits my hands roamed to her tight little rear. The cheeks of her butt were like two little bubbles, perfectly round and supple. I squeezed and massaged her tight ass while I continued to elicit moans with my nipple play.

She leaned back for a moment, disengaging her nipple from my lips, and grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled straight up. The little bit of material there was stretched thin and cupped the cute mound of her pussy. I could see the indentation of her lips and a beautiful tuft of pubic hair through the silky fabric. She stepped back, pulled her thong down and let it fall to the floor from below her knees, exposing her perfect little pussy for the first time. She pushed her hips forward, then slid her hand down to spread her labia with two fingers, showing me the pink wet folds of her pussy lips. Her pubic hair was very thin and well trimmed. Her labia showed through, wetness gathering on her inner lips.

I pulled her back to me and kissed the soft place just below her belly button. I placed my hands behind her, reaching around past her cheeks to probe into the space between her legs. She was soaking wet and she groaned again as the tips of my fingers finally touched her outer labia from the rear. She gently pushed me back, kneeled between my legs and took my raging erection into her hands. She looked at it with hunger in her eyes.

"God, Ray. You're cock is so ..... suckable."

Her small slender hands began to gently stroke my dick. Her mouth went down to lick my shaved balls and her tongue flicked its way up the underside of my shaft. She took my knob into her mouth, twirled her tongue around the tip and began to suck my cock in earnest. She used lots of saliva and made slurpy, gurgling noises as she bobbed her head on my member. Her technique was amazing for someone who was purportedly out of practice. Her big eyes kept returning to make eye contact as I watched her weave her magic. My cock stretched her lips wide. She cupped and massaged my balls with one hand while planting her other hand at the base of my cock, her manicured nails looking so sexy against my throbbing hard-on. How could someone who looked so innocent be so fucking hot?

She stood up, finally, and gently pushed on my shoulders. "Scoot back," she instructed and I pushed myself back on the bed so my head was on the pillow. She followed and straddled me.

"Do we need a cover?" she asked wistfully.

"Sweetie, I've been shooting blanks for over a decade."

She smiled broadly and put her hands on either side of my head and leaned it to kiss me. We kissed deeply and passionately, both of us getting excited as our tongues explored the other. I reached up and cupped her juicy pussy with the palm of my hand, then slowly slid my right middle finger into her drenched hole. She let out a moan as we kissed more frantically. Her insides were very smooth and slick with her secretions. I pumped my finger in and out of her, getting her more and more excited.

"I am so horny, Ray. It's been so long since I had a good fuck. Do anything you want to me! I need you! I fucking need you now!" She was practically growling.

She reached for my cock, grabbed it, straddled me straight up and began to rub the knob against her clit, using me as her own personal dildo.

"Sorry it doesn't vibrate," I joked.

"It doesn't need to vibrate. It's perfect – long, smooth and hard!" With that comment she dropped down and took the first few inches of my cock into her pussy, letting out a breathy gasp. She put her hands on the headboard for support, closed her eyes, and began to slowly raise and lower her pussy up and down my stiff cock, moaning with each thrust. As she worked my dick into her tight wet hole she increased the pace, until my entire seven inches was deep inside the slick recesses of her body. Now she really began to pick up the pace, while I lay there and enjoyed her movements.

I loved being semi-passive, watching her ride me cowgirl as she controlled the speed and depth. She was fully aroused, I could tell, and I was also getting excited as she used my cock as a love tool. Then she pushed up to a squat, knees bent kind of like a frog, and began to pump straight up and down while continuing to grip the headboard for support. Her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was open in ecstasy. She rose up each time until my cock was almost out of her cunt, then slammed down all the way to the bottom – over and over again.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah." She began to almost chant and breathe in a rhythm timed to her thrusting. She built up a frantic pace and the headboard shook with her vice-like grip. Her cute little tits and their precocious nipples were flying all over the place. She began to make a guttural moaning sound through gritted teeth and it was clear she was going to come soon. I began to meet her thrusts and also felt ready to greet her orgasm with one of my own. Her bouncing increased, her mouth opened in a silent scream and her body was wracked with an intense orgasm. I felt her vagina walls spasm around my deeply entrenched cock. I was able to time my release with hers and I exploded streams of cum deep into her tight little pussy.

She collapsed on my chest, heaving and breathing heavy. I caressed her sweat-soaked hair and gave her gentle kisses on the cheek. She slowly recovered and lifted her head up to look at me.

"Welcome to Vegas, baby," I chirped. She laughed, lifted up and disengaged herself from me, and lay down with her thigh across mine.

"God, I needed that. Now I know why I came to this stupid convention," she said. We lay together for the next ten minutes, letting our hands wander over each other and girding up for another round. We talked and relaxed in the afterglow of intense sex.

I leaned up on my side, my elbow on the bed and my hand cradling my head. She lay on her back. I admired Michelle's body: her soft alabaster skin, her pert breasts with their long nipples, her taut stomach, leading down toward the gentle slope of her pussy mound, bulging proudly from between her long thighs beyond. Damn, she was fine.

I now understood why she had worn tops over the years that never showcased her breasts. There was no way she could hide the prominent nubbins of her nipples with a bra. She had always worn clothes to diminish their presence. I commented on this observation and she looked down at her boobs.

"I've always been a little embarrassed by my long nipples. They'd poke through anything tight I'd wear and guys would always stare at them." She touched each one and caressed herself, tugging her nipple upward and then letting go. Her nipples stood up like two proud soldiers

"Baby, those are the most beautiful nipples I have ever seen. They are exquisite. You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Believe me."

I slid my palm gently back and forth over their stiffness. They swelled at my touch. I felt the blood flowing to my cock again and knew another session was brewing. I kissed her full wet lips and then lifted my body up and straddled Michelle looking toward her feet. My balls dangled directly over her mouth and I felt her tongue darting up to lick and suck on my ball sac and tease my ass. As I leaned forward she slowly spread her slender thighs, opening up her pussy lips as she did so. I lowered my mouth to her bulging labia and very, very gently kissed her clit. I felt her twitch.

I began to slowly lick her clit with the flat of my tongue, varying the speed and pressure. I reached my hands down both sides of her hips and slid them under her ass. I grabbed one beautiful little cheek in each hand and lifted her cunt up to my mouth, spreading her ass cheeks along with her lips. Her pussy was fully exposed to me and I began to eat her in earnest, pulling and sucking her into my waiting mouth. My tongue slid from her exposed clit all the way down to the puckered wet opening of her anus. Her cunt tasted so damn sweet and I could taste my own cum mixed into the cacophony of flavors. She had been stroking and licking my cock, but now her own pleasure was overriding her ability to focus on me. She just held my cock tightly in her hand and began to moan and breath heavy.

"Oh, Ray. Eat my pussy. Don't stop! Fucking don't stop!"

I alternated licking and sucking her clit and inserted a finger deep into her pussy. She twitched and moaned as I worked her hard and fast with my mouth. Again, I felt her breathing get erratic and suddenly her lower body twitched strongly and she let out a guttural sound as she released again. Her pussy pulsated dramatically around my finger. Her juices soaked my face and the entire area between her thighs and down into her ass glistened from her arousal.

I flipped over and straddled her again, facing her head. I leaned down to kiss her mouth so she could taste her own pussy juice. We had a long, slow, deep French kiss and she finally pulled away.

"Ray, you are too much. What can I do for you, baby? How do you want me? Tell me."

"Turn over," I said with no hesitation.

"You want to fuck me doggy, don't you Ray?" she said with a wicked grin. I didn't say a word. I slid between her legs and pushed them open. The cute pouch of her pussy was gaping open and looked like it was ready to be fucked. I lifted her hips up and she slid up to her knees. She flipped her hair and peered over her shoulder at me with a sultry look.

"Fuck me now, Ray! Fuck me good!"

I grabbed my raging hard-on with my right hand and guided it toward her slippery opening. The head found its goal and led the way in. It only took three or four strokes to sink my cock up to the hilt. She let out a gasp as my full length lodged deeply into her vagina. I put my hands on her hips and began a slow steady ride. The sight of her tight little ass sliding back and forth on my cock was an amazing visual. Her pussy lips stretched and pulled at my cock each time I withdrew. I tried to take a mental picture for future reference.

Now I began to build a steady stroke, pushing my entire length in each time. My balls swung forward with each thrust, slapping against her clit. I reached down with my right hand and began to rub Michelle's clit with my middle three fingers. As I increased my stride I had to pull back and hold onto her hips again.

I stopped momentarily so I could pull her back toward the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor next to the bed, her knees barely on the edge and her hips in my hands. I slipped all the way back in and I began to pound her. The sounds of our bodies slapping together permeated the room. Her head was on the bed, her face turned to the side, eyes closed, and hair flowing everywhere. She groaned into the bedspread.

"Fuck me, Ray! Fuck me hard! Harder!" she screamed at me.

Her tight pussy, her pert young ass, her nipple hardened breasts bouncing – she grunted with each thrust and I began to gird up for a huge explosion. We built up a steady pounding rhythm and the heat of the entire night began to build up to a crescendo with each slippery thrust. Her cute little ass cheeks jiggled each time I rammed it home. She wanted it hard and I was shoving my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. I felt an orgasm bubbling deep in my groin.

"Here I come!" I screamed. She yelled my name. I let out two undecipherable sounds as I unloaded my second explosion deep inside Michelle. We collapsed on the bed in a sweaty mess, giggling and panting.

"Well, I've been to a lot of conventions, but this is the best one ever," I said.

"I don't want to go back to reality," Michelle groaned. "I just want to stay here in Vegas and fuck. Can you arrange that, Ray?"

"I wish, baby. But we're not leaving til tomorrow. This is a town that never sleeps. And I'm going to get as much of that sweet pussy as I can before we leave."

"Be my guest," she purred and rolled over. We began to touch and stroke each other languidly, building up strength for another go round. Sweet Michelle. I pushed the hair out of her face and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers
12