Deep Snow

Story Info
In a secluded cabin, they find a spark.
1k words
28.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Cynthia and Rob sat on the bearskin rug, warming their feet by the fire. Cynthia was sitting between Rob’s legs, her hands wrapped around her Cafe Vienna, terry robe wrapped around her, and she was leaning back against Rob’s chest. She felt the beating of his heart and the rise and fall of his breathing. The fire warmed their skin; their love warmed their insides.

It had been a cold trip from the hot tub, through the snow that had accumulated on the deck, back into the cabin. She didn't expect to be standing on the deck so long, and neither one of them had expected the door to the deck to lock behind them. Thankfully, the seclusion of the cabin allowed Rob to go around to the side and slide through the window without anyone seeing him. They will have to remember to bring extra towels next time to prepare for such an accident. Still, she was a little surprised that his appendage would turn blue after such a short time in the cold.

Now they were warming by the fire, with another amusing story to share between themselves.

Cynthia closed her eyes and thought about being in the hot tub. They spent time relaxing in the warm water. It was a unique sensation to feel snowflakes falling softly against her naked skin. The warm water eased the chill and relaxed her muscles. Rob was sitting across from her and she laid her feet on his thighs. Rob gently massaged her feet and she lay back, with her eyes closed. She thought about that morning's love making. Rob's desire for her made her feel whole. Rob couldn't get enough of her, whether it were through email, phone, or when they were together; and oh how they were together. His fingers were strong on her feet, yet his touch gentle and loving.

She stuck her tongue out and caught a snowflake on the tip. It gave her a moment of chill on her tongue. When she opened her eyes, she could see Rob smiling back at her through the mist of the rising steam. His hands were massaging her calf muscles. They were a little sore from the long walk they had taken together. She loved to be all bundled up against the chill. The view of the landscape, with all the shapes formed from the snow-laden trees, was surreal. They held hands, talked, and laughed as they walked the path near the river.

She thought back to the morning, after they returned from the walk. He had taken her on the floor in front of a roaring fire. It was a strange sensation to have him moving on top of her with the heat of the roaring fire building beads of sweat on her chest. His eyes were smiling down on her, sparkling in the firelight.

She felt the gentle caress of his hands on her legs. He had moved his hands from her calves to her thighs. She was beginning to feel giddy from sitting in the warm water, or was it from the glasses of wine that she had. She lay back to let her man take care of her. She put her head back and closed her eyes and let gentle snowfall patter her face.

Her mind was racing as she lay back in front of the fire. So much had happened over the weekend. There was much to fill her mind. She tried to keep her mind within the moment, but it was too easy for her memories to take over. Her mind drifted to the hot tub. She could still feel Rob’s touch as his hands gripped her hips. She could feel him sliding through the water towards her. She could feel him on the inside of her thighs, as he moved upon her. His lips met hers and their bodies touched. Cynthia took him in her arms and held him close. They kissed a deep passionate kiss. She could feel his excitement growing as it pressed against her. She let her body float up to meet him, wrapping her legs around him, pulling herself to him. The water was warm around her body; she could feel his excitement through the air, and the hardness of his body against hers.

He moaned as his penis found its home between her legs. She leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, ready to take him in. Rob’s hand slid around behind her, grabbing her cheek and pulling her to him. He slid deeper inside her.

Leaning forward, he kissed her deeply on the lips. His tongue pierced her lips just as his penis did down below. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her. They were in a love embrace. He leaned to her ear and whispered, ‘I love you Sweetie’.

He ground himself against her pubis mound, sliding inside her with each stroke. She had her legs wrapped around him and rocked with his movements. They moved as one, engulfed in the warm water and their feeling for one another.

Cynthia was hovering on the brink. She was waiting for her lover to reach his pleasure. She felt his body tense, and then he let out a moan as he exploded inside her. She let herself go and felt her vagina clench his penis. Quivering started in her groin and rose through her whole body until she was completely engulfed. They kissed in a deep probing kiss. Rob held Cynthia tight, and turned so that she was sitting straddle of him. Their lips still locked, they sank up to their necks, and he held her tightly. He held her closely until the water was too warm to take any longer. They sat naked – side-by-side – on the edge of the tub for a bit, until the chill was too much.

Cynthia leaned back against Rob, feeling safe and secure in his arms in front of the fire. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. She reached behind his head and stroked his hair. This was her idea of relaxation.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just Once - Once Is All You Get A Grand Homecoming and a Reluctant Farewell.in Loving Wives
Kinky Schoolteacher Pt. 01 Dylan gets caught jerking off in class.in Erotic Couplings
February Sucks Eggs February Sucked very large eggs indeed.in Loving Wives
February Sucks – Jim Laughs Last Jim's Revenge Served Cold.in Loving Wives
Awakening Desire Pt. 01 Older Indian woman goes on raunchy date with a white student.in Mature
More Stories