Deep Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

"I'd always wondered if you still stayed hard." She laughed. "I remember that first time; you didn't lose it, even after you'd cum. I've always been curious if that was just your youth." She pulled him to a full length. "Obviously not! Good."

It was only a matter of seconds and they were in the classic "69" position, her working him again with hand and mouth and Ben licking her furiously and probing her pussy with his thumb. As he ran his tongue all around her lips and clit over and over, he felt her pump hard at his cock, twisting her strokes as she held the head firmly in her mouth and sucked hard.

He felt her lift away from him and without letting go of his cock, she came up so their faces were close enough for a swift kiss, just a prelude to her whispering, "Fuck me lover. Now."

Cindee stood up and turned away from him, hitched up her dress and leaned forward so she could rest her hands on the base of the stilt. This left her lovely round ass and still aroused pussy urging him to step forward and get inside her. He stood up, shook his pants from his ankles and smiled at the invitation in front of him. As he took her hips in his hands he let his cock slide up and down between her cheeks as it twitched and throbbed at the prospect to come. As he bent down to position himself to enter her he reached over and grabbed a handful of her breast again, feeling her excite even more and writhe to his touch. Then he took hold of my cock, pushed the head between her lips, let go and thrust deep into her searing hot pussy.

With every thrust he held her hips tight and savored the silky wet pussy that was his for the taking. Cindee was tight, slick and hot, just the way he remembered and just how he liked it ever since. Feeling the sweetness of her envelop him and begin to charge his whole body for the coming explosion, he ran my hand over the skin on her back and slowed his thrusting so it was as long and slow as the need would allow.

Cindee shuffled her feet as Ben pumped into her, unashamedly getting the best for both of them. Still holding onto the stilt in front of her she swung her head around and said, "Fuck me hard now baby, give it to me, I need you now." Her words had a rising urgency, and his reaction was to thrust fast and deep into her, hammering the tops of his thigh against her exposed cheeks, feeling the hot walls of her pussy rub hard against him. He took a hand away from her hip and slipped it under her body, feeling for her clit and massaging while he continued to pound into her. He already had doubts about lasting too long and when Cindee slipped a hand up to feel his cock as it slipped in and out of her, it was all over for him holding back.

He tried to keep up his attention on her pussy but was failing miserably as his own body tensed; he slowed his strokes and awaited the release that only she could bring now. The first shot of cum seemed to come from miles away; rushing up from his balls, down his cock and shooting out unbelievably fast. As the spurts continued he slid in and out, prolonging his pleasure, something Cindee was also intent on as she rubbed his balls hard with the palm of her hand.

"That's my baby." She said, looking around and up at him with a big smile. As he continued to thrust gently inside her, he eagerly rubbed at her clit as he tried to take her to orgasm as close to mine as he could. As my climax began to subside he felt the familiar sounds of her breath shortening and her hips wriggle on his cock and fingers. He reached out with his other hand, clamped a nipple between thumb and forefinger and she came. Cindee literally screamed as she climaxed for the second time, driving her ass back into him as she rode the best of her moment out on his cock.

It was almost reluctantly that he withdrew from her and she stood to face him again, smiling, eager to kiss. "Now that, she whispered as they hugged, "was a moment!" This time they gathered themselves up, held each other for a few minutes and then set about finding enough of their clothes to return to step out of their moment and back to the real world. As Ben zipped up he watched as Cindee pulled up her panties and stuffed her breasts back into her bra and dress. Then they walked back along the beach almost silently but very content.

Sandy woke to the sound of the coffee maker as it gurgled its steaming brew. How wonderfully she had slept, but it sure would be nice to be back in her bed, with Ben, she thought. Cindee was busy in the kitchen making breakfast as Sandy walked in, gave her a kiss on the cheek, then moved to get a cup of coffee.

Cindee told her to have a seat and breakfast would be ready soon. Ben wandered in and had a seat also. Cindee had made pancakes and everyone ate their fill. After breakfast, the girls went to work on their tans as Ben left for work.

That evening the girls were preoccupied with one another and Ben felt ignored. "I'm going out." He said

The girls just smiled and said, "Good bye."

The night life had become a bore after Sandy moved in with Ben, and now it was stiflingly dull. Ben bar-hopped, then ate dinner, and wondered what awaited him when he got home. Little did he expect what was awaiting his return.

***

Cindee had been very close to Sandy and still confided in her from time to time. Her lust filled performance the night before with Ben was waiting to explode from her as Ben had left for the evening. She told Sandy of the first time they had made love and the wonderful sex they had shared the previous night.

Sandy was stunned, but she acted as if she was happy for her friend's good fortune. She made out as if she completely supported Cindee pursuing her brother. What else was she to do?

"Then you wouldn't mind if I slept with him tonight?" Cindee asks matter-of-factly.

"Of course not." Sandy lied. She was burning inside, she wanted to cry, but couldn't, not now.

"Good! You can watch us if you like. That might be fun, huh?"

"Sure, I could use a little motivation to get myself off." Sandy lied.

Ben wandered in after ten o'clock, went to his room and went to bed. Shortly after he lay down, the door opened and Cindee appeared, she moved silently to the bed and disrobed. She slid between the sheets and began to kiss, and caress Ben.

A small anticipatory whimper of delight was already coming from between his tightened lips as he lifted his head and watched her sink to her knees and draws herself up between his thighs. Her naked body hovered over his parting legs and then she lowered her head until her face was mere inches from his firmly throbbing cock head. He could feel her soft warm breath grazing over his abdomen and her hair spilling over his thighs. She gripped his long burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Ooooooh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The thick rod of flesh was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Ben groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet cavern. "Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head.

Her tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts. He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire long thick prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Lick it right under the ridge," he said hoarsely while he watched her.

"Oooooooh, that feels so goddamn good."

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, God yes! Milk your fingers over the skin. Do that too!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Cindee could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction. She was sucking Sandy's brother, her mind hummed, and she was doing it on Sandy's instructions! If she wanted her to fuck her brother, she would fuck her brother, her body burned with the thought of being used and slavishly made to perform any perversity Ben could think of...

Sandy watched as her brother, her lover, was making love to her best friend. Sandy felt a dizziness float over her, as though she was drunk, but she wasn't. She wanted to leave, yet she remained pinned to the wall as though she had been bolted there. Weird lewd images floated through her mind, almost as echoes of what she had imagined as she had fallen asleep a few hours earlier, but now it was actually happening! He was putting his cock inside Cindee's full-lipped mouth and she was moving her lips up and down on the hotly throbbing head of his prick, sucking on it, the words blazed in flaming print across her consciousness.

She had to leave, there was no question of staying here any longer, but she could not. She stood limply, her hair cascading over the front of her transparent nightgown and suffered with the image of that long thick cock plunging into the girl's wetly ovalled mouth, her long black hair tumbling over his tanned lean-muscled stomach, his balls probably cradled in her hotly kneading hands...

"I'm going to cum, honey, stop, st-st-stop, before I cummmmm!"

Then the moistly sucking sound ceased, and there was a smack of lips and another short groan before momentary silence.

"I've been neglected," came the short curt remark from Cindee's lips. Then she purred: "My little pussy needs some attention too. Do you want to suck my cunt?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

"Then here it is. Isn't it lovely? It feels good from when you touched it, but I want you to lick it."

"I'll put my tongue down like this ... how is this; I'll suck your clit first."

"Yes, lick ... suck my little clit, Oh, Oh, God, you can fuck me with your tongue, God, you lick ... your tongue feels gorgeous," the girl crooned, and then her words ran off into further babbling obscenities.

Sandy's heart pounded like a jack-hammer until she was certain they could hear it across the room. She pressed one hand tightly to her breast as though to dull the sound. But it didn't stop; it lurched on accompanying the soft rhythmic sucking of the girl's lips on her brother's cock. Oh Lord, it was awful! She was hypnotized by the lewd wet sound of lips on flesh, and she gradually found herself losing control of her consciousness. It was almost as though her whole being was palpitating in unison with the couple; and she was moving off away from her own body and watching horrified as she lurched into the first warming trembling of arousal that began seething around deep in her groin.

"Oh, my darling ... oh, God, lick faster, stick your tongue up my pussy ... G-God, it feels so GGoooooooodddd."

"Fuck me ... I want you to fuck me and cum up inside me," she suddenly mumbled around his smoothly plunging instrument, struggling to get the words out and at the same time continuing the lewd twirling of her tongue around the moist blood-inflated head.

"Yes, I've got to fuck you, you little minx. Fuck the shit out of you," he muttered.

Cindee felt his tangling fingers pull her by the hair until her lips withdrew with an obscene suction-like sound from his nearly bursting cock. His hands moved to her shoulders and twisted her body harshly until she fell on her back on the bed. Ben rolled himself full length on top of her and she twisted and squirmed, smashing her hips against the wet hard cock pressing against her wildly rocking belly.

"Oh, you've got such a big hard cock," she whimpered uncontrollably as he drew his hand up tight against the warmly swelling moistness of her cunt, searching for the tight elastic little opening.

"And you've ... God, you've got such a sweet pussy," he worked at her hotly quivering vaginal lips now, slowly and expertly parting the thinly curling pubic hairs and insinuating his fingers, hurting slightly at first so that she gasped and bit down on her lips to stem the pain.

"Oh, it's going to feel so goooood! Hurry! Fuck me now! Noooooow!" she whimpered through contorted lips, flailing her head from side to side on the spongy matting of the mattress. She shuddered expectantly as his hands pushed her thighs further apart still, stretching her cunt until it lay before him in a flat exposed plain. Her legs snaked out on either side of his body and her calves locked against the backs of his legs. He grasped his hard aching cock in his hands and then Cindee felt the lips around her softly quivering cunt slowly stretching open. The elastic rimmed tightness resisted for a moment, then gave way before the hard cruel pressure.

"Ooooooh," she groaned as it slithered deep inside her belly.

Ben shoved again, slowly forward, and then suddenly he could stand it no more, and he rammed into her with everything he had, sinking the lust-inflated cock all the way to the deepest recesses of her warmly accepting young belly. He could feel the soft, sperm-filled sac of his balls slap tightly against her jerking buttocks and her legs kicked out in the air from the relentless onward pressure. But she responded like a creature from his wildest dreams, digging her heels into the bed and grinding her wetly clasping cunt back up his smoothly skewering shaft, begging for more of the cruel treatment.

He could hardly contain himself as her grunts of pleasure resounded through the room around them. He set up a quick rhythmic fucking motion, further incited by the flat smack of naked flesh on naked flesh as his belly smacked heavily against hers with each lust-heated stroke. It seemed impossible, but it was true: he was ramming that hard thick cock up into the warmly quivering confines of his Sister's friend, and she loved every minute of it... God, she was a wild woman when it came to fucking...

"Oh, Ooooooh, Arhgh," she groaned as it pushed with greater force through the hotly pulsating passage. "Oh, fill me darling, fiiiiilll meeee," the sounds came incoherently around the swabbing tongue sunk deep in her throat.

"Yes, oh you feel so big, it feels so god dam good, Ben. Fuck, oh fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck it, fuck my cunt like you never fucked it before."

Sandy could feel the perspiration flowing freely on her body now beneath the softly falling folds of the white nightgown. Down below she could feel her own hotly throbbing cunt softly tingling, and she pressed her pelvis out against the wall and began rubbing it against the cool wallpaper. But the feeling was not stopped. Nothing was clear to her, she understood nothing-she could not stop that warmly quivering sensation, and she felt in one flicker of coherent thought that she would do it! She had talked of satisfying herself, yes; even Cindee had suggested it-but God! Never like this while they were doing these vile things to each other only a few feet away.

As though in a dream, her own hands began to involuntarily massage the tensely straining whiteness of her breasts, trapping the warmly trembling nipples beneath her fingers and kneading and pulling them until it felt as though she would rip them loose from the white quivering mounds. Her left hand began to slide slowly along her perspiring body, down the flat plane of her curving sides and across her stomach to rest on the thinly throbbing strands of her pubic hair. God, it felt good! She began to rub back and forth, and up and down over the silky material. She could feel her own moistly throbbing vaginal slit palpitating excitedly against the tips of her fingers, and she worked them harder, learning new methods of bringing her own personal pleasure with each flick.

She could feel the wetness trickle warmly down the insides of her thighs, flowing freely from her inflamed pussy-and she moved her forefinger below the silky nightgown, then lifted up the hem of the material in her hands and held it clasped against the hallway wall as she touched her now nakedly exposed cunt directly with her middle finger.

The moaning from within Ben's room was almost incoherent now as her brother and Cindee thrashed hotly together on the bed in wild throes of pleasure. Fucking, that was what they were doing, the salacious thought rippled through her head, and as they did it, she finger-fucked herself. She rubbed her hand against the thinly hair-lined lips of her open cunt, thinking it should be her with Ben, knowing what it was like to have him. But she moved her feet farther apart on the floor and pressed her fingers harder, her middle finger pressing teasingly into the moist open slit, and she could feel her cuntal passage expanding; her finger was a cock, she thought, Ben's cock, and she was doing what they had talked about this evening. The obscene thought struck her that perhaps Cindee knew what she was up to, and she experienced the dreadful urge to run into the bed room and throw herself onto the embraced bodies a few yards beyond her and fuck with them. But she didn't.

The fire burned more intensely, demanding more to feed its lewd hunger. She inserted another finger up inside her vagina and began squirming her buttocks back and forth down over them as though they were the wild plunging of her brother's warmly throbbing prick. The squeak of the springs on the bed became more violent, and she thrust her fingers more desperately into the moistness of her vagina in time to the maddening rhythm of the couple fucking in the next room. The thought that, no, this was horrible, she should stop, again floated through her consciousness- it had been this that Cindee had suggested earlier that afternoon-yet a lewd delight coursed through her that she was doing what Cindee had known she would do, and she stroked her working fingers even harder into her moistly flowering pussy.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers