Deep Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes!" Cindee panted. "Every bit of it, lover ... I want you to jam your cock all the way in me. Clear up to my throat!"

Sandy could see Ben's huge thickly glistening cock ramming its way into her friend's hotly sucking cunt, sinking through the softly waving pubic hair like a greased telephone pole. Her hands became that pole-and her gasps began to match that of the wildly fucking couple in the next room. She wanted everything that Cindee was getting, she wanted to be fucked and fucked, and her belly filled to the bursting with hot male cum.

"Oh, oh, oh," came the hot, guttural grunting sounds building in flesh smacking momentum as they approached orgasm.

Caught up in the frenzy of the moment, Sandy let herself slide down to her knees and leaned forward on the carpeted floor of the hallway. Now, her face pressed to the rug, she lifted up the nightgown so her entire body was exposed to the warm night air that wafted over her helplessly steaming cunt and ripped her with a new shudder of ecstasy. Her body was like an expanding balloon ready to burst, and the sponginess of the carpet below her was the hair on Ben's strong masculine chest. The wetly sluicing sound of "squish ... squish-squish," became clearly discernible to Sandy as her hand thrust and ground around up in the slickly sucking flesh. Now she was arched up over the carpet, skewering her finger in through the moistly flowering lips of her cunt from behind while her white full tits hung down, the nipples brushing sensuously against the carpet as they swayed beneath her kneeling body.

"Oh, your cock, your big beautiful cockkkkkk!" she heard Cindee cry out between heavily panting groans of ecstasy. "Fuck ... me ... good ... move your cock in me that way ... yes, God, Ben, you feel so goooooddd, ahhh ... in deeper, oh yes."

Electric tingles of pleasure raced through Sandy's groin and into her rapidly palpitating pussy, as she imagined Ben grinding his smoothly gyrating buttocks like a human corkscrew between the widespread thighs of that little bitch, Cindee. But Sandy was that bitch, and her cunt was now Cindee's cunt. Oh, it was too much! Her face turned crimson, her eyes clouded over with lust-tears, as her body raced towards an inward explosion that had lain smoldering and dormant for months, but now had been completely ignited like a time bomb.

"Like this ... is ... this ... what you mean ... fuck like ... thiiiiis!"

"Oh, oh, arrrrrgh," Cindee groaned aloud, her throat convulsed in the final throes of building lust. "Fuck me harder, haaaaarder, Oh, I love you, I love the way you screw me. Oh god ... Screeeeeeew meeeee!!!"

Sandy heard the two scream in unison, and she buckled up, her knees pressed down firmly on the carpet, and her head somersault-like peering down between her legs as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster. Her whole body began vibrating spasmodically, and the transparent nightgown waved over her upper torso, inching up to the long streams of hair that spilled over her head and onto the carpet. Then, sudden quick white gushes of hot cum juices began sluicing from around her rummaging fingers, covering her hand and running onto the carpet below. It had begun slowly but now picked up its wanton momentum like a raging storm as the other two fucked into each other with mounting fury, their grunts and moans a lewd harmony of mewls and unintelligible obscenities.

"Yes ... Oh, Ben ... cumming, I'm cummmminnng," Cindee's voice rippled through the dark.

"Oh baby, oh honey, here I cum, too, Goddddddd, arrrrgh," his piercing scream reverberated through the room, followed by another, lower groan signaling that the fury of the couple's savage orgasm was matching her own.

In one final lurch, Sandy arched up over the carpet, her fingers still rippling at the wetly flowing opening of her hungrily convulsing cunt. Then the feeling subsided. She stayed panting heavily on her hands and knees for awhile, her helplessly trembling buttocks still swaying back behind her in the air. She couldn't bring herself to withdraw her fingers from her still warmly throbbing cunt until the last dying jerks of orgasm had stilled her body. Her fingers slithered wetly from her satiated vaginal lips and she drew herself up, holding her hands to the wall for a moment.

Then, her passion redoubled, reality came back to her with a sickening jolt. She couldn't be left out, she wouldn't be denied. She steeled her nerve and walked into Ben's room. The two lovers were lying, spent on the bed as she approached. They didn't see her at first, and then Cindee saw her as she bent over her and began to kiss her girl friend fully on the lips, and lazily plying her with tender little nibbles to her breasts as she kneaded her swollen cunt lips.

Cindee was amazed and confused. She had never been with a woman before and this was certainly shaping up to something very sexual. Cindee invited Sandy onto the bed and turned to face her friend fully as she returned to her ministrations. Ben watched as his sister made love to Cindee, intrigued at what had motivated the whole incident. Sandy was now between Cindee's legs and her mouth was clasped firmly on her pussy lips. Her tongue darting out to penetrate the soft folds of her vagina.

"Open your legs."

"Oooooh, yeees," Cindee sighed as her full, sensuously curved hips and fell further apart.

Sandy dropped off the bed to her knees in front of Cindee's moistly lubricating pussy and peeling the soft, hair-fringed lips apart with her thumbs, licked wetly down the entire length of her throbbing cunt, stopping to flick the tip of her tongue hotly over the tiny bud-like clitoris. She quivered back against it, screwing her smoothly rounded young buttocks in small lewd circles around and around, encouraging her tongue to worm its way up into her hotly throbbing vagina. She thrust it deep up into Cindee's warm cunt, tongue fucking her slowly at first, then faster and faster, sending waves of lewd pleasure through her belly until she suddenly jerked his head away from her and moaned.

"Stop it. Stop it, Oh God, or I'll cum all over your face!"

Sandy raised her tempo, forcing her tongue faster and faster into the quivering flesh.

Cindee began to climax violently. "Ooohhh god!" She reaches down and grabs Sandy's head with both hands as she quakes through her orgasm.

Ben reached over to Cindee and caressed her gently, looking into her eyes he says, "Cindee, Sandy and I have a secret to share with you."

Cindee, dazed from the exertion, moans, "Umm, I like secrets."

"Ben and I are lovers." Sandy chimed in.

"Lovers?" Cindee asks confused. "What do you mean?"

"For the last six months we have been living as an intimate couple, lovers." Sandy continued.

"Oh bullshit!"

"Its true, Cindee, we love one another dearly." Ben interjected.

"Oh my god! You aren't kidding, are you?" She said, now fully awake. "What about me?

Why did you lead me on? Both of you."

"Cindee, I have loved you ever since you took my cherry. But please understand that I dearly love Sandy too." Ben explained.

A long silence fell over the three friends. Several times Sandy looked to Ben for any indication on which way they should take the conversation. Finally, Sandy just took control and stated flatly, "I think we should all just be friends."

Cindee's eyes were wide as she began laughing, looking at one then the other of her friends, and said, "I think we past that stage awhile ago."

They all burst into laughter as they fell into a pile on the bed together. As the laughter subsided, Cindee looked at Sandy and asked her, "Can I watch you and Ben make love?"

Ben was flabbergasted; he had heard it all now.

Sandy just smiled and said, "Sure, if you want." And moved to Ben's crotch.

Cindee shifted uncomfortably on the bed. This was going to be the turn-on she thought it would be; in fact, it was downright erotic. Less than two feet away her best friend was slurping her brother's cock. And he loved every moment of it. Just look at him. Eyes closed, mouth half open and tongue caressing his upper lip, his knees spread wide and his fingers tangled in Sandy's hair, urging her on as she licked and nibbled his rampant prick, poking obscenely from his abdomen. He groaned audibly as she dived on to him, burying her head, swallowing his cock until her lips fetched up against his pubic hair.

Then she lifted away from him, sat back on her heels, and both of them, together, looked directly at Cindee. Ben's eyes were bright with lust, Sandy's parted lips were swollen and glistening, and they were waiting for her to say, or do, something. Like what? Cindee considered getting up and leaving. But this was her idea. Sandy's fingers circled Ben's dick, sliding loosely up and down the shaft, still wet and slippery with her saliva, and he leaned back on the bed and groaned again. Cindee thought she had to say something.

"Take off your nightgown," she told Sandy. "Take it off."

Ben leaned forward, fumbled with both hands, and tugged it free from her. She let go of his cock, long enough for him to peel the garment over her shoulders and down her arms. He dropped it on the floor, reached around her and unsnapped her bra, slipped it off and dropped it on top of the nightgown.

Suddenly, strangely for a woman who had just been shamelessly sucking her brother's cock in front of her best friend, Sandy had an attack of self-consciousness. She had been watching Cindee's face, trying to gauge her reactions, while Ben undressed her. Now she blushed, looked at the floor and covered her breasts with her hands. Somehow this little gesture of vulnerability made a difference, and Cindee felt the first stirrings of real interest in the proceedings.

"Touch her," she said to Ben.

He reached out, caressed Sandy's face with his fingertips, traced a line down either side of her throat to her cupped hands and pulled them gently away from her body. Her eyes were still fixed on the floor, and she blushed again.

"My god," thought Cindee, "she's trembling." She felt her own excitement mounting, as she looked at Ben. "Touch her," she said again.

He stroked the tops, then the sides, of Sandy's breasts, and her nipples swelled visibly as he tweaked them softly between thumb and forefinger.

Cindee shifted again in her seat, feeling her own nipples stirring and hardening. She licked her lips. "Suck her nipples," she said.

Ben hitched himself forward in the bed, slipped his hands under Sandy's armpits and raised her up on to her knees. She straightened her back, glanced at Cindee, then at the ceiling, and then closed her eyes as Ben's mouth covered her right nipple. Cindee stood up, walked behind them and ran her fingers through Ben's hair. Ben shifted his attention to Sandy's left breast and tongued its nipple, raising his arms at the same time to allow Cindee to kiss his neck. Sandy threw back her head and arched her body towards his lips.

Cindee licked Ben's left ear, and whispered: "Her panties. Take off her panties."

Ben ran a hand up the inside of Sandy's thigh, stroked lightly at her crotch, then used both hands to draw down the panties. They fell to her knees. Ben put his right hand on her bottom, slipped his left hand between her legs and fingered her cunt. She shuddered, reached out and laced her fingers behind his neck, lowered her head and looked straight into Cindee's eyes.

Ben had worked two fingers between her legs, and buried them in her cunt while his thumb rubbed rhythmically, deep into the furrow of her crotch. His mouth had returned to her right breast and he was teasing the nipple, alternately flicking it with his tongue and tugging at it gently with his teeth. Sandy was rolling her hips and making little gasping noises. Her left nipple, still wet from Ben's ministrations, was erect and the aureole stood out pinkly from the blue-veined whiteness of her breast. Once again her eyes met Cindee's, and this time there was a new look in them, something like an appeal for help.

Cindee sensed spreading warmth in her own crotch now, a creeping wetness between her legs. She reached again for Ben's cock, pumped it slowly with her left hand as she watched his fingers busying themselves in Sandy's box. Sandy took her hands from behind Ben's neck, patted his hand away from her pussy and stood up. She touched Cindee briefly and perhaps accidentally on the cheek. Her bush was carrot colored the hairs between her legs darker and matted together into curling tendrils with the moisture from her cunt.

He then slipped to his knees in front of Sandy and placed his hands on her hips. "Sit down," he said, guiding her backwards a brief distance until the backs of her legs fetched up in the air.

"Lie down," Cindee said.

Sandy spun around and lay flat on her back, her legs apart and her hands folded across her stomach. Ben shuffled on his knees around the end of the table and stationed himself between her legs. He spread the lips of her cunt with his thumbs, leaned forward and slithered his tongue into her crack. Sandy shuddered, spread her knees wider, raised her legs and placed her feet on his shoulders.

Cindee watched as he lapped his way up and down Sandy's slit. "Do it," she whispered, almost to herself.

Ben glanced up at her, watched her face as he flicked at the glistening bud of Sandy's clit with the tip of his tongue. Cindee licked her lips at him, then wet the tips of her forefingers with her tongue and caressed her tingling nipples. Ben's eyes left her face, dropped to her breasts, then followed her right hand as she slipped it down the front of her and stroked her pussy. In moments her fingers were slick and slippery with her own love juice. Ben screwed three fingers deep into Sandy's cunt and licked up and down her clitoral shaft. Sandy whimpered, and the sound somehow added to Cindee's arousal, producing a new flood of wetness which trickled through her fingers and soaked the fabric of her knickers.

She became aware that Sandy had tilted back her head and was watching her finger fucking motions. She withdrew her hand from her crotch, leaned forward and lightly fingered Sandy's swollen nipples. Then she stood up and walked around the bed, knelt behind Ben and wrapped her arms around him. He raised his head and she pushed it down again into Sandy's crotch. "Suck her more," she said. "Eat her up."

As he bent again to his task she slipped one hand between his legs and fondled his balls, grasped his still rigid cock with her other hand and pumped it slowly. Sandy began to writhe on the bed, jerking her hips, shaking her head and uttering little wordless gasps of pleasure. She slid her hands up her ribcage and began almost brutally to knead and squeeze her breasts. Suddenly she squealed, grabbed at Ben's head with both hands and ground his face hard into her pussy as she climaxed. His cock swelled more in Cindee's hand, and she gripped him tighter, pumped faster as he fought for breath.

Sandy pummeled his back with her heels, her whole body heaving convulsively, and then gave a final shudder, released her grip on his head and lay still, panting quietly. He raised his head and sat back on his heels. Cindee continued pumping for a few moments, then let go of his cock and hugged him.

"Fuck her," she said. "I want to see you fuck her now."

Ben disentangled himself and raised up. He reached forward, took hold of Sandy's hands, and pulled her into a sitting position. He helped her reposition, wrapped his arms around her, his cock digging into her stomach, and kissed her on the lips.

Cindee picked a cushion from the bed, knelt and slipped a hand under Sandy's buttocks. "Up," she said. Sandy raised her hips off the bed and Cindee arranged the cushion beneath her bottom, then turned to Ben. "Come here," she said.

He stepped forward and she laid hold of his prick, pulled him closer and took it in her mouth. He was hot and hard, but became even hotter and harder as she worked on him with lips and tongue, licking his cock from end to end and finally pulling him deep into her throat. Beside her on the bed, Sandy drew up her knees, spread them wide and toyed with her pussy as she watched. When he was thoroughly wet, Cindee urged him to a kneeling position between Sandy's legs, grasped his cock in her left hand and guided him into the copper-toned cave. She continued to hold him for the first few thrusts, feeling the disturbing warmth and softness of Sandy's pussy folding around her fingers as he pushed into her. Then she let go, and moved around to kneel on the bed behind Sandy's head.

"Give me your legs," she said.

Sandy obligingly raised her knees to her chest and Cindee leaned forward and took hold of her calves, straightened her legs and spread them high and wide, then drew them towards her. Sandy, folded almost double, moaned as Ben adjusted his position and drove himself deeper into her up thrust cunt. She raised her hands and stroked Cindee's breasts, trapping and squeezing the nipples between her fingers. Ben was panting with exertion, fucking like a machine, drawing back until he almost slipped free of the moist, clinging, sucking lips of Sandy's cunt, and then plunging into her up to the hilt.

Cindee licked her lips. There was a hot, tight feeling in her chest, she could feel the blood pounding in her ears, and her pussy ached with longing. As if by telepathy, Sandy sensed her need. She lowered her right hand and slipped it between Cindee's legs, fingered her pussy through the soaking wet opening. The sight of that increased Ben's excitement and he flung himself even harder into Sandy's cunt, his eyes fixed on the pale hand busy in the warm brown 'V' of his friend's crotch.

Cindee shuddered as Sandy's fingers found an especially sensitive spot. Then she let go of Sandy's legs and sat back on her heels. "I can't see properly," she said. "Come over on top of me."

Ben and Sandy looked blankly at her, not sure what she meant. She showed them, moving to the side and then stretching out on her back on the bed, her head beside the cushion under Sandy's buttocks.

She touched Sandy's thigh, said again: "Come over on top."

Ben pulled back and got up. Sandy lowered her legs and got up too, moved around and knelt astride Cindee's head, then leaned forward and placed a hand on either side of her hips. From between Sandy's legs, Cindee signaled Ben with her eyes. He stepped into position, sank to his knees and fitted the head of his dick once again into Sandy's cunt. Cindee watched, fascinated, as he pushed it in. She reached between the pale columns of Sandy's thighs, and fondled his balls, then stroked the tangled fuzz of Sandy's bush.

Ben settled into a regular rhythm of thrust and retreat, his wet and glistening cock pistoning steadily in and out of the pale pink folds of Sandy's pussy. At that distance, mere inches from Cindee's eyes, it looked enormous, and it made soft slurping noises with each change of direction. Ben's hands were on Sandy's hips, steadying her against his thrusting, and she uttered a little gasping squeak each time his cock reached its full depth in her cunt. Cindee raised her head and brushed her lips against Sandy's crotch. She moved her knees, spread them wide and shuddered as Cindee's sharp little tongue stabbed at her clitoris then slithered deeper into her slit and lapped at the opening of her vagina.

Moments later she was writhing in ecstasy, her pelvis jerking and quivering with the sensations produced by Cindee's confident licking and probing. Cindee grabbed for Sandy's breasts, feeling the erect nipples boring into her palms as she squeezed and caressed them. Above her, Ben stepped up the tempo of his thrusting. Cindee flung her arms around Sandy's back, hauled her shoulders off the bed and licked at the underside of Ben's driving, burning-hot cock. The tangy mushroom scent of pussy, mingled with the heady odor of sweat, filled her nostrils and Sandy's busy tongue was pushing her rapidly to the brink of orgasm.