Deep Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers

She licked furiously, gasping for breath, her tongue sliding along Ben's prick and jabbing at the entrance to Sandy's cunt. Sandy bucked her hips and sucked feverishly at Cindee's clit. Ben was panting with passion as he always did when he was about to come. He flung himself harder, harder, into Sandy's quivering body, forcing Cindee to lower her head. She flopped back to the bed, her legs twitching, her mouth open and her eyes fixed on the frenzied coupling above her.

The rhythm of Ben's fucking was breaking up. He stopped in mid-stroke, drew back jerkily until his cock almost slipped clear of Sandy's cunt, then plunged in deeper than ever, grinding himself into her, gasping and swearing, his whole body convulsing as he came in a seemingly endless series of spasms. Cindee whinnied and thrashed her head from side to side in Sandy's crotch. Ben regained control of himself; half withdrew, shoved a couple of times and then allowed his already softening tool to slip out of Sandy's cunt. It dangled briefly above Cindee's face, and a late spasm forced out a final slow gob of sperm which hung for a moment, then dropped gluey onto her cheek. Semen bubbled from Sandy's still-gaping cunt, dribbled down her slit and splashed onto Cindee's chin.

Cindee raised her head again, fixed her mouth to Sandy's pussy and sucked. They came together, Cindee fighting to keep her tongue in Sandy's gyrating pussy, her own contractions forcing a musky flood of semen and vaginal secretions onto the bed sheets. They were both on fire, their heaving bodies locked together, head to tail, driving each other deliriously to peaks of mindless ecstasy. Finally, spent and shaking, they rolled apart and lay drained and panting on the bed.

"What a moment!" Cindee said, with a laugh.

Ben laughed also; Sandy looked confused, but managed a smile.

Sandy was the first to recover. She sat up, tucked her legs beneath her, then leaned forward and kissed Cindee on the lips, tasting the strange mixture of juices, Ben's and her own. Ben touched her shoulder and she looked up, moved aside to allow him to step between them and lie down. Sandy pulled him down beside her. He slipped his arms around both girls' shoulders, and kissed them both in turn. They snuggled close and slept, exhausted, in a tangle of arms and legs.

An hour or so later, Ben woke with his cock in Cindee's mouth and Sandy licking his left nipple, and it started all over again.

csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers