Deep Throat - the Remake

Story Info
Redoing a 1970's porno.
2.4k words
3.98
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an extension of "Welcome to the Double C Resort" -

However, it was written as a stand alone. I hope you enjoy it.

*******************************

It has been two years now since Lisa and I left the porn business. We opened up the Double C Resort which has been a huge success.

Everything was going smoothly when we got a call from an old friend, Robert, who we knew from the porn business.

He said he wanted to speak to us about an offer. We told him we weren't interested but to come up to the resort anyway to see the place.

The next day Robert came up and we gave him a tour of the resort.

Then we sat down for lunch and Robert said he had a deal for Lisa.

He went on to say that his bosses wanted to do a remake of the 70's "Deep Throat" movie that starred Linda Lovelace and wanted a well known female lead. Actually, they said they insisted on getting Lisa and to make Lisa an offer she couldn't refuse.

Lisa told Robert that she wasn't interested but was very flattered. She said she was finished with that part of her life.

Robert said they have Mike Adriano, the superstar of porno movies, as the male lead. When he was told they were trying to get Lisa, he wished us luck and hoped that she would sign on because he wanted to work with her.

Robert continued and said, "Lisa, they are offering a ton of money and incentives. It would be a one shot deal. Just say yes."

Lisa looked at me and said, "Robert, tell me more."

Robert said that the movie will only be 90 minutes long, so the actual shoot won't take long. He continued by saying it could be shot at the resort if that would sway her.

The shoot would only be the two of them and include deep throat, anal and cunt fucking.

Lisa asked Robert, "How much?"

Robert took a deep breath and said, "Lisa, they are offering you $5 million plus royalties, a three month tour to promote the movie and whatever else you want."

Lisa looked at me and asked me my thoughts. I told her it was up to her.

"Robert," she said, "I want $10 million, $1 million for my husband for his inconvenience, $1million for our daughter Jessie and a walk on and a role in an upcoming high class porn movie, the shoot is to be done at the Double C and will be viewable by all the guests who are at the resort, free publicity for the Double C and all expenses paid."

Robert looked at her, then me and said that he would agree to all of that and he would have a contract prepared and brought up tomorrow for signature.

He said the shoot would be next month.

After he left, we discussed what just happened. I told her I thought she was through with that business. She said she was but couldn't pass up the offer.

She continued by saying that business will increase with all the publicity. She said the money will allow us to do a lot of things at the resort that we wanted to do.

I told her that I hoped this was the last of it. She said it was.

Over the next few weeks, we got the resort in tip top condition. We even advertised the upcoming shoot as a live shoot.

We set up the barn as the main area for the shoot and even removed s portion of a wall and installed glass for people to see in.

Robert sent up all the scenery and props that would be used, including the furniture.

By the time the day of the shoot arrived, so did Mike Adriano. I took him to one of our guest houses and then introduced him to Lisa.

Robert arrived later that day, along with the complete film crew. The crew went to the barn and got everything set up for tomorrow's shoot.

The guests were all excited and Mike signed autographs, as did Lisa. The whole place had a festive atmosphere and the guests were all elated.

That night, Robert, Mike, Jessie, Lisa and myself had a sumptuous dinner and discussed the shoot. Mike said he was looking forward to working with Lisa. Jessie mentioned that she wanted to get into porn and be a star like her mom.

We all turned in early as the shoot would begin at 8:00 in the morning.

Lisa and I got up early, showered and had breakfast. Guests were alread at the shoot site as Lisa and I walked over.

When we got there, Lisa was taken to her hair dresser and makeup person and even wardrobe. I just sat on the side and watched. At least 100 guests were waiting for the shoot to start.

After an hour or so, Lisa was brought out wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. Mike joined her wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

The director went over their spots and got them ready.

The first scenes of the movie would be:

. Mike undresses Lisa

. He gets naked

. He lays her in bed

. She starts sucking his 12" cock and then deep throats him

. She sucks his cock then slips his balls in her mouth along with his cock

. He pulls out his cock and she opens her mouth and he shoots his cum directly into her mouth

.break time...two hours

Jessie handed out copies of the scenes to all the guests.

The director called for the actors to get in place. He asked for complete silence and he yelled for Lisa and Mike to start.

We watched in silence as the two actors went into the bedroom at the same time. Mike moved over to Lisa and pulled her to him. He then started to undress her until she was naked.

He then removed his clothes and his massive cock was exposed to Lisa. She looked at his cock as it starts to swell.

He laid her on the bed and they embraced. His cock was hard and Lisa started to suck it and his balls.

He had her lie on her back with her head hanging off the edge. He then placed his cock at her mouth. He started sliding his cock down her throat. Soon his cock was completely down her throat as she sucked it.

As she continued sucking his massive cck, she was able to slip his balls into her mouth as she was now ball surfing him too.

It didn't take him long before he was ready to explode.

As he slid his cock from her throat, he told her to open her mouth. As she did, he shot stream after stream of cum directly into her mouth as he filled her mouth. We watched as she smiled and swallowed every drop of cum.

The director yells "cut" and everything stopped. The people watching exploded in applause as the first scene was completed.

The actors got dressed and were escorted to the main house to get showered and cleaned up and for an early dinner.

I congratulated Lisa and Mike on a great performance.

After they freshened up we all sat down at the dinner table and relaxed with some wine and great food.

Robert said the scene was terrfic and he thought that the next scene would be even better.

The second scene of the movie would be:

. The actors are naked in the bedroom

. They make out

. Lisa gets on all fours

. Mike lines up his cock to her asshole

. Mike gets his cock in her ass

. Mike fucks her ass

. Mike cums on her ass

. break...until tomorrow

Again, Jessie handed out copies of the scene to the guests who were buzzing about the first scene.

The director called the actors on the set. This time they were already naked.

He called for silence and for the actors to begin.

Mike and Lisa started making out. There hands roamed all over each other. Mike's cock was pressing against Lisa's stomach.

He laid her on the bed and they kissed and swapped saliva as their tongues darted in and out of their mouths.

Lisa straddled Mike's cock but he told her to get on all fours. Lisa was a sight to behold as she was on all fours with her tits hanging down and her smooth pussy in clear view from the back.

Mike lined up his huge swollen cock to her asshole. He lubed her hole up and started pushing his cock into her.

As he eased his cock in her, she was pushing back until his cock was completely inside her.

He started sliding his cock in and out her ass. Her big tits swaying back and forth with each thrust.

After several minutes, Mike said he was going to cum. He pulled out his cock and shot a load of cum all over Lisa's ass and her gaping asshole. His cum oozed down her ass and onto her thighs.

The director yelled out "cut" and all action stopped.

Jessie went over to Lisa to help her clean up. The guests roared and applauded their approval.

Lisa and Mike were brought back to the main house to get cleaned up.

When everyone freshened up, we all had some wine by the hot tub and just chatted about today and the final scene tomorrow.

Mike had an idea. He said he wanted to do the fuck scene outside. He also said that it would be great if Jessie joined him and Lisa.

We thought about it and we all thought it was a good idea, especially Jessie. We figured if it didn't work out we could go with the original script.

After some re-write of the scene, it would go like this:

. Mike and Lisa walk to the prepared spot

. He asks Jessie to join them

. They lay on the blanket with Mike in the middle

. They play together

. He watches Lisa and Jessie play

. He starts fucking one, then the other

. He cums in both their mouths

. Mother and daughter kiss and share his cum

. Scene ends

At around 9:00 a.m. we all had breakfast and the actors got ready for the final scene.

This time I handed out copies of the scene to the guests. I also made an announcement.

I called all the guests together and told them of the upcoming scene and that I needed their cooperation because the scene is being done outside. I also told them that each person here should stop by the office so they can get a free one day voucher for them to use on their next visit. I thanked them for being so cooperative.

Within the hour, the director got everyone set and yelled for the actors to start. Lisa and Mike were already naked and started on their walk to the prepared spot.

After a brief walk, the two of them found the blanket. They looked around and saw Jessie standing there. Mike asked her if she would like to join them. Without hesitation, Jessie said yes.

The three of them got on the blanket with Mike in the middle. Mike asked her name and Jessie told him. Then Jessie said, "Hi mom" to Lisa.

Mike looked puzzled. Lisa then told Mike that Jessie was her daughter. Lisa then told Mike it was ok having Jessie here and to enjoy her.

Mike smiled and gave Jessie a big kiss. He then proceeded to feel her up as Lisa watched and smiled.

Mike's cock was already hard and Jessie started playing with it. Lisa moved closer and she started kissing Jessie.

All three had their hands all over each other. Lisa was sucking Mike's cock and Jessie was sucking his balls.

The croud watched in complete silence.

Then Mike mounted Jessie as she spread her legs wide. Lisa placed Mike's cock at Jessie's slit and watched as Mike slid his huge cock into her daughters cunt.

As Mike was fucking Jessie, he was sucking Lisa's rock hard nipples.

He then pulled out his cock and mounted Lisa. Lisa spread her legs so she could accept Mike's big cock into her cunt.

Mike slipped his cock into Lisa and Jessie watched as his cock completely disappeared onto her mother's cunt.

As Mike was fucking Lisa, Jessie was licking Mike's cock as it slipped in and out of her mother's cunt.

Mike then said he was going to cum.

He told each woman to get on their knees and open their mouths. He stood in front of them, gave his cock a few jerks and shot a massive load of cum into their mouths.

When he finished cumming, Lisa and Jessie kissed and shared his cum before they swallowed it all.

The director yelled "cut" and everything stopped.

The audience erupted in applause. I went over to Lisa and Jessie to take care of them. After a few minutes we all went back to the main house with a throng of guests following.

As the actors went inside, I told everyone that the actors will be out in about two hours for pictures and autographs.

I went inside and everyone was relaxing. Robert said that everything looked fine. He asked Jessie where she learned everything. Jessie just smiled and said her mom taught her.

Robert got up and said he had to make a call.

Fifteen minutes later Robert came back with a big smile.

We asked him why he was smiling. He said he had an offer for Lisa. Lisa told him that she isn't doing another movie. Robert said that wasn't the offer.

Robert said he spoke to his boss and they want Lisa to train up and coming porn starlets. He continued by saying that Lisa could train them right here at the Double C. He went on to say that his boss would pay all expenses with the training, including any renovations and remodeling. And finally, Robert said that Lisa would be paid $5 million a year to train the girls.

I looked at Lisa and she looked at me then she told Robert, "I will do it but Jessie will be heavily involved in the training and I want her to get paid $1 million a year."

Robert said ok and the deal was finalized with some wine.

Lisa said that it looks like the Double C will be a famous place now thanks to John and Jessie.