Deep Undercover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

Dana wet a towel and washed the girl's face. She wiped the semen and vomit from her chest and thighs, and then rinsed off her pussy. When she was done, she took off her bikini and put it on the blonde.

"Go to the galley. Tell the chef you're filling in for Lydia. You're going to have to carry a tray of food around for the rest of the night, but at least you won't have to go back up to whatever hell you came from. Can you do it?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I was a waitress before I became a whore."

"Why do you do it?"

"Money, mostly. And the drugs are better."

"Alright. Give me a minute to get ready, and then get to work."

Dana opened cabinets and looked through drawers, pulling out whatever she could find and setting it on the marble counter top. She managed to locate an eyeliner, two lipsticks, and an almost empty bottle of foundation. She also found a can of hair spray and a brush. She quickly applied a coat of foundation, and then added an excessive amount of eyeliner before finishing with the lipstick. She teased her hair up and out, and then doused it with hair spray to preserve the volume. She looked in the mirror, added another coat of eyeliner, and then turned to the blonde girl.

"Time to get back to work. Remember, you're now Lydia. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now get going."

Dana opened the door, directed the blonde toward the galley, and then turned in the other direction. She strutted up to the guard stationed at the stairway. The guard didn't even flinch when the beautiful woman grabbed his crotch and whispered in his ear.

"Are they going to let you boys come up for a while?" Dana pressed her nude body against the guard's chest.

"Not likely," the guard grumbled.

"Too bad, I've been waiting all day for some real cock to show up. You feeling me?"

"Maybe next time. This party's for all the VIPs."

"I think you're a VIP," she cooed.

Dana kissed the guard on the cheek, squeezed his cock, and headed up the stairs.

* * * *

The first thing Dana noticed when her trembling hand opened the door to the main entertainment salon was the thick cloud of cigar and marijuana smoke that hung in the air and seemed to cling to every surface in the room. The lower level party guests all stepped outside to light their cigarettes, cigars, and various illegal products. The stern deck--including the Jacuzzi and the area around it--was the designated smoking area for the hundred or so people celebrating on the lower floors. The VIPs did not practice the same courtesy.

Slipping inside the salon, Dana eased along the wall in search of a surface where she could plant the listening device. Looking around the room, she was surprised to find that most of the guests and the whores were not engaged in sex. One blonde girl with tattoos covering both arms and most of her back was on her knees while a large, muscular man with a huge cock was holding her head in his hands and forcing his shaft into her throat. What a pig. Streams of drool were running out of her mouth and down her chest, while mascara-stained tears were streaking her cheeks. Despite her distress, the girl was not complaining as she did her best to accommodate the massive rod.

An older, slightly paunchy blonde-haired man was reclining on a sofa while a gorgeous, busty black woman with long braids was riding his cock. The man was pinching the girl's nipples in a savage manner. The girl responded by lifting her ass up and down at a faster rate every time he increased the pressure, and slower when the pressure dissipated. Another pig. Dana recalled the photos from her briefing and identified the man as Jackson, the club owner.

Off to the side Dana saw four boisterous men playing cards on a low wooden table surrounded by large leather recliners. The men were all naked, as were the four women entertaining them. One was kneeling on the floor blowing the dealer; the other three were seated on the men's laps.

Another twelve to fifteen men in various states of undress and the other five nude women were scattered around the room lazing on furniture, drinking, doing drugs, or shouting taunts at one another. There was a bar at the far end of the salon where two of the men were shouting and poking each other in the chest. The bartender handed the men their drinks and then they walked away laughing. Strange--I don't see anyone who resembles Davis or Crespo.

Along the back wall a row of tables held various delicacies the guests had been consuming all day. The first table contained trays of cheese, assorted breads and crackers, cut fruit, and berries. The next table held a black-hoofed Spanish ham on the bone, grilled lamb chops, various cuts of grilled beef and pork, and sausages of all types. The last table was loaded with ice sculptures carved into female bodies. The sculptures contained stone crab claws, cagier, jumbo shrimp, oysters, clams, and assorted sushi and sashimi.

Distracted by the food, Dana's growling stomach reminded her that she had not eaten since one in the afternoon. During her evening break she was so busy trying to complete her mission that she skipped dinner. At that moment the delicacies arrayed before her eyes--and stomach--were just too tempting.

Dana grabbed a piece of cheese--manchego--and ate it with a cracker. She popped a luscious, ripe strawberry into her mouth, and then moved to the next table. She grabbed a small sausage and found it a little too spicy for her liking. She sliced off a piece of the ham, and then made her way to the last table. She picked up a shrimp and then headed for the sushi.

"Have you tried the fugu?" a voice asked her.

Stunned, Dana turned around and saw a very handsome man with bronze skin and shoulder length black hair standing behind her. He was wearing only a pair of gauzy white pants that were almost transparent. His body was lean but muscular--not bad for someone who appeared to be in his mid forties. Except for the hair on his scalp, he was completely shaven. A sizeable cock and heavy balls formed a generous lump in his crotch. Looking at him, Dana felt her face flush as goose pimples erupted on her arms. She knew without looking that her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers.

"The what?" she managed to ask after a long pause.

"The fugu--Japanese puffer fish. Properly prepared, it's the best tasting fish in any ocean."

"And if prepared improperly?" Dana asked.

"It's poisonous. Literally. There's no known antidote."

"Why would anyone eat it then?"

"Like many things in life, with great risk comes great reward. Are you a risk taker ...? I'm sorry, I'm afraid I didn't catch your name."

"Lydia. I'm Lydia. Lydia Zapata. And no, I'm not a risk taker."

"That's funny. You impress me as someone who takes great risks, and who is accustomed to earning tremendous rewards, Lydia Zapata."

"You must have me confused with someone else."

"Perhaps. You know, it's funny, I don't remember seeing you here all day."

Dana's heart almost stopped. Her first instinct was to lie, but she did not have time to compose a convincing story.

"One of the other girls got sick. I was sent up here to take her place."

"That's unfortunate. I hope the poor girl isn't suffering too badly. But in a way, I'm glad to hear that. I don't know how I could have missed seeing someone of your exotic beauty. I thought either my eyes were going bad or my memory was failing. I can't tell you what a relief it is to know that there is a perfectly logical explanation for your presence. Here. Now."

The man leaned forward and put his arm around Dana, pulling her body against his naked torso. He bent down and touched his lips to hers. Dana's dry mouth opened instinctively. She felt his tongue flicker against her lips. She opened her mouth wider and accepted the stranger's probing. Her knees went weak for a second, her face flushed, and she felt her pussy becoming moist. The stranger slid his hand to her butt cheek and squeezed before breaking the kiss.

"I-I think I'll try the fugu," she said in a gasping voice.

"You won't be disappointed, I promise you."

The man used a pair of chopsticks to pick up a slice of the raw fish. He held it to Dana's mouth. She looked at the delicate filet, looked into his liquid brown eyes, and looked back at the fish. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The man set the sliced fish on her tongue and withdrew the chopsticks. Dana closed her mouth as an explosion of flavor danced on her palate. She savored the taste for a second, and then chewed and swallowed.

"Wow," she blurted. "That was amazing. That's better than sex."

"That all depends," the man responded with a grin.

"Depends on what?"

"Not what--whom. It all depends upon with whom one is having sex. I'm sure that sex with you will be better than any food one could possibly consume."

Dana's face froze. She recalled that she was an almost-cop posing as a prostitute on a boat filled with dangerous drug dealers. She was no longer gliding under the radar. Her false bravado got her into this mess. She didn't have a clue how she was going to get out of it.

"You're too kind," Dana stammered. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

"Oh, Lydia," the man smiled, "there are so many places I want to go with you."

"We'll visit all of those places, Señor. Do you mind if I try a little more of the fugu, first?"

"Eat as much as you like, beautiful lady. When you've finished, get yourself a drink and then come join me."

"I'll just be a moment, I promise."

"Don't keep me waiting too long. You've whetted my appetite."

The man flashed a wolfish grin before turning and walking away.

Dana reached for another piece of fugu, but her fear rendered the fish tasteless. She stopped at the bar and asked the bartender for a shot of tequila. She drained the glass as soon as he set it on the black granite counter. She asked for second shot and then a third. By that time the first shot had reached her brain and she decided she had stalled long enough. She set the glass down and scanned the room for her suitor.

It only took a second to find him. He was seated on a long leather sofa with a stunning brunette seated to his left. The woman was nuzzling his neck while he drank from a large brandy snifter. The man lowered his glass and fixed his gaze on Dana. I'm being summoned.

Dana sauntered over to the sofa. The man whistled his approval as he patted the space to his right. The golden-skinned brunette did not even look up as Dana sat on the sofa. Dana saw her legs fidget for a second, and then noticed that the man's left hand was buried in her crotch.

"Lydia! What a surprise!"

"Are you busy?" Dana asked. "I can come back."

"Not at all." The man removed his hand from the brunette. "Please, sit with me."

"Lydia, have you met ..." The man turned to the brunette. "What's your name again?"

"Yazmin," the brunette answered.

"Yazmin? Of course. Lydia, have you met Yazmin?"

"Um, no."

"Lydia, Yazmin. Yazmin, Lydia."

"Uh, hello," Lydia said.

Yazmin rolled her head and looked up. Despite displaying bleary, bloodshot eyes, Dana could see that she was a smoldering beauty with a mop of jet black hair, skin several shades darker than her own, long, shapely legs, and an ample bosom.

"Hello, Lydia," Yazmin purred. "Are you going to play with us?"

"I have a little bit of business to attend to at the moment," the man interrupted. "Why don't the two of you get acquainted until I get back?"

"Uh, sure," "Lydia answered. "Take your time."

"I'll only be a minute. Yazmin will see that you're comfortable until I get back."

The man stood up, picked up his glass, and stepped away.

Yazmin looked at Dana and smiled.

"You're hot," Yazmin slurred.

"You're wasted," Dana answered.

"Kiss me." Yazmin leaned into Dana. Dana pulled back, but Yazmin fell into her. "Stop moving," she mumbled.

"I think you need to sober up a little," Dana said as she tried to peel Yazmin off her.

"You know what I think? I think you've never been with a girl before."

"I think I'm not going to have this conversation with you right now. We'll talk about that when you're sober."

"Are you trying to get us both killed?" Yazmin whispered. "He wants to see us together."

Dana realized she was in way too far over her head. The simple operation that was reviewed in her boyfriend's apartment had blown up; she had no choice but to ride out the explosion--and hope that she survived the shockwave. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and leaned into Yazmin.

Yazmin brushed her mouth against Dana's protruding lower lip. Dana stiffened upon the contact, but returned the kiss after a brief hesitation.

"This really is your first time, isn't it?" Yazmin asked.

"Yes," Dana answered. Her body was trembling and her upper lip was quivering.

"Just follow my lead," Yazmin whispered in her ear while stroking her arm. "I'll take care of you. Trust me."

Realizing that she had no choice but to play along, Dana backed up and looked into Yazmin's big brown eyes. She wasn't sure if she could trust her or how much genuine help she could provide, but a quick review of her situation convinced her that one weak ally was still better than none at all.

"OK," she whispered. "Let's do it."

Yazmin smiled and slid her body closer to Dana, pushing her backward into the sofa. Dana shifted to her right, easing her neck and back into the soft leather cushions and shifting her hips toward Yazmin. The busty, raven-haired woman took the lead, crawling over Dana and planting her hands in the cushions on either side of Dana. Her full breasts were hanging like ripe fruits, her thick nipples brushing against the rigid pebbles capping Dana's firm, champagne coupe mounds. Yazmin looked into Dana's eyes, but Dana turned her eyes to the side. Yazmin lowered her lips to Dana's, commencing a long, lingering kiss that everyone in the room noticed.

Dana stiffened at the contact, but with her head and body pressed into the cushions, there was nowhere for her to retreat. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, parting her lips to receive Yazmin's probing tongue. The kiss wasn't really that bad, she grudgingly admitted; in fact, it was better than all but a few times that any man had ever kissed her. She forced herself to extend her tongue, but pulled it back at the first contact with Yazmin's teeth. Yazmin backed up and brushed Dana's auburn hair from her forehead, kissed her on both cheeks, and then nuzzled Dana's neck.

The contact of Yazmin's lips on Dana's neck sent a spark to the pleasure centers in her brain. A small moan formed in throat and escaped her open lips. Yazmin caressed Dana's arms, and then the sides of her body. Between the alcohol and the beautiful woman's advances, Dana's mind was floating. Unsure of what to do or how to proceed, Dana wrapped her arms around the other woman's back and returned the caresses.

Yazmin sucked on Dana's neck until she elicited another moan from her, and then closed her teeth to take a gentle bite of her flesh. Dana gasped, but continued stroking Yazmin's back.

"I'm going to make you cum like no man ever has," she whispered in the space just below Dana's ear.

"Do it," Dana replied.

Yazmin left a trail of kisses down Dana's neck and chest. When she reached her breasts, Yazmin closed her lips and sucked a hard nipple into her mouth. Dana stiffened at the contact.

"Relax, honey," Yazmin cooed. "You have to trust me."

"I'm trying."

"Don't try so hard. Just let it happen."

"OK."

Yazmin alternated her attention from one breast to the other. She sucked and kissed, tasting and teasing the hard little nuggets as she eased her body between Dana's legs. Dana stiffened for a second before opening her thighs and allowing the darker woman to settle into place. With her breasts grazing Dana's stomach and her hips holding Dana's knees apart, Yazmin left a trail of kisses from her nipple to her naval.

"Oh," Dana gasped.

Yazmin paused for a second before resuming her southbound journey. By the time her lips reached Dana's bikini line, Yazmin was kneeling on the floor and pulling Dana to the edge of the sofa. Yazmin pushed open Dana's thighs and kissed all over her hairless mound.

"Oh my god," Dana gasped. "This is really happening."

Dana placed the palm of one hand on her heart and gripped a sofa cushion with the other. She squeezed her eyes shut and tilted her head backward. Her breath came in short, quick gasps.

"Trust me, honey. I know what I'm doing."

"I do," Dana hissed between clenched teeth. "I do ... trust you."

Yazmin placed the tip of her tongue on Dana's nether lips and licked downward. She removed her mouth and kissed the inside of Dana's trembling thighs. She kissed her opening, tasting the juices that had collected between her pink lips. Yazmin flattened her tongue and licked between the soft folds of tender flesh. She avoided the nub at the top of the slit, concentrating instead on the glistening petals of Dana's tingling flower.

"Oh," Dana squeaked. "That's ... nice."

Yazmin licked her like no man had ever done. Her touch was delicate and precise. It was almost as though she had a map diagraming the location of every nerve ending. Her lips were like warm velvet and her tongue carried electrical current that excited the flesh in ways Dana never felt before. Every contact of Yazmin's mouth aroused another part of Dana's pussy.

Dana knew a climax was near, but Yazmin's light touch and deliberate pace kept the orgasm at bay. She had never been more aroused, yet she knew she had a long way to go to reach the pinnacle. Yazmin played her body like a virtuoso musician, teasing the melody up ever higher octaves. Dana didn't know how she wasn't cumming already. Her orgasm had become a moving target.

Floating on a cloud of pleasure, Dana didn't notice Yazmin's finger probing her asshole. All she felt was another pleasant tingling sensation that bumped her up another level of ecstacy. Yazmin's finger circled her sphincter several times without penetrating, and then withdrew. A second later two fingers penetrated her juicy slit, causing Dana to nearly jump off the couch.

"Hey, what's this?" Yazmin said.

Yazmin withdrew her fingers, pulling the second plastic capsule out of Dana's vagina.

Dana froze. Her heart raced and her pulse quickened. She looked around to her left and right, searching for a door.

"You are a naughty girl!" Yazmin teased. "When did you slip this little bullet vibe inside yourself?"

"Um, this afternoon. Right before the guests started arriving."

"It's not doing anything. How does it work?"

"Give me that."

Dana lunged for the capsule, pulling it from Yazmin's grasp.

"The battery's dead," Dana lied. "Oh well, the guy at the sex shop said it was disposable. I should have brought another one."

"Or spent a few more dollars on a better quality model," Yazmin sneered.

Her heart pounding, Dana stuffed the capsule in the sofa. She pushed it as deep into the crevice between the armrest and the bench as she could reach.

"Now let's get back to business," Dana said as she laid back and pulled Yazmin toward her.

Yazmin pushed Dana's knees back into her chest, opening her crotch for a full-fledged assault. She attached her mouth to Dana's pussy and sucked.

"Uhm." Dana's grunt was barely audible.

"Let yourself go," Yazmin urged. "Just relax and let yourself go. I'll take care of you."

"Mmm. That sounds good."

Yazmin licked and sucked Dana's pussy lips, swallowing all her sweet juices as though they were water in the desert. Dana's face got hot as she pinched her nipple and squeezed the sofa cushion. She didn't know how much longer she could maintain this balance on the precipice of her orgasm, but she knew what she needed to get off of it.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers