Deep Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly those fantasties are interrupted when the phone rings. "Excuse me," Alex sets his wine down and picks up the cordless phone, "Yes. Patch him through." He motions that he has to leave the room, and I'm left alone with amazing wine in front of a roaring fire.

I watch the sun setting through the trees, a heavy mist enveloping the forest. Alex has been gone for quite some time.I love this time of day. I almost don't even want to leave this- what the fuck am I saying!? I've been kidnapped! This isn't a romantic retreat!

My inner monologue is interrupted by a loud beeping. I put down my wine and rush to the oven, grab a pair of mitts and pull out the lamb and carrots. It smells heavenly. As I'm putting it on the counter I'm startled to hear Alex right behind me, "Thank you, Madison. My sincere apologies for keeping you waiting. Please let me take care of all this. If you could just grab some plates, utensils and the bottle of wine? I thought we could 'picnic' in front of the fireplace?"

"How romantic, Alex. Are you trying to seduce me?"

"One can dream," he smirks as he cuts the lamb and places everything neatly on serving dishes. I take everything and place it on the silk rug a few feet in front of the fire.It's so nice and toasty!It's almost completely dark outside, the outlines of the nearest tree trunks barely visible. Alex joins me with the bowl of steaming carrots and the heavenly smelling lamb. He pours more wine and sits across from me. He picks up a remote off the table and pushes a button, dimming the overhead lighting.

I watch the flames dance in Alex's eyes, as he stares into mine like he's looking into my soul. "Come. We can't let the food get cold," he picks up my plate and gently serves me.

"Everything smells heavenly, Alex. Handsome, sexy, deadly and a good cook. None of this was in your file," I tease. He smiles and blushes slightly as he serves himself some of the delicious meal that he's prepared.

We eat slowly, chatting about the design of the house, the history of the land it's on, the artwork scattered throughout that he'd like to show me. I don't think I've ever had such a great date.This isn't a date.

I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't some enchanting love story.But it feels that way.

As I take my last bite, Alex picks up the remote and turns on music. A voice faintly floods the room, the lyrics classic, beautiful and cheesy all at once. I can't help but give him a raised eyebrow, "Really?"

"What? It's cheesy, but quite perfect, don't you think? This masked man takes her away, keeping her to himself in the bowls of the opera house, hoping to woo her into submission..." a devlish smile crosses his face, almost playful.

"Submission? I think perhaps that wasn't his intention."

"Well, again, semantics and setting."

He stands, holding his hand out to me. I take it, as he gently lifts me up, leading me to the wood floor in front of the fireplace. With a dramatic sweep of the song, he spins me around and we find ourselves laughing like adolescents, forgetting ourselves momentarily. The music slows and he pulls me closer, staring into my eyes. It seems as if hours pass, although only moments of the song have gone by, as Alex leans in and puts his lips to mine.

He kisses me softly a few times, his eyes not leaving mine. He pulls away but continues to stare into me without even blinking. A look of hunger takes over his face, as hie is suddenly parting my lips aggressively and probing my mouth with his tongue, sliding it suggestively in and out. I don't even feel like I'm breathing on my own. He's kissing me so deeply, so intensely that I feel like we're sharing oxygen, our lungs are one.

His hands find their way down my back and over my ass. I grip his shoulder tightly with my left hand, my right finding its way to his rock hard chest. As he continues his oral assault, I can feel him leading me backward, toward the hearth. I can feel the warmth of the flames at my feet, fueling this fire that's building up within me.

In one swift move, he turns me around, facing the white of the wall and pins my arms to the wall above the fireplace. With his left hand, he tightly grasps my left wrist, holding it in place. "Don't move your right hand from this wall," he commands. His right hands finds its way to my neck, brushing my scarlet locks aside as he gently runs his tongue over the apex of my shoulder.

I can feel his erection on the small of my back, pressing against me as if trying to find a way inside. Despite my lust and desire to have him in my cunt, all I can think about is his cock filling my mouth, pushing against the back of my throat.I want to taste him so badly.

As I'm lost in a cloud of arousal, feeling intoxicated by it, as his hand finds its way to the bottom of my top. He gently glides under, exploring the soft skin of my toned stomach, working his way slowly up. He reaches the cool silk of the pink bra.The bra he bought for me.He caresses my soft, plush breast. The feel of his strong hand through the smooth silk heightens the sense that he is invading me.

Very suddenly, he pinches my nipple through the bra, hard. It takes me by such surprise that I can't even make a sound. All I can do is let out a heavy breath of ecstacy. Nobody has ever pinched my nipple before. The pain...so exquisite!

I feel his hot breath on my ear, "Mmmm. Good girl."That voice!It's the voice from last night, that voice that escaped his mouth just after I'd come, that voice that says I am his and only his to do with what he desires, that voice that is so deep and animalistic that I'm reminded of my sexuality and feminism.

Still not removing his left hand from my left wrist, he slides his right downward. I instinctually move my right hand to stop him, which he intercepts immediately. "I think we can put this to better use," he says, as he pulls my hand behind me and presses my palm against his bulging head. Despite the layers of fabric trying to stop me, I wrap my fingers around his cock.It's so thick and hard.I feel his breath quicken against my ear.

I tense with anticipation as he reaches the tops of my jeans. "Relax, baby," he says, unbottoning the top button and slowly sliding down the zipper.Oh please...faster! I need you to touch me!His hand finds its way over the top of my silk panties. "You're soaked," he says, half breathlessly.

"Yes," is all I can muster the strengh to say as he runs circles over the silk, knowing exactly the spot he's teasing. My breathing quickens. It's been so long since someone has touched me there.

I feel the leather of his belt as my hand finds its way to the top of his pants. As I reach in and wrap my fingers against the warm throbbing skin of his cock, his finger presses harder onto my clit. I start stroking him with every bit of strength I can spare. I'm getting closer and closer, as he presses harder and harder and circles faster.

With barely any breath, but still in that commanding voice he utters, "Did you touch yourself today, Madison?"

I can barely think, "I-I-"

Despite the obvious distraction, his words get more authoratative, "Isaid, did you touch yourself today, Madison?"

"I started to," I can barely stammer out the words without breath, "But I stopped because I remembered-"

He pushes his finger even harder against my button, "You disobeyed me, Madison. Do you think you should be punished?"

"I...don't...know," I'm so close I can barely speak.

Suddenly he releases my left wrist and pulls my hand from his pants, while simultaneously pulling his hand from mine. He turns me around, his face inches from mine, his breath quick and heavy. He doesn't look angry, but he looks intense, "Your punishment is that you're not allowed to come tonight."

I feel as if my jaw just hit the floor. I've never been tempted to beg, but so help me I might! I won't give him the satisfaction.But please!Before I can even think about uttering another word, his lips are on mine, his tongue delving into my open mouth. Within seconds, he's stopped and is staring into my eyes, "I think we should sleep. I'll show you to the guest room."

Already my defiance on the terrace earlier is betraying me. Not only do I not get to come, I can't even feel the warmth of his body next to me tonight. I nod, a bit sorrowfully.I was so close!I close my eyes and take a deep breath to make the pain of the near-orgasm go away. Alex's stern face forms a smile.He knows exactly what he's doing to me.He glances at his watch, "I realize it's only 9:15, but I'm a bit jet-lagged. You?" It's as if none of the past however-many-minutes just occurred. "I am, actually," I manage to pretend I'm not bothered by the sudden mood shift.

"We can leave these. The house keeper will be in early tomorrow, "Alex motions to our picnic, "Come this way, though I'm sure you've already explored every inch of the house. That is, every inch you could find." He grabs my hand and gently leads me up the steps and toward the foyer. I've not even had a chance to do up my jeans. He leads me to the wing on the opposite side of the terrace and down the hall to the guest suite.

I glanced this way earlier, but didn't bother to look further to see what an incredibly room this is. Another modern, four poster bed looks out a wall of glass to the forest in the same direction as the master bedroom. Looking out onto the view is a large Danish modern chair with an ottoman. Behind the bed, to the left of the door is a walk in closet that leads into yet another huge bathroom with a deep tub and a shower with a full height window.

"It's lovely," I try not to sound disappointed.But it's not your bed.

"I'm glad you like it. I'll have your things relocated tomorrow after you've woken. I'll be around in the morning, and I'll have Helga make you whatever you'd like for breakfast," he's all business, as if his hand wasn't just spelunking within my jeans.

"You needn't trouble her. I can make my own breakfast."

"It's really no trouble," his eyes follow me suspiciously as I make my way to the bed.Two can play at this game.Looking away from him and towards the view, I pull down my jeans and bend over slowly as I slide them down my legs. I can feel his eyes on me, but I don't dare look in his direction. Still bent over, I yank one leg off at a time and toss them aside.

I sit on the edge of the bed, lean back and glare at him, challenging him to dare leave this room without finishing what he started. He walks slowly toward me, his eyes glowing in the dimly lit room like a cat's, unwavering, his erection still very visible and pointing to what I know he wants. With his bare foot, he kicks my legs apart and steps between them.

I knew he couldn't resist me. No man can.He leans over and kisses my lips gently. My pulse and breth immediately quicken. "Madison," he says, again in that voice.

"Yes, Alex?" I utter a whisper.

He kisses me deep and hard. "Don't you dare fucking touch yourself tonight, or so help me," with that he stands, walks toward the door and exits the room, as I'm left on the bed, my legs spread like a whore and the taste of spices on my lips.

12