Deep Undercover Ch. 06

Story Info
Madison gets a peek at the truth...but it may cost her.
4.9k words
4.74
21.6k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick up my glass and sip, fake-laughing to keep up the charade of unawareness. "Where?" I ask through my teeth.

Alex smiles back, "At our 4:00. I counted three. They're armed."

The agency! They've sent a team to recover me!

Before I can even process this thought Alex says, "I don't know who they're with. They're not mine. They're not yours."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Kiss me."

"What? Madison, I don't think now is the time-"

"Just kiss me. Roll me onto my back, kiss the left side of my neck so that I can turn my head in that direction and take a look."

"Clever girl," he takes my glass and slinks toward me, his lips finding mine. Cradling the back of my head, he lays me down on the blanket and kisses me sensuously. I wrap my arms around his neck, as he moves over to nibble my left ear and then down to my neck. As he does, I turn my head. Not closing my eyes completely, I scan the trees quickly.

I see them. One. Two. Three. They armed. Heavily. They're not from the agency. I see one of the men light a cigarette. The sun reflects off of the gold filter. The rest of the cigarette is dark. Sobranies. He's missing the ends of his middle, ring and pinky fingers.

I smile and whisper into Alex's ear, trying to look as if I'm moaning rather than talking, "Igor Zuyev. Russian. He's not here to join us for wine and cheese. He's here to kill us both."

Alex's mouth moves back up my ear, as his hand moves down over my breast, "We have to get back to the bike. My gun is there."

"You only have one?"

"I wasn't expecting to run into anybody out here. I'm going to act as if you've angered me and pull you to the bike. It'll catch them off-guard."

I haven't removed my eyes from them. They're just watching us. Fuckers are probably getting off on it. I nod, as Alex sits up and says, "What!? How dare you, you little slut!? Get up!" He yanks me up by my arm, much less roughly than he made it appear. "Let's go! Now!"

Kicking over the wine glasses, he pulls me toward the bike. I don't even glance over to see what Igor and his men are doing. I don't want to give away that we're onto them. We march quickly through the woods, as Alex whispers to me, "The gun is in the storage compartment. I'll grab it and climb on behind you."

"I think I should take the gun. I know Igor. This isn't the first time he's tried to kill me," I argue.

"If you sit on the back, you could get hit."

"So could you."

"I'd rather I am hit than you, Madison. Any day."

"That's sweet, but trust me. I've got this."

"How can I argue with you?" I can hear rather than see the smirk on his face.

We get to the bike and I go straight for the gun.

"Going somewhere?" I hear a deep voice with a Russian accent behind us. I turn to find Igor leaning against a tree trunk. Cocky fucker.

"Actually, yes, Igor. We would invite you, but then I'd have to kill you," I lock eyes with him, daring him.

He laughs heartily, flicking his cigarette away. "кра́сный, please," he pulls out a huge hunting knife. "If you come willingly, I'll kill your companion first so that he doesn't have to listen to your screams."

"I hate to disappoint you, but Alexander loves to hear me scream." I see this made them uncomfortable. They all look at Alex, and then at each other. They know the name as well as I did a few days ago .

Alex smiles. Without warning, he pulls a knife from the back of his pants and throws it at one of Igor's men. It goes right between his eyes. Without a sound, he falls to the ground, dead. Fuck.

Alex jumps on the bike and turns the ignition, "Get on, Madison!" With the gun in my hand, I jump on. As we pull away, Igor and his cohort start running after us, opening fire. Not wanting to waste ammo, I resist the urge to fire back.

Alex shouts over the sound of the engine as we roar down the dirt road, "There might be more of them! I'm heading for the house and my guards!" Alex's killer instinct and precision with a knife, the fear his very name instilled in our would-be murderers, the vibration still rippling through the plug and into my body...I'm so turned on right now.

I hear motors behind us. Out of the trees, two dirt bikes come flying and land on the road behind us. "Alex, they're behind us!" I yell.

Alex checks his mirrors and, without a word, gives the engine more gas. I draw the gun and aim carefully, waiting for the perfect moment to fire. I squeeze the trigger. FUCK! We hit a rock and my bullet goes soaring into the trees.

I take aim again. I won't miss this time. They swerve back and forth, trying to avoid being targeted. One of them draws a gun and fires. Alex, who's observing in the mirror, swerves quickly. The rider is caught off guard, having missed us. I take the opportunity, take aim and fire. I watch the glass of his helmet smash as I hit him perfectly. He falls with the bike.

One to go. It has to be Igor. "Hold on!" Alex shouts. I grip Alex, gun in hand, as we lean hard into the left turn. We're back on the paved road. "Take him out, Madison!" he orders.

I draw the gun. I want this to hurt. It's personal. I aim for the tire. Igor pulls out a gun and fires, not aiming. I feel a sharp sting on my left forearm, as I scream out in pain, "Ahhh!" Alex tries to turn to look at me, "What's wrong!? Madison, what's wrong!?"

"Nothing. Don't stop. I'm okay!" I shout.

Gripping Alex as tightly as I can with my left arm, I lift my right and aim carefully. Igor throws off his helmet and smiles at me, pulling his gun up again. I smile back, my own way of saying 'Fuck you,' and I squeeze the trigger. I hold my breath as the bullet sails through the air, waiting to see if my shot is good enough. Within a half a heartbeat, Igor's bike jerks sideways and flips him forward, as my bullet rips through his front tire. I watch as he goes tumbling over the cliffside.

"Got him," I shout to Alex.

"Good girl. Well done!" he shouts back. I put the safety on and push the gun into the waist of my skirt, pulling the jacket over it. I wrap my right arm around Alex and hold on tightly. My left isn't gripping so well any more. I look over at my left arm. There's a hole in the leather jacket just below my shoulder. I can see traces of blood where it tore.

I take a deep breath. It doesn't look so bad. "Alex," I calmly shout over the engine, "I don't want to alarm you, but I've been hit."

"What!? Hold on!" There is panic in his voice as he accelerates much faster than we should be going on this road. In less than ten minutes we're at his driveway, zooming up the gravel road. He screeches the bike to a halt at the bottom of the front steps as his guards come rushing over.

"Get men all around the house. We've had some resistance out in the woods. Madison's hit. I don't want anybody penetrating the boundary. If you see anyone I want to know immediately!" he yells at Ted in Swedish, who nods and starts shouting orders to the other guards.

Without a word, Alex lifts me off of the bike and into his arms, running up the steps to the house. He kicks the front door open and then shut behind us and rushes me to the kitchen island. He sets me on the counter and rips off his jacket. The stone is cold on my bare ass.

"It's going to be ok, Madison," he says calmly, ripping off his jacket and pushing up his sleeves.

"I know," I smile at him, letting him know that I'm not scared.

He smiles back, attempting to put me at ease, and unzips my jacket, pushing it slowly from my shoulders. He slides the right arm off first then carefully moves the left to reveal the wound, trying not to agitate it. He sighs with relief, "It's just a graze. No need to call the doctor. Let me get the first aid kit." I nod and smile. My first bullet wound and it was only a graze, but fuck it still hurts.

Alex rushes away and returns within moments, carrying the first aid kit. Without a word he goes to work cleaning the wound and wrapping it carefully with a bandage. I wince as the fabric rubs against the laceration. With a look of concern in his eyes, Alex says, "I'll be right back."

He heads upstairs and returns with a pill bottle. He fills up a glass with water and hands it to me with a small, white capsule, "Take this. For the pain."

I don't even ask what it is. I take the pill and swallow it with a gulp of water. "Thank you," I say, handing him the glass.

"I love that you trust me," he says with a sincere look in his eyes.

"Of course I do. Look at the things I've let you do to me."

"And you'd let me go much further, wouldn't you?"

"I told you. I'm yours. Yours to do with whatever you wish."

Smiling he starts unbuttoning my blouse and pushes it gently off my shoulders, carefully navigating around the bandage. He throws it across the floor. Reaching around and placing his hands on my ass, he slides me forward on the counter so that my knees are on either side of his waist. He unhooks my bra and tosses it in the direction of the shirt.

I'm breathing heavily, "Kiss me. Please."

His lips meet mine, and he probes my mouth gently with his tongue. Meeting his with mine, we begin an oral dance of lust. I could kiss him forever. He pulls away, closes his eyes, leaning his forehead on mine, and breathes in deeply.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I thought...when I heard you scream-" he starts.

"Shhh. I'm fine."

"I know, but I shouldn't have let you take that risk."

"Alex, I'm an agent. This is what I live for. You, of all people, should know that."

"I do. Of course I do. But I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Alex, stop. We're both fine," the effects of the pill are starting to hit me, making me feel a bit drowsy and slightly dizzy. But the pain is dissipating. In fact, any discomfort is gradually fading away.

"I don't know for how long. How the fuck did they find us?" Alex is visibly angry, "I'm not letting them hurt you again. Those bastards-"

I cut him off, my lips drinking in his. We ravage each other's mouths, Alex's right hand running down and squeezing my right breast, his left under my ass, lifting me by pressing against the plug. He stops for a moment and smiles, "I'd nearly forgotten you had this in. We need to get it out of you."

I'm a little disappointed. I've grown to enjoy the feeling of silicone filling my ass. "Oh. Ok," I start to slide off the counter, but Alex is in my way.

"Not yet. Lie down," he demands.

I comply, leaning back onto my elbows. A shock of pain runs through my left arm, and I try to shift my weight to ease it. Alex puts his hands under my ass, lifting me so that he can unzip my skirt. He slides it off, lets it fall to the floor and kicks it aside.

Alex's eyes scan my naked, displayed body. I watch him as he lowers his head, his icy eyes penetrating mine. His lips are on my stomach below my belly button, trailing kisses down to my wanting sex. My breath catches in anticipation as he reaches my now throbbing clit.

Running his tongue in circles, he sets to work trying to make me come. Oh fuck. Effortlessly, he slides in his middle and index finger, hooking them in such a way as to massage my so-rarely-accosted g-spot. Once again I'm filled up.

I close my eyes, savoring the pleasure. Using his thumb, Alex starts to press against the plug in a rhythm that coincides with his penetrating fingertips. I could lie here forever, letting him do whatever he wants with me. He continues to circle his tongue, slowly and gently, taking his time pleasuring me.

I moan gently, saying his name, "Alex." I look down at him, his eyes meeting mine. He loves me watching him do this to me. He stops momentarily to say, "Close your eyes and relax, baby. Let it take you away." I do as he says. I can barely keep my eyes open anyway. He's relentless, circling and circling, in and out, pressing. I pointlessly try to grip something, anything, but all I can feel is the flat, smooth countertop under my fingertips. I decide to let my hands relax and just slip away into euphoria.

This goes on for what feels like hours of nonstop pleasure. He must be getting tired. His rhythm accelerates periodically, slowly building me toward release. In and out. Circling. Over and over.

Finally it's all too much. He's not even trying, but I can feel my orgasm starting to build. In my weakened state I'm powerless to stop it. I resign myself to it and let it take over every inch of my body. I reach my right hand down and take as much of his hair as I can into my fist as I scream out, "Alex! I'm coming!" He doesn't stop. Pleasure quakes through my body from my head, rippling its way down to my toes. I shake as I come in one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

He still doesn't stop, allowing me to enjoy every moment, every sensation. Eventually, as I'm trembling and start to come down, he lifts his head. "Feel better?" he smiles, a trace of concern on his face.

I can barely speak, "Absolutely...incredible." I don't feel like I'm forming real words.

Alex smiles, "Good."

Struggling to put together a coherent sentence, I have to ask, "What did you give me?"

"Vicodin. For the pain. Are you feeling tired?"

"Very."

"Any pain?"

"Not really. A bit of soreness, but not pain like before."

"Good. Now, let's get you upstairs and get this out of you," he pokes playfully at the plug.

I smile and nod. Alex wraps his arms around me and once again lifts me up, carrying me toward the stairs.

"Alex, I can...walk.." I struggle to say.

"It's ok. I've got you," he assures me.

I resign my protests instantly, too out-of-it to argue. I feel like I blink once and he's laying me gently onto the bed, helping me get into position on my knees.

"Lean over, Madison. I have to remove the plug," he says gently.

Struggling, but with his help, I do as he says. "Now, this is going to feel a bit weird," he cautions. Gently, he slowly wriggles the plug out of me. It feels like a pop as it reaches the widest part then slides out as if on autopilot. I feel empty again.

"Lie down, baby. I'll be right back," he says, disappearing into the bathroom. I hear the faucet running for a few minutes, as Alex cleans the toy. I'm fading quickly. I can't keep my eyes open. I'm-

Hours later, I wake in a panic, my arm is throbbing with pain. It's dark but I can make out Alex's silhouette sitting up next to me, his back against the headboard. "Pain?" he asks.

"Yeah. A little," I try to downplay it.

"Here. Take these."

"What are they? I don't want to pass out again."

"Just ibuprofen. You shouldn't have any more Vicodin right now. We both need to be...alert." He hands me the pills with a glass of water and then picks up the remote control and turns on the lights, dim but enough that I can see more detail. Alex has a gun resting in his lap.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Just a feeling..." he trails off, staring out the window.

The phone rings and Alex jumps to grab it. Speaking in Swedish he says, "Yes? Where? I'm on my way."

He looks over at me, uneasily. "I have to go check out some things at the boundaries of the property. Are you ok?"

I smile assuringly, "I'm fine. Go do what you need to."

"I'll return as quickly as I can."

I nod and smile, as he leans over and wraps his hand around my chin. He kisses me intensely and looks into my eyes. Without a word he's up and marching from the room. I hear him bound down the stairs, the front door slamming behind him as he heads outside. I'm all alone.

I'm getting into that room. I head into the closet and find an emerald green silk robe to slip on over my naked body. Then I head into the bathroom and rummage through the drawer, grabbing a few more hair pins.

I can't waste any time. I creep quietly down the stairs, checking all around to make sure that I am indeed alone in the house. I don't see or hear anyone around, so I head into the library and open the secret door, closing it behind me.

Moonlight refracts through the water of the pool, creating a play of light and shadow on the lower level floor. I slink down the hall to the locked door and drop to my knees, pulling out my hair pins and going to work on the lock. This one's not as easy to pick as the other was.

It takes at least fifteen minutes before I feel it start to give in. Almost. A few moments longer and I feel it click. I stand and take a deep breath, turning the lever and pushing open the door. It's completely black inside, but the automatic lights come on as I walk inside, closing the door behind me.

The walls are covered with maps and photos. Reports are spread out all over every desk surface in the room. The far wall catches my attention. Apprehensively, I approach it, my eyes widening at what I see. The entire wall, every inch of it, is covered with pictures of...me.

What!? There are photos of me dining with other informants, running in the park, shopping, even ice skating in the winter. Every moment of my typical life is captured in these images. He's been watching me for at least a year. I can't believe it.

My eyes catch a stack of papers with a photo on the desk below. Richard. I lift the photo and read through the notes, whispering them aloud, "Alias William Atherton, Alias Joshua Raeburn, Alias Fulton Browning..."

My voice trails off as the list goes on and on. I've never heard any of these names. As I read the next line indicating "Known Affiliations", my heart sinks. "Tenebris Societas," I swallow hard.

I continue to flip through the file. Agent after agent with lists of aliases and known ties to the very society that I despise and fled from years ago. I wander around the room, lost in a sea of words on paper about agencies all over the globe, but mostly mine. And all connecting in some way back to Tenebris Societas.

"See anything interesting?" a deep voice interrupts me. I turn fast to find Alex glaring at me. "Couldn't stay out of here, could you, Madison?" he asks.

I glare back at him, "It's my job not to stay out of here, Alexander. Where did you get all of these?" I nod my head toward the wall covered in photos. Alex moves further into the room and leans against a blank wall near the door. He crosses his arms and looks at me very sternly as he starts, "Madison, we've been watching you for quite some time. You don't work for who you think. We didn't take you for leverage. This is a rescue mission."

"You're lying to me! You've been lying to me since the moment I met you!" I can't contain my rage.

Alex remains completely calm and says, "You need to calm down now and watch how you're speaking to me, Madison. I'm warning you."

"What are you going to do, Alex? Tie me up and spank me some more?" I'm not backing down this time.

His face breaks into a wide grin and he chuckles, "Spank you, dear girl?" He walks toward me angrily, reaches his hand to the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanks down. "Do you want to see how far I'll go with you, Madison?"

I move to strike him with all of my strength, but he's too strong and too fast. He turns me in one move and pins me, my face against the wall and my hands pulled behind my back. I can feel his erection through his pants and the thin weight of the robe. My arm is throbbing from the gunshot wound. His hot breath is on my ear as he angrily declares, "I own you little girl. And you'll do well to fucking remember it. Do you understand me?" He pushes my arm up further, straining my shoulder.

I let out a small cry of pain, "Alex, you're hurting me!"

"Do...you...understand...me!?" he repeats slowly but sternly.

12