Deep Undercover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can do nothing to defend myself in this position. "Yes," I painfully reply.

He pushes my arm even further, "Yes, what?"

"Ah! Yes, master!" I scream out. "Please, master, my arm! The wound!"

"Good girl," he lets my arms drop and turns me. Grabbing the back of my neck and holding it tightly, he marches me out of the room and across the hall, kicking open the door. He pushes me toward the bed, "Take off the robe, Madison. Now!"

I stare at him in shock. Is he serious!? I just found out that he... "What the fuck are you waiting for, Madison? Take it off. You really don't want me to ask again, little girl," he interrupts my thoughts. I've never seen this side of him. I'm actually a little frightened by the look in his eyes. I pull the belt tie loose and let the robe slip from my shoulders. His eyes don't leave mine, but his voice softens slightly, "Face the corner bedpost and put your hands on it."

I do as he says. Facing away from him, I grab the post and steady myself. The pain in my arm is unrelenting. I hear Alex behind me, picking up something metal, it clanks as he walks toward me. He goes to work, wrapping the chain tightly around my wrists and the bedpost, clasping a lock at the ends. The metal is cold against my bare skin, and, despite myself, my pussy is aching for him.

He leaves me again. I don't dare turn. I don't want to know what he's bringing back. As he strides back toward me, his steps sending vibrations into the soles of my bare feet, up my legs and into my wanting insides.

The touch of leather, both warm and cold against the back of my neck, immediately awakens every sense in my body. It's smaller than the paddle..and softer. He runs it down my spine. What is it? I start to turn my head, but Alex immediately has a fistful of my hair in his hand, keeping me facing forward. I feel him lean in. His hot breath on my ear, he says, "No, little girl, you face forward unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

I'm taken aback by the anger that still lingers in his voice as I meekly answer, "Yes, Sir."

He continues trailing the leather down my ass and over my soft curves, "You have a long way to go before you're completely mine, Madison. You're lucky I'm so patient. I've never been with any other woman. And you have so much to learn. I think, perhaps, after tonight, we need to start at the beginning with some more basics. Now thank me for being so patient."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl. How does this feel?" he slips the leather between my legs, pushing it forward, I feel a leather-wrapped shaft follow. I don't dare avert my eyes downward to see what it is.

Barely able to speak through my heavy breath I manage to stammer, "It feels so good, Sir."

"Do you know what's between your legs, little girl?"

"No, Sir."

"It's a riding crop. You're going to get to know this riding crop well. It's one of my favorite forms of punishment. For now, you're going to get ten strokes on your ass. The crop isn't quite as forgiving as the paddle, so it's going to sting. Perhaps it will teach you a thing or two about respect, disobedience and breaking and entering," he says that last part with a bit of a playful tone in his voice.

He slowly and deliberately pulls the crop back through my legs, purposely rubbing it on my clit as he does. He continues, "You'll thank me for each sting. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I swallow hard and grip the bedpost. I know this isn't going to be pleasant, but I've no idea how unpleasant. I wait for the first blow.

Not a moment later I feel (and hear) the leather tip hit my ass. I let out a yelp as it bites my skin. Through gritted teeth I manage to let out a pained, "Thank you, Sir!" He switches to the opposite cheek for the next one, but it comes down just as hard. "Oh! Thank you, Sir!" I cry out. He continues, altering sides, each swat hurting more than the next. I continue to thank him through gritted teeth. It hurts so good. Then he taps the insides of my thighs, "Legs apart."

Finally! Please fuck me, Sir. I don't dare say the words out loud. He can't know how badly I want it, need it. I'm just starting to loosen my grip in anticipation of the wonderful feeling of him sliding his cock deep into me when I feel a sharp sting on my thigh. This one hurt so much more than the others. I dig my fingertips into the bedpost and cower at the pain.

"I don't believe I heard a 'Thank you,' little girl," he growls.

Oh fuck. "I'm sorry, Sir. Thank you," I let out more of a breath than actual words.

"You've just earned one extra for not remembering, whore." The leather nips at my other thigh just as hard. He alternates again. I'm teetering on the edge of bursting into tears and crying out in ecstasy, all the while continuing to thank my master for punishing me. I don't know what I'm feeling. I want it to stop and I don't want it to all at once.

Then finally, as my knees are buckling from the pain, he wraps his arm around my waist to steady me, kisses me softly on the neck and whispers, "All done. You did well, little girl. Keep yourself steady while I unchain you."

"Yes, Sir," I breathe slowly, focusing my energy on keeping myself upright. The sudden sound of a loud thud stops Alex as he reaches around me to loosen my bonds.

"Don't move," he says. Behind me I hear the sound of metal hitting the wood bed frame. He had a gun hidden under there!

"Alex, take the chain off. Please," I suddenly feel very vulnerable.

"Not yet, pet. Wait here," with that he stalks to the door and disappears into the hallway. I'm alone, naked, cold and...scared. Why would he just leave me here like this!?

I hear a lot of commotion upstairs. One...two...three...four. I hear at least four distinct sets of footsteps scurrying about. I suddenly realize that the house has been penetrated. I start struggling to get out of the chain, but he wrapped it so expertly I can't even get it a little bit loose. I hear a loud bang in the hall, as the bookcase is slammed open. Footsteps, heavier than Alex's, are growing louder as they move down the hall and toward me.

Could Igor have survived!? I close my eyes tight and keep struggling with the chain. Fuck! What do I do!? I hear the footsteps enter the room. "Madison!" it's a familiar voice. It can't be. I open my eyes, which take a moment to focus.

"Richard?"

12