Deep Undercover Ch. 08

Story Info
She delves deeper as His sub and he delves deeper into her.
4.8k words
4.65
21.7k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour later we arrive in front of a dark building in the 6th Arrondissement and Alex is offering me his hand to help me from the car. He smiles at me and pulls me close, "I'll send Ted to retrieve your things from your apartment."

"My what? How do you know I have an apartment. Only one person-" I'm suddenly frightened. Who else knows? Who else knows that only Antoine knows?

Alex grips my hand harder, "Don't worry. I have people watching Antoine and Phillipe. No harm will come to them."

I breathe a sigh of relief, "Thank you, Alex. I mean...Sir."

He smiles, "Good girl. Always remember your place."

"I will, Sir."

He leads me to the front door and puts in a security code. I hear the locks give way, and Alex pushes the door open, leading me into a dark front hall. "Follow me, Madison," he says, pulling me up the stairs directly in front of us. We climb to the second story, with the stairs opening up above so that I can see all the way up through a skylight over the third floor from the second floor landing. To the right is the living room and a wall of tall windows, almost floor to ceiling. Everything is dark and bathed in moonlight. Directly in front is the formal dining and to the left a huge kitchen and a more casual sitting area. I can see doors leading to a terrace beyond.

"I'll give you the grand tour in the morning. Right now, I'm going to use you, sub," he more growls than states.

He continues pulling me up the stairs to the top floor. To the left on the small landing is a locked door that looks like it may lead to stairs to the roof. Directly in front of us is a set of double doors, which Alex pushes open to reveal the master suite. To the right, the bed is in the center of the room with a view out of the front balcony doors. Directly ahead and to the left are a sitting room facing the back of the house with a huge terrace, the master bath and a huge walk-in closet. I'm trying to mentally map everything, but it's too dark.

Alex flicks a light switch and lights come on dimly in the bedroom. Unlike his last house, this one isn't trying to hide anything. All of the familiar sex paraphernalia is scattered about. There are chains and cuffs on each corner of the bed, various hooks and straps hanging from the ceiling, a bench, etc. I swallow hard. I never thought I would feel this again, this feeling of utter and complete arousal, this feeling of being...home.

"Take off your clothes. Now," Alex barks as he walks toward a large chest on the opposite side of the room.

"Underwear too?"

He turns and shoots me a look that makes my heart fall to my stomach. "I'm sorry, Sir. I mean...underwear too, Sir?" I stammer.

He turns and continues walking to the chest, "Yes, sub, underwear too. I want you completely naked. Except for your thigh-highs. Leave those."

"Yes, Sir, " I flush as I begin unbuckling my belt. I throw it and my coat onto a sofa looking out of the windows to the street. Then I slowly unbutton my dress and toss it on the pile. I step out of my shoes, one at a time and unclasp my bra. As my breasts spring free, meeting the cold air, my nipples harden. The last thing to go is my matching pair of royal blue lace panties. I'm completely naked, other than my stockings, blushing like a fool, shivering in anticipation and so ashamed that I can't make myself turn to face Alex.

I hear him toss some things on the bed and feel him approach behind me. I start to turn and he says, "No. Eyes forward. You're not to look at me unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I feel that familiar tickle in my insides, "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"This isn't going to be like last time, Madison. While my feelings for you are deep, deeper than I ever thought I could feel for someone, you are my sub. As my sub I will use you, call you names, subject you to new forms of pain that you will find more pleasure in than you ever expected. Pain will never feel so good, Madison," he reaches around and pinches my nipple hard. I fight my urge to yelp and let out a moan.

He continues, "You will do what I ask of you and you will be strong for your Master. But, if there is anything that you don't like or aren't comfortable with, we can talk about it. I'm not a monster. I'm not a sadist. I'm your Sir and all of this is for your pleasure as well as mine, my sub. We are at a deeper place than we were before and with that comes a deeper commitment to our roles and our lifestyle together. And do you remember our safe word?"

"Yes, Sir. I do. 'Red' to stop and 'yellow' to slow down," I am proud of my memory.

Alex brushes my hair off my shoulder and kisses it lightly, "Good girl. Now, often you won't be able to speak, so we are going to need a signal for when you're restrained. You'll snap your fingers three times fast. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good," he bites down hard on my shoulder and I let out a moan and my knees go weak. Then I feel his hand on the back of my head, gathering my hair into his fist. He pulls it hard, leading me backward and closer to the bed. He stops me and leaves me standing. I hear him walking toward the bed behind me, but I don't dare turn my head and try to look. He's not given me permission to do so.

A moment later he's in front of me, wrapping a soft rope around my wrists until they're tight together and secure. Then he lifts them over my head and fastens the loose end securely to a hook hanging from the ceiling. Then he leaves me again and when he returns to my backside, he slides a black silk cloth over my eyes and ties it securely behind my head. "Sir..." I start.

"What is it, my sub?" he says tenderly.

"No..it's nothing...just. I had a dream last night," I'm suddenly flush with embarrassment for even mentioning it, as I hear metal clinking as he fishes in his pocket behind me.

"Go on, my sub. Tell me."

"I was just like this. My hands tied above my hand, blindfolded, except..."

"Except what, Madison?"

"I-" before I can utter another word, he's shoving the rubber fall between my lips.

I hear him chuckle quietly and feel his breath on my ear as he whispers, "You were gagged. Is that what you were going to say, my sub?" Embarrassed, I nod.

"I know, my sub. What I want and what you want are the same. Your deepest, darkest fantasies and desires are mine. We were made for each other, Madison. Now, I'm not leaving you, so don't be frightened. I'm going to sit in the chair in front of you and look at you, look at what's mine and enjoy my beautiful sub helpless exactly as I want her." He runs his hand through my hair and I feel him leave my back.

I hear him sit in the chair directly in front of me. He's quiet. The room is still except for the sound of my heart beating furiously in my ears and my deep breaths in and out...in and out. He keeps me like this, naked and on display for his viewing pleasure.

At least fifteen minutes pass before I hear him rise from the chair and walk around me. I feel him at my side, "Spread your legs, my sub. You're my little whore and I want you to stand like it."

Then I feel the sting of his hand hard on my ass. I let out a moan through the gag. Then another. "You like that, don't you, my sub?" he asks knowingly. I nod, as I hear a buzzing sound start up. Before I can even think about what it is, I feel it on my clit, teasing me. He continues spanking me as he holds it on my clit at a slow speed. I feel an orgasm already starting to build.

"Do not come yet, sub. You don't come until I say so, understood?" he asks. I nod that I understand, squeezing my eyes tight to stave off the feeling that's building up within me, burning me to my core. He smacks harder and harder. I've lost count, but we've well-passed twenty spanks.

"You'll get one for every hour that you were away from me. If I count correctly, that's 86, give or take," he says confidently. 86!? He can't be serious!

He turns up the speed on the vibrator, "Don't come, sub." he starts spanking faster and harder. I start counting. It's the only way that I can distract myself enough to hold my orgasm at bay. He's relentless and my ass is starting to sting tremendously. I can feel tears starting to well in my eyes. The last ten (or what I assume to be) are the hardest and I can't hold my tears back any more. But I don't dare come.

By the time he finishes, the tears are streaming down my face. He immediately pulls the vibrator away and rubs my cheeks softly, "Good girl. Shhh. You did so well holding your orgasm back. I'm very proud of you, little girl." He removes the gag and kisses me on my lips, biting my lower lip as he pulls away.

I can feel him reach above me, as he unhooks the rope, but he doesn't release my hands. "I'm going to fuck you now, my sub. You're going to do your best to control yourself. I want you to come with me."

"Yes, Sir. I'll do my best. I promise," I try to speak as confidently as possible through my tears, as Alex starts leading me backward toward the bed. I feel the soft blanket on the backs of my knees as he helps me gently onto the bed. He pushes me to turn and securely fastens the rope to the headboard. Once again, my hands are helpless.

I feel Alex's weight leave the bed and hear his clothes falling to the floor before he returns. As he pushes his body between my legs, I feel his warmth on me. I feel safe and protected for the first time in days. Maybe even the first time ever. It's different than before. He loves me, and I belong to him, all of me.

I feel his erection pressing at my cunt, "You're soaked, little whore. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Sir," I heave, my breath rapidly leaving my body in anticipation.

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Sir."

"You're a little whore, Madison."

"Yes, Sir. I am."

"Say it."

"I'm a little whore, Sir."

"Who's little whore are you?"

"Yours, Sir. I'm your little whore."

"Yes. You are. My little whore," and with that, he thrusts hard into me and begins fucking me roughly, more roughly than ever before. I'm on the verge within moments as he thrusts himself in and out of me.

"Oh God! Sir, please!" I cry out, begging for release.

"Not yet, whore! Don't you dare fucking come! You love it, don't you? Being fucked hard like the little whore that you are?"

"Yes, Sir! Oh!"

"Say it! Say you love your Sir fucking you hard like a little whore! Say it!" he slaps me hard across the cheek, amplifying my building orgasm.

I don't even have a moment to stop and think about why I liked that so much, "Oh Sir! I love my Sir fucking me hard like a little whore! I love it so much! Oh! Please, Sir! May I please-"

"Not yet, sub! Hold for your Sir!"

He thrusts harder and faster, moving his hands to grip my waist, keeping it in place as he fucks me ferociously. I cry out, gripping the rope above my head as I put every bit of strength that I have into keeping my orgasm at bay.

"Do you want to come, sub?"

"Oh Sir! Yes!"

"Beg me, whore!"

"Oh please, Sir! Please, please, please may I come!" I'm practically shrieking.

"Oh fuck yes! Come for your, Sir, Madison! Come hard!"

I finally let go and my orgasms immediately attacks every bit of my body, sending shockwaves of pleasure more intense than I could have ever thought possible through my body, over and over, as Alex releases his sweet cum into me, convulsing with pleasure. After what feels like several minutes of our coming together, my body starts to come down and Alex collapses on top of me, breathless.

We take a few minutes to catch our breath as our pleasure subsides. I can still feel him in me, and it feels wonderful. I never imagined I would feel this ever again.

Finally he moves, pushing himself up, and slides the blindfold off of my face. He looks intensely and tenderly into my eyes, "That was amazing, my sub. Are you ok?" He rubs my cheek where he slapped me, a trace of concern in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir. I'm more than okay. I'm with you," I let a reassuring smile take over my face.

"Yes, my love, you are. And I'm never letting you go again. In fact, I'm going to kill that bastard," he says that last part as he untiles my hands. He tosses the rope aside and reaches around me to pull down the blanket, motioning for me to lift until he's able to pull the covers over me.

"Sir, I have to tell you something," I decide that it's time I tell him everything. I'm not holding back any more for fear of judgement. He cares for me and deserves to know everything about me.

"Hold that thought for one second. I just want to get the lights so that I can hold you and we can fall asleep after we talk," he swiftly climbs out of bed.

"Yes, Sir," I watch him walk naked until he's out of view behind the bed. He's so beautiful. Before I know it, the room is dark, save the moonlight streaming in through the sheer curtains over the balcony doors that line the wall to the street. Alex is climbing into bed next to me, scooping me into his arms so that I'm facing him, my cheek tight against his shoulder.

"Before you say anything, Madison, let me just say that I am so impressed that you were able to control your orgasm so well. That's something that I didn't really work on with you before, but it's important to me as your Master. You are going to learn to control your orgasms and are only to come when I give you permission. You're only to touch yourself when I say you can, and if I tell you to stop or tell you that you aren't to come, you're to obey. If you fail to, you'll be punished immediately. Understood, my sub?" he tilts my chin so that I'm looking at him.

"Yes, Sir," I'm hot all over again.

"Good girl," he smiles at me like he knows that he just turned me on again. "Now, tell me what you were going to."

I take a deep breath and a look shows on his face like he can read the pain in my eyes, "Well, Sir, I want to tell you this because I don't want any secrets. I want you to know everything about me. I'm married, Sir. Not legally, but Gavin, the-"

"I know who Gavin is, and, baby, I know you're 'married' to him," he emphasizes his sarcasm on the 'M word.'

"But not legally, Sir. It's not binding."

Alex grins and chuckles, "Oh I know. Nothing that fucked up cult does is legally binding. Trust me, baby, I know all about it, but I knew you would tell me when the time was right. And it is. And I'm glad that you felt that you could tell me. Very glad. You mean the world to me, Madison. Don't ever fear telling me anything. Ever."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you. I tried to forget everything about that part of my life, and I didn't want to admit even to myself that I have a connection to all of that, but I do. I'm a horrible person."

"No, baby," he slides down in the bed so that his face is close to mine and pulls me tighter to him. "You were young, and they brainwashed you. And they took advantage of you. And they did horrible things to you. And I'll never let that happen ever again. You are only ever to do what you want to do. While we're being honest, I would've protected you, Madison, whether or not you chose to submit to me. I love you, even if you weren't willing to live this type of life with me, and I would've made sure you were safe, even if that meant away from me. Although I'm not sure I could've stayed away."

I smile knowingly, "I know, Sir. I saw through that bluff, but I do want this, this life with you. I want it more than I've ever wanted anything. And I know I'm not perfect in it yet."

"No, sub, you aren't yet, but you will be. You just need some training. And I'll guide you, but always remember that I'll correct you and discipline you whenever you forget yourself or the rules or step out of line. Always."

"Yes, Sir. I'll remember. Thank you, Sir."

"Good girl. Now...are you as exhausted as I am?" he smiles at me and kisses me softly.

"You've no idea. This is the first time in..how many hours was it? 86, Sir? That I feel like I can be exhausted and just rest."

"Yes, baby, you can," he slides me down with him so that his head is resting on the pillow and mine is on his shoulder.

As we start to drift off to sleep I sleepily whisper, "Sir?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm so glad you're alive. I can't tell you. I was...my heart was broken when I thought that I had lost you. I thought a piece of me had died."

"I know, baby. And I felt the same when they took you. It wasn't my intention to let that happen, but I was going to storm in there myself and carry you out if I had to. I'll never let that happen again. I'm so sorry...for frightening you so and for letting them take you away."

"It's okay, Sir. No need to apologize. We are together again and nothing will tear us apart."

"No. Nothing. I love you, Madison."

"I love you too, Sir. Good night."

"Sweet dreams, my sub."

The sun is streaming through the windows. I turn at glance at the clock on the wall to find that it's half past eight. I can smell coffee. I roll over to find that Alex isn't next to me, but there is a white rose and a note:

Good morning, sub,

Get into your position at the foot of the bed. You remember it, right?

Close your eyes and wait for me.

You're not to move or speak, even if you hear me come into the room.

- A

He could be back any minute, so I rush to get up and to the foot of the bed! I drop to my knees, spread my legs, put my arms behind my back and close my eyes. I wait.

I wait for a long time before I hear someone coming up the steps. Suddenly it occurs to me that it might not be him, but I don't dare move. My breath and heartbeat quicken as the footsteps cross the landing, enter the bedroom and walk toward me on the soft silk rug. I flinch, surprised by a gentle hand caressing my head. "You're so beautiful, my sub," Alex's compliment makes me flush.

I start to thank him for the compliment and then remember my instructions. I'm not to speak. I smile, though, so that he knows how much that means to me. Alex runs his fingertips through my hair and down my cheek to my lips, which he gently strokes. "Open your mouth, sub," he orders.

I do as he says, and he slides his index finger into my mouth, pushing it in and pulling it out. I hear his pants unzipping as he says, "Good girl. Do you want to suck my cock, little slut?" I nod 'yes' and wait to feel the tip against my lips, but it doesn't come. He just continues to slide his finger in and out.

"I'll bet you're dying to taste it, to feel it filling your mouth. And you'll drink all of my cum, won't you, my little submissive beauty?" I nod again. Then he removes his finger and replaces it with the tip of his cock. I can feel and taste his drip of pre-cum on my lips. He always tastes so sweet. He teases me with it, rubbing it against my lips before he grabs the back of my head and pushes it in as far as he can.

I gag slightly and he says, "That's it, baby. You'll take it all. Just give it a moment. Relax your throat." I do as he says and let myself calm a bit. Then he pushes it in more. Again I gag. Please...I want so badly to take it all. We continue like this until he's finally able to push all of himself into me. I can feel the well-manicured hair at the base of his cock against my lips.

"Mmmm good girl. Quite the little cock-sucking slut, aren't we? My little cock-sucking slut," he says. I relish the compliment. I am his little cock-sucking slut.

Then he pulls all the way out until just the tip of his cock is inside of my mouth. And back in. He goes slowly at first, picking up speed as he thrusts in and out. Before long, he's fucking my face. Not quite as rough as he was fucking me last night, but I don't think anyone has ever used my mouth quite like this. As he thrusts in and out he says, "That's it, my sub. Your mouth is mine to use and fuck as I want. When I want. Where I want. Oh fuck! That's it, Madison. Oh It's so good!"

12