Deep Undercover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, I feel his grip on my head tighten, as he says, "Oh fuck! I'm going to come, baby!" I feel his cock twitch s he releases his sweet juice into my mouth. I let the warm liquid run down my throat, as I take it all. He pulls his cock from my mouth, but I'm not finished. Eyes still closed, hands still behind my back, I lean forward and run my tongue along his shaft, cleaning up every last bit of remaining cum. "Good girl," he says. "Now, I want you to touch your clit until I come back."

I do as he says and reach my right hand around and run it down my stomach and onto my aching clit. I know he's still watching me. I haven't felt him move yet. I let out a light moan as I slowly rub my clit. Fuck. It feels so good! He watches me for at least two minutes before I feel his footsteps cross the room.

I hear the shower turn on, as I continue to rub myself, a little faster than before. I can't help but let soft moans escape from my lips. Technically I'm not speaking. I hear Alex's footsteps coming back toward me, as my left hand massages my left breast, my right slides steadily back and forth across my wanting nub. I feel him stop in front of me, "Did I tell you to touch your breast, sub?"

"No, Sir," I answer meekly, but in heat.

"Did I tell you to speak?" his voice is more stern.

I shake my head 'no' immediately. Shit. He continues, "No. I didn't, Madison. You need to remember your place. I gave you specific instructions and you're not following them. I know you're not used to such strict rules, but if this is what you really want, you must get used to them. You'll be punished, but not physically. Now stop touching yourself and open your eyes."

I comply immediately, fearing more punishment, and leave my dripping cunt wanting. He continues, "You are free to speak now, but remember who you're speaking to. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I will remember," I let a small smile form at the corners of my mouth.

"Good girl. Now, I was going to let you come, but you ignored my rules. Now you'll have to wait until I'm feeling charitable again."

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Come on, baby," his eyes soften, as he holds his hands out to help me up. "Let's take a shower." He smiles warmly, helping me onto my feet and wraps his arm around my waist as he leads me to the bathroom and toward the huge, walk-in glass shower. We step inside and let the steam carry us away.

An hour later we are sitting at the kitchen terrace table eating croissants and sipping on tea. I look out at the private, almost fairytale garden, as Alex reads the paper. "May I please speak casually, Sir?" I ask shyly, unsure of whether or not it's allowed. Alex's face lights up and he chuckles, "Of course, Madison. I appreciate your respect immensely in asking, but with time you'll learn to know when to be casual and when to be my submissive. I always expect you to be respectful, but just talk to me like we always have. Just add 'Sir.'" He winks at that last part.

I smile, extremely amused and delighted by everything that he's saying. My pussy suddenly trembles with need as I say, "Yes, Sir. Thank you."

"You were saying?"

"Why the wild goose chase across Paris, Sir? Your idea to amuse yourself or was there a purpose?"

Alex smiles, folds the paper, sets it down on the table and says, "Baby, you weren't alone on that adventure." I'm confused, which he obviously reads on my face as he continues, "I was with you at every location, watching you, and watching around you. I had to be sure that you were alone and that nobody was following you before I revealed that I was still alive. Besides, it was cute watching you run all over Paris in those sexy heels looking like a lost puppy."

I playfully frown, "I see, Sir. Well, I'm so glad I could be so entertaining for you."

"So am I, my sub. You looked so beautiful. You don't know how hard it was for me to not run up to you at every place and take you in my arms."

I blush, "Thank you, Sir. But that would've ruined your entire submission scene at the basilica."

His face turns serious, "That wasn't a scene, Madison. You do understand that by submitting you've given yourself to this lifestyle. I want to make sure that you understand what you've agreed to."

I match his seriousness, "I do understand, Sir. I didn't mean it like that. I know very well what I've agreed to, and it's nothing that I don't want more than anything, Sir."

He picks up the paper and continues to read, "I'm glad. Because I have a very special evening planned for us tonight. I have something for you, something I've always wanted to give someone, but something that I couldn't give to just anybody. It had to be the 'one' and, Madison, you are."

"Thank you, Sir. I'm so happy that I am."

"Me too, Madison. And I can't wait until tonight."

Alex insisted on my spending the afternoon out shopping, but I opted to spend it reading (with armed guards, of course) at the Bibliotheque Nationale de France. I've always wanted to get lost in a book in the grand spaces, but I find myself incredibly distracted not only with the curiosity of why Alex insisted I spend the day away from him but also by thoughts of my past.

After I finally realized what a monster Gavin was, I started preparing for the day that I could escape. I set up a bank account under a false name and bought that little apartment. I had friends who would help me, friends from my past. Francoise was one of those.

12