Deep Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a brief moment she was going to argue with him but then she felt the first jolt of her impending long overdue climax, god, she had been wanting this all night. His finger began to rub faster over the bottom of her clit, sending another pulsating jolt through her, sweat began to dot her forehead as she tried to keep her legs steady. His shaft was pounding in and out of her abused ass like a jackhammer, while he tormented her swollen and sore clit; the myriad of sensations was enough to send her over the edge. Iliana screamed out in pleasure as he drove into her, wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, she couldn't stop herself from convulsing during her climax. She was drowning in pure bliss as she succumbed to the growing darkness that began to swallow her whole.

Nate watched as Iliana slumped against the rock, he knew her powerful orgasm had caused her to faint. Seeing her slumped body only made him harder, he felt his cock hardened and thicken as he continued to pound her ass. Her anus continued to resist his intrusion, holding tight even while he pounded and slammed into her, driving her body harder into the rock. He kept drilling her until she began to stir. He wanted her to feel his cum sloshing inside of her ass before he drained the life out of her. Grunting loudly, he wrapped his hands around her neck tightening his grip as she thrashed under his weight. Her hands flailing as she struggled to push him away as he began to cum spraying spurt after spurt of hot jizz deep in her asshole.

Iliana felt the last of her air leave her lungs and her survival instincts kicked in. Her eyes began to change into narrow slits and glow with an eerie green yellow color. Pushing back with all her strength, she knocked Nate several feet away onto the sand. Her body ached all over. Bruises and swelling began to form on her knees, neck and ass cheeks. With her mind no longer clouded by her strong lust, she felt fire and fury spread through her.

"What the hell," he stammered as he quickly got on his feet.

"You're going to pay for all you've done," she said.

"Listen bitch, if someone is going to die here, tonight it's you, "he said as he pulled out a hunting knife from his boot and charged towards her, knocking her down on the sand. The bitch was no match for his strength he thought as he kneeled beside her to grab a fistful of her hair.

Iliana hissed as she felt the blunt impact of his body slamming into hers. Reeling from the blow, she felt him grab at her hair and yank hard on it. Exposing her poisonous fangs she quickly sunk them into Nate's leg.

He tried to get up at the sharp pain but found that his body wouldn't respond. His body was frozen with the paralyzing toxin in her venom. He could only stare in horror as she began to morph into a massive twenty feet or so monster with the body of a serpent and the face and torso of a woman. Her teal colored skin was covered with blue and purple scales. "What... are you," he asked.

"Your judge and executioner," she hissed as she moved closer to him. "While you prey on innocent women, I prey on men like you." Nate stared back at her in horror, as she wrapped her serpent body around him and began to crush his bones. His beautiful eyes slowly losing their light as she crushed his head like a melon.

Later that morning, she slithered out to sea, smiling to herself, poor Nate had wanted her to take him deep within and that's exactly what she did!

12