Deep Within My Heart

Story Info
Wife gets wrong impression, then gets her revenge.
7.9k words
3.81
118.3k
49
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,298 Followers

This is my take on a theme from Loving Wives about revenge gone wrong. Due to the nature of this story, I will telling it through the eyes of 3 of the characters. This is a fictional story, and is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Rick

My name is Rick. I am a 39 year old mediation attorney. I am a partner in a pretty successful firm with 2 other attorneys. We mostly do business and corporate mediations. Occasionally we will do some family and divorce mediations. We also employ a couple of attorneys, and some paralegals in the firm.

Jenny is my paralegal. She is 33 years old, and a very beautiful woman. She also has a very nice pair of tits that I try very hard not to look at. Hey, I am human. She is literally my right hand man. She is very good at what she does. She knows her business, and helps me tremendously in our negotiations. She is a professional through and through.

Jenny is married to Ron, an investment banker. They have 2 beautiful children, and are very happily married. My relationship with Jenny has never been anything except professional. I say this because I think my wife is jealous of her.

My wife's name is Sara. We have been married for 17 years. She is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I thank God everyday for bringing her, and our daughter into my life. I could not imagine my life without her.

Sara is also 39, and is a teacher at a private, college prep high school. She teaches AP English. Sara is not as beautiful as Jenny, but she is very attractive, and very sexy. I swear she has the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

We met our Junior year in college. For me it was love at first sight. I was on the baseball team, so at first she was leery of me because of the reputation of some of the "jocks" around the school. Her fears were soon alleviated when she realized I was a pretty nice guy. I was also pretty smart, carrying a 3.9 GPA into my senior year. I think that impressed her, and before long we became a pretty serious couple.

I think my proposal of marriage was pretty cool. It was early March, and our last semester of school. We would both be graduating in May. We were playing the last game of a road trip, which was televised on one of the ESPN channels. Sara was unable to go, so she was watching the game on TV back at her apartment. Her parents were also there watching with her.

I had a great game, going 3 for 4, with a home run in the top of the 9th that was the difference in the game. They were interviewing me after the game, when a thought suddenly popped into my head. They were about to cut away when I asked if I could say something. They still had time, so the reporter said sure.

I looked right into the camera and said, "Sara, I love you with all my heart and soul. Would you please marry me?"

The camera cut away, and the reporter said, "good luck, I hope she says yes."

Several of the players were standing near. They started acting like they were crying, and carrying on. They laughed for a few minutes, then they all came over, and said what a cool thing to do.

We went back in the dressing room to shower, and get ready to go the airport for our flight home. I had just got out of the shower when our head coach yelled, "Rick, there is a phone call for you in the office."

I walked into the office with a towel around my waist and said, "hello."

The voice on the other end yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you to Rick, and yes I will marry you."

"I yelled out to everyone in the dressing room, "SHE SAID YES!"

Everyone came over and congratulated me, shook my hand, and patted me on the back. Finally the Coach pointed at the phone.

"Oh!" I put the phone back up to my ear and said, "Sara, baby I love you so much. I hope you're not mad at how I proposed?"

"Are you kidding? You just told everyone in the United States that you are in love with me. I just became famous. I love you so much Rick. When you get home, I am going to show you."

Her parents left right after that. They were ecstatic because they really adored me. I got home that night and boy did she show me her appreciation. We barely made it to class the next day.

We were married in July, and Sara started her new teaching job in September. I decided to go to law school instead of continuing playing baseball. I was drafted, and offered a minor league contract. It wasn't for much, plus I didn't think I would ever make the big leagues. I wanted to be a lawyer, so that is what I did.

It was a little over 2 years when Cathy was born, or Cat, as we call her. I guess it was kind of a mistake. We didn't plan it, but we are so glad she came along. What a blessing she has been. She was our only child, due to some complications in delivery.

Cat is very intelligent, and very mature. She takes great interest in my work, and usually spends her summers working in our office. She says she will be attending law school after college.

Over the next 15 years we became a very close family. Sara has always been my best friend, and I love her more everyday we are together. Sure we have had some ups and downs, but nothing major to speak of. We also have had an amazing sex life. No matter what, we always make time for one another.

I know Sara sometimes gets a little jealous of some of the women I come in contact with, but there is absolutely no basis for it. I am totally committed to my wife and marriage, and would never do anything to jeopardize it. I know that she would never do anything also.

With all that being said, here is what occurred after 17 years of marriage.

It was Thursday morning, and I was packing for a business trip to San Antonio. Our firm was involved in a mediation with a couple of big oil companies. I was taking Jenny, and a young lawyer in our firm, Jesse.

Our schedule called for a preliminary meeting Thursday afternoon, then meeting all day Friday. Hopefully we could reach a settlement, and be finished Saturday morning. We planned on leaving around 10:00, as it was about a 2 hour drive to San Antonio. Jesse was driving all of us in his car.

Sara was always a little sad when I had to go out of town on business, and so was I. We didn't like to be apart very long. She also mentioned the fact that Jenny was going, again revealing her jealousy. I laughed it off reminding her that it was strictly business, and that I loved her more than anything in this world.

None the less, Sara still seemed concerned.

She looked at me and very seriously said, "What if she were to come onto you Rick? What if she came to your room, took her clothes off, and asked you to fuck her right there?"

Again I laughed it off and said, "Honey, you don't have anything to worry about. I love you, and I have always been, and always will be totally committed to you."

Sara laughed and said, "Well you better be, or I might just cut that monster between your legs off."

I had an idea, "Honey, why don't you drive down after school Friday? I should be through Saturday morning. We will spend the weekend on the Riverwalk. Cat is spending the weekend with one of her friends. It would be a nice romantic getaway for us."

"Oh baby, I would like that so much, but I have to help judge that debate contest Saturday at school."

"Couldn't you find someone to take your place?" I pleaded.

"I can try, but don't hold your breath," she said. "No one is going to want to give up their Saturday to judge a debate contest."

I was so hoping she could work it out, but I wasn't really expecting it.

"Well if not, then we can go out and do something Saturday night," I said.

We left about 10:00 as scheduled, and arrived in downtown San Antonio about noon. We checked into our hotel, had lunch, and met with our clients.

That night we had dinner, a couple of drinks, then we each retired to our rooms to work on the mediation. I called Sara, and we talked for about an hour. I asked her if she had any luck finding a substitute for Saturday, but she said, "none yet, but I will keep trying."

"Keep trying honey, I really would like for you to come down."

"Are you just saying that just so you can have lustful motel sex with me?" She said.

"Absolutely," I said.

"You bad, bad boy. I will see, but don't get your hopes up."

"Alright, but I will be thinking of you. I love Sara," I said.

"I love you Rick, and I miss you."

I hung up a little depressed. I knew it was a long shot, but I was still hoping she could come.

The next day was a long day, but it went well for us. The whole team worked very hard, and by 6:00 that evening we pretty much had an agreement from both parties. All we had to do that night was put everything together, and have everything ready to sign the next morning.

After dinner, we each retreated to our hotel rooms to do our respective part of the agreement. Jenny's husband Ron had come down to spend the weekend with her. I could tell he was anxious for her to finish up her part so they could play, if you know what I mean.

I tried calling Sara, but there was no answer. I had pretty much given up hope now on her getting here. I tried again just before going into the shower, but still no answer, so I finally left a message.

I had been doing most of my work on my bed the past couple of hours. I prefer this over a table. I pulled the covers down, and got comfortable as I worked.

Around 9:00, I decided to take a shower. Just as I was getting out of the shower my phone rang. I ran to answer it, hoping it was Sara. It was Jenny telling me she needed some notes I had to finish up what she was doing. I told her to come to my room, I just needed to throw on a robe, as I had just got out of the shower.

She said she also had just showered, and had her robe on also.

"It will just take a second," she said.

I put on my robe, and answered the door a few moments later. Jenny and Ron's room was only a few doors down. Jenny looked so beautiful. Her long blond hair was down, and I got a glimpse of some cleavage sticking out of the robe. Her robe was not tied very tight. Of course I tried not to look.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. Jenny followed and was standing pretty close to me. I put together the notes she needed, and was about to give them to her, when the door flew open, and Sara yelled, "Surprise."

She had somehow convinced the clerk to give her a key so she could surprise her husband.

Jenny jumped, and when she did the top of her robe opened up. You could see her tits, and you could also tell she was completely naked under the robe. She quickly tied it back.

Sara's face went from a big smile, to a look of extreme anger.

"What the fuck is going on here Rick?" She asked.

"What are you talking about Sara?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Well it's obvious to me. Looks like I caught you boinking your little assistant here."

"No Sara. Honey you are jumping to the wrong conclusion here."

"Well let's see. I walk unannounced into your room. I see you next to Jenny with smiles on your faces. You are both in a robe. She has nothing on under the robe."

Sara then walked over to me and jerked my robe open. I had nothing on under the robe. I quickly closed my robe.

"Just as I suspected, it seems you have nothing on either. I think I can put 2 and 2 together here," she said angrily."

"I also see there is an open bottle of wine sitting there. Looks like I interrupted a nice little party here."

"Honey, I know this looks strange, but I swear nothing is going on. Jenny had just walked in a few minutes ago. She just came to pick up some........"

That is the last thing I remember. The lights suddenly went out for me. Jenny had this bag in her hand. It had some of her night clothes, and other things in it. It also had a pretty solid bottom to it. Before I could finish telling her what was going on, she swung as hard as she could, and caught me on the side of my head. I never saw it coming.

The blow was hard enough to knock me off balance. As I fell to the floor, my head caught the edge of a night stand. I felt blood and sharp pain in my head, and in my eye. I was unconscious by the time I hit the floor.

Sara was out the door as soon as she swung the bag. She didn't know the extent of the damage she had done to me.

Jenny

I watched in horror as Rick fell from the blow Sara delivered with her bag. She was out the door in an instant. She obviously didn't know exactly what she had done. I wanted to run after her, and explain to her what was going on. She totally misunderstood the scene she had walked in on.

I turned and looked at Rick, and realized he needed my immediate attention. Sara's explanation would have to wait. Rick was bleeding from the head, unconscious, and his breathing seemed shallow. I ran to the bathroom and got a wash rag to place on his bleeding head.

I was right next to the phone, so I managed to call Ron in our room. He was knocking on the door in a few seconds. I'm sure I sounded hysterical. He immediately called 911.

The paramedics soon arrived and took over. They started an IV, placed a brace on his neck, and put a pressure bandage on his head. He was also going into shock. They worked quickly to get him ready to transport to the hospital, which was nearby.

I called Jesse and told him what was going on. We both agreed he would have to take care of our clients tomorrow. Ron stayed to make sure he got everything he needed, then came to the hospital.

I rode in the ambulance with Rick. I had picked up Rick's cell phone and wallet before we left the room. I helped with all the paperwork once we reached the emergency room. They asked about his wife, or family, and I told them I would contact his wife as soon as possible.

After all the paper work was done, I tried to call Sara on Rick's phone. She didn't answer, so I left a message briefly explaining what had happened, and asked her to call for more details.

After about an hour a nurse came out and informed us that Rick was still unconscious. His vital signs were good, but they were still a little worried about possible bleeding in the brain. They were going to run test to determine the extent of his injuries. They knew for sure that he had at least a severe concussion.

An hour later there was still no call from Sara. I guess she was so mad she wouldn't answer a call from his phone, or listen to the message.

The nurse came out again and said Rick had regained consciousness, and was starting to remember everything. They were about to do a CT scan of his brain. All other test were negative, however, his right vision was blurry, and they put a patch on his eye. The nurse said they hoped it would recover back to normal.

It was about 3:00 that morning when the nurse informed us Rick was being sent to a room. He would be held until the next afternoon, assuming everything looked good. They were keeping him there to observe, and make there were no complications. If all looked well by the afternoon, he could be released to his wife, if she can be found. He would not be allowed to drive for several days.

I decided to try her again on Rick phone, but still no answer. I did not leave another message. She is going to be real sorry when she finds out about everything.

We walked into Rick's room and boy did he look bad. His head was bandaged from the 14 stitches he got. He had an eye patch on his right eye, and his face was very swollen. He was starting to turn black and blue from the swelling. He looked like he had been in a fight, and lost big time.

To top it off, he had the saddest look on his face. The first thing he asked was, "Where's Sara, did she come back?"

I told him, "No, I tried to call a couple of times, but she didn't answer. Rick, I'm sure she will listen to my message soon, and will be here before you know it."

He just looked away. I could see some tears rolling down his cheek. Not only did he have to deal with the physical pain, he had to deal with the fact that his wife still thinks he was cheating on her.

I told Ron he could go back to the motel and get some rest, but he told me he was staying with me. We stayed in Rick's room, and both nodded off for a little while in our chairs.

We awoke at 6:30 when a nurse came in to wake Rick up. They would wake him up periodically to take his vitals, and check him out. They wanted to make sure he responsive, and could still remember everything.

It was about 6:45 when Rick's phone buzzed . He had a message, or something coming in.

He looked at his phone and gave us a puzzled look. It was a video from Sara. "Why would Sara be sending me a video?" He asked.

He pushed play and the video started. We could hear the sound, but only Rick was watching. It wasn't hard to figure out that it was 2 people having loud, heated sex. The voice sounded like Sara.

We heard Sara say, "fuck me Paul, show that cheating bastard what it's like to know your spouse is cheating on you."

Sara was very animated. It sounded like she was really enjoying it.

She was yelling, "fuck this married pussy, and let that cheating husband see me being satisfied. You feel so good inside me."

Rick threw down the phone just before it ended. He was crying uncontrollably. I felt so sorry for him. I didn't know what to say, or do.

He finally regained his composure and tossed me his phone, I guess he wanted me to see the video.

I pushed replay and watched. There was a man on top of her, and they were having sex. There was a sheet over them, but you could see their bare shoulders. She was already having her revenge fuck.

Finally I said, "Rick, it's time Sara learned the truth about everything. Since she won't answer the phone, Ron and I are going to your house

and straighten this out."

Rick was just staring at the wall, not saying anything. He was crying, and probably very confused. If Sara would have been 5 minutes earlier, or 5 minutes later, this would have never happened. I could see where Sara could have jumped to the conclusion she did, I probably would have also, but there is no excuse for her not to at least listen to our explanation. We never got much of a chance to say anything. Sara also didn't know that my husband had been patiently waiting in our room to fuck my brains out.

Ron and I quickly went to our hotel, packed our bags, and headed straight to Rick and Sara's house. We made pretty good time, arriving at Sara's front door at 9:30.

Sara

As I headed for the elevator, all I could think of was why would Rick do this to me, to our family? I love him so much, why would he do this?

I'm surprised I didn't catch them in the act. Either they had been doing it earlier, or they were about to, or maybe even both. I wonder how long their affair has been going on?

I was really crying when I got to my car. I just wanted to get away from there and think. I had to figure out what I was going to do. I didn't want a divorce, but what if that is what Rick wants? Maybe he and Jenny are already planning a life together. I wonder what her husband is going to do? I definitely will be sharing what I found with him tomorrow.

I got in my car and headed for home. After about an hour, I was beginning to wonder why Rick wasn't calling? Well fuck him, I don't care if he calls or not. I don't want to talk to him anyway.

A few minutes later my phone rang. It was Rick. So now he calls, an hour later. I did not answer my phone. He left a message, but I didn't listen. I will just let him worry until tomorrow.

I was about 30 minutes from home when I decided I needed someone to talk to. I called my friend Paul, a colleague from school. Paul went through a divorce last year, and I sort of became his sounding board. He needed someone to talk to, and give him advice, so he and I became good friends.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,298 Followers