Deep Woods Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers

Logan waited for Grant to answer first. "Yeah," Grant said without hesitation. "It's cool. We don't talk about it. Sometimes, it just sort of happens. When it does, it's good, but I don't lie awake at night thinking about him or anything." He looked at Logan for an answer.

"I'm never giving up pussy, but I guess I like dick, too. Any dick. Doesn't have to be Grant's."

"Hasn't been so far," Mallory noted, looking across the water at Grant. "You want to fuck?"

Grant grinned. "Yeah."

"Okay if Logan watches?"

"I don't care. He can join in if he wants."

Mallory shook her head. "No, I just want him to watch." She looked at Logan. "You okay with that?"

"Hell yeah," Logan said, wondering why she would ask. Why wouldn't he be okay with watching?

"But I don't want to do it here. Let's go somewhere more private, okay?"

Drying off and putting their shoes back on, the three of them wandered into the woods. Logan led them to the same clearing he had used earlier with Dylan. Along the way, his prick grew hard again, something Grant noticed. "Damn dude, did you forget I'm the one who's going to fuck her?"

"Nope," Logan said, laying out the blanket he carried with him. Leaning against a tree, he watched as Grant and Mallory sat down in the center of blanket. As they kissed, their hands slid across each other's body. Logan felt a tiny surge of jealousy when he saw Mallory's hands exploring Grant's big biceps. Tall and lean like a basketball player, Logan knew he would never have biceps like Grant's.

Mallory pushed Grant to his back, knelt between his legs and began sucking his cock, but her eyes kept flickering over to Logan's watchful stare. Pulling her mouth away, she looked up at Grant to ask, "Who's better? Me or him?"

"You," Grant told her, caressing the side of her pretty face before sliding his hand behind her head and urging her continue. Logan wasn't sure he believed him, but knew he would have given the same answer. The blowjob last for a while longer before Grant pulled her away. "My turn," he said, rolling Mallory on her back as he moved between her legs. When she came from Grant's attention, Logan was sure he had never seen a more beautiful sight than her face trapped in the thrones of an orgasm. He wished he had done that for her and needed to remind himself, there was plenty of time left to their camping trip.

Kneeling and displaying his big, hard prick, Grant pulled Mallory towards him. Using raw muscle, he picked her up and lower her on top of his hard cock. Mallory moved with him, kneeling astride him. His hands moved to her ass as he raised and lowered her on top of his manhood. Logan's hard cock demanded his attention. He stroked himself as he watched them fuck, noticing again every time Mallory choose to look at him instead of focusing on the man fucking her. "So good," she purred, arching her back and offering her chest to Grant. He lowered his hungry mouth to her tits, devouring her hard nipples. From her reaction, Logan guessed she came again. Moments later, Grant left nothing to the imagination about the arrival of his orgasm.

They kissed again before Mallory moved off Grant. "Thanks," she said, caressing his face before climbing off of him and rolling on her back. She stayed propped up on her elbows.

"Yeah, that was good," he said, sitting back on his heels, breathing heavy. "Really good." He caressed her chest. "So, does Logan get a turn now?"

Mallory looked at Logan, her eyes working their way from his hard prick, up his torso, and landing on his face. "Not right now. I think I like seeing him like that."

"Damn," Grant said, shaking his head. "Seems cruel."

"And no sucking him off," Mallory added.

"Sorry buddy."

"It's all good," Logan said with a casual shrug that didn't match his hard, straining prick. His renewed desire for an orgasm erased any relief from his earlier ones. If Mallory wanted to play games, he would play; at least for a little while.

After Grant and Mallory shook out the blanket, Mallory excused herself to step behind a tree for a moment. "Tough break," Grant grinned at Logan, nodding at his hard-on as he walked closer. In a softer voice for just Logan, he added, "I think she's into you."

"She has a funny way of showing it."

As they neared camp, they smelled the food Dylan was cooking while Ruben and Olivia kept him company. Once again, Logan was the only man still sporting a hard-on. "You can't get enough, can you?" Olivia asked.

"Something like that," he said. Logan relaxed while they ate, his need fading into the background. He noticed how Olivia and Dylan shared a log and chatted together most while Ruben and Mallory did the same.

"You good?" Grant asked him.

"Never better," Logan assured him and hoped it showed. It was how he felt.

"Weird she left you high and dry."

"Aw, I think she's just playing. It's good. We still have tonight and tomorrow."

"You're a stronger man than me."

After dinner, Logan's bottle of liquor. The straight liquor burned as it went down. Olivia and Mallory chased it with water, but still came back for a second sip. Logan volunteered to do the dishes. Grabbing a handful of dirty dishes, Mallory followed him to the creek. "Looks as if you calmed down," she noted.

"For now," he said, feeling a renewed hard-on returning.

"I was wondering..." she started, stopped, and needed a moment before she could finish. "You think something could happen between me and Olivia?"

Logan's prick grew fuller at the thought. "You mean, do I think Olivia would let something happen?"

"Yeah, but I don't know that I want it happen in front of everyone the first time."

"Might be a problem," Logan admitted, glancing over his shoulder. Already, Olivia was the center of attention between the three men. "Don't get this wrong, but having the two of you around is a bit of a distraction."

"I know. Is it weird that I want do something with her when there's four guys for me to choose from?"

"I don't know. Is it weird that I still want to be with everyone else, too?"

"No, I think that's sexy as hell. It was hot seeing you getting it up the ass." Logan felt himself blush a bit. "And I want to see you do more of that."

"Up the ass?"

"However. I just... I don't know... I think it's hot when a guy goes both ways."

"You realize that makes you a freak."

"Okay," she said with a happy smile. "What about you? Any interest in doing Olivia, too?"

Logan looked at her for a moment before he answered, afraid he was being asked something extra. "Are you asking who I like better, you or her?"

"No."

"Then hell yeah I want to do her, too."

"So, who do you like better?" Mallory asked, laughing as she asked.

"Yes," Logan said, laughing with her.

"You're a dick."

"And a dick lover."

"Fag."

"Wanna-be dyke."

Pulling dishes from Logan's hands, Mallory wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Make me a real dyke, okay?"

Carrying clean dishes back to camp, Logan wasn't sure how to make things happen. The sun was setting, keeping them around the fire. He and Mallory played catch-up with the bottle being passed around. Olivia was sandwiched between Ruben and Dylan. She passed up her turn at the bottle, preferring to keep her hands in their laps where she caressed their hard-ons. Turning to her right and left, she stole kisses from both of them as they groped her. "And to think I was afraid of getting gangbanged in the woods."

"I thought that was tonight's activity?" Ruben joked.

"Maybe for you," Olivia said, pulling on his cock and giving him a kiss.

"Careful, slut might like that," Grant said.

"I was hoping would do it to him," Olivia said.

"I can," he said, taking another pull of Logan's liquor before passing the bottle along and rubbing his prick.

"Maybe both of you can," Olivia said, pulling on Dylan's dick.

"Can I do you while their doing me?" Ruben asked.

"Only if your sucking on Logan," Mallory tossed out. "He needs a good blow job."

With the matter decided, arrangements were made. Grant and Dylan moved one of the large sitting logs out of the way while Olivia and Ruben laid out a blanket. Ruben crawled between Olivia's legs, working his way inside of her. The opinion was offered that things would be easier if Olivia took it doggie style, but she protested, saying she wanted to see Ruben sucking dick. Dylan didn't seem to care. After lubing his prick and his roommate's backside, he moved into position between their legs. Ruben held still while Dylan entered his ass.

Needing to be low enough for Ruben's mouth, Logan knelt. It was Olivia who tapped his knees and suggested he straddle her head. After he did, he felt Ruben's mouth around his cock and Olivia's tongue on his bare balls. Mallory sat nearby, watching, rubbing her pussy and clutching at her hard nipples. In greater need than the rest, Logan was first to find his orgasm, followed by Dylan's passionate moans of release. His moans were joined by Mallory's. When Logan moved out of the way, Olivia looked up at Ruben. "You came, too, didn't you?"

"I wasn't supposed to?"

"Not until Grant took his turn."

"Sorry."

"You will be," she said, squirmed up and away from Ruben. "Now you'll have to eat me while Grant fucks you." Again, Logan felt a jealous pang as he wished he could trade places with the skinny man on all fours.

Spent for the moment, Logan knelt behind Mallory, wrapping his arms around her. His touch followed hers, brushing her hands out of the way. "Maybe I can help," he said, kissing her bare neck. Reaching up, she ran her fingers through his hair and allowed him to touch her. Logan cupped her small breast, rolling a hard nipple between his finger and thumb while his other hand found her wet pussy. He ran his finger over the nub of her swollen clitoris, rocking it back and forth. "I think Ruben's getting hard again," he murmured in her ear as Grant fucked the smaller man.

"What about you?" she asked, reaching behind her back and cupping his cock and balls in her tiny hand. As he masturbated her to an orgasm, her touch made him hard again. "I want this," she told him.

"Good," he said, standing up and walking over to Dylan. Standing in front of their experienced woodsman, he put his hands on his hips and allowed Dylan to figure out the rest. Dylan didn't need any further instructions, he opened his mouth and sucked Logan off.

One by one, people took turns either washing in the creek or visiting the woods to relieve a different call from Mother Nature. The bottle made several more circles before people began heading into the tent for sleeping bags. Logan and Mallory were the last two by the campfire. "I can't believe you choose Dylan over me," she said, nuzzling against him and rubbing his cock.

"Tell me that didn't get you off."

"Shut up," she said and kissed him. Their kiss was long, soulful, and felt different than earlier kisses. "Let's go to bed," she said and moved towards the tent. Her sleeping bag was on the far side of the tent, four bodies away from Logan and without room to change things. "Good night," she whispered and Logan thought it was strange to be beneath the same roof as her and still feel as if she were a million miles away.

Breakfast was reconstituted sausage and eggs. After Dylan went off on one of his nature walks, Grant and Ruben teamed up to make a trip back to the vehicles and into town for more liquor. After breakfast, Mallory and Olivia had taken their coffee and sat on a blanket by the creek before Grant and Ruben decided to head into town. Carrying his coffee, Logan avoided the urge to sit next to Mallory and sat next to Olivia. An evening of rest, fresh air, and feeling the sun on his naked body did wonders for recharging his libido. Unlike yesterday morning, he didn't mind when his prick wanted to expand and enjoy the delights of the moment.

"Someone looks ready for some fun," Olivia said, noticing his hard-on.

"Looks that way," he agreed, looking down at himself as if he didn't realize he was hard. "Too early still for you?"

"Mm, not even," she said, caressing the length of his cock. "Mind if I get on top?"

"I wish you would," he said, smiling as she straddled him as Mallory looked on. Logan clutched at Olivia's full tits, appreciating them for their firmness and extra size. He could see why some men preferred bigger tits, but for him, they were a novelty. Olivia's pussy felt moist and warm around his dick as she squirmed. When she started to bounced up and down with too much enthusiasm, Logan moved his hands to her hips and slowed her down. "No need to rush, is there?"

"No," she said, settling down. "Slow is good, too."

"How's it feel to have Mallory watching you?"

"Good," Olivia said, smiling at her roommate. "A little weird, but after everything that's happen, it's seems sort of natural, too."

"Have you two ever kissed?"

"No," Olivia said, a faint blush rising to her cheeks. "Did you want us to?" She glanced at Mallory.

"No, I was just curious," he said before Mallory could react. Hand on her chin, he turned Olivia's face back to his. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Once. At party. I was really drunk, but it was sort of cool."

"What else did you do?"

"Nothing, just that."

"You've never fooled around with another girl?" Olivia shook her head. "But you like the idea, don't you?" Olivia tried to look at Mallory again, but Logan stopped her. "No, tell me. I know she can hear, too." Holding her hips, he pushed up against her a few times. Her blue eyes danced across his face before she nodded. "You're curious, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said, squirming against him.

When he asked, "How curious?" She shrugged. "Would you let another woman go down on you?" She nodded and he smiled. "I already know the rest."

"How?"

He rubbed his thumb against her clit and made her orgasm. "That's how," he said, his hands on her hips indicating she could get off him now.

"But you're still hard."

"I know," he said, putting Olivia on his far side away from Mallory. The pretty brunette stared at him with a fire burning inside her brown eyes. "Suck me," he told her. "Taste your roommate." Mallory bent over and took his hard, wet prick between her lips. Logan fingered Mallory's naked pussy while she sucked, discovering what he had already guessed. She was wet, very wet. He felt her pussy clenching around the two fingers he used.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Olivia said, clutching herself.

He pushed Mallory away from his prick and offered Olivia the two fingers he had used inside her roommate. "Now it's your turn. Taste her." Olivia sucked his fingers as if he was feeding her a secondary cock. Hearing a noise behind them, he turned to see Dylan returning from his walk. He stopped at the campsite for a drink of water. "Now kiss her," Logan told Olivia as he scooted from between them. As they closed the gap he left, he walked back to the campsite. Dylan was looking past him, nodding at the two women kissing behind him. "I know," he told him. "Trust me, let's go for a walk."

With multiple glances over his shoulder, Dylan walked with Logan. "Dude, are you serious? You know what they're doing, right?"

"Yeah I do. It's their first time, too. Let's give them some privacy."

"You don't want to watch?"

"I'm not stupid, fucker. I just don't want them to know we're watching."

They worked their way quietly through the woods until they found a good spot where they could watch without being noticed. Logan explained Mallory's request from last night. "That's hot as hell," Dylan said as Mallory moved between Olivia's legs and tasted pussy for her first time. He reached over and gave Logan's cock a squeeze. Watching the two women enjoy each other, they jerked each other off.

To avoid being obvious, they worked their way back through the woods before re-entering the campsite. Both girls had taken a turn going down on the other before they slipped into the creek to sit and talk. Dylan and Logan joined them. "Thanks," Mallory told Logan, kissing him on the cheek.

"Next time, I want to watch," Dylan told them.

"Next time, we're all going to watch," Logan suggested, enjoying the wide-eyed look both women gave him.

Ruben and Grant returned to camp lugging a new ice chest. Inside was a case of beer on ice. They asked what they missed. Olivia's answer made everyone laugh. "Mallory ate pussy for the first time."

"Damn, what's it going to take for a repeat showing?" Ruben asked, passing out beers.

"Well, let's see. Which of you haven't take it up the ass yet?" Mallory asked.

"And I want to suck more dick," Olivia pouted. She looked at Dylan. "And I want you to help me." As the sun changed from a morning sun to an afternoon sun, they paired up and tripled up as required to even out who had gotten what and done what until everyone was spent, happy, hungry, and in need of time to recharge.

It was later in the afternoon before eyes and hands began wandering again. Dragging a blanket into the softer grass between the campsite and creek bed, Logan spread it out. "Whatcha got in mind?" Grant asked, on his way to grab another beer.

"I think it's show time," he said, calling the rest of the group over to the big blanket. Without further instructions, Grant sat down at the corner he had adjusted, Dylan drifted to the far corner away from Grant and Ruben pulled up at the corner crossways from Grant. Mallory and Olivia stood at the remaining corner, smiling beneath questioning raised eyebrows. Logan stood alone in the middle, but he held his hands out to the ladies, waving them both to him.

"Wassup?" Mallory asked, her hand drawn to his hard cock. "Need some help with this?"

"Sort of," Logan said, kneeling and pulling them down to kneel on either side of him. He kissed Mallory before kissing Olivia and then said, "Now you two kiss."

They hesitated, looking from Logan to each other before Mallory leaned into Olivia and kissed her.

"Again," Logan said. "Only really kiss this time." As they did, Logan moved Mallory's hand from hard prick to Olivia's chest. He did the same with Olivia's hand. "Now don't stop," he told them. He sat back on his heels, waiting.

"Can I play with this now?" Mallory asked, breaking their kiss and rubbing Logan's prick.

"No," he said. "Kiss her nipples first." Mallory gave him a sour look, but did it. When she pulled away from Olivia's chest, Logan nodded at Olivia. "Your turn." Olivia did it without attitude, pulling away after she had sucked on both of Mallory's long, hard nipples. "Tell me if she's wet," Logan instructed. Olivia cupped Mallory's sex, a single finger between her slit.

"Yes."

Logan looked at Mallory, waiting for her to do things without his help, but she just stared back at him. "Well do it," he said, laughing gently. "Tell me if she's wet, too."

Mallory rolled her eyes, shoved two fingers between her roommate's legs, and poked. "Yes, she is, okay?"

"Eat it," Grant said from his corner.

"Stay out of this, okay?" Mallory told him.

"No," Logan said. "He's right. Eat it. Let us see you do it." He had seen the hopeful, willing look in Olivia's blue eyes.

"I can't," Mallory said, her eyes flicker past him to the other men watching.

"You can," Logan told her, giving her a kiss and then asking Olivia if she would lay down on her back. Olivia laid between them, where Logan had indicated. "Kiss her lips," he told Mallory, who bent low to do it. "Good girl. Now her chest." He touched Olivia's nipple, indicating where the kiss should go. Mallory looked up at Logan, but kept her head in motion. She kissed down Olivia's neck to her chest and finally to her nipple. "Now the other one," Logan suggested. He slipped his hand between Olivia's legs, teasing her clit with gentle caresses. She was wet, very wet. "Now here," he said, pointing to a space between a bit below Olivia's breasts. "And here," he repeated, leading Mallory's mouth and tongue down Olivia's trim body. "And here." He pointed just above her navel. He stopped voicing his instructions once he was sure Mallory was following his finger. He pointed to her navel, to a space below her navel, and led her lower and lower. Leaning close, he hushed his command into her ear. "Now do it." When Mallory pressed her head between Olivia's legs, Logan was first to see her pressing her mouth against the other woman's pussy.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers