Deepa's Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
How Sunita thwarted her friend's plot.
4.3k words
4.52
44.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers

Deepa answered the door and there stood her friend Sunita. She felt the joy that she always felt. This time however, she also felt trepidation. She had a million apprehensions- all focused on the lust that boiled over every time her friend met her father. This time she had plans to thwart any build up.

Sunita greeted Deepa with a hug. It might have been Deepa's imagination but it seemed to linger a little more and there seemed a lot more body contact. Particularly she felt Sunita's smaller breasts press firmly against her own larger mammaries. And was that her nipple or her pendant pressing into her flesh?

Shom hovered not too far behind his daughter, eager to catch an early glimpse of the succulent woman who had taken him on as a lover, even if occasionally. Ever since he heard of her impending arrival his state of arousal was unabated and unrestrained. After having masturbated hard at bed time he had awoken in the night several times to check the clock. It was in the wee hours of the morning that once again he masturbated to relieve himself. And now there she was the object of his fantasies -in flesh.

Sunita pushed past her friend who seemed reluctant to let her go. She stood on the tip of her toes to come up to the height of the large, older man. He was just taller, wider, broader and sturdier than any man she had been close with and that was not lost on petite Sunita as she reached up. Holding his shoulders she kissed the air by his ear and said, "Namaste baba! How are you?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she headed for the divan to throw herself there in a relaxed pose and ask for a cup of her favourite brew. Shom was still standing there thinking of other times when she had held his shoulders in that exact same way to prop herself up, only to sink on his waiting cock prone underneath.

He was hard under his dhoti at full mast again -- this time with more flow than before. He struggled to hide this from his daughter who was alert as ever and focused on preventing any situation which could turn to sex between the two.

Deepa invited Sunita to join her in the kitchen as they made tea. She had some shopping plans lined up for the day. The two women made tea and chatted about a variety topics including how Uncle Shom was doing. Deepa provided the barest of facts and a generally positive view of her father's progress. In doing so she totally de-emphasised any needs on her father's part. No, he didn't miss Ma that much anymore. He slept well. And seemed to be physically and emotionally self contained now -- Deepa lied to her.

The day wore on well to Deepa's satisfaction and all that remained to manage was bed time. For this, she had an excellent plan. They would all watch a movie sitting in the newly reorganised room of Uncle Shom's whereby nothing could go wrong. The movie would go on long enough and everyone would fall asleep.

That was her plan. It started off well enough with Deepa wrapping up the dinner table and kitchen along with Sunita. Sunita helped with everything. While serving dinner though, her hand did touch Shom's arm and each noted the other in subtle ways. The arm was firm and strong as ever reminiscent of their ability to wrap her in. She felt soft and inviting, reminding him of the way she melted around him.

Deepa led the way up the stairs to the room for the movie viewing. She had picked the movie; a 'safe' title which did not have any potential for titillation. That was a bit difficult because most Indian movies did have something raunchy either by way of dances or skimpily attired heroines. And then there were the new genre of movies featuring crimes of passion in which some searing hot lovemaking scenes were shown. Since nudity and outright sex were generally avoided in Indian cinema the outcome was in some cases far more sensuous; in other cases wildly suggestive. Deepa picked a careful title a family comedy drama.

When Sunita was sure that Deepa was unlikely to spot them, she hugged Uncle Shom's arm, the first sign of intimacy she was able to show since the morning. It caught Shom by surprise as he had given up a bit on any kind of closeness. His daughter seemed to be everywhere and Sunita did not appear to making things happen.

When they entered the room the seating plan was not lost on Sunita. Uncle Shom's easy chair was to one side. There were a couple of relaxing sofas for her and Deepa. But they were aligned differently from the easy chair. When Uncle Shom would recline, he would be somewhat behind the sofas -- not in line. That would separate him from the women and it would be as if they were in a separate space.

The physical spacing and alignment of the furniture was perfectly planned. For either Sunita or Shom to do something they would have to be blatant rather than subtle. That requirement had kept both of them in check and Deepa had no reason to believe it would not be the same in the evening. It had been the opposite on previous trips: Deepa's arrangements had made it possible for Sunita and Shom to be subtle in finding privacy. In that subtlety and privacy, Deepa had placed her bet on both finding opportunity to be free with each other: for that was her intention then -- that Sunita should comfort her grieving father in every possible way.

Suddenly, Deepa felt in control. She had managed to make their chemistry happen when she wanted. She seemed now to able to inhibit their passions when she wanted it that way.

That sense of control dissipated a little when the movie came on. The DVD store had made a mistake it appeared. The cover was something else; the movie inside was something else titled "Nishabd". As the scenes moved on Deepa relaxed a bit. The actors were Amitabh Bachchan an actor in his 60s and had other senior artistes. It seemed like an art movie with a typical family setting. It was slower than the fast-paced comedy she had hoped for. Just as she felt sleep come over her she was jolted awake by the scene on the TV.

A young girl who was visiting the elderly couple was playing with a water hose in the lawn and she was drenched. Amitabh, the older man in the movie found the girl -- his daughter's friend a good subject to photograph. As he snapped shots he found himself admiring the peppy, young girl and admiring her taut body.

"Uh-oh. This was not needed," thought Deepa, stealing a glance in the darkened room towards Sunita and Shom. There seemed to be no movement. Were they drowsy too? Perhaps one of them had slept in which case the situation would be manageable.

Both were awake but frozen still. Shom felt his body ache with life as he recognised himself in the role of the older man in the movie. Sunita saw glimpses of herself as the young friend onscreen threw herself at her friend's father.

As the on-screen attraction between the young girl and the old man soared Sunita felt the warmth spread between her legs. The story line in the movie did not move into hot, wild sex but Sunita could spot the exact point in the script where the director must have felt the constraints of being an Indian movie maker. While an American movie on the same theme would have shown the girl and the man fucking each other mindless one passionate night, in the Indian movie the script rapidly shifted to exploring the contradictions and the emotions of the older man's wife.

Sunita lost interest in the movie as it went emotional and glanced to the right at her friend to see if she was still awake. There was no movement -- she seemed asleep though Sunita had no way of knowing she was awake. Sunita did not want to ask her to check; if Deepa was awake and replied it limited Sunita's options.

She had seen through Deepa's moves on keeping her away from Shom and as Deepa had anticipated this had inhibited her. But that had not reduced her desire for Shom. Every time her husband reached for her and made love to her, she found herself emotionally responding to him; but in her mind and physically she was imagining the strong, large Uncle Shom. The stronger responses from her to her husband surprised that man initially. He took it as a new response from Sunita to his sexual efforts. But Sunita's husband Karan was an ignoramus on such matters. He had no real clue to what was actually happening.

What had happened was that Sunita had been stretched, held and taken in a manner that a woman cannot forget -- once it had happened. If it never happened before, she might not want it and might never realise she was missing something. Some might know that something was missing and might go looking: either out of curiosity or out of the lust for life. And then there were those who chanced upon it -- like Sunita. And once she had been spread, speared and flood gates opened she could not take it out of her mind. And every now and then her body craved that fullness.

That, more than anything else, could explain this trip it was that desire to savour wild lust that had brought her back.

She turned left towards where Shom was lying back. While Deepa's plan had been to place them in separate areas and that had worked, what Sunita could now see was Shom, hip downward. As her eyes adjusted to the low lighting she saw the tell-tale tenting of Uncle Shom's dhoti. She saw him move a bit. And a while later she saw his hand creep under the folds of cloth. He was giving himself some relief with a stroke, a tug, a prod and somewhere a grind.

Sunita might have reached out and touched, stroked or fisted him had it not been for Deepa's clear signals of disfavour through this trip. Sunita might have flirted, nibbled and sampled her man before a full feasting if she had been left to herself. But that did not appear to be the format of the trip. And all she had at her disposal was the weekend ahead of which the daylight hours of the first 24 hours had already passed by. The next 8 hours -- the night -- was before them. There was always something mystical and magical about the night. (On the other hand there was always something bold, exciting and direct about seeing every muscle, limb, flesh; every expression, every flush in a dalliance during the day.)

Sunita moved to the left and sat down on Uncle Shom's lap. As she sat down, her ass pressed down the throbbing upright flesh of Shom's cock. She pressed it down taking care not to hurt or squeeze the object of her lust. Her feet were on the ground on either side, her back to Uncle Shom and both of them were fully attired. Deepa sensed some movement and glanced sideways. From where she was sitting, Sunita was alongside her but she could not fully make out that the woman had shifted by just a few feet to the left. She was in the same row and the room was darkened. "I can't see!" hissed Shom hoping only Sunita could hear him. Sunita wiggled her hips in reply allowing the cock to be toggled by in the channel formed by her legs. Shom put his hands on her hips as he got the message.

Sunita rose and undid the button of her trouser and pulled down the trouser and her panties within. Shom caught a strong whiff of Sunita's odours - her pussy and panties being damp with her juices. His hands slid lower from her hips to her ass, clutching the orbs of flesh in his hands. He kneaded her, his thumbs teasing her anus.

Sunita reached under to find his cock. It was pressed forward and down and she let her palm run along the length through the cloth of his garment. While a dhoti offered tremendous scope for accessing him, it also posed the challenge of finding the opening. Sunita fumbled, all the while feeling the rock hard rod under the cloth. Suddenly her hand slipped through and she felt his thighs. Meanwhile Shom slid his fingers under her and stroked her pussy lips. Sunita gasped as she laboured to reach under and find the cock she so desired. Shom's fingers threatened to invade every orifice at hand and the old man greedily caressed and felt the warm skin of this woman he lusted.

She found the cock, prone upward, bending backward towards Shom's stomach. She held the thick cock in her fist and felt and savoured the body of flesh. Leaning forward and placing her hand on his ankle she used the other hand to guide the cock to its logical resting place. She relaxed her body completely, allowing the cunt walls slack and easy. With no further preliminaries Sunita sank upon the cock and roughly rammed downward. Shom let out a small yelp of pain as the flow of the pussy did not get the time it needed to lubricate the cock. Sunita was unmindful of the initial difficulty. She too winced but in a jiffy there was a surge of juices as the cock prised open the reservoir of love juice inside her.

Sunita bounced on the cock inside her with renewed vigour. How she had hungered for this! Sunita thrust down with extra vigour. Sitting on him facing his feet, Shom's cock was stroking the roof of her tunnel. It made her feel like peeing but there were also incredible sensations in that area. As lust took over she closed her eyes and pumped up and down, bouncing on his cock. Shom felt the cunt rough and swift sliding up and down on his cock. This wet, hot cunt was what he had ached for all the days he had made do with his fist. His hands probed and massaged her buttocks and perhaps unwittingly, his thumbs converged on her anus. One of the thumbs was ready to invade her when Sunita reached down and grabbed his hands. She pulled them up, under her shirt to bring them to her breasts.

She squeezed the hands on to her breasts, encouraging Shom to massage her tits. Shom reached for her bra strap and undid the clasp. Rapidly his hands went back to her chest and claimed the breasts under her shirt. He gripped her hard and pulled her down on to his cock. When she rose he fingered her nipples and on the decline squeezed the breast.

Sunita gasped her pleasure as she felt nipples and cunt reacting in unison to the well coordinated caresses. The feeling of wanting pee was overcome by the sense of an orgiastic release. She lost control and if it was pee there was nothing she could do about it. She shuddered as the insides of her thighs, stretching all the way up to her cunt and from there along the slick walls running right up to the brain felt the electricity of his rampaging cock. Her cunt squirted on the cock within her, so did her lips salivate over and her sounds became animal. She breathed inward in snorts and exhaled wheezing squeals.

Uncle Shom stared in the dark at Sunita's back. He hadn't seen her too well today and here she was, back to him, fucking him like he had wanted all day. The skin of her ass on his legs felt incredibly good. Her breasts were soft and hot, and gripping them seemed ideally suited to conveying the wild desire he felt for her. The back of her thighs grazed the front of his thighs adding to the sensations of pleasure. The sounds she was now making scared him -- was he being ridden by soft, petite, demure girl he knew? Or was it a monster that was going to devour him? Was she in pain and writhing -- after all she was small and he was large and there might be some part of her his cock was hitting? Or was she in extreme pleasure?

The answer came in the gush that flowed when his cock unplugged at Sunita's next rising. Shom wanted to reach up and bite something: maybe her shoulder, maybe her ass. But he was hiding behind the cover provided by the arrangement of furniture. He did not want to expose himself to his daughter by leaning forward. He squeezed Sunita's asscheeks together and enjoyed the extra pressure it brought on his cock.

Deepa heard the unmistakable noises and guessed that she had lost the game. She wanted to ignore and deny what was happening. She turned her back to the couple and crouched on the sofa, pretending not to hear or notice what her father was making her friend do. She hugged herself. She felt lonely. In a room of three, two were so absorbed in fucking each other that she felt all alone. She could not acknowledge them.

Sunita moved even faster. There were waves building up within her and her eyes were watering with gratitude for the release she was getting. Her cunt had long melted in a downpour on his cock. And her lips were drooling with saliva. The jabs of her cunt on his cock were getting shorter as she worked hard to squeeze out their first orgasm. She knew this was just an appetiser. She needed lots more of her Uncle Shom and this could not do anything more than provide initial succour.

She now knew her friend had messed up both her and Shom's need for each other. As the cock provided evidence of Shom's deep desire and need for her, she knew that she could not be held back by Deepa anymore. She grunted in pleasure as she thrust down harder at the thought that she could maybe get a whole night with her Uncle Shom after this breakthrough fuck. Gripping his ankles hard she fucked with wild abandon. Shom's cock responded to the wet grip of her cunt and hardened, getting ready to spill up into her.

Deepa gathered herself and left the room, crouching low in the manner people walking in a theatre where a show was on, might. Her body was burning --with conflicting signals and the biggest of those was the desire in her crotch. The heat inside her listening to these sounds of wild sex.

"She is gone!" said Shom somewhat triumphantly to Sunita. Sunita whipped off her shirt and Shom sat up forward and placed his cheek against her bare back, erotic and smooth. He kissed her and bit her gently. Sunita tried to lean back and caress his head. His hands clasped at the breasts, kneading the small mass of her breasts and pinching and twisting her nipples.

The change in angles twisted and turned Shom's cock in Sunita's tunnel. He jerked in the beginning of loss of control. She humped back wildly. A bit too wild as on one of her rises the cock slid out of its sheath inside her. It bounced against her ass and smeared their combined juices on her. Shom wailed an unmistakable wail as he missed the warm grip of her cunt. His hands took it out on her breasts with nails digging into the soft flesh, leaving red marks. Sunita sobbed "Uncle!" as she realised she might miss the explosion of Shom's cock.

One jet splattered against her ass, the cock flailing on its own, unhelped by either fist or cunt in its orgasm. Sunita got off and rapidly closed her small hand over the large throbbing flesh. Her head ever so close to his spewing cock she fisted him, hard and quick as she would with her cunt. Shom murmured "Beti!" (Daughter!) And then had her do something he should not have asked of one he would address thus.

"Yes, Baba!" cooed Sunita as she helped him cum and watched the cock greedily like a slut.

Deepa had left her phone in the room in her hurry and had come back to collect it when she heard these endearments and saw her friend behaving like pleasure-slave to her father.

His hand pressed her head forward and Sunita took in the spewing cock into her mouth, doing with her tongue and lips what she her cunt and hand had done before. She mouthed him off. Shom groaned loudly leaving Deepa in no doubt what was happening on this side of the room. Sunita's head could be seen in the dark, bobbing up and down over her father's prone form. The thrusting hips drove the cock into her mouth. Sunita controlled the invasion of her throat with her fist which didn't allow him to fuck her like he might fuck her in the cunt.

Large gobs of his cum flowed into her mouth and out onto her fist and back onto his thighs as Sunita allowed the copious flow out through her lips. She opened her lips to let out the torrents and closed them to fuck his cock as it continued to spew.

"Cum for me baba!" she murmured as she gently milked his never ending cum. And he could feel it that it was never ending. His seed boiled up from his insides and as Sunita expertly worked his cock in the rhythm of his orgasm, he released in several shots of well timed jerks.

misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers
12