Deepa's Challenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,210 Followers

A series of loud "ahs" punctuated the night as Shom released his cum into Sunita's mouth. She worked her cheeks and lips like bellows, squeezing now, pulling now, pumping now -- milking the jerking, throbbing and pulsating cock in her mouth. Shom lifted his legs and wrapped them around Sunita holding her close to his body and rocking her as if his body was now a cradle for her.

Deepa watched -- it never ceased to amaze her -- as her friend did things she thought only whores did. She watched her father take his pleasure shamelessly from a girl who could well have been his daughter. And she felt her own sense of jealousy at being a mere spectator. "How could she possibly participate?" she thought in horror even as her own pussy revealed the reality of pleasure: she was slick in her pussy. The performance put up by her father and friend bested any movie. The turn on was inescapable. The taboos loomed large in her mind.

When Shom's release ended, Sunita was glad to see the cock still unabated. She opened her mouth wide and allowed all his fluids to flow out and dragging her lower lip on his thigh and cloth she wiped as much of the inside of her lips on his dhoti. Sunita was unused to the idea of taking in these fluids which she knew included her own cum. She also knew that in the heat of the sexual moment there was nothing she wouldn't do. She had been whorish, accepted an anal fuck, watched herself and her lover in the mirror, given head, contorted herself with her lover to create the double-backed monster of pure pleasure -- all things which she could never believe she had done in the light of the day after.

But she was worse than a whore in bed and she knew that. It was what passion and sex was completely about. And if she was on this side of the line, this was how she was going to be. The alternative was to be totally traditional, a devoted wife, a respectful younger woman taking care of an older man. In all ways traditional.

But if she was going to be a woman of pleasure, it had to be this she thought to herself as she stood up and looked down at one of the fine specimens of manhood. Her hair tousled and her face streaked with cum, saliva and her now-dried tears she looked down at Uncle Shom.

He lay there, drained and laid back. His dhoti spread around him. Hands lying on his sides. But his cock bobbing as rigid as ever, now gently sagging a wee bit. As Sunita looked down at him she took each breast in her own hand and squeezed gently, feeling a frisson of pleasure through her. She was mid her third orgasm when the rude interruption had been caused by his wayward cock. Her hands ran down her own body and she stroked the inside of her thighs and squeezed her crotch. There was a semi-dry caking of fluids there and she was rewarded with another minor surge of pleasure.

These strokes told her that her body -- pleasure craving as it had become -- wanted the full release which had been stopped mid-stream. It was her Uncle Shom who was going to have to deliver that. Sunita moved forward, straddling his face. Her pussy was open to his head as she stood over him.

Shom looked up and knew what was being asked of him. As Sunita sank and pressed her pussy on his waiting lips, all three of them knew it was going to be a long, dark night of unbridled lust, indulgence and perhaps depraved -- perhaps taboo.

misterwho
misterwho
1,210 Followers
12