Deeper

Story Info
Submissive slave becomes Daddy's girl.
1.9k words
4.14
51.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach twisted and turned and twisted back again. Feet cold and hands numb. The world caved in around me, at least my tiny portion of it, and not even Master's instructions relieved the weight on my shoulders.

This was a rare thing. His attempts were always successful. Until now.

I fell to my knees before him. The bristly carpet dug in to my bare skin as I begged his forgiveness for not obeying when he hit zero, and told me to come like a little whore for him.

"I'm sorry, Master," I pleaded under a rush of sudden tears. "I don't know why this isn't working. I want it to. Desperately. But it's just not." I took a deep breath. "I think I'm just too stuffed with worry to respond."

"That's no good," he said in a lighter tone than I'd anticipated.

Master left the room for a moment and returned with something in hand. I couldn't see what it was as he walked over to his couch. The leather squeaked as he sat, reminding me of my favorite beating implement. I squirmed the slightest bit, but it was enough.

My naked body also reacted to the thought of a beating and my temperature suddenly shifted. Completely on impulse. I loved being naked and on the ground before Master, but this day was just so different. My body responding in ways I didn't understand.

He sat quiet for a moment, as if contemplating something.

I looked around the room. Focusing on the red walls, the full bookshelves lining the living room, smelling freshly cut strawberries on the side table, hearing his neighbor buzzing away with some sort of powered yard tool, and my mind raced with these things. I jumped when he finally spoke and broke my concentration.

"Come here, girl," Master said with a hint of suggestion, and my stomach turned once again.

"Yes, Master."

I crawled to Master and kneeled before him again. Allowing myself to feel each tiny bristle scrape my knees as I moved.

"Why are you closed off?"

My lower lip trembled, and I tried to stop it with my teeth.

"Speak, slut. Now."

"I'm scared, Master. So frightened that I can hardly feel anything."

"Scared of what?"

Again with the tremble, but this time, a few tears fell. I looked down to my shaking fingers and rapidly moving chest, but I couldn't feel my breath. Fear had gripped me with its icy tendrils and I had no idea what to do.

"Everything right now, Master. There's too much going on. Too much to handle," I confessed under shallow breaths.

Master leaned into the back of the couch and pulled the item from his pocket. It was a fat, wooden paddle. I began dropping in that moment, feeling the rush of heat to my cunt and the tingles too.

"You will feel this, dirty girl. Bend over my knee. Now."

I stared into his light eyes. The flash of blue that had grown to be such a comfort caught my breath. It was a blue I'd always associate with Master. Submission. Safety. Even if it was the current color of the sky, or that of precious stone, it would always be Master's blue. The color of pain and pleasure.

Everything felt like fire as I inched closer to him, my cunt burning hot and moist already at the thought of being humiliated by him.

Just before I stood to bend over his knee, Master grabbed me by the hair. Hard. Holding me still as he looked deep into me.

"You will call me Daddy."

"Yes, mmm," I began, but quickly corrected myself. "Daddy."

"Good girl," he said in a deeper tone.

He pulled me toward his right side and I naturally slid over his lap. My bare breasts hit the cool leather, my knees on the other side of the couch, and I felt like my ass was so high it must have been in Daddy's face. A fact that made me even wetter as I thought of how humiliating it was.

"When you feel Daddy's paddle on your ass, you will start with one hundred and count down, saying one hundred, Daddy, ninety-nine, Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled. Already in a deep place of submission, ready to let go and let Daddy put me in my place.

I closed my eyes and rested my cheek against the leather. The cool felt good on my warm face. I calmed my breathing before the first whack.

I came up off Daddy for a second, gasping as the paddle hit harder than I thought at such a close range.

"One hundred, Daddy!"

He hit me again. And I jumped again.

"Ninety-nine, Daddy!"

Another strike. "Ninety-eight, Daddy!"

"I enjoy hurting girls," he said in his deepest command voice. "Pinching their nipples! Beating their slut cunt!"

Whack!

"Ninety-seven, Daddy!"

"Who's in control, bitch?"

"You, Daddy."

Daddy continued to hit me with his paddle. Each time my ass getting more sore, flaming red, I was certain. With each paddle strike, each Daddy word, I got wetter and wetter. My own moisture running down my thighs.

The more I let go and opened to Daddy, the deeper I moved into submission. Into subspace. And the noise, the fear, it began to subside.

"You like to bring Daddy adorable little slaves. You like my boot in your cunt," he said in such a low voice I wasn't certain if it was him, or me just hearing differently as time and reality distorted.

"Yes, Daddy! I want to bring you girls, and feel your boot in my cunt!" I yelled, feeling his power move through me in waves, making me want to orgasm as I pictured the things he said. "Please, Daddy? Please hurt me more!"

Twenty more hits followed, and I continued to count down.

The heavy impact was leaving me deeply bruised. I had no doubt. A bruise I'd feel for weeks, and therefore, feel calm every time I sat and remembered Daddy spanking me.

"Thirty-two, Daddy!"

"Thirty-one, Daddy!"

"Thirty, Daddy!"

"Twenty-nine, Daddy!"

Daddy kept his pace steady, telling me dirty things that made me hump his leg and squirm insanely as he paddled me.

He stopped for a bit, and I begged him to continue.

"Please, Daddy! Hurt me! Please?"

Daddy grabbed my hair again, pulling my head back.

"Open, bitch!" I opened my mouth, wishing for a taste of his sweet cum. Wanting him to fuck my face and choke me with his cock. "Spread your legs!"

I did the best I could, but being over his lap made it hard to spread. But I managed enough to feel the paddle hit my cunt on the next strike. My body was a blur of sting, humiliation, and sudden urge to come in that moment.

"Ehhh!" I cried out. A different level of pain and pleasure I'd not felt from him yet. I wasn't sure if I loved it, hated it, or both equally. "Fifteen, Daddy!"

I opened my mouth again after each time I counted, knowing that too would get me into trouble.

He struck me again in the cunt, and I came up off his lap. Almost ready to flee.

"Fourteen, Daddy!"

"You will love each time I hit your cunt, bitch! You will feel my hard cock inside your ass, fucking you hard as I make impact! You love the pain! Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

The answer took no thought. I knew I loved it. Loved feeling him fucking me in the ass, loved him beating my cunt, loved having no control as I laid over him, helpless, at his complete mercy. It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced.

"Please, more, Daddy?"

He struck me again, and the pain traveled down my legs. I had to move and squirm to keep the pain from becoming too much. I buried my head in my arms, under a blanket of chestnut hair whipping about as I moved.

By the time we reached five, I could hardly keep from coming. I knew I'd be punished severely if I did before he hit zero, but part of me wanted to be punished. To have boundaries and feel safe and protected by Daddy. To be accountable.

But I was good. I bit my lip instead, trying to keep from releasing before I had permission.

"Three, Daddy!" I screamed this time. My cunt burned so hot from his paddle, tears flooded my face, dripping onto his now wet couch.

I whimpered and moaned, moving my ass back and forth under his paddle. Breaths shallow as I waited, pleaded for his paddle with my movements.

Daddy struck me hard. I cried out, first with a sob, then a, "Two, Daddy!"

"You're just a fuck toy! Daddy's little fuck toy!"

"Yes, Daddy! I'm your fuck toy!"

"Feel my fist in your cunt, bitch!"

I did. Just him saying it, and I felt his fist inside me. Also still feeling his cock in my ass.

He struck me again, and my body moved as though to orgasm. I tried so hard to stay still.

"One, Daddy!"

"Feel me in your mouth too! Choking you with my cock. Cutting off your air. You will feel me until I tell you to come, bitch! In your cunt, your ass, your mouth, and you will scream and cry and come with the next strike!"

Before I could say, "Yes, Daddy!" he brought his paddle down one last time. The moment it made impact, I came like the little fuck toy I was. Screaming out, "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!" repeatedly as the orgasm tore through me. Filling all the painful bits of me with overwhelming pleasure and release.

Daddy placed his hand on my sacrum as I came. I orgasmed so hard I slobbered and stuttered my thank you. Then promptly opened my mouth again.

"Close your mouth, girl." His tone was softer now.

I cried so hard, still bent over his lap. Unable to do anything else.

Daddy kept his hand on me. Calming me.

"Daddy is proud of you, slut."

"Thank you, Daddy," I whimpered.

When I was able to move, Daddy helped me to sit on the couch where he'd been and then he stood in front of me. He put his legs on either side of mine and squeezed. Then he unzipped his jeans.

"Close your eyes."

I obeyed. Gasping as squirming again as I anticipated what was coming.

I heard Daddy moving, making his own noises of pleasure. He only made me wiggle more, trying so hard to stay still for him. Then I felt his cum hit my nipples, my bottom lip, and I almost came again.

I moaned instead.

"Open your eyes," he said, and I saw he'd already zipped up his pants. "You may lick your lips."

I eagerly slurped up his salty, sweet cum. Savoring his flavor and opening to him even further.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"For what?"

"For making me come so hard, for spanking me and protecting me, for cumming on me, and for letting me be your girl."

Daddy smiled.

"You're welcome, girl."

He wiped away the remaining cum on my breasts, and pulled something else from his pocket. A very long, pink ribbon.

"You will wear this around your neck while in my presence, and continue to call me Daddy. Later today, we will get you a teddy bear that you will carry with you until I say otherwise."

His voice was soft now. Gentle as he let me be young again.

The thought of the ribbon, a teddy bear in hand, they didn't make me unhappy. Embarrassed, but oddly full of joy. Another side of me had emerged. I giggled like a child, and smiled with an innocence I didn't know I had.

"Good girl," he said, and patted my head. "Now you're Daddy's princess."