Deeper Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

"I suppose you women don't want any sunburn on the inside of your thighs, either?" Pierre asked. They simply giggled, parted their legs a little wider, and Debbie said, "oh absolutely not! We want the full treatment."

He continued his ministrations, catching his breath at the sight of their two pussies perfectly contoured under the tight material of their bikini bottoms. He looked over at Natalie, cheeks suddenly hot, a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But there was nothing to fear: she was watching him hotly, and blew him a kiss, mouthing the words, "I love you." She looked down at his crotch. His cock was hard between his legs as he knelt on the sand, the throbbing head and shaft clearly outlined against the thin nylon. He lifted his hands from the upper thighs of the two younger women. He was finished. As he closed the top of the suntan lotion, a boy of about eighteen came along selling margaritas in plastic cups from a tray.

"Perfect," Natalie said. "Pierre, I think we would all like one of those. Our treat, girls."

He caught his breath. She was going to make him walk to the boy to get the drinks, a distance of only ten feet or so, true, but all the time his cock would be straining against his swimsuit, in full view of the other women. Maybe they wouldn't look up. He stood, aware that Natalie certainly was watching. His cock wouldn't stop throbbing. The boy, of course, only had eyes for the glistening bodies of the three oily bodies before him. Pierre took a deep breath, walked over to the boy. He took out the first two plastic cups. His breath was quickening. He felt, foolishly. as if every eye on the beach was staring at his display. His cock had subsided a tiny bit, and he breathed a little easier. He turned with the drinks in his hands, to find all three women leaning up on their elbows, the loose tops of their bikinis covering their breasts haphazardly. Pierre gulped again. All three sets of eyes were on his crotch, on the long thick shape of his cock that waved back and forth as he moved.

He was shocked by his reaction. He couldn't help it. His cock got harder. A surge of arousal ripped through him. As he bent over to pass the margaritas to Lara and Debbie, he felt his cock swelling to full thickness, and he knew the head would be completely outlined beneath the flimsy material, right in front of their faces. He pushed his hips forward slightly, increasing the prominence of his hard cock. Debbie was smiling wickedly, clearly enjoying the sight. Lara was just wide-eyed, hunger in her eyes. As she lifted her hand to take the drink, her breast lifted out of its cup, and he saw the hard nipple crinkling in the sunlight. Another surge of arousal ripped through him. He stood there for a second longer, making sure they got a very good look at his cock and balls inches from their faces. He glanced over at Natalie, whose eyes were riveted on him and on the other women. She was biting her lip, and he could see her hips squirming. He turned and signed for the four drinks, returning to the women, his cock still pressing forward against the thin red nylon. He passed in front of the other two women, who were looking up, almost worshipful, and handed Natalie her drink. "My love," he said, passing it to her.

"Darling," she replied.

He went and sat down on his lounge chair, sipping his drink, looking down at the three glistening bodies facing away from him, their chat lost in the breeze and the sound of the waves behind him. Gradually his cock subsided, and the women turned over onto their fronts, carelessly tying their bikini tops, shifting their breasts into the cups of their tops as if he wasn't even there. He felt almost invisible. It gave him a thrill.

"All right," Natalie said, looking up at Pierre. "The girls have agreed to come to our condo for dinner tonight. I told them about our bet, that tonight you would be making the drinks and serving the dinner. Among other things." She looked devilishly over at the other two women. He breathed in deeply, wondering exactly what she had told them. His mind raced, remembering the previous night, when he had been in control, inviting young Bill up for a "treat". "So, 7 o'clock, girls? Let's get our towels and stuff together, Pierre. You have some preparations to make."

"Sure thing. I wouldn't miss this for the world!" Debbie said, while Lara just nodded, smiling first at Natalie, then at Debbie, before shifting her eyes over to Pierre's bare chest, then his stomach, then to his crotch as he stood. "We love to go out. We'll even dress for the occasion."

"Ooooooh yes," Natalie replied. "The heat down here makes you feel so wicked, doesn't it?"

Debbie nodded. "It sure does. Oh, and by the way - " she paused and pointed at Pierre's crotch - "I love your swimsuit." She grinned widely.

"Thanks," Pierre said, returning the wicked smile. "Natalie deserves the credit. She's the one who dresses me up."

Debbie raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "Well I hope she chooses something just as tasty tonight. Something really snacky."

"Oh, I will," Natalie said, turning to walk along the sand. "Come on, honey, before you attract a crowd."

Once they had gotten back to the condo, Pierre was sure Natalie would want to fuck her brains out, but he was wrong. She really was in the zone, he thought to himself. Further in the zone than he could have imagined. She had just walked up to him, and let him feel her sopping pussy after her afternoon of tormenting him on the beach.

Seven o'clock. He was groaning inside with anticipation. He had no idea what Natalie had in mind. He knew, however, that he would cum in a second, once she decided the time had arrived. He looked over at the pitcher of margaritas he had made, the table he had laid out, and the smoked mackerel they had bought at the market, the local variant of smoked salmon. Chips and salsa. Dinner was ceviche as a first course, a main course of sliced warm, chicken, fried vegetables and soft tortillas, and a simple dessert of fruit steeped in tequila. He and Natalie always ate healthy. Although he didn't know it now, by the time Debbie and Lara left in the early hours of the morning, he would be grateful for this sustenance. But right now, even his wildest fantasy wouldn't have prepared him for the evening ahead.

Natalie called from the bedroom. "Great margaritas, honey!"

The knock came at the door as Natalie emerged from the bedroom, sipping her margarita. "This is going to be so much fun!" she squealed.

Pierre opened the door. "Welcome, ladies."

They looked him up and down, their giggles breaking into laughter as Natalie came up behind him. Debbie pointed. "Oh you two make such a great pair. I can't believe it! Matching outfits!"

"Of course," Natalie said. "I especially like Pierre's, don't you?"

"Oh we have to get a picture!"

Pierre had been blown away by Natalie's choice. They did have matching cotton beach outfits. Hers was sort of a sundress, white with blue piping at the edges, with a scoop neck to show the round of her breasts, slit all the way up to the top of her hips, tied together over her thighs with a couple of knotted strings. Very short, coming down only a few inches below her pussy. It was meant to be worn with a swimsuit underneath, but clearly tonight there was nothing underneath: her nipples, those telltale symptoms of her desire, were bouncing freely under the thin cotton, and at her mound, the curly strands of her tuft of hair pushed against the thin material as she stood. A capital "N" was embroidered over her right thigh. Pierre's outfit, on the other hand, was a simple wraparound piece of white cotton with blue piping, fastened with velcro at the hip. A capital "P" was embroidered over his right thigh. His cock, in its state of constant semi-hardness since this afternoon, was visible as a slow curving ridge under the front of the fabric.

Natalie giggled. "Oh yes, a picture!" She looked at the two women. "And then we have to get one of you two. God. So sexy!"

Pierre had to agree. Debbie was wearing a tight cotton sundress with spaghetti straps, in a floral pattern that flowed around her tall body as she moved, the buttons undone up her thighs almost to her crotch, showing flashes of silky thigh. On her feet she wore simply white strappy sandals with flat soles. Lara's outfit, on the other hand, was breathtaking: she had a gold lamé stretch top over her full breasts, laced up at the front with matching gold laces, with a single strap over one shoulder. It was very tight: her breasts bulged out the top, her nipples and even her aureoles were visible through the stretch lamé. The top only went a couple of inches below her breasts, so that her silky skin shone down past her navel, all lovely taut muscular bulges, to the waist of her matching gold lamé skirt, which stretched over her hips, tied with a matching gold lace down her right hip. Almost certainly, she was wearing no panties. On her feet she wore a pair of sexy mules, with a wide strap of clear plastic.

Pierre caught his breath, seriously wondering what plot Natalie had hatched with these women when they had been chatting on their lounge chairs. He got the digital camera.

Debbie took the pictures. She took care to pose him and Natalie, obviously so that the curve of his cock would be very visible against the background of Natalie's skin, and so that her hard nipple would be etched against the white stucco background. He felt a return of the thrill he had felt earlier this afternoon parading himself on the beach at Natalie's behest. Then Natalie took a couple of pictures of Debbie and Lara. Then they got on with drinks and dinner.

Pierre served the margaritas, passed the smoked mackerel, making sure the women were well looked after, every inch the attentive manservant. Every once in a while one of the women would make a crack about his cotton wrap around his waist, commenting on the bulge as it swelled and subsided as he got up and walked around. There was no pretence now about anything: their goal tonight was to tease and torment Pierre - how far they would carry it was up to Natalie. The two guests were fascinating. Lara remained quiet, but intense, smiling and laughing quietly, while Debbie was more outgoing, louder, more confident.

Once, when Pierre cleared away the ceviche, Lara blurted out, "when does the treat begin?" Debbie and Natalie looked at her, their eyes wide and only mildly scolding as Pierre turned his questioning stare to Natalie. Natalie patted Lara's hand as the younger woman lowered her eyes, her cheeks flushed. "Oh just be patient, sweet thing. Hungry are you?" They laughed.

Before dessert, Natalie took the other two women out onto the deck to see the lights up and down the beach. She smiled at how friendly and relaxed they all were, at how nice it was that Debbie placed her arms around both their waists so easily and comfortably as they chatted amiably. They had certainly taken their time over dinner, and they were all feeling very mellow from the margaritas and the wine. Natalie really enjoyed the way Debbie took smiling liberties, looking to Natalie for approval, running her fingers over Pierre's firm stomach, and up the backs of his thighs.

Pierre placed their dessert on the table. "Next course, ladies." Pierre remained standing next to Debbie.

"Does he have sensitive nipples?" she asked.

Natalie's permanent wicked smile turned toward her, and then up at him. "See for yourself, if you want." She knew that his nipples were very sensitive; he often said he was amazed he didn't cum sometimes from her touching them. Debbie looked down at the slight bulge. All three women started to focus on what was happening as Debbie flicked his nipple with her nail. His cock started to lift visibly, in slow jerks. Pierre whimpered. Lara was breathing hard, and lifted her hand as if to reach out for his cock. Pierre whimpered again. His cock twitched into full erection, the head clearly outlined under the cotton wrap around his waist, lifting it so that the gap at the side where it was fastened opened up, showing his muscular thigh right up to his hip. Lara's hand, instead of moving to his cock, moved up to his other nipple, which she flicked along with Debbie. Pierre whimpered again hoarsely.

"Lovely, isn't it, girls?" Natalie said, biting her own lip as a small wet spot appeared on the front of the wrap. "I'd say it's about time for his treat. I'll be right back. But don't stop what you are doing. Pierre you be a good boy." And here she leaned over and kissed his mouth, then ran her fingertips under his chin. "Just one rule now, my lovely darling. You aren't to speak any more, until I say so. Or should I bring something to keep you quiet?"

"No," he said hoarsely. "I understand. No words."

Debbie took this opportunity to take off her sandals. When Lara turned casually to take off her mules - they had high heels, and platform soles about an inch thick, Debbie just smiled and shook her head. "No, why don't you leave them on." Lara slid her small feet back into the clear plastic of the pretty but awkward shoes.

Pierre groaned. He had never felt so close to the edge as tonight. His cock was bursting. Each time Debbie or Lara flicked a nipple he felt the jolt right through to the tip of his cock. Standing there, breathing hard, his cock so much on display as Natalie clearly wanted, he felt the thrill of the forbidden, the intense surge of nastiness that made him want to throw all caution to the winds. Lara was so focused on the twitching of his cock she had inclined her head forward, as if trying to examine it scientifically; he could feel her warm breath on his thigh, curling under the wrap and around his cock. He whimpered again, the sensation of the fabric on his twitching member causing additional arousal. He was sure he would cum very soon. He could hardly stand it.

Natalie returned, a length of soft rope in her hands. Pierre's eyes widened. Sometimes they indulged in some light bondage, tying each other up and toying with each other.

"All right girls, it's time." She pulled a length of the rope out between her hands. "Pierre, please sit on the couch now. Right in the middle."

He did so, his hands awkwardly at his sides on the cushions. His cock was standing straight up under the material of the wrap, a wider wet stain showing at the tip. He was breathing hard. There was no effort now at modesty.

"Ooooh Lara, look at that," Debbie said, pointing down at his cock. Lara nodded, her lips parted. Then Debbie turned to Natalie, a look of wicked provocation on her face. "Natalie, you know Lara told me all the things that were going through her mind earlier today when we were on the beach. When Pierre was oiling us up, and getting our drinks. What she would like to do with your husband's gorgeous cock."

Natalie breathed in quickly, curiosity igniting more arousal within her. "Oh really Lara? Tell me what you wanted to do."

Lara lowered her eyes, a blush suffusing her face framed by her short blonde hair.

"Yes, little Lara, tell us. Come on. In detail." Debbie looked at her intently, and Lara looked up, nodding.

"Okay. I... I... I wanted to see his cock."

"Is that all?" Natalie asked. She wanted to know all that was in the girl's imagination. She watched Lara form her words as she stepped behind the couch and handed one end of the rope to Debbie. "I'll do his right wrist, you do his left. What else, Lara? I would love to know. I wonder if you have the same thoughts I have."

Pierre was groaning, listening to them talk about him this way, as if he were simply an object, waiting to be used. He felt his wrists being tied tightly and spread apart as the rope was looped through the end of the wicker frame of the couch.

"I wanted to feel it, see how hard it was, with my fingers." The petite woman was rubbing her hand over her bare tummy, her nails scratching it lightly. Her nipples were hard and pointed under the gold lamé of her tight top.

"Oh yes, Lara, I know what you mean." Natalie responded. She was enjoying the smaller woman's desire, her fantasies about her man. "It is very hard, and just lovely to wrap your fingers around. You thought you'd like to do that, did you? Wrap your lovely small fingers around his thick, long hard cock?"

Lara looked up, heat in her cheeks, and nodded. "Oh yes."

"What else?" Debbie said. "Tell Natalie what you told me, sweetie."

Lara lowered her eyes, blushing deeply. "I wanted to suck it. Wanted to take his cock in my mouth and suck it." Now there was a note of urgency in her voice, like she needed to blurt it out.

Natalie passed Debbie another rope end, and the two of them tied Pierre's ankles. Natalie stood up and admired her handiwork, Pierre's bronzed, tall body spread apart, his chest heaving, the muscles of his thighs and calves tautening and relaxing as he listened to Lara's breathy words.

Natalie wanted to push the girl further. "Oh yes, Lara, it is lovely and hard. To take it deep in your mouth, and slowly let it slide in and out over your lips and tongue? Is that it? Anything else?" She knew she was urging Lara past the point of no return; in a few minutes she would be telling everything.

Pierre was going mad with lust now, his cock raging, thick and bursting, the head bobbing as the blood pulsed through it.

Lara was almost in another world. She spoke as if in a dream. "I wanted to suck it, take it all the way in, and wrap my fingers around his balls and massage them till I could feel his cum spurting in my mouth. I wanted to suck him dry. Feel him fuck my mouth." She whimpered.

Debbie said, "Anything else, Lara? You really were turned on by it, weren't you? Such a hot little girl, aren't you?"

Lara again lowered her eyes. She bit her lip. "I wanted him to fuck me. Fuck me over and over again."

"Really?" Natalie said, her cheeks hot, her nipples tingling.

"Yes," Lara went on, almost carried away. "Yes, feel his hard thick cock splitting me apart, driving up into me, so I couldn't help myself, just cumming hard on his cock, over and over."

Natalie just nodded. The look on the faces of the three women was intense and hot. Natalie looked over at Lara, who was clearly in a state of high arousal, her fingers dancing over her nipples, her hips shifting slowly. "Lara, kiss his nipples, suck them and tease them. This is all part of his treat."

Pierre watched the younger woman approach his chest, aware that the stain on his beach wrap was spreading, that his cock was lifting it now, the base of his shaft visible on the one side, his hairy balls tight and exposed. He wasn't sure he could control himself once Lara started teasing his nipples. He had never felt so aroused in his life. This particular scene, plus Natalie's play with him earlier in the day, bringing him to the edge of arousal several times, made him read to erupt. He writhed as the blonde woman's mouth took his nipple, the warm wetness, then the tongue darting over the sensitive nipple. He groaned loudly, and his hips shot forward. He was going nuts. He knew his cock was just streaming with precum now as she pushed him to the edge of arousal. He was moaning constantly, Lara's mouth working first on one nipple, then the other. He could smell the mixed scent of her perfume and her own arousal, her warm wanton body. He would gladly have fucked her. Under her small hand on his stomach his muscles were rippling, contracting as the jolts of arousal ripped through him.

He was aching, bursting, so close to cumming, he couldn't stand it. His chest was heaving.

"Oh myyyyyyyy!" Debbie said. "I think we might have had a little accident." Lara lifted her face from Pierre's chest and looked down at Pierre's crotch where Debbie was pointing. All they could see was the base of his shaft and his balls, where a flow of white had appeared, a copious flow dripping down his balls in several streams, the front of the beach wrap now quite wet.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers