Deeper Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie shook her head and smiled wickedly. "Oh no," she said. "That's hardly the main event. That's just what happens when he is really really really excited. Let me show you." Pierre couldn't believe it when she undid the velcro fastener and pulled it completely open, revealing his throbbing cock completely. "Just kiss his nipple again, Lara, I'll show you what I mean." Lara complied, sucking his nipple between his teeth. When she did so his hips jerked, and a pulse of white fluid surged from his tiny slit, down his cock, a white path through the hair on his balls. "You see? That's just precum. When he's really aroused he just flows. I love it." She looked down proudly.

Pierre was incredibly pent up, groaning, shaking his head from side to side, looking down at his cock, feeling the shocks of lust drive directly to his cock from Lara's tongue on his nipple, groaning as she lifted herself away and stood, her two legs on either side of one of his, the soft skin of her legs warm and silky against his strong hairy legs.

"Yes," Natalie continued. "He is so cute, isn't he? Desperate I would say." Then she bent over, her fingers extended toward the head of his cock. Pierre watched the fingertips close in on the wet pulsing cockhead.

None of them was prepared for what happened next. As soon as Natalie touched the head of his cock Pierre spasmed. His hips lifted, then recoiled, and tensed. Then he groaned loudly, long and deep. Her touch on his crown was electric. All the teasing and torment of the day came out as she swirled her finger once around his wet slit. His cock erupted. A first long looping arc of white cum shot into the air. Natalie jerked her finger away, and uttered a cry of surprise. "Oh wow," said Debbie, her hand to her mouth. "Oh god," said Lara hoarsely. Then another spasm rolled through him, and he shot another jet of cum out, his cock bouncing wildly.

"Oh godddddddddd! Uhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Pierre groaned and shook and shuddered. Several more spurts came out shooting onto the carpet, one line of cum hitting Lara's leg, dripping down her thigh and calf. "Please, please stroke it."

Natalie jerked her head sternly. "I said you weren't to speak! Clearly I am going to have to use this." She wrapped a silk scarf around his mouth, placing it between his lips - not too tight, more for effect than anything. Then the three women just watched. His cock finally stopped spurting and subsided into intense jerks as the remainder of his cum seeped out the head, streaming down his thick ridged cock. He ached to have someone milk the final drops out.

"My, my, my..." Natalie finally said. "Oh honey, you weren't supposed to do that!" She leaned over and kissed his cheek. She looked down at his still hard, still pulsing cock. "MMMMMM I love you. You are so fabulous. But the night is far from over yet. Just a slight change in plan." She stood up, beaming, her body perfectly revealed under her tight beach wrap, her nipples hard as little raisins.

"Please Mistress." It was Lara who spoke. Natalie turned. Lara was looking pleadingly at Debbie. She was fingering her nipples through her top, biting her lower lip, rubbing her other hand over her tummy and hips.

Natalie looked, observing the chemistry between the two other women, slow to understand. Debbie looked back at the smaller woman, a hot wicked smile on her face, as she shook her head. "No baby, I have plans for you, too. Just control yourself a little. And pour Natalie and I another margarita from the pitcher in the fridge, like a good little girl."

Lara groaned. "Yes Miss." She pursed her lips one last time, and turned to do as she was asked. Debbie looked at Natalie, the perpetual controlled smile on her face, and walked over to the bar dividing the kitchen from the living room.

Natalie was just a little off balance. She was incredibly aroused from what had just happened with Pierre, and she was in the midst of organizing in her mind what was to happen for the rest of the evening; she simply had some general ideas about having the other two women help her with teasing and tormenting her beloved husband. She looked down at his cock and smiled; it was only now just starting to soften, lying on its side, still gleaming with cum. A surge of desire rolled through her. Her cunt was soaking; she could smell her own scent.

Lara reappeared from the kitchen, standing next to Debbie, holding out the two margaritas. Natalie walked over and took hers, sipping it, enjoying the sweet and sour taste. She looked first at Debbie, then at Lara. She was intensely curious.

"What did she mean when she said 'Mistress'?"

Debbie sipped her drink, looking over the rim of the glass. "I wondered if you would have figured it out. But I guess not." She smiled warmly, extending her fingers under Lara's chin, which she lifted. "Baby, tell Natalie what you meant. Why you called me Mistress."

Lara looked up, parted her lips, then lowered her eyes, looking down at the floor. Finally she looked up, almost as if she found it hard to breathe. "She is my Mistress, Natalie. I am hers. I - " she angled her head slightly, her eyes flooding with warmth - "- submit to her."

Natalie listened, open-mouthed, nodding but not quite understanding, not quite sure she was hearing it right. She had read of such things, but always assumed they were more fictional than real. All she could find to say was, "What do you mean?"

"Yes, Lara, tell her what you mean. What are you to me?"

"Oh Mistress..." Lara looked pleadingly up at the taller blonde woman, clearly blushing.

Debbie looked back, suddenly serious. "Lara..." There was a stern note in her voice, evidently all that was needed.

"Sorry Mistress." Lara drew herself up and looked at Natalie in the eyes. "I am hers, you see. Her slut." She paused as Natalie listened, not quite sure she was hearing what she was hearing. Lara went on. "I am her slut, her naughty, nasty slut, to use and control, however she wishes. I have found myself with her. I am hers." Lara paused again. She closed her eyes, almost as if she were experiencing some intense shiver of delight. Her eyes still closed, she repeated, "I am her slut."

She smiled uncertainly up at the taller woman, looking for approval. "Your slut, Mistress."

Natalie stood next to the two other women, her mouth slightly agape, looking from Lara to Debbie and back again. She had never liked the word "slut", from the time it had been used in high school for girls who slept around, who were "easy". But this was different. She saw the glow in Lara's face as she wrestled with the brief humiliation, saw it transformed almost into pride, saw the colour spread in blotches across the small blonde's upper chest, her nipples hard, her cleavage rounded in the gap under the laces holding her lamé top together. She sipped her drink nervously, and looked over briefly at Pierre, having almost forgotten about him. He was also transfixed by the conversation, and his response was clear: his cock had risen again. Throbbing, still glistening from having ejaculated 20 or 30 minutes earlier.

"You two are lesbians?" Natalie asked, incredulously.

Debbie shook her head. "Not exactly. We are both bi, really. Especially Lara. She has these needs you see, and I control them. It is so lovely. She will fuck anyone I tell her to. Like earlier, when she was telling you what she wanted to do with your husband's delicious cock." She looked over at him again, her eyes dancing as she saw his cock had hardened again to a full erection. "And like now. I know she is sopping wet. Aren't you, baby?"

Lara gulped visibly and nodded. "Yes Mistress. I can't help it." She squeezed her thighs together.

Natalie's eyes flitted between Debbie and Lara. "So she will do whatever you want? Fuck whoever you ask her to?"

"Oh yes," Debbie replied. "She loves my control, don't you darling?" She reached her fingers forward and touching Lara's lips. "She would be afraid to let her real self out otherwise, you see. By giving me the power, she releases herself to feel all those dark deep secret urges. And she has so many of them, don't you, baby?"

Natalie looked at the smaller woman nod, her breasts rising and falling, pressing against her top.

Debbie looked intently, amiably at Natalie. "Do you mind? If so, we can leave. If it bothers you."

Natalie surprised herself by how quickly she responded. "Oh no! Stay! It doesn't bother me at all." She looked over at Pierre, and giggled. "In fact, I think Pierre kind of likes the idea. A bit of a fantasy of his, you see." She smiled over at the two women.

Debbie smiled warmly, leaned over and kissed Natalie on the cheek. "That is so lovely." She looked over at Pierre, his cock again rock hard. "Yes, a lot of men have that fantasy. What is it do you think?" She laughed and sipped her margarita.

"Well, it is kind of sexy, I suppose," Natalie said.

"Oh yes, very sexy. Now Natalie, Lara is going to be naked soon. I want you to help her, if you don't mind, lovely Natalie. Unlace her top."

Natalie stood staring as Lara turned to face her, her chest thrust forward. Almost without thinking she lifted her fingers and undid the knot that held Lara's top together. One by one she pulled the laces through the holes until the top spread apart, unfettered. Looking up, questioningly, her fingers let the laces fall, and she slowly pushed aside the gold lamé material. Lara had such pretty, full breasts, with small pale aureoles, and hard, pale nipples. They were well-proportioned breasts, with a slight pout, so that the nipples almost pointed upward. Natalie pushed the lamé top off Lara's shoulders, then dropped her hand to her sides.

Then she looked up at Debbie. "Very pretty. God." She was blushing in spite of herself.

"Oh yes, she is."

"And she will do whatever you ask?" Natalie looked over at Pierre, his cock now bobbing as he watched his wife undo Lara's top, the smaller, younger woman's breasts now exposed, nipples hard, her silky stomach fluttering, her hips shifting. He could hardly believe it, the turn the evening was taking.

"Oh yes, whatever I ask," Debbie replied. "Because if she doesn't then I punish her."

"Punish her?"

"Oh yes. Sometimes a good hard spanking. Sometimes something stronger. Turn and bend, my lovely girl." Lara turned toward Debbie, half bending, her breasts hanging down, thrusting her buttocks out to the taller woman. Debbie rubbed her hand over Lara's ass and smacked it hard, twice. Lara gave an intake of breath, and a low grunt. "You would like more, wouldn't you, Lara?"

Lara blushed and looked up at Natalie. "Yes Miss. You know I love to be spanked."

Natalie soaked in the strange scene like a sponge. "And you actually ask her to fuck other men and women?"

"Oh!" Debbie laughed and tossed her head. "Not indiscriminately. Just the people I judge to be the right ones ...for our needs." She reached her fingers forward and pinched Lara's nipple, twisting it, tugging it, then letting it drag out of her fingertips. Lara whimpered as Debbie did this. "Like right now, for instance." She looked Natalie in the eyes. "I know she really wants to suck Pierre's cock. I would make her. She would love it."

"She would?" Natalie was now biting her lip, caught up in the moment of control and power, her eyes dancing between Lara, and Debbie, and Pierre. Pierre was moving his hips, his cock waving in the warm air.

Natalie looked back at Debbie. "Do it. Have her suck his cock."

Debbie smiled and laughed briefly again. "Do it, baby. Do a good job. I want to be proud of you."

Pierre watched, wide-eyed, as the petite young woman walked toward him her breasts swaying, her body warm with a sheen of perspiration, her gold skirt tight around her hips. Natalie sent an intense look of adoration at Pierre, then returned her eyes to the young woman with the blonde pixie cut. Lara knelt between Pierre's outstretched legs, her eyes smouldering, focused on his hard thick bobbing cock. Her small fingers, nails painted shiny soft pink, ran up his thighs toward the base of his shaft. Her bare breasts glided pressed on the inside of his thighs as he lay there spread out. Pierre groaned behind his gag. Natalie shifted, and sat on the edge of the couch, watching closely, carefully, to one side, and Debbie sat on the other side. She watched Lara's soft pink tongue extend from her lips, the tip touching the base of Pierre's cock, then sliding up the thick vein on the underside, right to the tip. She watched it flick up and down the sensitive spot below the crown as Pierre groaned and pushed his hips forward. Her breasts with their hard nipples were sliding back and forth along Pierre's thighs as she moved around his cock, licking the shaft. She opened her mouth above Pierre's cock, then slowly lowered down onto it. His cock disappeared slowly, deeper and deeper in her mouth. Natalie grunted aloud, expelling her breath as she watched Lara take his cock in her mouth. "Oh god," she said. "Don't stop."

The thrill she felt at watching this woman suck Pierre's cock was a startling revelation to her. She stared, mesmerized. Lara slowly lowered and raised her mouth over his thick shaft, pressing her lips to the head and then letting her tongue swirl around and around it. She took it in deep, Natalie couldn't believe how deep, and then sucked, hollows forming in her cheeks as she sucked. Debbie got off the couch and stood behind Lara, placing her foot between Lara's knees, and pushed Lara's legs apart. She leaned down and with her two hands lifted Lara's skirt up, pulling it up around her waist. Natalie was spellbound. Lara was wearing no panties. Just her lovely firm round buttocks now exposed to the room. Debbie smiled wordlessly at Natalie and crooked her finger, beckoning her over. Natalie almost jumped to her feet. Debbie reached out her hand and took one of Natalie's, pulling her close. Natalie felt uncomfortable, but intensely curious at the same time. The look of delirium in Pierre's eyes flooded her with warmth. He was moaning regularly through the scarf as Lara's blonde head moved up and down his shaft. Debbie squeezed Natalie's hand and then ran her own fingers down over Lara's buttocks, closer and closer to her pussy. Lara's legs spread, her cute labia swollen and glistening, the bright pink nub of her clit poking out through the wet lips. Debbie's fingers, the nails painted dark red, move down the crack of Lara's ass, down to the base of her slit, then along the swollen wet lips, moving them from side to side, showing the brighter pink of her inner lips. Lara moaned and pushed her cunt back toward the fingers, but Debbie removed them. She brought her fingertips back, all glistening, staring at Natalie, and licked them, savouring the flavour. Squeezing Natalie's fingers again, she took Natalie's hand forward, guiding the fingertips to Lara's wet cuntlips, sliding them up and down. Natalie had never felt a woman's pussy like this before. She let Debbie slide her fingertips over the slippery silkiness, so much like her own swollen lips. She could feel her own wetness dripping down the inside of her thigh. Even after Debbie removed her guiding hand, Natalie slid her fingertips up and down the younger woman's hungry pussy. Then she removed them, and brought them to her nose, smelling the other girl's scent, so like her own, and also different. She touched her tongue to her finger, tasting. She felt so naughty, so forbidden. She turned to look at Debbie, blushing profusely, to see that Debbie had undone almost all the buttons on her dress, and was sliding her fingers down between her legs. Debbie looked at Natalie and took her hand again, this time guiding Natalie's fingers to her own pussy. Natalie felt the other women's soaking pussy, felt the strong fingers of the tall woman press her own fingers along the waiting slit, then up over the clit.

They were all distracted then by Pierre's louder moans. Natalie was in a whirlpool of sensations, all of them new, all of them intense. She had to see Pierre cum in the girl's mouth. She left Debbie's side and moved next to Pierre and Lara, kneeling on the floor next to them.

"Oh yes, Lara, honey," she said, "suck him beautifully, suck him nice and hard. Take him deep." Then she looked up at Pierre whose eyes were lost deep in the depths of sexual ecstasy. His hips were moving, he was biting the scarf, groaning and grunting. "Oh yes, lover, cum for me, cum in the slut's mouth, she loves to suck your cock. She has a lovely slut mouth aching for your cum. You want to cum in her soft sweet mouth, don't you baby? Come on!"

His eyes widened more; he looked mad, as if he was about to be pushed over a precipice. She saw Lara sucking harder, moving her mouth slowly up and down, her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, her other hand massaging his balls.

"Come on, lover. Fuck her mouth. You want to fuck her beautiful slut mouth, don't you? feel your cum shooting down her throat? Come on baby, fuck her mouth nice and deep!"

Then his entire body tensed. Completely rigid. Then he exploded. His hips shot forward and Natalie watched his cock bury deep in Lara's mouth, saw the pulsing of his shaft as the spurts of cum shot up, saw the girl sucking, swallowing, taking him in, milking him dry. He groaned and thrashed, his limbs still held tight by the bonds. Natalie felt genuine heat all over her body. Her hand went involuntarily to her own cunt, and she dug her fingers deep into her lips, not worrying about the presence of the others. She looked up for a brief self-conscious second and saw Debbie slowly fingering her pussy, looking on, serene and in control.

Natalie groaned and took her fingers away from her cunt, smelling herself, mixed with the scent of the two other women, then tasting herself. Slowly Pierre's thrashing subsided as Lara slowed her sucking, and licked his cock clean with her tongue. It was beautiful, Natalie, thought, seeing this girl lick her husband's cock, him so helpless and completely in her power. She felt an incredible thrillt. She smiled deeply and warmly at Lara now kneeling between Pierre's legs, her breasts full and proud, the girl's nipples hard, her face shining from her own heat. Impulsively, Natalie leaned over quickly and kissed Lara on the lips. She had an urge to taste her husband on the lips of this girl who was so proud to call herself a slut, who was so hungry to feel these urges. Her lips were soft, very hot, and her tongue darted between the girl's lips, trying to taste her husband's cum there. Her eyes widened, startled when she felt the girl's arms around her neck, the soft mouth opening and sucking her tongue in, their teeth clacking as they hit. After a few stunned seconds Natalie pulled back, smiling, flustered, hardly knowing what to say. "Oh Lara, thank you. You were just wonderful. I had to taste."

Lara smiled back, running her fingers over her breasts, and leaning down and kissing Pierre's softening cock, tilting over on its side. Then she unzipped the side of her skirt and pushed it down, stepping her knees out of it. She turned and looked up at her Mistress. "Mistress, can I lick the Lady's pussy now? Make her cum also?"

Natalie was momentarily disconcerted, being addressed as "the Lady" in psuedo-medieval language. Debbie tossed her head and laughed, sitting back on a stool at the bar, her dress now completely unbuttoned all the way down the front, revealing her own trim and athletic tall body. "Oh my lovely little slut, how hungry you are! Do you think Natalie would like that?" Debbie turned her face to Natalie, who sat on the edge of the couch, listening without reacting, as if she were in another world. Then she slowly shook her head. "Ummmmm no... uhhh... I don't think I'm ready for that." She paused. Then she blurted out, "I would like to see her lick your pussy." She was embarrassed by how keenly she wanted to see it. She looked at Debbie, then at Lara, then briefly at Pierre, who was still not saying anything, his body showing a sheen of perspiration, his cock semi-hard, lying sideways in his nest of hair.