Deepest Darkest Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Lingerie shopping fun.
2.6k words
4.55
65k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jdms
Jdms
6 Followers

Author's note: Thank you to all those who have e-mailed me with their comments. Please, keep sending me your comments and ideas you'd like to see written about.

How many guys could be so lucky? To actually have your girlfriend beg you to fuck her ass and then for her to admit that she'd fucked herself in the ass with her hairbrush, for years! Needless to say, ever since my cock has always become hard whilst thinking of the night that I fucked Zoe's ass for the first time..

The following day Zoe and I went shopping together and ended up in a huge department store. After looking around several of the floors we entered the lingerie department Zoe did more of the looking as I followed her, fantasising about seeing her in various items as I went. I don't know whether Zoe could sense if I was getting turned on or not but every once in a while should would look back at me over her shoulder and give me the most gorgeous, seductive look, followed by a flash of her smile.

After a half hour of looking Zoe began to gather several items that she wanted to try on before heading to the dressing rooms.

"I'll wait by the cash desk," I said to her.

Before I could move Zoe turned around, grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me after her, "Oh no you don't". She kept hold of my hand and before I knew it we were inside a cubicle with the curtain firmly pulled across.

Zoe sat down on the chair in the corner of the cubicle, a full length mirror mounted on the wall behind her. "When I'm buying lingerie," she began, "I can never tell what looks good on me. So you've just been made the subject of my second fantasy."

I stood there looking at Zoe wondering exactly what she meant. I was hoping that she meant that she wanted to fuck in a public dressing room.

"This is one I've had for the past few weeks. I want you to be my panty model!"

I began to shake my head. As horny as I was becoming, there was no way I was going to model panties for Zoe, not here in public. "Not here," I whispered to my girlfriend, conscious of how my voice would carry into the surrounding cubicles.

"Oh yes here," she whispered back, standing up in front of me. Her hand wandered down my body and began to grope my swelling cock. "I'll make it worth your while!"

My body couldn't fight it any longer. I wanted desperately to see what Zoe had in mind. She stepped back and sat down again. "I thought that would seal things," she smiled at me. "Now, undress. I'd like to see these first."

Zoe held up a matching black lace bra and panty set. My cock swelled as I glanced over them and I found myself beginning to undress. Quickly, my jeans, shoes, socks, T-shirt and jumper were all piled on the cubicle floor. I stood there looking at Zoe as she began to raise her jumper over her head, my cock straining within my boxers as her gorgeous breasts were revealed. She'd come shopping without a bra. Zoe sank down to her knees on the floor, moving across towards me.

I felt her hands tug at the waistband of my boxers and pull them swiftly down my legs, where I stepped out of them. She tossed them aside and quickly lowered her mouth over my cock, engulfing it completely. Her warm breath felt fantastic and as I watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth I wanted to explode there and then.

Zoe had other ideas and after a minute or so she let my cock fall out of her mouth and backed away until she was again sitting on the stool. "Now, that's better. Here you go," whispered Zoe, first handing me the black bra.

I reached out and took the bra off Zoe, unclipping the back and then placing my arms through the straps. I pulled the straps up onto my shoulders and began to feel the soft lace of the bra against my chest. I somehow managed to reach around my back and fasten the straps. Next came the lace panties, the part that I knew would make my cock grow even harder.

Zoe looked at me excitedly as she handed them to me. I took them off her and eagerly stepped into them. Memories of my ex-girlfriend came flooding back to me and how I used to love sliding her panties over my cock and then shooting my cum all over them. I pulled up the panties until they fit snugly in place, my straining cock making a noticeable bulge in the front lace panel. My mind was already envisaging the sight of my cum erupting and spreading over the material.

I looked over at Zoe and it seemed that she may well have been envisaging the same thing. She was staring at the image before her whilst at the same time her right hand was inside the waistband of her long grey skirt and was surely playing with her pussy, and her left hand was softly stroking one of her breasts, her fingers teasing the erect nipple.

"How do they feel?" she asked.

"Great," I replied, "Really soft and sexy. How do they look?"

"Let's say they certainly get my juices flowing!" She withdrew her hand from inside her skirt so that I could see her slick fingers. Zoe brought those magic fingers to her mouth and teasingly licked all her juices off them, in a manner that made me wish she were licking her juices off my cock.

"Now I'd like to see this please," Zoe announced, although a little too loudly for my liking. She held up a black satin corset. "Leave the panties on, Honey."

I could only do what the customer asked for. I again reached around my back and unfastened the bra and after a brief struggle I was soon handing the bra back to Zoe and taking the corset off her. I looked at it closer and saw that it had a lace up back and clip front fastening. As I unclipped the front of the corset I noticed that Zoe's hand was once again inside her skirt and, judging by the movements of her hand, she was almost certainly plunging her fingers inside her tight pussy.

My cock was simply aching to touched and I couldn't resist groping it through my lace panties.

"Oh no you don't. Only I can play with myself. For now you're just here to model!" She definitely said that too loudly but I didn't care. Here I was getting off on the fact that my girlfriend was finger fucking herself over me dressed in lingerie!

I got back to my task of modelling and slipped the corset around my body. Holding it at the front I began to fasten the clips, beginning at the bottom. After a little fumbling I finally fastened the top clip and stood there in my new outfit.

"Mmmm," moaned Zoe, either through her self pleasure or at the sight of me. "That is very sexy, although the look is a little incomplete. There's something missing," she whispered. "Ahh, yes, stockings! I'd like to see that with a pair of stockings, please."

Things went silent for a few moments. "Well?" said Zoe, her hand still playing with her pussy.

"I.... I can't, you didn't pick up any stockings!" I replied.

"You mean to say that this store doesn't provide it's models with stockings to wear?"

I didn't know how to reply.

"Mmmm, well I'll have to speak with somebody about that later. For now I guess you'll have to borrow mine." As Zoe spoke a wide smile appeared across her face.

I watched as she withdrew her hand again and stood in front of me. She held my gaze and reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She promptly smoothed it down her legs until it fell to the floor by its own accord. Zoe stepped backwards out of her skirt and as I looked downwards I actually felt my heart begin to skip beats.

It seemed that Zoe had also come shopping without any panties, which allowed me to see her next surprise - she'd shaven her pussy completely! Added to this was the fact that Zoe wore black, lace hold-up stockings and the sexiest pair of black, stiletto, knee-length boots I'd ever seen.

I think the look on my face said everything Zoe needed to know about what I was thinking that very moment.

"I thought this would get your attention," Zoe said as she brought her hand up and over her shaven pussy. "Mmm, it feels really good, really sensitive. I knew you would like to see me dressed in stockings. And the boots? Well I've always thought how sexy they are, even found myself staring at other women wearing them."

"Mmm, me too," I interrupted. "I take it you like them?"

She already knew the answer. "Yes," I replied, "they're absolutely stunning!"

"They certainly are. Now where were we? Ah, yes, you wanted to model my stockings." I stared in awe as Zoe sat back on the stool. She unzipped both of her boots before taking them off and teasingly began to smooth her stocking down her right leg. Her other stocking soon followed. "There we go, sweetie," Zoe said, handing the stockings to me.

I leant against one of the cubicle walls and began to ease my leg into one of the stockings. The familiar erotic feeling of wearing stockings came over me and I ached to be able to stroke my cock. I struggled to put the thought out of my mind as I slipped the second stocking up my leg.

My look was complete and I stood up straight and looked over at Zoe. She remained seated on the stool but she was now leaning back against the wall with both of her feet on the stool near her pussy. It had the effect of completely opening her pussy to me and I couldn't help but stare as she fingered herself.

Her cheeks were flushed red and I could tell that she was fighting against her body's wish to moan out loud. Still, she was determined to remain the customer.

"I think I will buy everything that you've modelled for me, thank you." She let her feet fall slowly to the ground, withdrew her fingers from her pussy and stood once again in front of me. Zoe inched closer towards me until I could feel her heavy breathing against my face, belying her aroused state.

Seductively, Zoe brought her slick fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. "Is it common for your customers to get so aroused?"

"No, ma'am," I replied.

"Hmmm, what about models? Is it common for them to become so aroused from modelling lingerie?" Zoe asked, whilst at the same time running her hand across my panties and straining cock.

"No, ma'am."

"Hmmm," said Zoe. To my pain she released my cock and turned around. She grabbed the stool and placed it in the middle of the cubicle. Without warning she bent forward, grabbing hold of the stool.

"And tell me, is it common for models to fuck their customers?" asked Zoe, looking up at me through the full-length mirror.

Zoe was making this worth my while with an open invitation. I certainly didn't need any encouragement. I quickly slid my panties to the side, freeing my cock and inched forward until my cock was at the entrance to Zoe's pussy.

"Yes, ma'am, it certainly is!"

With those words I grabbed hold of Zoe's waist and thrust my whole seven inches inside her waiting hole. Zoe's slick pussy greedily swallowed my whole length and at the same time made her gasp out loud. "Oh, fuck."

I was sure that others outside the cubicle must have been able to hear but I didn't care. I was frantically fucking my girlfriend's pussy and that was the most central thing in my mind. A boyfriend, dressed in lingerie fucking his girlfriend in public, well kinda!

As I continued thrusting I glanced down to see my glistening cock repeatedly slamming back into Zoe.

"Yeah, keep doing that, honey, really fill my cunt," Zoe said, struggling to keep her words down to a whisper.

"I'm going to, real soon," I replied, knowing the frantic pace would have me cumming within minutes.

Zoe released one of her hands from the stool and brought it up to her clit, which I was sure must have been swollen hard. I was determined to make my orgasm explosive and carried on thrusting hard. Not ten strokes later though and Zoe was begging for me to cum with her as she orgasmed.

Her pussy began to grip tightly around my cock and I heard her whimper something just before a long, muffled moan of ecstasy rumbled from deep within her lungs. Her muscles were literally milking my cock and they succeeded. My balls contracted and fired numerous spurts of thick cum deep into Zoe's pussy.

I saw Zoe's hand fall down to the stool in front of her in the hope of balancing her unsteady frame and I myself withdrew from her slippery pussy.

"Yes, ma'am, the models here always aim to get customer satisfaction!"

"Oh, god," said Zoe, breathlessly, "They certainly do."

Five minutes later Zoe and I emerged fully clothed from the changing room and walked over to the cash desk. I could feel the stockings I was still wearing against my jeans as I walked and I was sure that Zoe was beginning to feel my cum dribble out of her naked pussy. I wondered if it would begin to leak over her knee-length boots by the time we finished shopping.

Zoe placed the matching lace bra and panties and the black satin corset on the counter. The young, blonde sales assistant, Emma, began to scan the items. She carefully wrapped the corset in tissue paper, followed by the matching bra and panties. Zoe and I both watched her intently as she folded the panties, hoping that she wouldn't smell Zoe's pussy juices that had soaked onto the lace.

Both little parcels were placed into a bag, which Zoe took and wandered away from the cash desk, leaving me to pay. The sales assistant scanned my credit card as I noticed how attractive she was. Her blonde hair was pinned up and she wore fine-rimmed glasses, which added to her sultry, sexy look.

"They sure are sexy, ha?" Emma asked, handing me the printout to sign.

"Definitely," I replied as I signed. "We both think so."

"Thank you for shopping here sir, and thank you for the show."

Alarms bells began to ring in my mind. "I'm sorry?" I replied, trying to look as calm as possible.

"If you ever need an extra model, give me a call." As she said this she slid a piece of paper across the counter towards me. As I looked down at the counter Emma raised her hand towards my face briefly, bringing it close enough for me to recognise the familiar smell of a woman's pussy.

As I picked up the piece of paper I looked up at Emma.

"Your show caused me to cum," she whispered at me, before smiling sweetly. Just then another customer approached the counter. I turned and walked away, seeing that Emma had indeed written her phone number on the piece of paper.

Needless to say, once I had told Zoe of my little chat with the sales assistant our shopping trip abruptly ended. We had to rush home and fuck each other again and talk about when to give Emma a call.

Let me know if you'd like to hear about more of Zoe's fantasies! She's got lots more to reveal!!!

Jdms
Jdms
6 Followers