Deepest Fantasies #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath elevated from pants to gasps.

"Next time, I'm going to spank your ass and give it to you til you squeal, you dirty little slut."

His arm trembled against my legs, and he pulled back completely with each thrust, ramming into me and whimpering. My hand sped against my clit, pants a matching cyclone around his.

"Mmmm yeah, I'll show you how it's done. You won't be able to walk for a week." My pussy drooled for his cum uncontrollably while my ass squeezed him each time he shifted above me.

Sean's eyes closed, whites barely visible around my thighs. A thrumming melody vibrated the ring of my ass, and every muscle in my body tightened.

"Mmmmm oh Sean," I gasped again. "Ohmm God, mmmm yes!" My fingers left my nipple and scraped down his waist, pulling him closer as my body seized around his thrusting cock.

"Selina," he gasped over me, the quick cries of our orgasms blending into a symphony of brilliant pleasure.

His hot cum rushed inside me like a dam bursting, dousing the raw walls of my well-used ass. His voice was a choked, heavy 'ohhhhhh'. I wiggled against the warm sensation and moaned with him as it slowed, feeling him gradually soften inside me.

"Mmmm, I love you," I groaned, eyes tilting toward him then lingering with tangible warmth.

Sean slowly slid out of me, arms wrapping my shoulders like a tight blanket. "Love you too, angel," he murmured tenderly against my ear.

"Swear though, if you keep teasing like that, I'm going to rape you or beat you or..." I trailed.

He clicked off the camera with a grin then tickled his fingers across my hardened nipples.

I squirmed and whimpered softly as his other hand found the cleft of my body. "Mmmmm oh Sean," I groaned, "stop, you know it's...ohhh...," even as my thighs spread for him.

"Wanted to know what the other or was," he murmured with a silly grin and gently pulled his hand away. He lapped my wetness from it.

I swatted his shoulder playfully then tugged him tight to me. "You'll see," I sighed, inhaling the scent of his hair and holding him tight.

12